Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum the Trinity (COMPLETE)

3 posters

Go down

Platinum the Trinity (COMPLETE) Empty Platinum the Trinity (COMPLETE)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, here goes nothing, I've never RPed at a forum before, so I'll try my best to get through your rules and all of that and still have this application make sense.

I would like as much information as possible for Platinum, so if you have some, please tell me. >o<

------------------------
Edited to suit the reading standard- Lambda

Name: Platinum the Trinity

Age: Apparently, I have to be a little flexible with this, but you guys don't allow anything younger than 16. I-I don't even know anymore. But I'll put in what I really think, and what you want, da...?

Little Girl Luna: 13 (for you, 16.)
Little Boy Sena: 13 (for you, 16.)
Platinum the Trinity: 24 (and I stand by this age.)

Race: ??? (to me, a soulless human since she can carry 3 personalities in one body. To me, personalities are the souls of people, so there we go.)

Appearance:
Platinum the Trinity is currently in the form of a little girl with gradient hair, a lightish pink to a light blond. She also has big strands of hair that look like pigtails, but aren't. They're just parts in her hair in the middle of her head, and at the very ends there are teal bows. At the starting point of her hairs in big strands, there's little pompom things that are also her hair, but are shorter than her strands of big hair. She also wears a teal headband that keeps her pompom hair up at the same time. It's very poofy and straight. She probably has a hair mess in the morning since it's so ridiculously long.

Her outfit looks like a sailor girl to me, a short blue skirt with white trimming and those juts that make it look very uniformy. There are also little wings on her hips for some reason I don't know, but it makes her look cuter than she already is, in my opinion. Her shirt is white with blue trimming on the edges, and six buttons on the middle, golden. Three on each side. She also has a bell looking thing acting like a necklace. Her eyes huge to show that she is young, and they're a deep green (I think.) Overall, she's a very bright character in terms of design.

She also wears a hood most of the time, but takes it off in battle.

(very repetitive, I know, but it's impossible to describe that hair...)

Loyalty: The Six Heroes, her/him?self

Personality: (oh hello gender mix as I try and fix this)

Sena is a polite guy who is the type of person to try and help others, but is also very naive at times. He doesn't know everything, but knows things that can be surprising to others. He isn't good in serious situations at all, or with big words. Sena never actually says anything blunt, but she tries to be honest whenever he can (without 'hurting anyone's feelings'). He looks at the world in a bright, happy way, and usually has a huge smile on her face. When she is fighting, she's very apologetic when attacking the opposing person, constantly saying 'I'm sorry, but I have to get moving!' or something in the likes of that. He doesn't act very cocky, or confident, and he's extremely humble, if praised, she will probably say, 'But I didn't do anything at all...' He also addresses people by Mister or Miss. He insists on calling them like that, and will never call someone by their actual name without Mister or Miss.

Luna is a rude girl, in contrast to Sena. She thinks that everyone is in her way and calls everyone stupid. She swears when angry, and also tries to act 'tough and mighty' when around someone she's familiar with. she tries to act better than others to make him feel better, but it doesn't. When she acts tough, she wants to give herself of the illusion that she's important. This makes Luna bitter, and very aggressive. She's rude because she feels insecure due to her situation. If he were to ever meet Sena, she'd probably be constantly be irritated. Even if Luna is aggressive and acts as if she cares about nothing, she cares about people and many things that she wouldn't dare reveal, even if she was tortured. She has a strong resolve, and is so stubborn nothing can change her mind or make her do something. She likes the feeling of being free, and hates it if she were ever to stay in the same room longer than an hour (unless she's sleeping). She makes many allusions to birds, since they are free, the way she would like to be.

Platinum the Trinity is wise, blunt, and a very straightforward woman. To me, Platinum seems to be the type of person of a combination of my Sena and Luna. Platinum is usually a very polite person, but when push comes to shove, Platinum will go, "Screw this facade, I'll show you what I'm made of". Platinum can't appear often, so usually they are very kind to people, not to add that they can't stay in their form for very long. By blunt, Platinum will tell their opinions honestly, and don't really care if they hurt the other person's feelings. Platinum usually acts as if they're in a rush, saying, "I have no time to waste, get out of my way!" (I am still not sure if the actual Platinum is a man or a woman, but to me, they are a woman. But I'm waiting for news about that.)

Weaponry: Muchourin, a bell that alters and generates matter.

Abilities: (No godmodding. Period.)

Platinum tends to have her heart wand to attack, hitting them with as much strength as possible. So pretty much she’s wielding a wand… thing and smacking the fight out of people. Her drive attack lets her use Muchourin to alter matter, similar to Rachel’s drive. Platinum’s drive lets her make people as light as feathers (including herself) or make them so heavy they can’t jump. However, her drive affects her as well. Her weak attack is a slap with her wand, her normal attack is a random flail of her wand, her strong attack is a few random strikes around her, leading to 4 combos if hit successfully in a round. Her distortion is a flail of her wand… thing and kick to the face, and her astral is a manipulation of matter to make the enemy as light as a feather, her as well, and a beam comes from her wand and impales the enemy.

(I dunno how to write about abilities, but I tried to keep it as calm as possible. I haven’t touched Guilty Gear so I have nooooo idea about May. )

History: (Two paragraphs at the least.)

Platinum started as a soulless human of course, and two souls came along with the names of Sena and Luna. They soon got used to the form, when another soul came along, one of the Sixth Hero, Platinum. They eagerly agreed to share the one form and to take the name of Platinum the Trinity and to look for this ‘Ragna the Bloodedge’. After all, children loved and respected heroes, and they were no different. They listened to the hero’s request without questioning, and soon found themselves at Kagutsuchi, which is where Platinum said, “Look for him! We must find him and stop him. Treat him with hostile words, Luna, Sena! And this is where I will be quiet until the time comes for me.” They did not understand the hero’s words, but didn’t question her again.

Before this ‘Ragna’ fiasco, Platinum was trying to reach the other heroes, with no success. She hoped that they weren’t doing anything absolutely stupid, because she was getting quite impatient. Sena and Luna didn’t mind one bit exploring around, but they would soon get sick of it.

They are currently searching for him still.

RP sample: (excuse gender errors as I fix this)

(Sena) The boy walked around, smiling brightly as usual, in his cloak. "I wonder where everyone is. It's so quiet... I mean after all, a city is a place where people gather and there should be lots of people in cities..." Sena said quietly to himself. The city of Kagutsuchi was quiet for some reason, but Sena paid it no mind, he was the type of person to not worry about too many things, let alone worry about anything. Maybe it was a mistake after all, to come to this city. There's... no way that Ragna the Bloodedge would come here, right? He thought to himself.

(Luna) This is a waste of time! Luna thought to herself while she grumbled. Why did Sena take her here of all places? It was boring, dirty, and every word she could think of that was negative in a way. "This is so stupid. Why am I here? Why am I looking for this stupid 'Ragna the Bloodedge' person? Isn't he just another thief or something? Ugh." Luna complained. "Platinum, even if you're a hero, I have to say that you're stupid for a hero. You sure you didn't just buy the role or something?" She grumbled once again. "Either way, there's nothing I can do about it, so I might as well explore this excuse of a city."

(Platinum) Very good, I'm finally here, I can... feel the Black Beast's presence. Platinum thought, struggling to keep a hold of her figure, even if she couldn't keep it for very long. I should proceed carefully, I feel a strong, powerful presence in the NOL HQ here. It feels of anger... Has something happened? In any case, I must go, nothing should stop me. Nothing will stop me, correction. Putting on her cloak, she slipped into an alley and walked as fast as she could, but no... she was losing consciousness... She wasn't fast enough. Typical.

--
And that's about it for now, I'm pooped writing those paragraphs! More to come later, if you find anything fishy, or you have more info on Platinum, please do tell me, admins. Crits are also appreciated. <3

edit: fixed gender issues.
edit2: history. SORRY FOR BEING SO INCREDIBLY SLOW.

Last edited by Platinum on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Platinum the Trinity (COMPLETE) Empty Re: Platinum the Trinity (COMPLETE)

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

First off welcome to the site, glad to have you here. So far your app looks excellent, you're providing more than enough information especially considering how little is really known about Platinum. I look forward to seeing the rest, keep up the good work. XD
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 pm

I agree, it looks pretty good so far. You`re also among the first to provide such a detailed RP sample.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Alright, thanks. I-Is that a bad thing to give more than enough? I'm a theory junkie, so a-ahaha...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Sorry, maybe a bad choice of words on my part. Too much is better than too little and so far you're doing great, I see nothing wrong with your app so far. Excellent work.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:00 pm

A-and then I see that I got the personalities mixed up, I'll have to fix that too. Uuuuguu. Well, more or less the wikia did but... e_e

Thanks though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Approved from me.

Approvals 1

Disapprovals 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 am

I see nothing wrong here. Nice work Platinum.

APPROVALS: 2

DISAPROVALS: 0
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:04 am

APPROVALS: 3

DISAPPROVALS: 0

Good work, you certainly seem to be a competant rper already.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:13 pm

With 3 approvals it's official. Locked and moved to the approved section. Welcome to the site Platinum.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum