Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The infamous Ninja Hideout

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The infamous Ninja Hideout - Page 3 Empty Re: The infamous Ninja Hideout

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:55 pm

After Touko pointed Shibi, Kouma had all the conviction he needed, now was the time to put his strength to work: because even there she was almost insulting the Kazashi House of Justice. That was definitely an evil attitude she got from the start, and as it was known, evil sure as heck is totally unforgivable! He grinned at Shibi's declarations: Bad persons like to spout out big lines, word. "Put everything aside and end this, that's a fine word, for a criminal. I'm so gonna get you!", the boar-kin said while activating his shield.
"Baihu Barrier!", he said while deploying a white barrier from his shield before bending backwards, and engaging in his trademark attack Land's Barrel - a fierce advancing shoulder tackle that could surely press his opponent right at the wall so Touko could actually do the necessary binding stuff and the like. Even though his cold was hitting back, he'd not break his concentration so easily again. I didn't go here to be ridiculed! Even if I'm sick, you're gonna taste some of my punches, girl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:02 pm

The plan had gone well this time. This black-souled girl would taste defeat quickly given the settings, and Kouma was as reactive as ever, engaging really quickly into the fight. With his rushing attack, she had nothing to do for now, except to wait for the girl's eventual escape and prevent it swiftly. Whatever she does, after insulting my family, a second sin, she's not gonna get away with it! The "so-called" before the Kazashi House of Justice was the only thing that mattered, her pseudo-codename was just a joke for her, and her arrogant serenity behaviour would soon be crushed under the hammer of the Kazashi Justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Being rushed at this straight up, that barrier in front of her was useless, but still a hindrance, though Kouma himself was more of one: she leaped to her right side while turning just so she could have her sight on both her foes. Rude persons, vigilantes are: entering others' houses like bandits, just for the money. Truly a misfortune for the average folk, and even to otherworldly people like me... Regaining a firm foothold on the ground, Shibi didn't attack: it would be clearly impolite of her to shed blood in the house of someone who offered her hospitality. She hoped her host, Bang Shishigami, would step in. Him or at least some ninja around who could warn Bang about the ruckus going on here, the ruckus those dirty vigilantes were making... "Do you know in whose house you are?", she asked her two opponents.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 12:21 pm

As Kouma's attack whiffed, he just bumped straight into the wall, making the wall tremble under the force of the impact. But Kouma was accustomed to more punch in his Naobi-famous move. Weak! Usually I wouldn't have crashed so damn sloppily. Kicking off the wall, he concentrated himself for another barrier.
"You call this shabby excuse for a living place a house? Don't screw with me!", he said as he unleashed his Xuanwu Barrier, at the height of Shibi's head. Strangely, the black wall didn't hit, but that wasn't even Kouma's intention. This barrier, contrary to everything else in his fighting style, was actually a support move, since his shield would allow him to use it as a stepping stone. As he jumped into it and leaped into the air, he would force Shibi to move in fear of a descending attack, just so Touko would be able to attack on her next move...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Mon May 28, 2012 1:07 am

"Cease and desist!" called a booming, yet oddly grating (scruffy even) voice from the darkness of the doorway leading towards the training hall. As the great shield bearer descended upon the smaller girl, a green blur rushed into the room. Steel clawed boots scraped across tatami mats as he came skidding to a halt, his crimson scarf flowing out behind him. Stopping in front of the pink haired girl, the ninja master bent low at the knees and readied the steel gauntlets now covering both his fists. With a mighty grunt, master of the ninja hideout pressed forward and upward with both of his muscled arms. Braced low against the ground, he expelled his chi towards the rapidly descending warrior in an effort to push him backwards and clear of the scythe user rather than inflict lasting injury to him. Even if unsuccessful, he would at least buy time for the small girl to get away from the shield user while he absorbed the brunt of the blow.

Sliding back into a low horse stance, he raised his now unarmored palms in a defensive posture. "Hear me well all within earshot! A mulberry is a tree and I, BANG SHISHIGAMI, am a man. And no man worth his lean, muscular weight in salt would allow such senseless violence to run rampant...let alone in his own home! Speak now or forever hold your peace wild wielder of walls, reveal the nature of this conflict to me of face the fiesty nature of my mighty knuckles!" Bang Shishigami exclaimed, his broad chest puffing out with each new declaration.

OOC: BANG SHISHIGAMI is back in business ladies and gentlemen. Same manly man, same manly hour. NOW WITH 50% MORE AWESOME!
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 am

Touko was all to ready to dash at the scythe-wielding girl just after her escaping Kouma's attack, but she was interrupted by the quick and noisy green-clad ninja Bang Shishigami. Tch... That one's for me.
She had taken Kouma's place in front of the noisiest vigilante she had ever seen, already having prepared the bounty sheet concerning her: "Mr. Shishigami, was it? she'd make some use of her appeal to have the ninja at her side in this battle, holding the sheet just over her chest like a shy girl would, but with one hand only: This girl is wanted for murder. As a vigilante, could you help me... capture her?"
She was talking like she was begging for Bang's help, as she knew his sense of justice was so strong that he could not resist to help girls in need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Seeing Bang barge into the room was a huge relief for Shibi, as she couldn't stall alone those two vigilantes. He just had her rid of big trouble in one quick action by shoving the boar-man away in one single strike. Though, the rest was of short duration, for her female opponent started to literally beg Bang for help in turning against her!! What a shameless whore! Does she have any pride or something?
Though she was a bit thrown off in her interior, she maintained a serene - if still astonished - exterior. Though, she'd leave everything for Bang Shishigami to decide: the ultimate justice meant turning the devilish sex-appeal off and doing what is right, turning the intruders off. But in the end, she'd still have to talk over her nasty past deeds... "Even death can't make a fine prison for the burglars who invade a house, and try to subvert the host into bullying the guest. How can you vigilantes justify such heinous schemes?", Shibi kept tight hold of her weapon: there were high chances of her still having to deal with those two damned bounty hunters once everything would be settled.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 pm

As he was about to prepare his descending Tomb Stoner, he was met by an incredibly fast green blur that instantly interrupted his attack, landed, and forced him - even in guard - away in one powerful attack.
"Bang Shishigami, the vigilante who fights for love and justice... You sure are known beyond frontiers, but... You're protecting a criminal, wanted for moping off several NOL officers. And if there is ONE thing that I CANNOT stand, it's those who think they're the good guys while they're slaughtering dozens of innocents, and taking the great justice lightly-" Kouma's speech, though wild and definitely pushy, was cut off by more and more coughs... God dammit, one more second, ONE MORE SECOND! I gotta hold on so I can speak to him decently! Bang was the paragon of virtue Kouma was so hasty to meet while in Kagutsuchi, the boarkin couldn't just stay down in a pitiable mess of coughs and sneezes. Then he just shrugged before Touko's manners: "Don't care too much about the lady's advances, Sir. That's just shits and giggles.", before muttering in her ear, in a calmly outraged tone: "Dammit, Touko, you got a rep!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Holding his chin in his hand, Bang took a moment to ponder the options available to him. On one hand, this small girl was supposedly a murderer of NOL operatives. On the other hand she was being attacked while a guest in his home by multiple opponents. Not to mention his general dislike for the Library playing a factor in all this. Nodding his scruffy head, Bang had made his decision. "You have my apologies but for the moment this girl is a guest in the home of Bang Shishigami, hero of love and justice, and as such I shall permit no harm to befall her within these walls. Your quarrel is one that should be resolved through fair and honorable means. If there is one thing I cannot abide it is treacherous skullduggery and surprise tainting the honor of boisterous young men and women. If you will not stand down and temporarily abandon this battle I must insist you remove yourselves from this noble hall." he said puffing out his chest. "And you young miss, though I am no ally of the Library I will not shame the proud legacy of Ikaruga and my Lord Tenjou by allowing a criminal to remain here. You may stay the night if you like but my hospitality must end there." he exclaimed to the pink haired girl he had come to the aid of.
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Hmmm... Not influenced the slightest bit... Touko was a bit thoughtful. She had lowered her sword by instinct at the clash for she would not attack in such a situation, that would make her as much of a criminal as the other girl. And Kouma's being sickly now... She was worried about her companion, for he never seemed so unhealthy. She had to take the good decisions now, and do it quickly. She sighed:
"Very well. Kouma and I are going away... As the man of honour you are, Mr. Shishigami, I am sure you will take the good decisions concerning this criminal as a vigilante that fights for justice like us, and not for the Librarium." She turned to her broad companion, addressing him in a more tender voice: "Kouma, we're going to the hospital." With her last words for Bang spoken Touko sheepishly took her leave while helping Kouma to walk.

----------(To somewhere else)-------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:14 pm

<----------------(Kouma leaves with Touko in a very bad state)---------------
As Bang's sentence decided of the intruders' fate here as well as hers, she just stood there with her eyes closed. Because of them, she had only a night of rest here, barely 12 hours to enjoy her stay. Shibi let down a sigh.
"And I was not taking the soul of those who deserve not to... Well, a break is a break..."
It would be better to use those hours of rest to find what rest looked like for her, so she just laid down back to where she was before the vigilantes came around: right in the corner, head against the wall, scythe in her right hand, her crow on it.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:00 pm

OOC: For comedic purposes, I utilized another member's character in a non-canon scenario. Tron, if you have any issue whatsoever with the post please let me know and I'll edit it immediately.

Eyes closed, Shishigami nodded his head in acceptance as his "guests" slowly began to file out of the room and the scythe wielding girl sat down for what seemed like some much needed rest. Distracted by the comfortable sensation gained by rotating his neck, Bang nearly forgot the one thing a true man of Ikaruga must never forget: his burning passion for justice and adventure! Signalling for one of his chunin to come forth, Bang whispered his instructions to him while waving his arms in wide motions to accent the point. "Bing! Listen well my friend! I must be off, the call to justice calls and I shall answer it with all the fire of my soul! I entrust the safety of our young guest to you my friend. Protect her with all the strangling care of a clam clutching it's priceless pearls!" Shishigami patted the younger ninja on the back and took off at a light run, barreling through the nearest screen door and out into the city at large. In the back of his mind he could just make out a vague memory of Tron saying something about something somewhere.

Skidding to a halt, Bang pondered the recollection and attempted to replay the scene in his mind. [The following is Bang's recollection of his last conversation with Tron, not what actually happened]: Puffing out his chest, the mighty ninja gave a mighty heave ho as he lifted the massive curling bar above his head before biting the steel in half like it was paper. Standing off to the side, his faithful apprentice Tron excitedly jumped up and down, pom poms in hand. "Well done sir! Miss Litchi is sure to appreciate your hot blooded efforts!" Dropping the weights, Bang let out a mighty chuckle and took a large bite out of a steak while a pink haired girl holding a scythe happily played with a girl wearing white and a large beastkin with a surf board. Setting her pom poms down, Tron gave a mighty punch in to thin air before waving goodbye. "Sorry Master Bang. Evil is afoot so I'm off to kick it's ass. BYE!" with that the cybernetic ninja bounded off into the sunset. [End Flashback]

"Great scott! Evil terrorizes the innocent and Bang Shishigami is not their to administer two daily doses of tasty justice flavored cough medicine!? TAKE HEART TRON! I'M ON MY WAY!"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum