Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubei

Go down

Jubei Empty Jubei

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 pm

(Sorry for it being relatively short, not much information on Jubei so yeah .__. Also, used the Material Collection for his height and his birthplace [the 12th Hierarchical City- Kukunochi])

Name: Jubei

Race: Beast-man (feline)/Nekomata

Appearance: Jubei is a bipedal, two-tailed cat who stands at roughly four foot tall. His fur is patchy black and white- and his visible eye is a deep red (the other eye is covered by a metal patch). He wears a coat similar to the Kaka-clans, though a slightly darker colour, and with buttons rather than a zip.

Jubei Fm71iq

On his back, he stores his Kodashi in a single sheath.

Loyalty: He is loyal to himself and those he cares about.

Personality: Jubei is usually laid-back, calm, and level-headed. He has high morals and wouldn’t think twice about helping someone in need. Though he will occasionally avoid awkward situations (for example, seeing his daughter) and confrontations.

Weaponry: Nox Nyctores- Mujin: Musashi. A pair of Kodashi.

Abilities: Jubei is swift and agile, and possess a large amount of stamina. Despite having to wield his Kodashi in his mouth, he is a brilliant swordsman

History: During his youth, Jubei trained to use his small body to his advantage, and also learnt how to wield a sword with only his mouth. Originally hailing from the 12th Hierarchical City, Kukunochi, he began travelling and training with different people. Once the Black Beast appeared, he was one of the first in the Six Heroes, and fought against it during the Dark War. He soon became romantically involved with Nine- a fellow Sixth Hero- and they had a daughter together, Kokonoe.

Once Nine was murdered by Terumi Yuuki, Jubei became a traveller once again and left Kokonoe to grow up on her own. More recently, he took Ragna in for training, eventually giving him his weapon the Blood-Scythe; and during the past two years, he's wandered throughout the world visiting old friends and continuing his own training.

RP sample: Am going to use my Hazama posts as an RP sample if that's alright.

Last edited by jubei on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jubei Empty Re: Jubei

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

It's short but like you said, there's little info on Catman plus he's an OC. I would prefer a little more in the bio, filling in the blanks (where he came from, how'd he get so strong, etc) but it's still enough for an approval. I've seen you use Hazama quite well so I'm sure you can be trusted with Jubei.

APPROVALS: 1

DISAPPROVALS: 0
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Agreed with Haku. Would like a little more in the bio...also Koko is 27, so you might want to factor that in.

Other than that I'd say I approve this.

Approvals: 2

Dis: Nil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Added some more to the history, reworded a couple of things, also added his birthplace (got it from a translation of the Material Collection).

I hope it's all-right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Looks good, Jubei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:53 pm

I have no complaints.

Approvals: 3
Dis: Zip

Back to top Go down