Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relius Clover

2 posters

Go down

Relius Clover Empty Relius Clover

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Name: Relius Clover

Race: Human.

Appearance: Tall, Caucasian with slicked-back, blonde hair and usually has stubble. Wears a gold mask over his eyes, and has no visible pupils. Wears a large, purple cloak with a long sleeved, also purple shirt underneath and a cravat, along with white gloves and white trousers, and purple boots.
Relius Clover TodayWasAGoodDay1

Loyalty: he is loyal to Saya, the Imperator of the NOL.

Personality: Not afraid to voice his opinion (nor does he care for others opinions) and usually says something in the bluntest way possible. Does not feel attachment to people, objects, or anything, and has an obsession with researching ever thing that happens to interest him, even if small. Usually calm and rarely loosing his temper.

Weaponry: Relius has a robot similar to the Nox Nyctores Nirvana, however made from his wife Ignis. He can remotely control said robot , and it can attack using it arms (extendable) mainly, and by charging/ramming into opponents. The Ignis-robot is slightly more powerful than the Nox Nyctores Nirvana, however also a fair bit more fragile.

Abilities: Relius himself is an ordinary human, however due to his excessive researching and studying, he is very intelligent and very quick thinker. He is a skilled alchemist, and can create human-like bodies in a matter of weeks with ease.

History: Originally from Austria (The Second Hierarchical City of Iwatsuchi”), he was a Scientist and Alchemist who originally worked alone but joined a group known as the Sin Architects, working on a number of small projects with them.
He then met his wife, Ignis, and had two children, Ada Clover and Carl Clover. He helped create the “Hazama” body for Terumi Yuuki and assisted him in creating some of the Murakumo units.

At some point, he stumbled upon the Nox Nyctores Nirvana, and attempted to repair it. Fiddling over the Nox Nyctores eventually drew him to a temporary state of insanity (which point his son Carl was at the Military Academy), he then murdered his wife and daughter, using his daughters body to repair the Nirvana.

He used Nirvana as a guideline to creating another like her, this time using his wife to create it. Eventually aligned with Saya (whom he’d originally used to create the Murakumo units), he fled his country in order to better aid Saya and to avoid is son, Carl.

RP sample: Please refer to any of the posts made on my Hazama account as my RP sample, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Totally had to guess with his personality and history, Continuum Shift won't be out here in Europe until October, so... yeah.
Also according to some of the Continuum Shift spoilers, there were three members of the Sin Architects, one was Relius, one was Kokonoe and the other is currently unknown. Thought I’d mention that as that group hasn’t been brought up much and just to say I didn’t make it up or anything. xD

Back to top Go down

Relius Clover Empty Re: Relius Clover

Post by Webmaster Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey, this is good. Nice work there Haz.

The pic is a tad big, but its okay.

Approval from me.

Approvals: 1

Disapprovals: 0

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am

We certainly need the Phantom of the Opera especially now that we have a Saya. You've done well with Hazama thus far so I trust you won't disapoint. But if you do....*shakes fist* nah I'm just kidding. Nice work Hazama.

APPROVALS: 2

DISAPPROVALS: 0
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:04 pm

We need votes here, people.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down