Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Front Gate

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Front Gate Empty The Front Gate

Post by Tron Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Finally Tron and Bang arrived at NOL. Tron looked down the edge of a roof and saw the main entrance. She looked around and made sure that nobody is really around.
"We have to be careful. I don't know how good the defense system is."
Tron calmly analyzed the situation. Her scan showed the structure of the building and where units were positioned. Tron took a moment to think. It wasn't the brightest idea to bash in through the front gate. She looked for alternative entrances and found a classic way, to infiltrate a base. The well-known ventilation shaft. Yet her analysis failed this option as Tron's body weight would simply break the shaft if she tried to crawl through there. She sighed dissatisfied. What are the other options? Hopefully Bang didn't rush in by now. Tron was still thinking how to act. This was NOL after all, a wrong move and they would not just be surrounded by enemy units, but also in grave danger. She knew that Bang and herself could pack a punch yet it was always wrong to get into an outnumbered situation. Tron finally had an idea. It was really basic, but it should work.
"I think we should try to enter trough the front gate. One of us simply has to deceive the guards at the main gate, while the other one uses the chance to enter."
Tron hoped, that this would work out. But did any plan besides "rush in and beat up everything" work with Bang as her partner..?
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

The Front Gate Empty Re: The Front Gate

Post by Bang Shishigami Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Though safely hidden on the rooftop nearby the NOL headquarters, Bang still saw fit to tip toe from cover to cover until finally throwing himself down on the roof alongside Tron with a thump. "Just look at them Tron. The pungent smell of scum and villainous villainy reeks of scum covered villains!" he said rising to one knee. Looking the base over he attempted to find a way inside to confront his mysterious attacker. He too saw the ventilation shaft but quickly realized that his wide frame would make him unable to use it. It was then that he decided on the quickest possible solution...the front door! Leaping to his feet, Bang beant low to the ground before hurling himself skyward. With the sun at his back, Bang's silouette fell on the front gate as he slowly descended from the sky using his scarf as a makeshift parachute. "Skaaaaaadoooooooosh!" he yelled loudly while descending. Because of his lack of patience, Bang hadn't heard the entirety of her plan. However, without realizing it, he was making himself an excellent distraction as he landed on top of the gate and crossed his arms. "Hear me Library coward! If you think that BANG SHISHIGAMI, hero of love, justice, and healthy snacks, would ever allow some cowardly coward to attack him from behind and flee unscathed then you must ask yourself....WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

"....."
Tron expected this outcome. From the very first second they reached the NOL headquarters, Tron knew that exactly this would happen. The world would break down if Bang hadn't done this as it would defy all the logic of the world. And that is why Tron was ready to act. She jumped down the roof, grabbing onto the wall and slowly slide down to make less noise. When she reached the ground she quickly magnetized the the wall behind herself. She fully charged her boots and pressed the sole of her boot against the wall. What was this kind of technique? Tron waited till the spot was fully charged. Her foot was pressed into the wall with so much forces, that it began to crackle. The Cyborg waited. She waited till the guards were distracted. Now she switched the magnet field in her boots, so that the magnitized wall pushed her leg off and suddenly she bursted towards the main gate. Tron moved so fast, that her body simply flew towards the gate, making steps unnecessary and eliminating all noises by doing so. She quickly grabbed onto the door and flipped her body into the building, allowing her to enter without being seen. Now Tron successfully infiltrated the building. Onto her next task. Without a sound she moved through the hall, looking for the archives...
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:05 am

OOC: I apologize for the wait. I had hoped Hazama or some other NOL member would decide to hop into this topic before I posted again. Until somebody shows an interest we'll have to settle for NPCs.

Leaping down from the gate, Bang stood tall and folded his arms across his muscular chest. Several NOL guards appeared in the courtyard to confront him but remained a fair distance off, happy to simple surround him for now. From the headquarters itself, a window on the third floor opened and an elderly gentleman wearing the uniform of an NOL officer leaned out, seemingly confused. "Who're you? Can't ya see it's nap time round ere?" he asked, obviously bordering on being senile. Bang arched his back and laughed before spreading his legs and pointing at the man, having to shout so his voice would reach. "I won't fall prey to your cowardly tactical tactics coward! You know I am....BANG SHISHIGAMI, champion of Ikaruga!" Bang declared with a sparkly grin. The old NOL office simply looked on cunfused. "What?" Bang frowned. "BANG SHISHIGAMI!"

"What?" he asked again. Bang grit his teeth and shook his fist, in a frustrated manner. "BANG!" At this the old man appeared frightened and yelped, moving to close his window. "He's got a gun sunny! Go get im!" Disappearing into the tower, the officer's men headed his command and rushed forward at Bang. They numbered twenty in total but Shishigami did not appeared worried. Rather, he seemed to be enjoying himself. "Swift as a coarsing river, with all the strength of a great typhoon. With all the force of a raging fire, and mysterious as the dark side of the moon. I. AM. BANG! Come Library dogs!"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Tron only heard what happened behind her. Hopefully Bang could handle the guards alone. Tron carefully looked around. Her trustworthy scan exploited all the positioned enemy units. Slowly she moved around, looking for one of the more important rooms.
(Where to go next? I should go to higher floor.)
Without a sound she passed by guards and other people that crossed her way. Tron made sure that nobody saw her. Being in the Enemy HQ, she had no other option but to resort to very stealthy movement. If she was found, Tron would have to escape immediately. The Cyborg breaths out calmly. No mistakes were allowed. She moved to a higher floor and proceeded her mission. Cautiously she analyzed her surroundings. Finally she noticed a room, which seemed to be of more importance.
(Hm. My analysis show me only one female beastkin in this room. I should be able to overwhelm her with an ambush.)
Tron leaned against the door and slowly opened it...

-------> Exit
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:47 pm

A whooshing sound was heard as Makoto bailed ass, her coat acting as a makeshift parachute before she tossed it away, landing on something... fleshy and muscular.
Very muscular indeed. Confused, she looked about, seeing a guy in a red scarf and a.... wierd outfit on which she landed, NOL soldiers all about, but all of them were unconcious... that was strange. None of them was dead, despite the fact that the guy she stepped on seemed to be the attacker.
Dusting off, she hopped off of him, trying to give him a hand.

"Hello...? Helloooo! Sorry, i landed on ya... are you alright, Mister?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:55 pm

His enemies fell before him like the infants fighting against a mighty cheetah. Bang briefly wondered what kind of man would send babies to fight him before remembering he wasn't literally fighting babies. It was a bit of a shame, Bang was sure the others would have loved his exciting tale about battling the demon NOL babies of death. Sadly, he would need to satisfy himself by beating these lower ranked soldier to a pulp. Only one remained upright after his flurry of attacks and Bang held the man by the collar, repeatedly slapping him across the face. "Haha, slap! Slap! Slap! BACKHAND!" Still smiling like a crazy person, Shishigami pulled back his fist for the finishing blow...before being abruptly flattened by something very fluffy.

The NOL grunt fell to the ground but Bang was crushed by some odd falling object and landed flat on his back with something warm and soft on his chest. Blinking a few times, he cleared his head and realized it was a girl that had fallen on him. Accepting, her hand, Bang rose to his feet and dusted himself off. "Never fear little Peggy Sue, it will take more than the Library's cheap tricks to put down, BANG SHISHIGAMI!"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 pm

The man she landed on was odd, even before the impact, Makoto could tell that much. Its like she didn´t even give him any more additional brain damage through it.. sure as hell it wasn´t required. Still, she felt kind of sorry for him, her weight had injuried more than one person in the past. Tree climbing was dangerous.

"....Uh, thats not my name, but... glad you`re okay. I had to bail out kinda quickly."

Ruffleing her tail with her hands, Makoto dusted off and straightened her outfit, her Tonfas shiny and ready to use if necessary. But... right now, it didn´t look like she would need them. The coast was clear and the groans of pain formed a disgusting orchestra, although she was sure everyone had it comeing. Absolutly. Totally. Kinda.
And even if they werent evil, they were still with the NOL, her sworn enemy, that was the point. No mercy for those guys.

"Did.. did you take out all these soldiers by yourself? Thats crazy...!" Makoto responded, dumbstruck and in awe. Sure, he had muscles, but he sure as hell looked like he didn´t know how to USE these muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 pm

"Bahahahahahaha" Bang laughed, putting his hands on his hips. Having known this woman for less than five seconds he could already tell that he liked her. Afterall, if there was one person who knew what Bang Shishigami liked, it was Bang Shishigami. At the comment about him defeating this group of NOL cowards, Bang grinned broadly and began to flex his arms in a some what "show off-ish" fashion. Master Tenjo had always said that pride was a serious weakness, but bang had yet to discover the line between pride and confidence. "Look around little Peggy Sue, with a burning heart and saucy efforts nothing is impossible. Especially not for a master of the Ikaruga ninja style. Row row fight the powa!" he yelled pointing towards the sky with his index finger. Bang had completely missed the fact that he messed up Makoto's name again. He was off on one of his speeches so it would be difficult to reason with him, even more so than usual.
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Makoto was already confused from the start, but now she was plain.. irritated. He was wierd... but not a bad person, she could say that. He had abitions and dreams most people simply lacked. He`s the kind of man that moves things by his pure will, Makoto thought to herself.
With that said, it did tick her off a little that he didn´t even listen.

"Hey... my name isn`t Peggy, you got that? And... is that one of yours in Captain Hazama´s office? She just stormed in and started causeing trouble out of nowhere."

She had a feeling that the answer she would get wasn´t going to be all that informative. Or an answer to the question at all. This man was simply unpredictable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Catching the irritation in Makoto's words, Bang immediately stopped with his ranting and grew serious. He had obviousely done something to upset this young woman, but what? He must have offended her by doing something, but try as he might he couldn't figure out what. He best bet was an apology, that was the gentleman'y thing to do. Afterall, Bang was a complete gentleman, emphasis on man. Bringing his arms to his sides he gave a bow and apologized. "You have my deepest apologies miss. It was not my intention to offend yo-WAIT A MINUTE!" bang quickly held up his finger for silence as he remembered something important. He was here for a reason...OH YEA! He was hear to help Tron, but where had she gone? Perhaps this fluffy woman knew, wait, she just told him. Without warning he picked up Makoto and tossed her onto his shoulder before sprinting full speed towards the front door. "Quickly "lady whose name I don't know yet", where has my apprentice gone? Evil is at hand and we must be a boot to it's ass...OF JUSTICE!"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:28 pm

"Sh-she`s in the office of Captain Hazama... hey! Why did you think i just jumped out of there, you idiot...! I was trying to avoid trouble!"

It was rare for her that someone picked her up instead of haveing it the other way around. But then again, she wasn´t around strong guys often... not counting Tager.
A sigh escaped her though, it was obvious he had NO IDEA who he was messing with. Hazama was more or less undefeatable for most normal persons..

May i make a suggestion, strange muscular ninja man? Grab your "Apprentince" and run... Captain Hazama is undefeatable, even for someone like you. He`s to blame for the deaths of one thousand NOL soldiers last week, and i have no idea how many people he killed before that, but it outta be a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

At the chipmunk girl's words, Bang immediately skidded to a halt and actually took the time to consider her words. "Undefeatable you say...that sounds like just the sort of challenge suited for BANG SHISHIGAMI!" Suddenly a lightbulb went off in Bang's head, a rare burst of rational thinking. "Wait, my common sense is tingling. I know! I'll break into the office, grab my apprentice and run so that I may defeat the undefeatable enemy another day! Good thinking me!" Reaching up, Bang lowered Makoto from his shoulder and gently set her on the ground. "Stay safe mysterious fluffy woman who I have yet to learn the name of. A mullberry is a tree and Shishigami is a man. Leave this to me and I shall return soon." Reaching behind his ear, Bang pulled out a red rose that he had been hiding there for some time and placed it in Makoto's hand. A hopeless romantic, Bang kept a rose handy in case he ever managed to win the heart of Litchi Fei Ling but it came in handy in other situations. Bang probably thought it looked cool, sadly for him it came across as corny or downright stupid most of the time.
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Makoto blinked at the strangely romantic sight. He didn`t even know her name, yet he gave her a rose and carried her and wanted her to stay safe and...
She slapped herself to get back to her senses, clentching her eyes shut. The guy looked like he was in his thirties!
Still, she took heed in his words and dashed out of the building, but staying close to the entrance , underneath the office, in case he did the same thing she had done before. Which was more than likely, given the situation...

Hmm... i should head back to Kokonoe, but.... ah, screw it. Its not like she has a schedule when i should report back to her or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Nodding once as the squirrel girl made her escape, Bang began smacking himself in the face repeatedly. This was one of his many techniques to get fired up before a hopeless situation. Once he was properly motivated, he hurled a smoke bomb at his feet and disappeared deeper into the facility to rescue his apprentice. That being said, there wasn't much point in throwing the smoke bomb since there was nobody around at the time anyway.

======>Exit hazama's office
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:32 pm

"It seems that fate has declared this base to be attacked...with the many actions that I find have taken point. It shall all come crashing down, when the white void finds his mark." with some mild rhetorical statement made as he approached the gate; the Silver knight eyed the scene, many things had already come to pass before the front gate. As his mind passed over the facts he observed, the Sankishin unit made his way towards the main building.

His mind immediately focusing on the matter before him, it was time to bring Terumi to justice. "Your time has come Terumi, you will not escape me this time! I will end your existence and cleanse this world of your evil!" his declaration came without fail, as the legendary leader of the Six Heroes stepped through to the front door; his mind in focus now, nothing would stop him. He could sense something ahead, fighting that was already underway, not that it mattered. Whoever it might be would learn, it was easy to say that the silver knight would find himself surrounded by many footsoldiers of N.O.L., who might well place the blame for the gate and the disturbances about.

"Move aside you fodder or face your end. For I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse it in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen. The end has come!" with his statement spoken and the attack of the N.O.L. soldiers beginning; Hakumen engaged them with Ookami drawn, already beginning their crushing defeat. His true target, Terumi would not escape him this time.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Suddenly the air gave a heavier pressure out of nowhere, as if Chaos itself was awakening. Out of nowhere a swirling portal of blue electricity formed in the N.O.L Gates. A woman suddenly appeared from the vortex as it swirled then disappeared, she looked like she was from the future. She had a visor with one red eye staring at the tall armored man, a long blond pony tail and eight swords floating behind her back. As quickly as she came Lambda immediatley sprung up as another portal formed around her as she had her hans in a V position. "Target identified as Sankishin Core Unit: Susano'o increasing target threat level to....S. Noiw initializing Idea Engine, switching to Battle Mode." Originally LAmbda was sent here by Kokonoe to hopefully kill Hazama, but she was also programmed to destroy any Sankishin Units she found being an Anti Sankishin Core Unit. Unfortunately Hakumen's soul was sealed within one of the strongest Units Susano'o Lambda charged up her energy to maximum ready to battle the Leader of the Six Heroes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:57 pm

As he was familiar with many of opponents that had clashed with him, his familiarity with Lambda-11 was no less a factor on his mind. As the silver knight cut down another two of the N.O.L. soldiers who were foolish enough to come within his range, his eyeless gaze turned upon hearing the mechanical voice; one that he remembered all too well. "The doll..."

Immediately his mind slipped back to the task at hand, he still had to exterminate the soldiers that had come to stop him; but this doll would take full priority, as her caliber of combat was leagues above the pathetic efforts given by the general footsoldier before him. "You sorely test my patience, Grimalkin. Sending this doll after me aonce more? To what end?! No words will be wasted, come doll; we will battle!" as Hakumen's mind was resolved to ridding himself of all threats to the future of this world, he would not be stopped by Lambda-11.

"Terumi will not escape his fate today, you will not remain before my path for long!" this declarative statement made as he pointed Ookami at her, before dropping into stance; he would not allow this to deter him, he would end this quickly if possible.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:11 pm

As Lambda finished charging up her energy she heard Hakumen say the word Terumi which reminded her of another one of her tasks at hand. Fiund and kill the one named Yuuki Terumi Lambda still had an emotionless face as her scarlet eyes which were covered by her visor stared at Hakumens invisible face. "Sorry to say but you are still not my "Prime objective at the moment" The master wants me to find, and finish off Yuuki Terumi myself. However it seems you will not be moving for me to pass. Get out of my way and let me do my job or suffer the consequences." Lambda moved her body as if she was dancing as two spike like swords appeared from thin air right behind Hakumen. The swords drove forward and would stab, and snap Hakumen's spine leaving him paralyzed if the swords speared through his back. Just like Hakumen LAmbda wanted this fight done immediatley, she needed to go and kill Terumi for Kokonoe.

(OOC: Remember Lambda has Nu's memories and she doesn't have them erased this time so sometimes she can still talk normally.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Having a practiced blade as well as Hakumen's, these two blades were quickly faced, as he brought Ookami up with the flat of the long blade angled to catch both blows upon the blade effortlessly. As the Nox Nyctores seemed to reflect Hakumen's desire to end Terumi's life, hearing Lambda's voice and how it spoke...with some clarity. She was not as she once was, which was a surprise to him overall. "Hmph, so the Grimalkin allows you to think for yourself I see. It matters not with the subject of Terumi's involvement, be it your mission or not; I cannot allow you to interfere with my purpose here this day."

The Silver knight turned to face the new wave of soldiers, an annoyed look upon his face...as the Susano'o Unit, such insects were not worthy of his time. But they would prove a hinderance at best. Though his focus still remained upon the Murakumo Unit before him, she was stronger as well it seemed; otherwise she would not speak with such confidence. "Doll....no, Unit Lambda-11, you have a mind to think now. So consider your option of being defeated by my blade or allowing my final strike to Yuuki Terumi's existence. The matter lies with your decision, you are changed and so will be allowed this moment to think." his blade had not fallen from his side.

Still with Ookami raised at an angle, the well practiced combatant was prepared for the next move of his opponent.

(Just a minor note, as far as I know Hakumen doesn't have a spine persay, he is more a soul inhabiting/connected to the sankishin unit: Susano'o. So I don't believe he necessarily has limbs to break, not that he wouldn't react to the blows. I just don't think he could say have a limb broken~)
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:05 pm

As her swords missed LAmbda got annoyed as she saw a wave of the weak N.O.L soldiers run behind Hakumen, she obviosuly wanted to win this fight to go and kill Terumi herself. But it wouldn't be fair if Hakumen had to fight these soliders and her at the same time, suddenly every soldier behind him dropped dead as a thin, sharp sword formed in front of them and peirced there skulls. Lambda had killed every last soldier of the N.O.L within seconds thanks to her Sword Summoner. "Tch, useless soldiers should stay in the garbage where they belong. As for your little question I'm afraid I will have to turn down both of the answers. Master would most definately not appreciate it if you killed him and not I. She wouldn't recieve her revenge for his crime of murdering Master's mother. But I'm guessing you won't let me go up to his office and kill him huh? Fine I'm sorry...Leader of the Six Heroes...But you leave me no choice, slide away and let me slaughter this man or two of the Six Heroes will die today. The choice is yours." Lambda was constantly regaining energy even after the high usage of her Sword Summoner thanks to her Idea Engine. As Lambda charged a sphere of energy in her hand she touched the ground as it began to shake. "All systems....Ready for launch." Lambda used her Spike Chaser Technique and tall, sharp swords created by collapsing space began spearing out of the ground in a straight line, if not avoided Hakumen would be pierced by the oncoming row of swords and hang there, slowly and painfully awaiting to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:29 pm

"Then we are in conflict Unit, Lambda-11." his last words given as he raised his blade, glaring the spike chaser technique, did she believe this would frighten him? She sorely underestimated the fact that he was the leader of the Six Heroes. The silver knight would stand his ground as he activated his first distortion drive, summoning the energies from the Susano'o Unit necessary for the action. From his visor, his words were spoken and clearly heard. "Empty Air Formation Secret Technique: Fantasy(Kokuujin Ougi: Mugen/Retribution: Infinity )!" as soon as the words were spoken, he felt the surge of his strength increase tremendously.

As a temporary measure and one being used to strike down the unit with heavy damage all at once, while canceling her move; his second action was made without fail...another distortion. "Kokuujin: Shippu/Judgement: Squall (Empty Air Formation: Hurricane)! the powerful sweeping wave of energy was used to deal out blows with the spike chaser; as he had no doubts it would clear the attack...it was now up to Lambda to make her move. Certainly she'd have the time, but would she challenge such a powerful move head on?
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Lambda's Spike Chaser proved ineffective against Hakumens Distortion Drive. Luckily she wasn't using all of her techniques at once yet. She swirled across the floor as if she was dancing as a giant, circular saw like blade formed and was sliding behind Hakumen, her Sicle Storm technique would slash through the back of Hakumen's legs and would screw up his movements if he was hit. Just then Lambda formed an X with her hands and swiped them down away from each other as a portal as tall as herself formed in front of her. This was her Distortion Drive. "Soul Edge, make everything....Disappear." Just then hundreds of swords fired out from the portal at extremely fast speeds that would bore hundreds of hole wounds through Hakumen and ultimately killing him as the rest of his body would continue to be torn to shreds by the Sicle Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

The action to be taken was simple, Certainly she cannot believe I will be so easily defeated?, be it her distortion drive had one fatal flaw, the fact that they were still projectiles; he would not underestimate the blades themselves, however he was not above a reaction time.

Noting the activation of her Sickle storm was addressed by a well placed jump. While the sudden unleashing of her distortion: Soul Edge, he immediately took advantage of Ookami's ability to creation distortions in space upon slicing a projectile. These 'blades' were no different to him, still taking a few shots in his right leg during his powerful leap; he returned the canceling favor to those blades in his zone. She must not have ever learned of Ookami's power, but now she would witness it.

As the silver knight sliced several of these oncoming blades with a deadly efficiency to him, which gave him some slight cover on the way down; as the voids of pale white would have canceled any number of the blades which hit them. This would not be beyond his dealing, still one of his weight did have to land; and in the cover of the voids he had relocated his position 55 degree to the west of his original standing area. "Not bad Lambda-Unit...but you underestimate my abilities; that will cost you.", nothing but a statement of fact as far as he was concerned.

Hakumen wasted no time in closing the space between them, moving towards her with a powerful sweep of Ookami at a downward angle; aimed to cleave Lambda-11 across her chest if not responded to. Here, Hakumen was sure he could end the battle if this blow landed.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Despite the minor injuries to Hakumen's leg it appeared his sword was able to nullify her swords. Lambda quickly reacted as she made a metal wall in front of her with her wing blades, blocking the slash. The sheer power of Hakumen was so great that it pushed Lambda several inches away from him. "Target in possesion of a power Nox Nyctores Class weapon. Changing threat level to....SS" Despite this it appeared Hakumen only knew about LAmbda's Sword abilities. He most likely had no clue about her close combat capabilities. Lambda suddenly disappeared and teleported in front of Hakumen using her Act Parser: Technique and threw he hands out at him, due to her high speed of teleportation she would catch Hakumen by surprise and if she got her hands on him she would lift him up over her head with sheer strength and the eight wing blades would cover him in a circle and quickly crush him, knocking him unconcious since they all aimed for his head and chest area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next