Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front assault on Sector Seven

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Front assault on Sector Seven Empty Front assault on Sector Seven

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am

Those map files RJ took were really useful as they allowed the robot to reach Sector Seven's HQ in a matter of minutes.
Nothing would stand in the way of destruction the robot followed from now on. With battery fully replenished, full power would allow it to destroy their installations. Progressively, Sector Seven would see themselves going down.
Though RJ omitted one thing: it was damaged from his previous fight. But it had been programmed to be one of numerous disposable robots, and as such had not much in terms of 'survival instincts' if one could call its emergency programs so. It didn't even have enough 'experience' to code some programs for his survival.
As it saw the entrance already a bit damaged, it decided to plow right through it; and unleashed a powerful electrically charged projectile that could crack doors or walls open.
It knew this action was about to trigger an alarm. It knew people were about to come to him. That was exactly what Number 41 wanted.
"COME_ALL,ENEMIES_OF_THE_ORDER! IF_LAWS_CANNOT_BRING_YOU_DOWN_I_CAN!", its taunting line spoken, the black-clad robot stood there for anybody to cross its path and meet defeat... or so it 'thought'.

Last edited by Jin Denzuki on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Front assault on Sector Seven Empty Re: Front assault on Sector Seven

Post by Webmaster Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Caelica sighed and swore to herself that she would get to talk with Kokonoe, sooner or later... as for Tron and Eta though, she had no idea what to do with them now.
Tager surely seemed like he wouldn´t let anyone pass, and sneaking in could get them killed. Besides, all she wanted was a friendly conversation...

"So... i don´t know.. what should we do now?"

She said and turned to the others.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Eta was leaving along with Caelica, doubting that she could pass even if she begged more. I guess Kokonoe really is busy... I'll have to come back later.

She heard Caelica's question, and didn't know what to answer at all. She didn't even know what to do after seeing Kokonoe, so after leaving this place... She didn't have any purpose in life. She didn't answer, and could only look at Caelica with a sorry look on her face...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Tron sighed. She seemed really dissatisfied. Not only with the outcome of the visit, but with herself, too. Still thinking about what happened a few minutes ago, she quickly tried to respond to Caelica.
"Uhm, I still need someone to repair me. I can keep up with my wounds though. I just don't want to walk around crippled all the time. But.....err...I would prefer it to keep some company, so I guess I'll stick around with you both."
The female cyborg crosses her arms and her expression changed a bit. Her eyes began to glow in a deeper red and finally she put on a smile again.
"Sorry about what happened earlier. I ready do have some errors in my programming as it seems. I don't think it'll happen outside Sector Seven though."
"Say...what do you think of NOL?"
Suddenly she put on a more serious face. It was a question out of nowhere but Tron seemed to be concerned about it. For some reason she couldn't get NOL out of her head. It wasn't just the survivors of Ikaruga that appeared likable to her. There was something about NOL besides their action which was clearly bothering Tron.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:55 pm

As the alarms had signaled the breaches in the bunker's protections were attacked, he decided to step forth as he had made sure the three intruders were heading outside... unfortunately, there was also something else...
Something highly unexpected: a black and golden clad green-'skinned' robot visibly attacking the structures. With electricity. It was nearly embarrassing that he was using the most primary (and wasteful) scientific weaponry concepted... and that was property of Sector Seven. He would not allow such a thing as a robot to harm Sector Seven alone... If it could actually do effective damage... he could just be mass-produced to annihilate Sector Seven with a front assault as foolish as the one this single bot just launched.
"Okay, you three, I advise you to leave while I take care of this one...", he addressed the three 'womans' standing there so he could use his wider damaging attacks for the fight without fear to damage unwilling victims. "And you... I will not allow you to advance further."
Tager extended his arms, ready to take RJ on...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 pm

As RJ saw the Red Devil blocking him, it exclamated with its robotic voice: "RED_DEVIL! YOU_ARE_AN_ENEMY! PREPARE_TO_DIE! TEILER_FUNKE!", it even shouted the name of its signature attack, which consisted of sending electric sparks along the ground and using them to create an electric shield at a length, barring any possibility of a straight-up approach to the fight, while taking one itself.
While it would block anything coming to him, RJ forgot two things: First, he didn't know that Tager had the approach that easily put the use of such tactics to shame. Second, it forgot a big hole in its tactics; designatedly a breach in its chest for anyone to take advantage of... though Tager wasn't the best one when it came to being able to tear it open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:36 am

As she decided to leave for the area where the alarm was signaled, Majamu advanced as fast as she could. After all, if Kageo was to follow her, his ability as a Kaka would make him able to easily keep up to her.
As she saw the enemy, she immediately rushed into battle, and by a high leap landed outright between Tager and RJ, and broke the spark with one of her own attacks: a large flaming spike coming from Rengoku, sheathing the atomic-powered sword back when she was done appearing from behind the colossal Red Devil.
"What kind of nuts are you?", she asked as a rhetorical question to the humanoid robot. She already told by its looks that it was just disgusting... just a disgusting enemy she'd have to destroy with all her force.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 am

Kageo saw the action that Majamu had taken upon emerging, without the need to spy the enemy, he leapt into the air and had drawn Nihongo on the move up; sweeping the head of the spear down. "Nihongo!" calling out to his spear, he unleashed a wave of Caeruleus towards RJ, sending the powerful shockwave to travel through the air and it towards the intruder. "Kageo knows not who you are, but you will be destroyed robot!"

Still in midair, his spear was spinning in hand and just upon landing, it was gripped in a reverse hold, while he squeezed the hilt of the spear; despite its length it gave him no trouble. He ended up nearby Tager and Majamu. "Thank you for looking after me, Tager-san, I am back to operating status."
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:38 pm

(Skip me, i`m out of ideas how to solve this problem.)

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Eta left the place as she didn't have any more business to attend to here. One thing kept her attention: Tron's question about the NOL. Eta held her head for a second: the NOL was the cause for her trauma, even if she didn't really know it. The little red-haired girl only asked Tron, in order to be sure:

"Do they do research on people like me?" Shivering heavily as if under intense electric current, the unknowing Murakumo cried again because of her bad feeling about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:17 pm

"I can't say for sure...but I can imagine them doing research on anything that may be useful for themselves."
Tron acted rather cold. For her, NOL was nothing but a power-hungry government that will abuse anyone and anything to gain more power. The female cyborg was sure that she could never ever trust anything NOL members do and say. For some reason she held a huge grudge against NOL. At the same time her systems told her to get rid of Sector Seven. As confusing as is it sounded, she still managed to cope with that logic somehow. Yet she herself wasn't sure what exactly she was looking for. Tron shifted her focus to the other direction, where she noticed people fighting. It was Sector Seven's Tager against an enemy Tron never saw before. The cyborg sighed. Her indecisiveness bothered herself quite a bit. But after some thinking, she decided to avoid the battle since she still was injured severely.
"......I feel dizzy. We should move on. I don't wish to stay here any longer."
Move on...but where to? She still needed some repairs and with Sector Seven out of question, which place had the right people and right tools to help the wounded cyborg?

-----------------Exit --------------->

Last edited by Tron on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:40 pm

As Tager was staying just next to the spark, Majamu and Kageo already dynamically entered the fight... Everything would be much easier.
"Um, Majamu... You think Kageo is really up for good?", he asked her, to which question the cyborg girl answered with a nod.
"Very well... While this robot is attacking us, he should be taken more or less in one piece so we could do some reverse-engineering. Though, try to avoid any further damage on the bunker. You understand? Briefing is over."
As Tager was done with the instructions, he charged his engine so he was ready to kick his magnetically charged punch with maximum power, ready to fire a Spark Bolt to follow whatever attack his subordinates should prepare...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Its attack having been countered by incoming enemies, RJ calculated its enemies' power, or at least tried to quantify it. Though first was to evade the blue wave of energy launched by Kageo, which he did by a swift backstep.
"EXPERIMENTING_ON_ANIMALS... YOU_ERRATIC_FOOLS!", RJ shouted once of its senseless pre-programmed sentences. "THE_POINT_OF_NO_RETURN_IS_PASSED:YOU_WILL_HAVE_NO_PARDON_FOR_YOUR_SINS!"
While it talked, the robot bent a bit backwards, but once done speaking to walls, he suddenly went in a high and wide-arcing frontflipping attack, directed directly at Tager; it aimed at jumping above both his other foes to strike the best known of them. "STURMRAD!", it called out its own attack!

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 pm

As she listened to Tager, Majamu engraved the Red Devil's directives to the letter. They had to be able to reproduce whatever valuable weaponry this damned bot had, which means the sword, and the weird right arm.
"Pay for our sins? You are gonna pay for your idiocy, you robot freak!", she said while punching upwards with her right arm, using the chained claw she just affixed hit to try and throw the bot towards Kageo, so the cat could tear the idiot to shreds... and to witness the Kaka's use of the recently-assimilated Idea Engine. He sure was stronger than her by now... Well, not just stronger, but heh, it was the Idea Engine! Not just an atomic-powered weapon like hers. But that trick was to be kept up her sleeve in case the bot posed more threat than expected...
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:17 am

As the kaka had been back-charging the instant that he'd had a moment free, while he could not directly use the surplus of power that raged within him; his reserves were working in high octane. "It's time to finish this and finish you! The Cross Edge's Final pass!" the attack came from no where within that instant, he had broken power in the next moment. 'Idea Engine charge 10%, Caerulean Crash!" the sudden burst activation of a small segment of the Idea Engine's flair of energy, burning out in a bright blue arise as he twisted over and slashed violently in a crisscross fashion as he tore across RJ at a great speed; hitting violently along the body with his blows of the attacks.

After a manner of her sweeping blow, shredding what of the robot he did at such a high pace slash before he landed, still surrounded by the Indigo Haze; he turned back and swept a heavy wave towards RJ's remains, attempting to completely destroy him within the last blow. "This is at an end."
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:15 pm

(OoC: Since I have RJ's account and it's getting destroyed by now, I will keep its last action in check here. I don't want to triple-post again.)

Even though RJ had avoided to be grappled by the claw wielded by his pink-colored enemy by smashing his sword on the weapon, the magnetic wave had disturbed its spacing, letting it in the air, barely able to control trajectory, wide open to Kageo coming at nearly blinding speed, opening the hole in the chest armor in a X-shaped fashion.

"Time to end this.", said Tager as his engines kicked in full power. The Red Devil fired the Spark Bolt he had been charging the whole time and magnetically pulling the bot towards him, aiming to grab him, uppercut him in mid-air and smash it head-first into the ground for his famed Emerald Buster. Of course, it was verified by now the bot's head wasn't house for much more than diverse sheets of armoring and the bot's processing chip... and those were not necessary elements.

And RJ ate it all: adjusting mid-air trajectory so a fall would be avoided didn't mean it would prevent getting hit, what the Spark Bolt did. What the bot didn't get at first is that he was getting to one of the most damaging experiences ever, pulled into Tager's grasp, spun around like a rag doll, uppercuted by the Red Devil's giant fist, being precipitated to the ground, and there... deactivation. RJ-#41 was nothing more than a bad memory for some, its head having completely broken from the sheer force of the impact.
[RJ is now dead/deactivated/destroyed]

"Good work." Tager congratulated his two subordinates.
"But we still have some work.", he wanted to avoid any kind of excessive rejoicing since it would deter their efficiency. "While I take care of that robot from now on, I would like you to have all available operatives call HQ for a routine report. Understood?"
His directives spoken, he carried the wrecked robot with a single arm, while looking at Kageo and Majamu's reaction to his orders.

Last edited by Iron Tager on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:15 am

While Kageo was no fool and did understand what he asked well enough, it was easy to see that since just recovering that his mind was not in the fullest of working order. Though he did understand what Tager was ordering, he would have to clear the haze with him. "Understood, Tager-san. Kageo will do his best to comply with the orders, asking others to respond and report in anything at all, shall Kageo stay to assist Majamu-san with this?" still being personable with the person he now considered a friend, he beamed a light look and glanced from Tager to Majamu, just to see the verdict.

The orders were simple and the modified kaka could easily perform the duty, though he seemed to offer things open, it would be alright in the open.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:28 pm

As Majamu saw the Kaka's insistance, she thought it would be best for Tager to say 'yes' to Kageo's request... which the Red Devil did without a word. That could help them act for the better, each one would be reminded by the other about their duty in case s/he wanted to do personal things.
--------------(Tager leaves to Cyborg Lab)----------->
"Well then... Let's get going.", Majamu said. "Hum... Who do we need to get a report from already?" After a bit of thinking time, Majamu noticed only 2 agents weren't here. But two "capital" ones at that. "Goddammit, Makoto and Noel! You think you can find them?", she asked turning to Kageo. Maybe with his smelling sense he could track them from here if he was good at that.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:25 am

The kaka nodded his head rapidly as he allowed his senses to flair out slightly, more it was the sense of smell that would help in the tracking of Noel. He was certain that knowing Makoto was a Beastkin would help the feline track them both down. "Come Majamu-san, Kageo is certain to find both Noel-san and Makoto-san." the words were simple, intended of course to find the blond that he considered his friend and what's more someone that was sort of a kindred spirit.

While he knew Noel held herself differently thank Lambda-11 had...she was a Murakumo and ultimately the modified kaka felt similar to her standing. Despite knowing he had been enhanced and modified since his birth, that he would live a normal life; despite anything about his existence speaking against the 'norm' at all. 'Nihongo active, tracking mode, enhancing scent capturing abilities; subjects: Noel Vermillion and Makoto.' the small mechanical voice within his spear fell active as he let it remain in its sheath, starting forward he took off at a dash that he was sure Majamu could keep up with; unknowing of the threat ahead he took off after Noel's scent trail.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~>
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:42 pm

As she had her question answered by the modified Kaka, Majamu followed Kageo, hoping they would get to Noel and Makoto soon enough for a report to actually be worth anything. If anything happened to Noel, we're in for freaking big trouble... the samurai thought as she ran behind Kageo, and he was really fast at running. That would avoid them much trouble because they surely were faster than her.
--------(Exit with Kageo)--------~~------------>
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(From 'Entering Kagutsuchi')~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Since she advanced through Kagutsuchi randomly as possible, Zeta couldn't make sure where she was; the only thing she noticed was the sheer absence of people going that way. Not that she cared, she just wanted to see if Mu was there; and apparently, she was not.
Zeta sighed: "Finding Mu is not as easy as Zeta thought..." But when she was thinking about it, this place was a nice observation spot. Turning her back to the building in front of her, ignoring she had been noticed (and her face could be recognized since she fought Sector Seven not once but twice), and observed (or scanned, well, everything she could do) Kagutsuchi in hopes of seeing Mu in the fray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:36 am

(From the Cyborg Lab)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

As the elder robot was adjusting to his new directive to guard this place, his sense, as it were had caught notice of someone. Certainly an odd feeling, it reminded him of that strange feeling from the girl that shot him. Something that 'tasted' in a metaphorical manner of the Boundary. Something not quite as dark as the very gate that he'd been around, though it didn't genuinely matter outright. He decided that it was about that time to get himself to work on this, making himself known (but not yet a threat); he set his eyes on the visitor.

"Hello there miss, what brings you to our front door?" no doubt dripping with some mild amusement, then it hit him that the nanites had known what she was. The word whispered in his mind 'Murakumo', something he'd picked up from some of the NOL soldiers he'd plowed through; she certainly wasn't human and not like him either. So he was pretty sure that she was, he left that question as his means of seeking information; how would she react? Honestly he was curious.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:58 am

"Nyu?" Zeta emitted a weird sigh in surprise. She didn't expect anything being there. She thought it was just some good observation place, but after some thinking it was obvious some people would use the site for themselves. As she turned her head, she observed the cyborg, with a somehow sad look on her face. No Mu around: that was the reason. At first, she would have been tempted to attack the guy behind her, for both amusement and killing time, but she needed to find Mu. It was a desire deep enrooted within her, her top priority.
"Um... Did you guy see my sister Mu somewhere?", her question was simple, asked point-blank at the elder cyborg's face. Though, she didn't give any precision about Mu, expecting an answer one could only pull out of the blue. Seriously, would the cyborg answer her question given she was an enemy, would he give any clue to an unknown girl in civilian clothing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:10 am

As he made his own deductions of choice in mind, he offered her something of a neutral grounds to see if her interest remained after this. It was likely that the reason she had come was because her sister, albeit that was an interesting connection to have as a Murakumo; was one of the agents here.

"Mu huh? Can't say I'm familiar with that name, but you came because she was a member of this group right? There's a chance she was here." his systems were aching for action, did it mean he would fight? Only if provoked into it, he'd be sure to enjoy it. Though otherwise, despite her being some random person visiting, a potential enemy; there was no outright need to attack her. He would just play this neutrally to see what information she'd give back to him, if any at all.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:11 pm

"Huh? There is a group? Here?"
Zeta was playing dumb. For as much as it was obvious someone was here (such a good observation spot), she didn't know who was there.
"Tell Zeta who is here." Zeta looked for her memories of her blonde sister, back when she saw her in Kazamotsu, where she fought Lambda (not a good memory, fighting against her will and all). Though she didn't look in thought at all, she was slightly worried about going berserk again like that last time.
"Are you... Sector Seven?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OoC: That section is Tager talking to Rho with a communication thing he installed. Zeta can't hear that.)
"Rho, this 'girl' is the sixth Murakumo Zeta. She's working for somebody else and tried to subdue some of our agents to serve someone else. Though, she might share an objective with us. I suggest extra caution from your part."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next