Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front assault on Sector Seven

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Front assault on Sector Seven - Page 2 Empty Re: Front assault on Sector Seven

Post by Rho Digamma Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:31 am

He gave Tager something of a minor response, a small little nanite 'roger' before continuing his test with Zeta, as Tager had just confirmed that he was correct; the Murakumo was looking for the designated 'Mu', he would imagine it was one of two that he had faced during this period. The second had been named 'Noel Vermillion', he had not known more than the name from the NOL dogs that he had crushed during his period of time in passing.

While he gave her a small nod in response, he spoke aloud since he could tell she was still playing carefully with him. "That is a fact, I am a Sector 7 Operative, currently I am the one present. Call me Rho." he left it simple, wanting to draw this out with her and of course just checking this out with her.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:40 pm

After having her answer, Zeta just sat down there. If Sector seven was here, Noel would get here sometime. And Zeta would have found her.
"Well, Rho, Zeta will wait here for Mu.", Zeta planted her sword on the ground, and sat on its enormous guard-like part, showing she would not go back a mere inch. She knew Mu was in Sector Seven. "By the way... Do you know where Mu is? Zeta wants to see Mu. Soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:01 pm

He looked at the great blade and had to of course say he was impressed, though it was likely that such a thing was very similar to the way and method that he wielded his choice gauntlets; despite the great size it would be easy for her to use and likely merge into a weapon system. He had seen something very similar and had gone and destroyed the choice point of the point; at this level of power that he sensed she seemed to be at a regular settled state. Though he knew that could change within an instant and the method of her application could be destructive likely if pushed. Though for some odd reason he was curious and for once not feeling a need to just draw out an altercation.

"Can't I know where 'Mu' is, as she would've been here earlier and most of the troops have been sent off on missions or left of their own accord. Ol' S7 does things of this nature, you may be waitin' a while. Either way Zeta, I gotta say you're interestin' person to say the least." He of course meant nothing beyond a curious nature, he was on guard but felt no need to turn her away just yet.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:19 pm

"Uh? Maybe Zeta might be... or not?"
Zeta barely knows what 'interesting' means, but that maybe that out-of-place declaration would give a mysterious aura to her. Worked for her since she didn't want much to do with non-Murakumo things, whatever they might be. She only had interest in her sisters now, and if Mu wasn't to be here that soon... no no, she had to be patient. That would let Nu time to do what she needed to do anyway.
"Zeta is able to wait.", she said with a smile even more strange that what she exhibited usually. Of course, this wasn't a honest smile, but more of a façade hiding her disappoint at having to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:53 am

He was a little surprised by her choice of action, though obviously the smile itself was clearly a ruse, he could see that something else was ticking through her mind. It wasn't his business, he didn't care to waste time with pointless thought, he would trust his instincts on this and be sure to act the moment he noticed she was tired of waiting. He didn't know when 'Mu' was returning and hadn't put much care in that; he wanted to try and get more out of her. Not for the sake of Sector 7, but for the sake of speaking with her; she seemed to be lost but also very obviously dedicated to her goals. He thought this a rather similar trait in common with him, even though to a lesser extent given his purposes chosen.

"So Zeta, while I won't pry, I will ask what keeps you devout to your path? Everyone has something, mine is simple: I can't change the past so I walk forward regardless of anything." the reasoning was so simple that it seemed to be well...stupid, it was honestly and Rho knew it. But it was his choice, to walk forward without any regrets about what happened either in the past or his present. It was one of those things that defined him.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Hearing Rho's speeches while seemingly not that much interested in what the old cyborg was saying, Zeta felt boredom growing in her, she also felt it going out since awoke her. How can he know Zeta? He looks so stupid and shallow... In fact, that interest was slightly hateful, awoken by her frustration and her anger at Rho guessing right through her facade. Though, she tried her best to not frown and keep a happy face. Something inside her cried for battle, but she didn't want to compromise her chances of meeting Mu or any sister out there.
"Zeta wants her sisters.", she said with a slightly suggestive smile. The word "sisters" alone was enough to make her smile genuine, generating dreams inside of her. Dreams of her sisters, of what she was doing with Nu back when they were together at the base. Waiting was actually giving Nu the time to do what she was doing, wasn't it? As her blue eyes were usually vague enough, Zeta's daydreaming could be unnoticeable to most unless more words were said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:30 am

He didn't bother tensing as he was confident in taking anything she could throw at him, it was basically up to the fact that he was concerned only with whether she would do anything about the tension that seemed present in the air. Rho was ready for it, be it relaxed or serious, he would catch notice of her reaction, though he left the words simple; she was still interesting even if she didn't care about his presence or care for it. He didn't really think much of her response at all. "Well, I suppose patience is the best way to approach that. Hope you meet her soon then." that of course wouldn't happen if they fought, likely they'd just be foes and that would be the end of this.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 am

As an answer, Zeta confirmed she'd keep "her" ground; in other words: until Mu set her foot in this place, she wasn't going to move a single inch back. She didn't get why she felt tense with that guy, she felt like there was fighting to be done, but... she was better wasting that occasion to rip somebody's ribs off. Evacuating tension by thinking about Mu was what she was doing, and without a clearly-spoken word she just rested like she was, entering standby as she was still perched on her sword. Her eyes didn't close, nor did they go more vague than they already were: the only sign of that was the sounds she emitted upon activating her "sleep" mode.
"Unit Zeta entering standby.", the robotic voice muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:32 pm

He decided this was fine a he was the sentry at the doorway, there was nothing more to do than watch out for the action at the front door, whatever might happen would happen and he would be present for it. So he posted up, leaning back against the destroyed entrance and looking on at Zeta as she went into stand-by mode. As a cyborg he could do something like that if he got bored, fortunately he needed no amenities.

"Well I'll keep you company." he joked at this mention and remained where he was; this might just be a while.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:49 pm

Zeta, from an apparent immobile state, did wake up after mere minutes.
"That won't do at all. Zeta is bored, and Zeta can't sleep like this. How about we have a little playtime instead?, she asked the robot while hopping down her sword. This little annoyance of him she had was actually the thing that caused her to cease standby.
"If you want to keep Zeta some company, then try to entertain Zeta a bit." She took her sword off the ground. And this was a direct challenge to Rho, whether a fight would begin or not was all up to him.

What Zeta didn't know is that Tager had installed more than a self-destruction system inside Rho. He actually had added a memory stock device that could instantly receive data from HQ, be it in the form of vocal orders, or anything. In the case of that exact moment, it meant Rho instantly had knowledge of all maneuvers Zeta had done in Kageo and Lambda's sights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Rho gave her a small smirk while standing up and twisted his neck idly, popping his neck joint before he stood up tall; raising his fist and igniting a small flair of the plasma. "I see, well if you wanna play then I am game alrght? This sounds like a nice thing, let's not go too far, these fun games that go too far end in destruction, that's no fun eh?" though he didn't really mind a match to the end, he would see about preserving the entirety of this girl; it was strange to care at all but he did for whatever reason and wouldn't put it to one moment of a question at all.

The old cyborg was ready and gestured with his gauntlet to her. "Show me the marvels of modern technology, little miss." he was looking forward to it more and more, that was something that he had already decided.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:47 pm

The cyborg seemed to accept Zeta's challenge. That was fine by her since he seemed a bit old and rusty, it would show Sector Seven what she was able to do. Zeta meant business for any of her opponents.
Her opening attack for that fight was a straight, rushing, vertical sword strike. She was aiming to cleave him in two first. If he was a weakling or even a standard fighter, her sword would cut him in half; if he was one to stand out from the norms, he'd be able to do something about it, and she was in for a nice warmup battle thatwould show Sector Seven what she was made of. Either way Zeta was winning something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Moving himself to the side effortlessly, Rho made the move look all too easily; his choice move was to react harshly to her simple aim. "Chalice Fist!" the named attack of charged fist of plasma was aimed to slam into her back. He had gotten faster in reaction, with this pre-knowledge of Zeta's fighting actions, his honed skills and experience was able to read her direction with ease. He was pretty sure that even she would be feeling this one since the plasma wasn't going to be very forgiving.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Rho had dodged the attack; it was option number two: the fight was going to be a show of force for her, an opportunity to show her potential. That being thought, getting hit was out of the question; and since the sword was in contact with the ground, Zeta dodged it by jumping over her sword, using it like a perch to gain four meters worth of space. During the movement, she felt the warmth of the agitated air on her legs, the plasma charge must have been pretty close to hitting her then.
"Zeta's warming up.", she said as she extended her hand, opening a little rift and firing a sword from it. This was her Sword Summoner Proto attack. But in that battle form, the sword was slower than her more recent sisters'. But this allowed Zeta to be behind the sword, ready to attack Rho with more than that. But she didn't make any more move, staying at a distance behind her sword to see Rho's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:45 am

Keeping his eyes on Zeta's form as she disappeared behind the form of her blade after attempting to attack him with this strange summon sword. Something the likes of he hadn't witnessed at first, though his tactic was simply to punch the blade to ribbons. As he leapt to the side of the Blade's path, his right gauntlet charged up with a centric charge of plasma while he hammered his fist home into the side of the blade's form; effectively dispersing it. "Not a bad trick, but its my turn, tell me what you think of...this!" No sooner had he finished his words, had the cyborg back built the plasma energy charging in his fist.

Rho was honestly impressed with the repairs made to his physical body, whatever the big guy had done to him, the plasma seemed to come much easier by nature now. Taking the initiative he released the plasma in his gauntlet, allowing it to take a bright green flair of light as he slammed his fist into the ground. "Plasma Chaser!" the attack sent a powerful channel of plasma through the ground towards her, sending it across the surface at relatively high speeds; though still it would be enough for her to react given her speed used to dodge his initial punch.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Sector Seven sure knew its thing about power given how they can crush Zeta's swords that easily. Realizing this, Zeta leapt above the plasma that flared from the ground, and dashing to her opponent in the air, before making her enormous sword describe a circular trajectory: to Rho it was an upward swing, Zeta aimed to carry him with the sword before sending him to the ground. "Here goes Zeta!"
She somehow enjoyed fighting with this guy, maybe just because he was providing a little resistance. Maybe it was also more than just about fighting: that cheered her up while she just had been left completely alone, the worst situation for her. But that fight really made her feel good, and she was happy it was about to last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Rho had been clipped by the upward sword swing, even though the damage wasn't serious he simply twisted a few times in the air and landed; as his agility was easier faster than it looked the evasion was very possible. With his body more powerful than it had ever been, he was feeling optimal. At levels that he couldn't normally have enjoyed without this outside help, while he had to admit some things did feel strange; this girl was obviously as he suspected and not human and odd in general. The thing he couldn't put his finger on was why, he got a joy from it and it wasn't the standard battle high.

"My turn Zeta, I call this one the Plasma Swell!" as he spoke the personally named attack for its sake, it had been something of a formation of plasma in an amorphous shape; a large shapeless blast that he soon slammed his plasma charged gauntlets into to send in her general direction. Sure enough the blast wasn't overly sized, no larger than Zeta's height and moving at its speed, it would be more of a challenge to dodge than the plasma chaser. He thought she might get a kick out of this one.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

When Zeta landed from her jump, she evaluated the attack. Supposing she could try to plow through it, she prepared to charge forward, sword first, the cannons from her sword firing a continuous flame in front of it, calling out the name of her Daybreak Drill attack. Sure, she did charge through the plasma blast without too much slowing down, but not without damage: the plasma, though slightly weakened, burned her skin and her cape at several places. But she didn't care about injuries, it made the thrill of the fight more of one, and her attack wasn't stopped after all, and maybe her sword would connect. She couldn't see well due to the hurts dealt to her eyes by the plasma. She wasn't exactly blinded because she still had a radar, but she was disoriented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 am

Seeing the attack again, he grinned as it was too linear and this was just what he needed to take advantage of the move; sweeping his body completely to the right of the attack with some distance to compensate for her sword range, he was happy forming a few orbs of plasma in front of his gauntlets. "Now for some rapid-fire fun...try my Globe Gattling!" with no real name for the move initially he began to punch each other generated orb at her side/back area while on the move, he was already planning his next step based upon what her direct reaction was.

The cyborg was taking the battle as serious as any other one, with a nice hint of fun; after all she was having fun warming up and so was he. The level of this battle simplistic in its nature, he was counting on her keeping him on his toes; after all its what she had been doing up to now.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:45 pm

A bit off-guard due to her reckless battles, Zeta had to react quick to avoid taking too much damage on that one. Sitting back behind her huge sword, she let the weapon take all the damage, since it was solid enough to take that.
"Sector Seven, Zeta will show you... what she's done by observing you! Battle Form Lambda!", that said, she deployed her arms and her sword broke literally into several pieces, becoming battle armor on her legs and arms, and the blade separated into eight swords floating behind her back.
She quickly took action after this, since that form let her be much faster; teleporting forward very close to Rho before swinging her swords around her to attack. Those swords had a red hue in their trail, symbolizing her Drive attack. If ever that attack landed, the red-colored energy would slowly burn a bit of her opponent's health. "Now... Balance Slasher!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 pm

Having faced down a Murakumo in her battle armor before, the notorious Alpha-I had put him out of commission with this armor tactic and you can bet that Rho was familiar with it upon seeing her don the armor. He was not about to take another shot that had been responsible for putting him down in the past. They had stricken each other down at that point, though he doubted that this would be the case should Zeta strike him here and now. "Not bad, but no thanks!"

The words became obviously clear as she came in for the attack, Rho retreated fast and low; releasing a sudden shock-beam from his gauntlets, the pure blaze of the green fusion plasma was sudden and depleted some of the reserves of the overdrive he'd gone into; but he preferred that to the chance of taking damage. Sure enough the retreat was very clumsy and caused the cyborg to roll backwards a few times into some odd oblong tumbles; even though he stopped himself on one knee and his right gauntlet pressed to the floor. He knew by having suffered similar damage from another Murakumo of a kind that taking that attack would have done more than it seemed.

"Heh didn't think you had the armor, that brings back memories of my first fight at Sector 7. But I know, you'll be different. Don't stop there though, the fun's just starting." these final words said as he rose from the ground. Standing tall once more, he checked the levels and knew that he'd have only a few more attacks at most before the fusion stopped to stop overheating. He'd fall back on that strange generator that he noted was installed in his left gauntlet.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:30 pm

"But this armor design is brand new!"
Zeta was believing what she said. Since she modeled that pattern only hours ago to honor Lambda's memory, she didn't expect that Lambda might have taken her armor and patterns from someone else, not to mention someone that cyborg might have fought...
"You spoiled the surprise, damn you!"
Hating such turns of events for making her look like a dumb little girl, Zeta let the blood go to her head and dasheed forward for a double kick after which she'd set one on the ground for another kick to her opponent's chin.
She hoped Rho would be launched, but even if he wouldn't get sent up, her next move would: swinging her swords in a circle around her in a more solid attack than just one leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm

-----------------------(From Cyborg Lab)------------------------>
Quickly following Kokonoe's orders, Tager decided to deal with the problem just before the lab: Zeta. As he stepped out of the lab, he decided to cut the fight. "Rho, orders from above: we finish that fight ASAP." From the moment Kokonoe had decided it, Zeta was in trouble; Tager's prresence was her way of sealing the fact in stone. Advancing towards Zeta, he just waited for her to launch the swords from behind her, at which point he'd hit her with a magnetically charged punch. 2-on-1 wasn't that fair, but against a person as fragile-looking as Zeta, it should be easy to be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Having taken the time to throw himself clear of Zeta's next attack and firing a stream of plasma to boost his escape capabilities, the elder cyborg was lucky to clear the move with some success; though ultimately surprised that he had depleted so much of his plasma on defense. When the hell did he get so strategic? The thought had fallen through in his mind at one point, before his focus returned entirely to the battle.

As he heard the word from Tager he shrugged, well it was annoying at best to have the fight interrupted, but if the words came from the Head Honcho of Sector Seven, orders were orders; even if he chose to ignore them sometimes. "Welp, sorry little one, you heard the big guy. We've got to finish this up..." the words came as he took the last of his fusion plasma in a charge and threw himself into the air for but an instant, striking down with both of his fists; he sent a pulse shockwave towards her. Knowing that even if its wide range missed; that the little missy would be ended by Tager.

"I want you to meet my Flash Chaser, one of my favorites!" the flash didn't have the power to finish her, but it did have enough for a strong blow that would damage her more than she'd be thinking. He had the intentions of finishing her with his new causality weapon, while he was sure that the new unit in him wasn't probably too high grade; it was stronger likely than the 'bomb' ars magus that he was carrying that was centuries old. He'd show her this one with a desire to see its outcome.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:36 pm

That outcome was unexpected. Having her fun interrupted by the Red Devil. What a disappoint; Zeta thought that big guy was a nice guy... Damn... Well, since the Red Devil is here, Zeta can ask her questions... Zeta wins anyway, hehe~~ But first, there were problems at hand. And if she took damage, it wouldn't help her credibility. It wouldn't help her in anything at all.
"That, Zeta will never allow!", she responded to Rho, putting her swords in front of herself as a protection. But that didn't change much for everything else than damage. Protection was not all, but she was pretty much sent towards Tager's fist in her back, one she didn't expect and didn't protect herself against. With no reaction to the damage that had just been dealt to her, Zeta stood her ground away from her two opponents, and pulled her sword back into its original shape.
The sword affixed itself to her back, letting the little girl to fold her arms and talk to the Red Devil. "Sector Seven, Zeta has questions to ask you."
It was all up to them to answer or not to her request...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next