Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance of Sector Seven

+4
Rachel Alucard
Kageo-kaka
Majamu
Hakumen
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entrance of Sector Seven Empty Entrance of Sector Seven

Post by Hakumen Wed May 09, 2012 2:53 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (From 'Orient Town')

With his decision made after his being convinced by Rachel Alucard to end the chaos of a pointless battle in the alley in Orient Town. Perhaps this was a diversion that he had not wanted; but it was by no means unbearable. He still had full access to his power and even though they were now at the Sector Seven grounds, he was in the company of the smaller vampire and as he had no fear of the tattered agents that followed them back. He felt should anything happen, it would not fair well for S7.
"Now we will see what the Grimalkin wished to speak of." the words more of a statement of fact, he had come to settle it and have it aside.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Entrance of Sector Seven Empty Re: Entrance of Sector Seven

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:19 pm

----------------------(From Orient Town)--------------------->

Noel had been following the group, not talking much because even if the fight had ended, everyone was still very tense.
Her mind not finding rest, she had pondered if she did well, and she really thought she didn't, maybe she'd get scolded..? And Makoto wasn't here with them... Something was going all wrong, she was sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Wed May 09, 2012 7:24 pm

------------------------------(From Orient Town)--------------------------------->

After having spent the time of the walk just in front of the Red Devil, looking at everyone in the group like everybody wasn't getting it, Majamu finally arrived at the HQ. When all the group was done entering, she decided just to be off. The big guys' talk wasn't really that much for her, since she wouldn't have the right to say a word. The good thing to do was step aside and wait, and that's exactly what she'd do.
Announcing her retirement to a rest room to Tager, she left all the stuff in the heads' hands, and started to wait for her next mission or training elsewhere.

-----------------------(To some random place in the lab till I am called)-------------------------->
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Wed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

(From Orient Town)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The kaka had brought himself back, while his body attempted to heal itself; fortunately this was a very possible thing. "Ow." he said uncharacteristically once he'd arrived at the entrance. He made a brief announcement to Tager about a place to repair; this meant of course some time of sleep. As to his kaka body, there was nothing more healing than just that; lest it was the professor. Though be enough, she was going to be quite busy. So the kaka slinked off to sleep off the pain and the wounds he'd taken in the battle against the mighty silver knight.

(Off to a random lab room to rest)~~~~~~~~>
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Thu May 10, 2012 7:18 pm

"I have to notice that nothing has changed since the last time I visited here. I hoped to maybe see a new coat of paint... oh well."
Stating her discomfort Rachel just walked near the rest of the company.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Tager entered the building, no incidents had been to deplore, all for the better.

Kokonoe was here, waiting for the group to get back here. "I don't know why you all are here, but I will only talk to Hakumen from now on. Noel, Tager, Rachel... she had addressed the latter much more formally and her tone was almost annoyed just the time she said her name. ... you'll have to rest somewhere else. Tager, accompany them to the restroom. Hakumen, you come with me in my lab." Strangely, her tone when addressing Hakumen was nowhere near as pissed as when she addressed Rachel.

She'd leave to Tager (who obeyed with a simple "Yes, Kokonoe.") and turn straight to her personal lab.

-------------(Kokonoe Exit to Cyborg Lab)--------------->

Tager waited for the Professor to leave and address the guests: "Kokonoe dislikes being disturbed, so if you'd come with me, we wouldn't have to resort to violence." The line was addressed to Rachel more than Noel because of the interest she had in Hakumen, but he would bet she would not take his advice.

------------(Tager Exit to Restroom regardless)--------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Listening to Kokonoe speak had been taken neutrally, given Rachel's word and insistence he felt sure enough that there was little that the Grimalkin could do alone; despite her lineage and power. Her own pride keeping her from acting with those particular abilities. He didn't waste time with much focus or thought, he stepped aside and followed her with some assurance; even though he knew that the Grimalkin could pack anything, he would be aware but calm.

(Exuent, following Kokonoe) ~~~~~~~>
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 am

------(From Ronin Gai)------------>

The cyborg was ready to assault Sector Seven once again. Or rather, she was ready to achieve her new goals. This time the cyborg didn't seem to malfunction. At least her body didn't show any reactions yet.
"They're gonna let me walk in this time? Oh well."
Tron clenched her fists and moved on. The noise in her head raised with every step she took though her eyes remained calm. She didn't need to analyze her surroundings, Tron was a cyborg, built in this very Sector Seven. She knew everything about this place. Even more than she wanted to know. The female cyborg stopped in her tracks. Her eyes traced the place anyway.
"Really, no one?"
For a short time she remained on the spot. For some reason, Tron actually wanted some kind of guardian to appear to stop her. She needed to test her own resolve before she stepped inside.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 pm

(From Yabiko) ~~~~~~~~~~>

The elder cyborg had brought himself back to base, using some of his concussive energy to boost here much faster. While his systems were clearing some red heat layers, he simply released the exhaust and started back towards the original duty he'd held: Guard Duty. Even though he'd received the warning, he didn't pay it any mind. Two more times of screwing up and he'd no longer exist; typical expansion and expectation of working for such a group. "Well it wouldn't be interesting without some danger element...heh Sector 7, what an organization." his words were soon forgotten as he noticed someone approaching sector 7. Really now? Someone was coming around here? How fun it might prove to be.

"Hey you there, lady, its mighty dangerous walking around here. You should get, while the gettin's good. I'm the doorman and though I was gone a hot minute, I'm back so. You should skidaddle." He spoke casually, there was no reason to take things out of proportion, if she didn't listen to word? Then he'd push, it would be simple he imagined.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm

"So I need to bust you up to enter Sector Seven?"
The female cyborg remained calm. Hearing and seeing a creature from Sector Seven burned though some of her circuits already. But Tron didn't care too much this time. In fact, she already reconfigured her whole system. There was an easy way to manipulate the errors that occurred within Sector Seven. But of course, these manipulations didn't work free for charge. Tron didn't waste a second.
"I won't fight you. But I need to talk to that professor. If you still insist on stopping me, you will have to destroy me completely."
That being said, the cyborg started moving. Was this some kind of trick to catch the enemy off guard? Without changing her expression Tron kept walking. She had some plans of her own and some guardian-type character couldn't stop her on her tracks. Yet was that determination enough? More was needed in a world like this. And Tron already understood that fact.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Alucard Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 pm

"This sure promises to be more boring then I expected it to be. Oh well, I did not come here to go on a rampage or something, neither am I interested what the exact words of Kokonoe are. I feel like this will do for the time being."
Without protest Rachel followed Tager to the restroom to wait for the results of Kokonoe and Hakumen's discussion.
"I believe I will regret this question later on, but do you happen to have some tea in this little...shack?"
Not using any of the prepared chairs or tables the vamipre lady sat down in a usual manner on top of her eternal companion Nago, who didn't protest at all as he was already used to it. Only Gii seemed to bit nervous, not sure about telling his worries to his mistress. But that was the usual behavior of the chubby bat.
Rachel Alucard
Rachel Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:20 am

Ignoring all of the point of hearing the fact of 'destroying her', he found the prospect pointless and promptly put his hands on her, in fact taking the time to stop her physically and look her steady in the eye. "No can do little lady, either turn around or be carried off the premises. You aren't getting in, simple as that." while he had not taken her seriously at first, the spirited cyborg had tried to get past him and that wasn't happening. There was no point to playing with a pacifist, he'd be shipping her off easily; he was most sure of it.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:40 pm

"Huh."
The female cyborg halted for a moment. Touching her was quite a mistake, as Rho would find out soon. Tron simply sighed at his attempt to stop her.
"Now you're magnetized. Please stay out of my way. I'm not going to hurt you."
And with these words, Rho was simply pushed backwards. One could see this as an act of hostility, yet Tron didn't mean to inflict any damage. Still it would prove hard as long as this magnetism keeps the Guardian at a set distance from the female Cyborg. Too bad the magnetism would wear of quite soon.
Tron proceeded, almost reaching the front entrance. Her skills seemed scary if used correctly in actual combat.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm

As he moved to her side, waving lightly while he stepped over towards the doorway. "My underestimating you will not affect the outcome of this, as simply...you can't come in. The Professor is more than busy and you've sure as hell got no right in. So turn the tracks, otherwise I might have to make things a bit ugly." a show of force worked right? That was what he figured might get her turned off. He'd wait till the magnetism wore off before he carried her off.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am

"I'm not underestimating you, I'm trying to reason with you. You can't like I'm a threat without ever asking for my intentions."
The female cyborg stood her ground. Maybe it was time to use the weapon of intellect.
"I have no rights? I have the most rights to meet that professor of yours after what was done to me. Are you people really that cold against failed projects? You can't just shove me off and you know it."
Tron remained calm although a hint of agitation could be noticed from her choice of words.
"Don't you understand that this is important? Or did the professor capped you of the ability to think and act with reason. Maybe it is the reason why I was scrapped and you are standing there as a proud guardian."
It wasn't the intention of Tron to provoke Rho, she simply stated the facts. Yet her words sounded harsher with every second. Maybe her grudge started to show slowly, without her noticing.
"Dogs need to be dogs after all."
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:13 am

He was actually giving off a bit of a smirk, normally that kind of talk would've sent him off the handle. But he damned Sector 7 for the mechanisms, he actually gave a thought now and again. He didn't care so much for the harshness of the words, it was simple to give an answer. "Well Look here lady, you may have a claim here and honestly I don't know bout your past stuff. It's between you and the lady inside, that's cool and all. But simply put, you can't just waltz in." he shrugged at her direction, it was a pitiable case by sounds, but what did he care? She had some points and he didn't care to think much about'em.

"You can stand fast with me till word changes, but fact stands now, even though I don't see you a major threat; still not having me move. We're either at an impasse or you can think of somethin' else. Importance isn't being questioned, but either way you're better off out here till things settle down." he was telling it like it was, while normally he could give a damn less and let her in; there'd be hell to pay. He didn't fear a soul at Sector 7, even the Red Devil, but there was an insane cat lady about with number on his guts. Tough rocks for them both.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:29 am

"Ugh...why are you so stubborn? Are you that confident that a contest of power is the only way to decide whether I can pass or not? Don't you realize how you limit your own capabilities?"
The female cyborg confronted the guardian in a way, one wouldn't expect. Her weapons were words, not fist. Tron was capable of fighting this fight, even winning it. But her choice of weapon was a different one. A weapon, that wouldn't run out of fuel easily.
"Why don't you just go inside and ask that professor if it is impossible to meet me? I have no other place to go anyway, I shall wait her. And tell her that I have information about Sector Seven that she doesn't want to be leaked. If you cast me away, you might do more damage to Sector Seven than you can think of. The professor wouldn't be fond of you if you did that, right"
This cyborg could be analytical at times. She quickly analzyed Rho's behavior patterns and found the loop hole. Rho obviously couldn't know if this was the truth or a bluff. But did he really want to gamble? Tron's deal sounded quite logical. If she had a past in Sector Seven, she really might know about an information that shouldn't leave the bounds of Sector Seven.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 am

Well he had to give her that, she played a good game of poker, a gamble on whether he thought he could win, he never thought about that. It was the rush of a fight, but she wasn't making this too fun for him; trying to make him stop and put up some considerate thought. Sure he could do that, but it wasn't much to his liking; either way he wasn't going to put much thought into this one either.

"Well, I can communicate from here. I admit there lady, you've got a good point. But either way, guards like me will simply wait. But, here's the word." said this as he went on to pose the question: Sending a transmission inward on his communicator. "Hey Boss lady, got an old project of yours out here sayin' she needs to see ya, its important. Plus has some important S7 info, potentially, ya gonna see her at any point? Or shall I give the boot?" he wanted physical action, yes, but of course whatever happened wouldn't be in his hands.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:13 am

"Sorry to abuse you like that."
Tron sighed. She felt like tricking Rho, but this was necessary for her. The female cyborg just went ahead and hijacked the communication line. Or rather, she started her own line of communication.
"TR-007 reporting. I need the nuclear power you've been keeping. Also, fix my errors. And I still hate you."
Of course, she was a cyborg from Sector Seven. Having the equipment to communicate directly to the professor was an option. She simply waited for Rho to reveal the frequency. But what was more importantly: Tron didn't hesitate to confront the professor directly. And she really did seem to have knowledge that was supposed to be scrapped in to nothingness at the scrap yard.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny D. Flash Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:17 pm

----------------------------(From the Port Zone)------------------------------->
Making sure the little redhead Eta followed him through the town to Sector Seven's Kagutsuchi Headquarters, the name "Johnny D. Flash" took once again all its meaning. While in the crowds he was something else to anyone but that red-haired girl, here, he was known to everyone under his alias. It would make things much easier.
Wow, isn't this place messy... The damage on the front doors was pretty visible, and the robotic man couldn't help but wonder how such damage had been dealt while noone cared to even repair... Oh well, this is not my purpose here. But apparently, Kokonoe was a subject of desire since some people were already stuck there.
Oooh, my... What is this mess?

Johnny D. Flash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm

---------------------------(From the Port)--------------------->

Eta had followed closely Johnny all the way to Sector Seven's headquarters. She didn't like that place much, but it was apparently needed for her to trust them a bit if she wanted intel on Relius Clover.
Upon entering the base, she saw all the damage to the entrance. It's even more wrecked than when I left it... She still followed the robot person without much thought... I feel like I go here much too often...

When recognizing Tron, she instantly froze first, bu then emerged from the other's side: "You're the robot from that last time..? Tell me, what are you doing here..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

"Huh?"
Tron noticed the appearance of other people just now. Her mind was too fixed on the things in front of here? The female cyborg seemed a bit sad.
"I..I need to know something. And do something. But it seems like I can't progress any further at this point."
Without further ado, the female cyborg simply sat down on the ground. The malfunctioning has been chipping away at her energy the whole time. At least she had herself under control, not like last time when she came to Sector Seven.
"What are you two doing here? And who is he?"
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:24 am

Having not heard a thing from anyone else about these two, his head tilted to the side while he looked over to see two more guests, well what was this little mess? They weren't his problem and he wasn't in the mood to question much. "Well Not my business, if this guy and this lady come around." the facts were unclear as of yet, he was to guard the entrance and he wasn't sure what would come of this here and now.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Eta saw all too well the difficult situation Tron was in. And it could end up really badly, what was unacceptable for her, but first, she had to answer the question she had been asked by the cyborg: "What I am doing here? Well this person helped me, so I am going with him because he wants to scan me, and he has something to give me in return..."

She didn't want to reveal her goals, so she looked at the ground for a little pause before calmly adding: "By the way, if you want them to do something for you, I think you should do something for them..." While it may not be a good option for Tron, Eta thought the other red-eyed female could have a deal with Sector Seven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:21 pm

"I see."
Tron quickly nodded in reply to Eta. The female cyborg noticed that Eta wasn't acting as fragile as she did before. Did something happen? Tron decided not to ask right now.
"Well, that is the problem here. I came to offer a deal we both would profit from. But these guys don't even want my support. It's kinda hard to communicate with Sector Seven if you don't have at least a few big guns on your side."
It was easy to tell that Tron was trying to hide her annoyance. Her eyes turned into a deeper tone of red, which quickly gave away her emotional state.
Now the female cyborg turned back to the gate guardian.
"Your professor seems kinda busy. Mind if I stick around?"
The tone in her voice clearly stated: 'I don't really care if you mind, but I'm trying to be nice.' At last, Tron took a deep breath. She noticed herself that her talking started to be more and more aggressive. Staying around here was really bad. A few seconds of concentration managed to clear her mind for now.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next