Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Meatbuns

+8
Kageo-kaka
Terumi
Shibi Sekisei
Hakumen
Kinjou Kaninar
Torakaka
Webmaster
Ragna the Bloodedge
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Looking for Meatbuns - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Meatbuns

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 am

Jin got annoyed as the Kaka helped Caelica escape from his attack, he had no clue who she was. She looked like Taokaka...but she has a darker skin. But now he realized why Caelica did fight him, she was buying Ragna time to run away! Jin cursed as he quickly started running to reach Ragna, Ragna probably had already left Kagutsuchi by now. Jin got angry and wanted to destroy the whole town but he knew that would be bad even for him. "You....I don't know what kind of beef you got with me...but how dare you help that bitch. She bought Niisan time to escape! Yet you helped her...... That makes you an enemy and yes I know of Jubei. It's hard to believe but that cat did train me but none of that matters I don't have time to play with you, you damn cat Jin's cold demeanor grew even colder as he stabbed Yukianesa into the ground, creating a giant wall of ice so the Kaka couldn't interfere if she tried to stop him. Jin then quickly formed an Ice Car and quickly left Orient Town, he was going to go to the other Hierarchial Cities to see where Ragna ran off to.

-------------------------->EXIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Tora watched with a grin of amusement on her face. Her kitty ears twitched and drooped confusedly as the two people quickly left the scene, leaving her all by herself.
Play..? she mused quietly, checking her immediate surroundings. She had heard of quite a good meat bun store around here...The proprieters didn't usually take kindly to thieving Kakas, but Tora was sure her charm could persuade them...No; she had to see to her duties, no matter how many there were.

EXIT>
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:31 am

*running around and fell* oww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:40 pm

YOU NEED TO MAKE A SHEET AND BE APPROVED BEFORE POSTING, FEISTY KAKA.

(Yes, i know that Feisty-Kaka isn´t exactly a main character or even a playable one, but no exceptions.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 pm

=====>Limbo

The Cauldrons had, to put it bluntly, been a total bust. Valkenhayn's cryptic warning didn't make the least bit of sense and he had no idea where to proceed from here. Terumi had Saya, the NOL had already taken out Amaterasu, and God knows what else they were plotting. All his life he'd focused himself on destroying the Library but now that meant destroying Saya. Could he really do that? The Bloodedge shook his head and frustration and made his way through the afternoon streets of Orient Town, using the crowds to hide his face from unwanted attention. Suddenly, a deep growl emanated from his stomach as hunger overtook him. Thankfully there was a nearby vendor selling meatbuns and bowls of fresh noodles. He couldn't stand the thought of another meatbun after all his adventures with Tao so he ordered a bowl of ramen noodles and wandered over to an unoccupied bench out of the way of the bothersome pedestrians. Snapping apart his chopsticks, Ragna dug into his mid afternoon lunch with a great deal of satisfaction. He'd figure out what to do...eventually.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Makoto was, as usual, estatic about her food. She had been without lunch, so she was nagging Noel for some time now.. finally, after they had taken care of most of thier buisness, they stopped by Orient Town, for some heavenly pleasures... food.
The two old-time veterans of all-you-can-eat buffets had no trouble finding some appitizeing looking restaurants, but something drew Makoto down the streets, something where Noel wasn´t ususally going.
The furry girl just dragged her friend along, and soon found out why. A silver haired man with a red coat and a giant weapon, was eating there, like it didn´t mean anything to him.
Makoto had never seen Ragna in Person before, and quite honestly, was suprised how much bigger and.. not-mean he was looking, unlike in the wanted posters.
She nudged her friend, stopping dead on her tracks, and grinned, pointing at Ragna.

"Hey... Noel! Isn´t that... your loooo~ve interest?" She asked, with a giggle, grinning widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 am

Noel was walking down the streets of Orient Town, amazed at how noone came to capture her... was she that fearsome?
Snapped out of her thoughts by Makoto dragging her, Noel soon caught up with her only to freeze. Makoto found Ragna. It's really him! What is he doing here? He said he wanted to be alone to go to Ikaruga...
Makoto's question was totally embarrassing to her. Some days ago, Noel had reminded her squirrel friend that nothing was going on between the two, but deep inside, she knew she cared for him in one way or another... which was obviously reciprocal. But now was not the time to think about it.

"What love interest.? Ragna? No. But it's really him...
Do you think it's wise to go to him?
"

The last question had slipped out of Noel's mouth, betraying her intention to be with the man who saved her not once, but twice. She was already ready to run after him, forgetting the possibilty that Ragna wouldn't recognize her in her new clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 am

Sitting on the bench, Ragna allowed the world to fade away around him. His worries with Saya, his blood feud with Terumi, he let it all slip away for a bit. Why did he always have to carry this burden? Why did he have to be the hero? For once it was nice to simply sit down and enjoy a damn bowl of noodles. And that was exactly was Ragna did. Finishing the first bowl, his hunger was left unfilled and he quickly ordered a second bowl. Returning to his seat, he dug into the second course of his lunch, catching a brief glimpse of a familiar head of yellow hair. Was that? No, couldn't be her. Could it? Ragna shook his head, not sparing a second look to confirm his suspicions. If he was right he'd find out soon enough, if he was wrong then there was no harm done. For now his stomach was his primary concern, he could people watch later.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:27 am

Makoto grinned, then took Noel by the hand again and walked over to where Ragna was eating at. Love interest or not, she could totally see those two ending up together... if she wouldn´t fall for Ragna herself, but that was left out of the equasion for now.
For now, she just brought Noel to Ragna, and observed what would happen.

"Hey, uh, Mr The Bloodedge...? I do believe there´s someone here thats looking for you, but doesn´t want to admit it."

She grinned widely, knowingly, into Ragna´s face, holding Noel by the hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:37 am

Once again, Makoto had taken the first step and litterally brought Noel right in front of Ragna... now that was definitely embarassing her. Glaring at Makoto the angry way, she finally took a look at Ragna... He's as careless as ever... eating here like that... I wish I had permitted myself that...

She wouldn't admit it, but her heart was racing so much that she simply blushed and suttered asking if Makoto and her could take their seats with him. Makoto didn't exactly make the safest approach after all, so the blondie wouldn't take the risk of both of them being caught while eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:45 am

Looking up from his lunch, Ragna found himself face to face with some strange humanlike. All in all she was pretty cute, seemed a bit obnoxious though with that goofy grin. A scowl on his face he began to answer. "Look lady you got me confused with som-" Ragna paused mid-sentence upon seeing her companion. His hunch had been right, it was that idiot Noel Vermillion again. No matter what he did she always seemed to stumble into him again regardless of the danger it put her in. Last he checked Kokonoe had agreed to look after her. That's what I get for trusting that cat. he thought to himself. His expression visibly softening, he took another mouthful of noodles before responding, his manners still poor. "I thought that was you you idiot. What do you think you're doing running around out here in broad daylight? God only knows what the NOL could want with you." his gaze drifted back to the chipmunk girl again. "This chick dragged you out here didn't she?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 am

"Hey, hey, no need to worry about your little girlfriend. I can protect her alright."

With a cheeky smile, she balled a fist and cracked her knuckles, but what probably caught his attention more was the massive steel Tonfa with brass deflector ring, which weighed in at a good ten pounds alone.
She let go of Noel´s hand, just to put an arm around the small girl, and hug her a bit.

"Can we sit down with you? Not risking getting caught, and all?" Haveing overheard what Noel said, she basically brought forth what Noel was TRYING to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 am

Noel didn't exactly feel good at Ragna's words. Rude as always...what an idiot. Her tone roughened a bit as she told him to the ear:

"Listen up, Ragna, you idiot. If you can wander all day in the streets without fear of being caught, why wouldn't I?"

The Murakumo looked at her clothes before adding:

"And yeah, Makoto dragged me here." Noel's categoric tone was flawless, but it was obvious she was giving herself an excuse. She would've looked for him anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm

~~~~~~~~~> {From Sheol Gate}

Having had been lost and wandering for some time on his own, Kinjou rubbed the side of his head. Who'd have guessed that Ragna was so fast? He knew that he was sure as hell fit, a man above the rest of them and yet, Kinjou had managed to fall behind. "Well at least I found his trail, damned guards, stupid NOL, to think that my old man went their way...aiyah, well I don't blame him I guess." Kinjou murmured lightly, having minor wounds from a skirmish he'd taken head-on while chasing Ragna.

He imagined that the fools had been looking for the Bloodedge, well as far as he was concerned it was coming to them, he left the pile of soldiers for dead after they'd attacked him. The hate ran deep in their blood? Well that wasn't his concern, the idiots were supposed to be on 'high alert' or some nonsense and had he been quick and quiet about dispatching them. Still tracking Ragna's scent this far, the Kinkajou beastkin was at least on the right track. He had been glad to meet the legendary bounty head, since it had given him that kick in life he'd always hoped for. It was dangerous, but to hell with it all; he was certain that it would be amount to something glorious since he knew he was helping the right side.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Ragna shook his head in exasperation. It never seemed to end, if it wasn't Rabbit it was Tao, if it wasn't Tao it was Jin, if it wasn't his insane brother it was this whiny clone of his sister. Just once he wished he could ditch these lunatics for good but that was probably hoping for too much. With a groan he relented and gestured for them to join him on the bench as he finished off the last of the bowl of noodles in his hand. "Yea yea whatever. Look, I'm not a damn babysitter, if you wanna run around with a price on your head go for it but don't come crying to me when you wind up a damn damsel in distress...again." he said, putting great emphasis on the word again. Frowning, he turned to Noel's friend with the tail and chipmunk ears. "Lemme guess, you work for Kokonoe right? Tch, aren't you Sector 7 nutjobs supposed to be smart or something?" the Bloodedge gave the squirrel a flat stare, obviously questioning her apparent lack of commonsense.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Makoto grinned at him, almost flirtariously.

"Yeahh... aren´t murderers supposed to be stealthly? I´m as much of a scientist as you are a hero. Still, i kinda like you."

She then blinked and looked up, checking her surroundings like a stirred up animal as she caught the smell of another beastkin nearby. The furr of her tail began to stand, and she clawed into the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Noel was not really okay with Ragna's lazyness, but something was a bit more disturbing: Makoto was kinda hitting on him! She elbowed her squirrely friend's side, and whispered:
"Makoto, what do you think you're doing?"

Right then, Makoto was acting weird. Noel hastily took her seat face-to-face with Ragna, to avoid catching attention. "I am not gonna end up in distress again." She had put as much emphasis on that last word as Ragna did. "I've been enclosed for days and you catch me on my first day off only to tell me such mean things?" Her voice was shaky upon finishing her phrase, and she ended it sinking her head between her arms, crying soundly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 pm

As the brown haired girl began to smirk at him, Ragna's eyebrow began to twitch. She was the polar opposite of Noel and yet equally annoying. Before he could respond to her, Noel once more descended into tears at his "mean comments". Smacking his palm against his forehead, the Grim Reaper groaned audibly. "Oh for Christ's sake you idiot, can ya stop with the tears already? You know I didn't mean it like that." cursing inwardly, Ragna's frown deepened. As much of a nuisance as she was, Ragna couldn't deny that he had a soft spot for her not to mention he hated seeing women in tears regardless of the situation. Part of him wished he could just ignore those gentler emotions he felt here and there but he knew that doing that would push him one step closer to becoming a sociopath like Terumi or his brother. That was a step that he was certainly not about to take. Sighing, he reached over and began to pat Noel gently on the back in an awkward attempt to ease her sorrow. "Uhm...there...there. Don't cry I guess." Looking past Noel at Makoto, Ragna gestured for her to do something. "Hey squirrel, you're her friend. Help me out here damnit."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:11 pm

Makoto was busy tracking the scent and trying to analyze whatever it was a threat or not... it took a while before she realized Ragna was talking to her.

"Huh? What?" She blinked, looking shook up and unfocused, as if she had just woken up. Then, immidiently, she caught the crying Noel, and hugged her tightly, pushing her face into her chest and strokeing over her head.

"Aww, Noel..! You know you shouldn`t cry whenever someone is mean to you.. just shrug it off and laugh with them, or think of a clever comeback..."
Makoto`s more honest attempt was probably equally effective as Ragna´s was, but at least she would stop crying and start blushing once Makoto pulled her this close to her clevage. Hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Noel stopped crying as quick as she started as soon as she heard Ragna and Makoto worrying about her. Her emotional instability was once again getting her into problems. Her voice trembling for guilt instead of sadness, she answered them:
"I'm sorry, you two..."

It was only then that she felt Makoto cuddling her a bit too tightly... as usual.
"Hey! Stop that... Makoto!

Makoto's plan worked perfectly, a bit too perfectly. Noel pushed her away with a luminescent blush and her eyes closed, before sinking her head between her hands, looking down near Ragna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

"D`aww. I knew it. Those two always cheer you up again, don´t they, Noel."
Makoto responded with a cheeky, almost dumb smile on her face, placeing a hand on Noel`s back. But she realized how her interaction with Ragna might´ve gotten Noel upset, so she decided to change plans. "Hey, Noel... how about i leave you with Ragna for a while and check up on that strange scent i picked up earlier..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Noel was totally dumbstruck on that one. Makoto was saying things she didn't even get, but she didn't care. The only point disturbing her was Makoto letting her alone with Ragna, and she had nothing new to tell him. She never got to actually know him... That, and Kokonoe wouldn't like it if she happened to know of it.
"Eee-!" She muted herself with her hands before drawing any more attention, and proceeded to slam her head on the table once. And then she recalled the last words of Makoto's question... There's someone else around? I have to be careful... I knew leaving the HQ was a bad idea to begin with. Nevertheless, she answered her friend: "Well, if you want to... it's not like you were going to listen to me if I say no..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:05 am

As he looked around the street, ignoring the people of the various surrounding space, he tracked Ragna's scent to a cross section of the area, but now had to give himself a moment to just think. "Well I'll be damned, it looks like I've got his location's direction. Finally, been wandering around long enough." he felt more than enough of the factors present, that Ragna was likely lying low, and he was lucky enough to have pounded the enemy and not been seen. He hadn't left anyone conscious who could have seen him for more than a minute.

Finalizing the details, he moved forward and headed the direction of Ragna's scent, pretty sure he'd bump right into him soon.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:48 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (From "Orient Town Outerlimits')

Calmly walking out into the main street, the silver knight stood some mere 100 feet or so from Ragna the Bloodedge's location, his sightless gaze resting in the Grim Reaper's location, though he made no movements, he calmly observed him. This was the figure that this girl admired so...such an oblong force with a direction that he followed and made for himself; perhaps in some twisted and odd way of seeing it...this was something they shared.

Though it was not a thought that Hakumen would accept, for Ragna had the potential to fall and when he did, then he would have to be put to a stop. Something that the Leader of the Six Heroes would do without fail, as whatever the duty was necessary, his actions were that justice; that swift action.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:13 am

Between the chatter from Noel and her friend, along with the return of Ragna's beastkin companion Kinjou, he was almost ready to settle into another of his "normal" conversations full of insanity, fanservice, and general chaos. However, at that moment an electric surge of excitement raced through his spine, a familiar presence had arrived, an absurdly powerful one at that. Jumping to his feet, Ragna scanned the crowd just in time to see them part like a Biblical sea before the new arrival. He stood there in his ivory white armor, the massive Ookami sheathed on his back. The White Knight, the masked bitch, Hakumen was here and that generally meant a large amount of pain for Ragna. He narrowed his two colored eyes and growled at the legendary hero, taking a few steps forward and resting a hand on the Blood Scythe. He positioned himself firmly in between Hakumen and his companions, if the masked bitch had a problem with Ragna then the Grim Reaper would make damn sure it stayed between them.

"Masked bitch....you come here looking for another ass kicking? Cuz I'll be honest, I'm having a lousy week and you're not helping." he snarled, not taking his gaze off the deadly opponent before him for even the briefest of seconds.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum