Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Meatbuns

+8
Kageo-kaka
Terumi
Shibi Sekisei
Hakumen
Kinjou Kaninar
Torakaka
Webmaster
Ragna the Bloodedge
12 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Looking for Meatbuns - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for Meatbuns

Post by Shibi Sekisei Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:55 am

As Shibi saw Ragna's hostile reaction to the one who helped her, Shibi stood forward. Still using her scythe as a cane due to the slight uneases she felt when close to the White Knight's weapon, she positioned herself in front of Hakumen, taking for herself all the responsibility. After all, Hakumen meeting Ragna was all because of her yearning to meet him.
"He did only help me,
because I'm here to find you,
Mr. Grim Reaper."

As she looked upon Ragna, she noticed to herself he didn't look so much like a Grim Reaper, unlike in those idiotic 'WANTED' posters. Actually, she was a bit more fascinated by his figure than she hoped to. He was much more 'living' than even her, actually... As she bowed deeply to Ragna in a humble salute (one she refused to Hakumen just for that reason), she talked to Ragna with a subtly gentle tone: "My name is Shibi Sekisei. Can I, please... fight the Librarium by your side?"
Upon pronouncing the words Librarium, sadness flowed in her and her eyes went vague... but she nevertheless asked Ragna, looking him straight in his different eyes to find his answer; answer regardless of which she was going to fight the NOL for what they did to her.
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Scoffing at the words spoken by the Grim Reaper, he chose the words and gave a direct to answer the meaningless question. "Be assured Grim Reaper, that question would be pointless if I intended to slay you. I have the N.O.L. to destroy." Hakumen watched the girl, Shibi Sekisei ask Ragna the Bloodedge the humble request of something that was placing her life on the line. To each their own and with a reason to act, the will came to make that decision. He knew already that she knew what she wanted, now that he had done this task; he had no intention of remaining longer than a moment. Simply responding to the foolish and aimless retort from the Beast, he decided that it was time to make a plan of attack.

Considering his options, he stood for a moment in silence to consider his next direction, he had no time to play with Grim Reaper.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Once again, Makoto sniffed something, and this time, she stood up and ran off, trying to trace the scent to its owner.
She lost her hat immidiently after standing up, but didn´t care, as her ears provided an extra radar for her actions...
A fellow beastkin, although a cat one, was in the area, and one she didn´t know yet. Her instincts told her to investigate, and that she did.
Her tail wagged back and forth, and she fought the urge to run on all fours, while sniffing here and there, trailing the intruder down to his roots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:38 pm

"...Alright, seems I'm in the neighborhood." though he had been nearby the scent of Ragna for a time, he was about as sure as a confused beastkin could be. Something was throwing him off and he hadn't clued himself in on it yet. It wasn't until a distinct scent hit his nose, was this why his senses were jumbled?

"A fellow beastkin? out here? What strange luck." his words showed some cautious surprise, he gladly took to the detour and turned to spy the coming figure; this was the one. He started towards her, determined to find out just who she was; it was exciting, as sure as it was a chance to meet another beastkin that was not his family.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Not even five minutes later, Makoto was in front of Kinjou, sniffing excitedly and blinking.
Her eyes were rested on the cat beastkin, and she cocked her head to the side, her tail wagging excitedly. She had never seen this guy before, but.. she remembers the scent vaguely. Ragna smelled like him, faintly.
He probably travelled with Ragna to whereever he had been before... whatever that was a good thing or not, she couldn´t tell.
Right now, she was just looking at him, blinking and sniffing.
"Hi! You´re a new face." She finally said, slowly raiseing a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinjou Kaninar Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Giving her a light smile and a nod, at this point he was happy to see another of his kind. A new face, someone that he thought he knew at some point. "Hi there, happy to meet you." his words kept calm and brief, his tail unraveled and settled at the ground beneath him, wagging slowly beneath him as he kept himself contained; he remained contained."Can I ask your name? I'm Kinjou."

While he kept calm along the way of method while his eyes simply remained upon her, it was hard to say what better drew his attention, it was just one first that wasn't so easily settled even keeping a leash on himself.
Kinjou Kaninar
Kinjou Kaninar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Stepping about five hundred feet away from the criminal-crowded place, Shinju encountered Squad OT1 as the chief of said squad discretely showed Ragna's direction.

"It's him without any doubt. Good job..." Her thoughts slipped out of her mouth without any warmth in her voice, which was not surprising considering who was talking: Shinju knew that the job was just starting.

"Don't move, he seems accompanied. I'm going to check that." Upon warning her soldiers, she required the help of one of them to lift her on the roofs, and she approached as silently as possible his position.

"It's confirmed, Ragna the Bloodedge is not alone. He is accompanied by two girls... and Hakumen of the Six Heroes. Do more controls. He must feel the pressure rising, but don't overdo it until Hakumen leaves. Then he will probably rise alone against all of you, and I should be able to take him down if you do your job correctly."

Some detail was disturbing her, though... I recall that face... That girl... she vaguely resembles me, but I know none of my sisters and cousins look like that... Who can she be? Noel's hair being untied prevented Shinju from recognizing her, and then from evaluating the exact danger of such an attack as the one she was going to launch...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:33 am

(Sorry for the long wait I apologize heavily)

------From The Imperial Bunker

The clapping of his steel toed shoes collected on the stone floors of Orient Town. Hazama walked threw the streets trying to keep himself from being detected...but who wouldn't spot such bright green hair? Hazama wondered if anyone else was following him whether it be friendly or foe but it wouldn't matter, anything hostile would know not to come too close to him. Hazama looked over and saw Ragna and Hakumen...As well as a few other people he didn't know of, he spotted a member of the N.O.L'd Military department Miss Shinju. He walked behind her almost like an Assassin before revealing himself to her.

"Ah well if it isn't Miss Shinju is it not? So spying on ol H'man and Dirty Rags over their eh? What are you waiting for? Weren't you ordered to finish off Mister Bloodedge? What is taking you? Not trying to pressure you or anything."\\

Hazama forgot and gave Shinju an early greeting with a bow and his hat removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Shinju was on the roofs, watching over Ragna, and heard some steps on the roofs. The steps of a person she didn't want to see there. Captain Hazama... what can he be doing here...? She addressed him coldly:

"Do you expect only 200 soldiers to be able to stop Ragna the Bloodedge and Hakumen.? My mission does not include Hakumen, I'm only watching over Ragna the Bloodedge to get rid of him. Even though it seems difficult as of now... your hand wouldn't be too much, if you know what I mean." She clearly accused Hazama being only an Intelligence officer despite his power, but having him on her side would make everything easier. "I am in charge of this mission, so if you accept to help me, you're under my orders, and you stay still until I decide otherwise, understood, Captain?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Hazama started snickering, holding some of it back so that Ragna and Hakumen didn't notice him. Hazama was a strong adversary...but fighting both Ragna and Hakumen was suicide even for him, especially with that Azure that the 13th Prime Field gave him and kicked his ass before with.

"Whoa whoa hey hey hey! Don't give me such a cold stare! I was just walking on by and saw you. But you know what I got an old bone to pick with Raggity Rags their so I guess it wouldn't hurt to give you a hand. Just tell me what to do and I guess I'll do it...seeing as how I have nothing entertaining to do in the mean time."

Hazama adjusted his Fedora to get a good look at Ragna and Hakumen, to make sure their eyes weren't set on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Shinju couldn't understand Hazama's eerie smile, but she didn't give it another thought: the Intelligence Department Captain seemed to like to play the victim, and she didn't mind all of that anyway.

"Fine, Captain. you'll stand by my side. The orders are simple, we wait for Hakumen to leave, then our dear officers do more and more controls to increase the pressure on the Bloodedge. He'll most likely snap soon, and then we jump on him to isolate him. I only require your personal help for one thing..."

She made Hazama a sign to have him come, pointed the disguised Noel with her finger and asked the green-haired guy: "I know this girl's face, but I can't recall who she is... mind to enlighten me? Who could look like that except me?" Shinju pointed the fact that her face resembled Noel's, except with blue eyes and her customary stricter look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Hazama didn't care what were Shinju's plans were, he just wanted his knife to stick in Ragna's stomach at the end of this so he decided to follow her orders. He walked over to look at the girl that Shinju was pointing at, he squinted a bit and found out the females identity.

"AH why that's Lieutenant-...I mean Ex-Lieutenant Noel Vermillion. She has been charged with treason and abandonment of the N.O.L, it would be wise to deal with her as well.....But for now our main target is Mister Bloodedge no? Besides if we go now and fight Haku, Ragna and Miss Noel even we might not survive, so let's just wait for old Haku to leave then go tear some shit up capiche?"

Hazama remembered his little "forced" relationship with Noel, forcibly turning her into her true identity as Mu-12 and forging a Life Link with her. If Ragan didn't stop her then that Life Link would still be present.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Looking at the strange little girl standing before him, Ragna cocked a brow incredulously. Why was it that he was constantly surrounded by odd little girls obsessed with him, violence, or some combination of the two? "Who's the kid? You got a damn fan club now masked bitch? Tch, on second thought don't bother explaining, not my problem. Look kid, I don't know what the freak in the white armor's been telling you but I hate obnoxious brats and I don't want a damn sidekick. So do yourself a favor and beat it before I lose my temper." he grumbled in a half angry tone. Ragna may not like children, but he certainly didn't despise them with force to truly consider raising a hand against one. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he had long forgotten about his bowl of rice and Noel's overly emotional displays. He was dimly aware that her friend with the tail had run off somewhere but he was far more preoccupied with Hakumen and this weird girl. Although...there was a certain tingle in the air, a nervous feeling in the back of his mind that he was being watched...
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Shibi Sekisei Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:25 pm

In front of Ragna's harsh answer to her request, Shibi stood there slightly oddstruck. To stand against the NOL meant he needed help. Even if he didn't admit it. She sighed disappointedly, partly because of Ragna's rough attitude, partly because she didn't really make it to actually stay with him.
"Fine, I won't force you.
If I don't fight at your side,
I'll do it elsewhere."

Her haiku spoken with a slightly resigned voice, Shibi turned her back, thanked Hakumen for having guided her, and left the place. She needed to find another place to hide. Since joining Ragna was a so big failure, she wanted to just enjoy her day before resuming the struggle. After all, fighting with Ragna, and fighting for Ragna were different things.
-----------------(Exit)---------------------->
Shibi Sekisei
Shibi Sekisei

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 am

"...", the choices made by the Bloodedge did not affect him, though something seemed ominous, the silver knight did not step away as planned. Instead he looked outward, as if he noticed something...the foul sense that someone he despised was close by. Someone that was not the Beast, perhaps it was the very soul that he wished to extinguish? This was nothing that he would bother to share, Ragna's actions had nothing to do with his own.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 am

A bit bothered by Ragna's attention going here and there, Noel was almost sleeping on the table, only a bad feeling made her aware that she was not as safe as she wanted to be, and waiting for Makoto was taking more and more of here patience to stay here... but she wouldn't leave alone anyway. The situation here was more and more tense, and seeing an officer of the NOL made her panic for half a second in which she hit her seat and made it fall, but quickly put it back to its place, sat on it and buried her face into her arms out of shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Ragna shook his head and groaned. He shows up, tries to look badass and then walks off without doing shit. Typical Haku he thought to himself in a frustrated manner. Returning his attention to Noel, Ragna saw that the squirrel girl still had yet to come back and Noel was sulking...again. Sighing, he sat down at the table next to her, resting his weight on his elbows. "Look, do me a favor and stop sulking alright? You know I didn't mean to hurt you or anything like that I just..." Ragna's sentence was cut off as he detected odd movement in the corner of his vision and took a second, subtle glance towards it. "Hey Noel, don't panic but I think we're being watched. We better grab that friend of yours and high tail it out of here."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Observing from the roofs, Shinju looked up on Noel clumsily making her seat fall and all. Sadly Hakumen was a slow man to leave, and Ragna was already agitating. He's getting it? Damn it, that won't leave me much error margin...

She immediately picked her talkie-walkie to give her orders. "I want half our men on the controls at every time. Make sure he understands he can't leave here." Right after gaving her orders, she turned to Hazama: "You get down there to make sure that he doesn't leave whichever way he chooses. Got it? I'm watching you." Her cold tone wouldn't let him know that if Ragna went so far as attacking his nemesis, Shinju will benefit from the surprise effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:37 am

Hazama watched as old Hakumen was taking his sweet time in leaving. After seeing Miss Noel fall he tried to hold in his laugh, even after snapping out of his trance she was still clumsy as ever. He heard Shinju talk into her little radio device to order her men to take action, she then gave him the order of messign with Rags, the smile on his face was one of the if not then THE scariest emotion Shinju would see on Hazama's face.

"Oh man oh man! I get to lick Rags blood off of my knives? Man is this perfect or what!?"

Hazama was dying to stick a knife in the mans gut but with Hakumen still here a full on assault was a bad idea. He decided to hop off the roof, digging one of his knives into the wall of another building to slow his speed and landed on the floor. He looked over to a corner and saw Ragna getting a little twitchy. He smiled as he took five throwing knives and tossed them, aiming for the back of The Bloodedge which would be a rude awakening. The Smooth Criminal then slipped his serpent like head away, and began to run to the wall of another building so Ragna wouldn't detect his location. He wanted to get Ragna by himself, that would be his best opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 am

As soon as the blades had come down, Hakumen's attention snapped to focus on the blades, a weapon he knew all too well. It was simple to say that the weapons of choice had caught his attention and since he had been monitoring passively for that sense he planned to end; he drew Ookami and declared that he was aware of the cretin's presence.

"Terumi! Your time has come to an end, I Hakumen, will cleanse the world of your evil once and for all!" he had not known where the fiend had come from, but the obvious use of those switchblades had not gone unnoticed, sure enough Terumi knew that with the silver knight in such close proximity that spying the choice of weapons was easy to do; now it was a matter of him finding the fiend to slay him. Though he surmised that more peons would be about...surely Terumi knew the danger of attacking foes in common against him; this tactic was reckless and likely it meant he was not alone.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:09 pm

As Noel was sitting facing Ragna, she had noticed Hazama launching the knives, probably to stick them in Ragna's back. Her mind raced and only found one solution she applied instinctively: taking a foot on her seat and flipping over Ragna to intercept said knives with a technique involving her spinning into the air while releasing various energy bursts to blow the knives up: "Revolver Blast!"

Landing on her feet behind him, the blonde Murakumo used her sensors to try and find Hazama, but even if she noticed a whole load of NOL soldiers, she didn't locate him. Her choice was to keep standing at Ragna's back while remaining for you, only whispering: "This time I am helping YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:15 am

Hazama continued running, he knew those knives failed and that he was no being chased. That Noel Vermillion also attaended the Ragna parade now, hopefully this wouldn't get TOO out of hand. Hazama decided to at least try and throw his assailants off and took out three throwing knives and lay them on the floor. Their was a road that went straight, and one that curved to the left into the bustling streets. Hazama just dropped the knives closer to the street that went straight to make his pursuers believe he took that route but instead took the left curve and blended into the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:59 pm

(Next time Hazama, wait for your turn to come, I was waiting for Makoto, but then it would be my turn.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, he's attacking already? Damn Captain Hazama. I shouldn't have trusted an Intelligence idiot anyway... Ranting to herself about Hazama being as unpredictable and wild as he ever was, Shinju used her Grimoire, making ice bridges to slide on in order to find the ghost Captain that had put all her planning down. He was supposed to attack only when I would order him, damn... She was so hasty in finding her temporary "subordinate" that she didn't even take care of destroying the ice bridges, focusing on her speed and furtivity for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:36 am

Smelling something foul of Terumi's sudden departure he took a moment to make a clear decision, chasing the fiend was something that he would prefer to do; but clearly this was something larger scale and thus more deserving of his attentions. As the Silver knight was more and more exposed to the dark side of the very government that he'd chosen to do battle with; he became more aware to their present evils.

"Come out of hiding, I sense you there, soldiers of NOL, come to meet your end at my blade." he spoke clearly, with a fact that he could tell clearly that this was a larger movement; the fact that so many others were present he had no doubt in mind that he would do best to crush the forces here before moving after Terumi; he would leave that creature with no place left to run and little to aid his flight.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:49 am

Very tense about the situation she got herself into, Noel made her brain work overdrive to find the best solution. What should I do? Retreat? Stay and battle? If I retreat, I'll be alone since Makoto's nowhere to be found... If I stay and battle... Well there's Hazama around... What should I do?

Obviously confused, she uncknowingly used her sensors, recognizing countless NOL soldiers, Hazama hiding in a curved street, Makoto talking with another beastkin she didn't know, Shinju moving swiftly on ice bridges, everything. I guess I have no choice but to fight. Moving her head around to be sure she was not alone, she then got just back to Ragna, ready to protect him from whatever attack he may be the target of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum