Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiei [Finished]

4 posters

Go down

Reiei [Finished] Empty Reiei [Finished]

Post by Reiei Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 am

Name: Reiei
Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Reiei is a dark-skinned, and often moody person. His face looks sadly blank, and his uniform can take the eye's attention more than him. He wears a white shirt under a black waistcoat, itself under a large black sleeveless vest with two tails on the sides of the arms, redundant of the NOL Major uniform. He has a blue vest instead when he acts as a NOL official. He wears black leather trousers and black shoes. His hands are covered by white gloves, because he simply is too afraid of people rejecting him because of his claw-looking nails. His dark-yellow-coloured hair's cut symbolizes the fact he wants to hide things, as it hides his right eye. He seems to take care of it, since he spends as much time to brush it correctly. He also wears a golden forehead ring around his head and an earring.
Loyalty: NOL / (actually, he is working for Rachel Alucard)
Personality: Reiei is rather introverted and deadly calm. He keeps his composure in any situation, and is not afraid of anything (being already near devoid of love, self-esteem, and things like that). He has been well-educated at the Military Academy, and is rather polite, when he speaks to others. Though he does not like people in general, he fares better with other "nightwalkers" such as vampires and werewolves. Others can mistake his favoring of those as racism, but Reiei is open-minded like a gentleman. He is just shy. The things he dislikes most are undeserved domination and those who do nothing against it. Those dislikes are what makes Reiei what he is since his birth, and he's gotten himself into trouble more than once because of that. From this, he learnt to be very careful. Despite all his good attributes, he has difficulties to communicate outside of his duties, mostly due to his timidity.
Weaponry: Armagus: Hyakki (it actually is a black medal on his forehead ring, hidden by Reiei's hair). Has the ability to make its owner hover in air, very close to the ground (one inch at most). The user of this can also move in space while looking immobile, leaving dark shades behind him, though it can not allow any speed above running.
Abilities:
- Better senses of smell and hearing.
- Better strength and speed than one would expect of his average build. (He is a werewolf, remember?)
- Seems to instinctively be able to infuse fire magic to his claw attacks to cause light burning to injuries he dealt.
-- Drive: Phantom Warp: Using Hyakki, Reiei can move and traverse some short obstacles (and fly through humans).
--- Astral Finish: Claws of Eternal Darkness: Reiei grabs the opponent, and then slashes through him repeatedly (like Hakumen's Astral except Reiei is actually going the way of the slashes). After that, Reiei stands back to his opponent as he crumples.
History: Reiei has lived a difficult life, because his mother left his father shortly after his birth. His father taught him to live seriously, and to be able to care for himself, all that at his youngest ages. He lived hard for his five first years, when his mother "returned". Working for the NOL, she wanted Reiei to attend the Military Academy. His father reluctantly agreed (he didn't want to have problems with the NOL after all), so Reiei joined and passed the tests to be admitted. Upon joining, he promised to always go back to his father's home during the one break he got each year. He went through the studies as a standard intelligent and responsible boy (even getting interested in the Six Heroes's exploits, especially Hakumen's, and getting to esteem Jin for his talents), though getting a little dislikes as he's dark-skinned and quite a downer. He came to consider leaving his Dad's home as he got a girlfriend on a late year. (Yes, he did.) But soon, a slaughter occurred: 22 female students were brutally slaughtered. Including his girlfriend. Reiei took the murderer's scent in his memory: the murderer is a woman. Reiei's morale got down to the point he carelessly dropped his interest in studying (despite his marks not decreasing). When he finished studying, he left for home. When he heard from his father that his family were servants to the Alucard family for generations, he immediately tried to free himself and his family, but when he challenged Rachel (at her castle at the time), Valkenhayn showed up. Reiei, recognizing Valkenhayn as one of the Six Heroes, becomes angry at how Valkenhayn could have become the Alucard's "lowly" butler and blindly loses his cool. After politely (though hatefully) asking for a battle against Rachel, Valkenhayn took the challenge instead to measure the younger man's ability. Though mid-way in the fight he decided to stop: Reiei had calmed down. The hateful determination he showed had faded, and he was ready to listen. Valkenhayn explained to Reiei what the Alucards did to earn the respect. Upon hearing the long history, Reiei decided to repent for his foolish desire by being a devoted servant to the Alucards as he was supposed to. He didn't hear if Rachel or Valkenhayn did answer anything, but his mind was set. He came back to the NOL Military Academy to receive his reward as a NOL agent: the Ars Armagus Hyakki. Reiei then decided to help his mother in the NOL offices, waiting for his masters to make a move...

RP sample: Against Jin Kisaragi.

Last edited by Reiei on Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Reiei [Finished] Empty Re: Reiei [Finished]

Post by Bang Shishigami Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Based on what I've seen in your practice fight against Lambda, I think you're definitely up to par RP wise. Along with that, I like this sheet overall. The bio seems a bit rushed though. You could have spent more time on how your family came into the service of the Alucards and how you decided to become a double agent working for Rachel. But I was able to follow things well enough so I don't really have any objections. I might be a bit lax in some sections but this sheet is good enough for me.

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Approvals: 02

Disapprovals: 00

Although I would like to know just how fast you can travel with that Armagus...
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Not faster than running. As it is not an evidence, I shall write it down.
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Hmpf. The history still has a weird feeling to me. Since I don't see any mistakes, I guess it's an approval.

Approvals: 03

Disapprovals: 00

Therefore, time to move and lock~
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down