Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiei needs a fight.

Go down

Reiei needs a fight. Empty Reiei needs a fight.

Post by Reiei Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:20 am

I'm waiting for anyone to enter the scene for a fight!
-----
Reiei was gently walking in a beautiful moonlit plain. The moon shined brightly, and Reiei enjoyed that. He loved nights like this one. Besides one fact: It is not the full moon yet, he thought as he walked. For me werewolf, full moon means full power. He watched his right hand, clenching it into a fist. Whoever dares disturb me as I am watching this beautiful night sky will have to face me. I am in a good mood for fighting this night.
As wind blew a bit stronger, the grass started moving, its sound being the only thing to be heard in that place that moment...
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Reiei needs a fight. Empty Re: Reiei needs a fight.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:54 pm

(OOC: I'm guessing this fight is for your RP Sample? Well I'm happy to help! Besides I love fighting so win for me and you. XD)
------------------------------------

Jin was walking outside due to being forced to go as a request for Kokonoe. Being in Sector 7 now he was forced to take missions by Kokonoe and decided to make him do the easiest request. Get her food at the Carry Out. Jin felt insulted having to do tasks that a newbie in the N.O.L was forced to do he was the "Hero Of Ikaruga" for gods sake! Besides the moon was out, Jin was scared of the moon, he thought Kokonoe was just giving him punishment by making him go outsiode in the moon view sky. Jin looked at the moon several times, as he continued to stare his blood would run cold, he was so full of stress and had to take it out on somebody. Luckily there was a person sitting in the grass fields, they looked like they knew how to fight.

"Hey you there! I don't care what your doing right now or why your out when this god damn moon is out but I challenge you to a fight! I need to relieve some much needed stress and you look like you could last a match with me. Hopefully your bark isn't worse than your bite. Come at me NOW!" Jin quickly unsheathed Yukianesa and pointed the blade at the unknown person, the moonlight was beaming off of the Nox Nyctores' blade giving it a beautiful glimmer in the silver light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm

OOC: Thank you Jin.
--------------------------------------------------------
I advise you to watch your tongue, said Reiei as he stood up. He wasn't even recognizing Jin's voice.
Jin Kisaragi?, he said as he noticed what was an idol of his. Don't expect me to bark. Reiei adjusted his right glove. I am the kind of people who bites!, he said while with a weird-angled but really fast and long leap, he landed right at Jin's face. I am never holding back against a person I esteem as much as you, Jin Kisaragi! I'll show you what I am made of!
Ars Armagus Hyakki, activate! In a fraction of a second, in a swift and quick step, he slided through Jin.
Behind you, he said as he turned around for a powerful punch aiming at Jin's face.
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Jin chuckled as he listened to the young man, so he idolized Jin eh? IT's funny it appeared that this young man had no clue that Jin betrayed the N.O.L and is now working with Sector Seven...But he didn't want the love some people gave him to end so he gave his mouth shut as the boy quickly used an Ars Armagus. Jin believed this fight would be easy, after all Jin has fought his brother who used the Azure Grimoire multiple times, and fought against his love Tsubaki that used an Ars Armagus sealed weapon, The Iazayoi. Jin already knew the powers an Ars Armagus had as Jin swiftly dodged the mans punch from being and formed a wall of ice as he stepped forward and stabbed the air, the ice would slam and freeze into the young man. "So you idolize me huh? I'm happy to hear that but just like you I won't pull any punches especially when I see you using an Ars Armagus like that. Great speed but do you think your Ars Armagus has what it takes to defeat me and my Nox Nyctores: Yukianesa?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Reiei, while seemingly not moving, got a little distance between himself and Jin so the ice wall would not fall on him. Speaking in weapon power, you are superior, I must admit. But only a person's inner power makes a real way to victory. And 'idolize' is a little overstating in comparison to what I think of you. But how about we quit talking?
Reiei ran towards Jin for a straight attack and suddenly moved while looking static, he was initiating a versatile setup thanks to his Hyakki: Jin couldn't know at first sight if he was going to attack straight or if he could traverse him again and go for a backstab. It seems that Hyakki helps me to maintain pressure, but I have got to care about his Yukianesa: it takes him only a breath to make an ice pillar from nothing. This thing could make my efforts worth naught, Reiei thought.
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Jin had no clue where the young man was going to hit him, that Ars Armagus that he used most likely did something to his speed to make him so fast. But Jin already had a way to completely protect him from any of the mans punches. Jin took a small jump in the air quickly and released Yukianesa's power, forming into a snow flake of ice that encircled Jin and if touched the ice blades from the snowflake would cut deep into the mans body, but there would be no bleeding because the permafrost most likely froze the wonds if he was cut. As he fell back to the ground Jin ran towards the young man and used his Sekkajin: Snow Flower Storm Technique and fired 8 powerful, quick sword slashes which would hack and slash the young mans body to bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Reiei was surprised. Jin's ice attacks were not something to be handled with raw speed.
As he was under Jin he decided to go away, and quicly got outside of range of the Sekkajin. Reiei didn't realize the attack was that fast, and Yukianesa pierced Reiei's clothing three times. Reiei was fast, but those slashes were too fast to let any opening.
Gosh, that Nox Nyctores doesn't make things easy. And it's Jin Kisaragi I am facing: those marks talk about his talent... So, you're getting serious, said the werewolf as he took off his gloves, revealing his sharp claws. Here I come! Reiei got once again quickly at very close range of Jin and tried a diagonal claw strike for his opponent's abdomen. As his claw was slashing through the air, it was easy to see they were imbued with fire magic: the red marks behind Reiei's hand showed that. So, what are you going to do now, Jin Kisaragi?
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Jin was surprised to see a set of fire magic infused claws under the gloves of the young man. He was also a little shooken when Sekkajihn only made a few cuts in his clothing and did no real damage. But it was no sweat for he hasn't even used a quarter of his maximum power yet. He wanted to use the least amount of power as possible in case he encountered robbers after he picked up Kokonoe's food. As the man darted at him with the claws Jin stabbed the air in front of him, creating a large wolves head out of ice and collided with his claw slash, despite fire being able to melt ice Yukianesa's ice was the coldest in the world and normal fire wouldn't melt it, however the young mans strength was obvious as the wolf head shattered upon i,pact but left Jin unharmed. As it shattered the wolf head left a swrling flurry of snow crystals to intercept the young mans vision which was perfect for Jin. "Tell me young one, what is your name? I really want to know before you fall unconcious from pain." Just then Jin formed a large, winged Arrow from Yukianesa (which he used the blade as a bow) and fired it straight for his abdomen. If hit the arrow would stay lodged in his stomach, spin around like a drill and deal multuiple hits while completely freezing the victim all together. Jin's Distortion Tenka Hyoujin would end this entire fight if it had landed it's mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Upon having broken a wolf head with his claw he was left staggering in his momentum and as he saw an ice arrow was heading for him. He could do nothing but block claws first. It took intensive use of Hyakki to maintain him in position as the ice arrow dealt its damage on Reiei's guard. Geez that's really cold!, Reiei said as even his fiery claws got to tremble before Tenka Hyoujin's coldness.
The werewolf was shaking his hands to warm them back up. The manner with which he was shaking his hands made it look like he wasn't taking the fight seriously despite the opposing truth. The name's Reiei., he said as the pain from the ice slowly changed into a fresh sensation. Jin Kisaragi, it was a honor to fight you., said Reiei as his crest appeared behind him and slowly expanded to fade. The werewolf started hovering towards Jin, clearly looking like he was going to grab his throat with his left hand, his right hand ready to deliver a lethal claw strike should Jin ever get to be grabbed by Reiei's left hand.
Reiei
Reiei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down