Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Fight: Jellal Fernandes VS> Zeta-6 A Fateful meeting?

Go down

Practice Fight: Jellal Fernandes VS> Zeta-6 A Fateful meeting? Empty Practice Fight: Jellal Fernandes VS> Zeta-6 A Fateful meeting?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm

The fields were painted with a shady green color of grass, the sky was a bright Cyanh blue with the sun covered by the clouds over the horizon. Jellal was seen walking through the fields to hopefully find the weapon he needed for dominating this planet, the Azure. However it appeared Jellal wasn't having any luck finding such a rare weapon so he decided to take a break from his search as he sat under a tree, as the wind flowed through his oddly colored hair it revealed the strange tattoo around his right eye. He grew bored and felt that he was going to fall asleep in any minute now.

Back to top Go down

Practice Fight: Jellal Fernandes VS> Zeta-6 A Fateful meeting? Empty Re: Practice Fight: Jellal Fernandes VS> Zeta-6 A Fateful meeting?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Zeta was walking in the field, her bare feet feeling the nice touch of the grass under her. She saw something interesting during her walk. A guy? She let the joy go to her mind and happily lifted her enormous sword, running for the guy sitting under the tree.
She looked like a happy little girl so much one wouldn't guess she would be that harmful. "Hello, guy! Wanna have some fun?", she asked as she attacked with a terrible slash of her heavy sword aimed for Jellal. Hit or miss, it'd be a good workout and she would be able to see if she would be able to slash a guy and a tree.

Back to top Go down

Practice Fight: Jellal Fernandes VS> Zeta-6 A Fateful meeting? Empty Re: Practice Fight: Jellal Fernandes VS> Zeta-6 A Fateful meeting?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:28 pm

As soon as Jellal was about to fall asleep the scream of a young girl was the noise that awoken him to see a girl coming at him with a giant sword!? Jellal sighed as he was tired but simply did a dodging roll to avoid the girls slash, the sword was so powerful it literally cleaved the tree he was lying on in half, as he wiped the dirt from his clothing Jellal looked up towards the girl with his eyes in a bored expression. "You know, it is very rude for someone to land what seems like a sneak attack on someone. Though I wouldn't truly call that a sneak attack seeing how you made my ears bleed with your scream. If it's a fight you want then I shall be happy to oblige, but tell me. What is your name? My name is Jellal Fernandes, do not underestimate me." Suddenly small sparks of gold light began flowing all around Jellal's body, could this be his famous Heavenly Body Magic? Jellal formed a circle of gold light with his hands which fired a total of Seven star shaped Heavenly Beams at the girl, each beam was mildly strong but really fast, even one of these lights would do some good damage on this sword wielding girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm

"Name is Zeta!", the cyborg replied happily while taking Jellal's attacks directly. She didn't even fall off despite the damage.
"Wow. If you want to excite me you will have to try harder.", she said with a smile of slight boredom on her face. She then decided to split her sword into its six parts. Each of her arms held a sword, each shoulder was carrying beam turret pads, and the two last parts, beam guns too, fixated themselves on her hips.
With a happy smile, she rushed again to attack Jellal with a scissor cut attack with the now much slimmer swords...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm

What was up with this girl? Not only was her name uncommon but she took Jellal's Heavenly Beams like a child throwing a pebble at her. Then her giant sword suddenly turned into some kind of battle armor weaponry, as Zeta came forth with a slash Jellal managed to dodge her slash once again, having three strands of his blue hair slice off cleanly however. "So your name is Zeta huh? That's an odd name seeing how Zeta is the 6th letter in the Greek Alphabet. But excuse my little history lesson lets continue this fight. It appears your durability is incredible. However I haven't even unlocked my full power yet and I don't plan to." As Jellal stopped he fired a powerful Tae-Kwon-Doe style Turning kick right into Zeta's gut, even if she didn't feel any pain from the full powered kick it would send her flying several inches away from Jellal and when she did fly away Jellal would intensify the gravity in front of his hand to form a steel dense ball of black and purple gravity. Jellal would then fire his Reis Technique at the flying Zeta's head which would do some powerful damage and maybe pop a few teeth out in her jaw if the steel hard ball hit her head on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:59 pm

"Zeta does not understand a bit of what you're talking about."
As Jellal's kick connected with her gut, she moaned in pain as she was sent flying. What she didn't expect was Jellal's dark gravity attack. It caught her off-guard and when Jellal did fire his attack at Zeta's head, she fired the cannons attached to her hips in a reflexe-triggered attack. Sure her lasers fired right at Jellal from that close of a range had a big chance to hit, but Jellal's attack connected with her face and she screamed like a little girl while she fell.
When she stood back up, her face looked damaged but she was smiling, her mouthed slightly opened. "Why don't you come at me this time? I know you want to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:13 pm

IT appeared as if this girl was truly not so experienced in battle, she was constantly getting hit by his attacks, it appeared as if she wasn't feeling that much ain but even if she was painless absorbing hits like that was reckless. Even being hit by Reis Zeta fired two laser beams from her turrets towards him. Jellal quickly straightened the palm of his hand while grabbing his arm with the other as he formed a glowing gold ball of starlight energy. Jellal activated his Heavenly Palm Technique which formed the ball into a starlight wall which blocked the laser beams and sent them flying into two trees, the lasers cut right through there trunks it was a good thing for Jellal to block it. Jellal was getting tired of this, he needed to continue his search for the Azure but even being constantly hit Zeta appeared that she wasn't moving a muscle.

"Look here Zeta this has been fun and all but I should really get going, however judging by your comments it looks like you won't let me leave, so just for you I will unlock my 100% strength of my Heavenly Body Magic." Jellal took his right hand and placed it oveer his right eye, the tattoo around his right eye began glowing a crimson red color as Jellal's strength was being unleashed as he recited the chant of his Ars. "The Spacial Void of the Heavens, I command thee to grant me the power of the Astronomical Entities! Grant me my strength! Unleashing Ars Armagus! Amatsu Bodi!" As Jellal activated his Ars Armagus he let down his hand revealing his right eye, the tattoo was still there but hi pupil became a completely different shape. His eye looked like some kind of symbol as a continuos aura of gold star like sparks evaporated from Jellal's body. This was the true power of his Heavenly Body Magic

"I don't know if your taking my attacks on purpose but I'm using full power right now so if you do try to take a few of my full powered attacks you will die, I'm just letting you know what may happen." Jellal closed his right fist except for his middle and index fingers which were pointing straight outward, Jellal swung his fist around three times forming three golden spheres of starlight energy the circled around him, Jella waved his hand towards Zeta which fired his three Heavenly Blasts Towards Zeta, when Jellal's Ars was unactive all of his Heavenly Body Magics were at 3/4 of there true power. With his Ars activated Jellal's attacks were now at 100% as the spheres came towards Zeta if they hit her then the spheres would explode in electrified starlight power which would shock Zeta heavily and greatly damage her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:12 pm

"Zeta can not die! Zeta only can have fun!", Zeta referred to herself at third person. "But now Zeta had fun, Zeta wants to share those thrilling feelings with you!" Zeta called upon Jinchi to change her equipment form: the swords levitated near her back and the cannons fused: she held two powerful twin beam cannons and fired them to counter Jellal's Heavenly Blast attack.
The two attacks nullified, Zeta rushed back to her opponent, but stopped in the middle of her rush. Her expression of happiness faded, leaving a blank face and her blue eyes looking soulless. "Nullifying restraints. Reinitializing... Loading unlimited mode... Complete. Activate termination protocol."
She fired her swords back and forth, guiding them to spin around Jellal very quickly, hindering his ability to move... be it to Zeta or away from her. "Target locked.", the cyborg girl pointed her beam cannons to Jellal, and charged a life-threatening blast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 pm

What was happening? Zeta's armor transformed once again and she countered his blasts, just then she trappeed him inside with her odd swords. He then saw Zeta charge up a powerful cannon beam! Jellal knew he shouldn't be holdiung back now, Jellal removed his blue, hodded robe and ripped off his long sleeve white jacket to reveal a sleevless skin tight, purple muscle shirt and his blue cargo pants. Jellal was getting serious as the golden aura around him began to solidify. "I have no choice, Heavenly Body Magic: METEOR!" Suddenly Jellal jumped but it wasn't a normal jump, this jump was one of high speed and high altitude, Jellal was literally Airborne! Jellal's magic Distortion Drive: Meteor was a body enhancement technique. This enhancement doubled both Jellal's speed and strength making him almost as fast as a meteor falling to the ground. Jellal began running back towards the ground and than ran right past Zeta, dodging her laser blast. As he avoided it Jellal began running around Zeta in circles so fast that it looked as if Zeta was surrounded by a golden circle. Then Jellal stopped right behind Zeta and fired a total of 30 high speed punches at full power, these punches were as fast as bullets thanks to Meteor and were so strong that they could probably make even several cracks in her armor. After the 30 punches Jellal fired a powerful side kick into Zeta's stomach which would send her several feet and crashing into a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Zeta was very surprised at Jellal's speed but was not intimidated.
She reacted to Jellal's attack at her back at reforming her sword to its original BFS shape and directed it to shield her back. The sword divided back again, split by the powerful punches; and Zeta got her butt kicked by Jellal voluntarily.
Instead of crashing in the tree Jellal sent her to, she delicately took a step on it and launched herself back to Jellal at insane speed, drilling in the air like a spinning torpedo and firing her lasers making them spinning in opposite directions, which would catch any opponent who tried to get past her. This attack was unavoidable by nature: either Jellal would take her drilling twin sword attack, or else he would get damage from a laser as she got past him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Despite using his Meteor technique Zeta took no time to rest as she propelled back to Jellal firing lasers while spinning like a drill. A direct hit from her drill would skewer a hole in his stomach so Jellal used his Meteor's speed to dodge the drill, however one of Zeta's laser beams made a clean hole like wound through Jellal's left shoulder, luckily the beam just missed the bone and most of his nerves so he could still move his entire arm, however it was painful to move it at all. Jellal had to finish this quickly, the more this battle was dragged out the tougher it would be for her. Jellal started thinking in his mind for strategies. "Let me see this girls abilities involve using laser beams and multiple swords most likely because that's all she has been using so far. It also appears that she feels no pain because she just smiled when she first got hit by my Heavenly Beams, however I can clearly see the damage done to her body so that shows despite her smiles my attacks are still affecting her body, if I can land several strong attacks to her this fight should be over even after not feeling any pain." Jellal fired three more Heavenly Blast balls with his hands towards Zeta, the spheres of starlight would heavily damage Zeta and the bright light also would block her vision for Jellal's next manuever. Jellal used his Meteor technique to send him several feet in the air as he ominously spun his arms around in a circle, as his arms met with each other he put his hands in the middle of his chest with five fingers on his left hand and two fingers from his right hand pointing at the most likely blinded Zeta. As he charged energy seven pillars of light appeared in the sky which connected to look like the Big Dipper Contellation.

"Now Face the Judgement Upon the Seven Stars! Grand Chariot, Seven Star Sword!" Jellal activated his seconde Distortion Drive which fired the seven giant star like blasts towards Zeta, each blasts power rivaled the strength of a falling meteor, if even one of these seven stars crashed into Zeta her body would be crushed by the intense pressure and strength upon the stars and would ultimately be her end despite her painlessness.

(OOC: When my text is dark blue I'm thinking within my mind, normal blue is when I speak aloud.

Also my Distortion Drive Meteor is a body enhancement that lasts for 3 posts, this is my 2nd posts so I have 1 more post to go before I need to deactivate Meteor.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 pm

In Unlimited mode as she was, Zeta-6 was more than able to avoid most of the blasts.
Her four laser cannons fused back and she was able to interrupt the three meteors with short-range bursts while avoiding three others.
To avoid the seventh blast, she activated her own Distortion Drive: Grounds of the Renegade. Her sword divided again: the lasers hid under her cape to get to her shoulders and the swords got under her feet. She started sliding like on ice skates for a low kick to Jellal. Once tripped, she would kick him up in the air and go for a spinning backflip kick with her bladed feet.
The cyborg girl's laser guns were all four fused in her right hand's hold, and she was ready to counter any move Jellal would make to avoid her Distortion Drive...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:50 pm

As Zeta avoided and blocked his Grand Chariot Jellal had to deactivate his Meteor Technique for his own safety. As he fell back to the ground Zeta came forth skating on...ice skates!? She went for a low sweep with her bladed feet but Jellal jumped upwards to avoid the downward slash, however, being arborne he couldn't dodge so he covered his body with his arms as her second kick sent him flying into the air. As he appeared behind him Jellal grabbed the back of her leg with his hands to prevent the bladed foot from slamming him back down again. Using his superior strength Jellal tossed her legs upward to flip her and avoid any damage. But Zeta's giant cannon was aiming for him! If Zeta charged up a laser attack with that cannon and if it hit it would be it for him.

Jellal's hand quickly glistened with gold sparks as he swung his arm downwards, he activated his Graviatational Slam technique which doubled the area of gravity around Zeta and would forcefully slam her into the ground which would damage her and avoid any laser blasts that she may have fired from that ominous cannon. As Jellal came back to the ground he cursed as he had a slice mark on his right forearm the same length as Zeta's foot. The slash was deep but it didn't cut through his bone, it was just bleeding badly. "You damn brat! Unforgivable....nforgiveable....UNFORGIVEABLE! You godforsaken brat how dare you even land a cut on my body! I will wipe you off from the face of this Earth!" Jellal was just about to lose it and use his ultimate technique, but he eventually calmed himself down, if he attacked her blindly then even his Astral Heat would be a total failure. But with Graviatational Slam she should be lying on the ground just about to get up by now. This was working in Jellal's favor. As she would try to get up Jellal jumped into the air and formed a ring of gold light in his hands and fired seven Heavenly Beams one coming straight downward, one on the left, one on the right, one in front, one in back and the rest were coming from the diagonal directions. However being seven beams Zeta still had one escape route to avoid the attacks, but he was hoping she did that. As Jellal raised his arms up and formed an X position energy strted flowing through him as he formed a pitch black ball of energy above him. The darkness and shadows of every living thing were pulling towards it showing it's dark power. The ball grew to the size of a giant Cauldron as bright silver stars representing the night sky. Even if Zeta moved to the escape route at least a limb should be caught in this attack, he didn't care even a limb would be sufficeint enough for him.

"May the shadows of Darkness be your end! THIS IS YOUR FATE! Astral Heat: Altaris, Dark Paradise!" Jellal fired the orb several inches from the seven beams and Zeta, however the orb was so big that if Zeta stood still to take the blasts her arm would be caught in it, if she avoided the beams and avoided them the ball would most likely catch a leg. If a limb or even her whole body was hit that limb or her body would be sucked into the orb, it's high gravity would crush her body or said limb and then explode killing or destroying her limb.

(OOC: In character Abilities Heavenly Berams can fire up to seven beams per post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm

(OOC: Jellal, my legend is not the same. What is darkblue is spoken as well as what is written in red. Thoughts are in italics.)

Zeta decided for the simplest of solutions.
Activate Unlimited Distortion Drive. Her swords fixated on her shoulders and her laser cannons suddenly charged at full power.
She fired her lasers and spinned while her lasers took away any magical projectile thrown at Zeta and could surely wipe out anything clo
"Cooldown time... 3 seconds..." Three seconds are too much. "Opponent threat level: A++" He'd surely be strong enough to deal impressive damage. "Activate retreat protocol."
Zeta cut the fight by retreating to HQ via teleport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down