Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kageo-kaka's 'Ask a Sector Seven Member =D' on the Sector Seven Show!

5 posters

Go down

Kageo-kaka's 'Ask a Sector Seven Member =D' on the Sector Seven Show! Empty Kageo-kaka's 'Ask a Sector Seven Member =D' on the Sector Seven Show!

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:18 am

"Nyu~! Goood Evening everyone out there in forum land, Kageo-kaka here bringing a few pointless options to anyone who might be bored out there." the kaka thought again why he decided to do this? But instead decided to shrug it off and go on with it.

"Well on tonight's piece we have, a question to...myself nyo o.o, and it is, what does Kageo fear? The answer is simple ^_^. I fear not having any good food, running into an opponent who wants kaka guts for garters >.>, and being useless most of all. I wish to be quite the ever useless modified Kaka that I can be =D." and well with that piece said he straightened out and chuckled softly.

Well this edition was over now, only since he'd asked himself a question and answered it correctly! "Nyu and you have it, the first successful airing of the Ask a Modified Kaka show, see you another time or series ^^."

(Nothing but boredom and amusement bringing this to life, hope you enjoy xD if you read it)

Last edited by Kageo-kaka on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Kageo-kaka's 'Ask a Sector Seven Member =D' on the Sector Seven Show! Empty Re: Kageo-kaka's 'Ask a Sector Seven Member =D' on the Sector Seven Show!

Post by Majamu Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 pm

What about... a second airing?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A cloaked figure showed up near Kageo.
"Huh? What is this place? Looks like a show about questions and... you.", said the cloaked figure of Majamu as her head turned in the Kaka's direction. "Whatever. It is... a show... like a fourth wall shot right? Well, my question for you is...", Majamu spent a whole minute deep in thought. "Is Kageo... easily bored?"
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Kageo-kaka's 'Ask a Sector Seven Member =D' on the Sector Seven Show! Empty Re: Kageo-kaka's 'Ask a Sector Seven Member =D' on the Sector Seven Show!

Post by Kageo-kaka Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Kageo looked up and smiled on the way, flicking his tail up. "Majamu-san! Why yes this is Kageo's show, and well it can be broken of the fourth wall, nyao~" offering there a chance to hear the question, the kaka laid on his side and nibbled on his bottom lip a moment before taking a moment to answer the question.

"The answer is, nyao ^_^, yes Kageo does get bored easily at times, but I am also very easy to get distracted. So I think its a fair break, nyahaha~, hope this answers Majamu-san's question~" as he raised his paws to the air he waved them frantically.

"nyow, until next time!" waves to the people who are watching, while he himself cannot see them exactly.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm

A little girl dressed in blue, with blue hair and--- (description skip) entered the room. "Hello." She wondered why she was in a Sector Seven show, but she reminded a second later.
"I found your character sheet very long, and when it came to be about your abilities, I came to be confused before that mass of things. So I wondered if you can make a list of your Artifice Cores and their effects, but very shorter this time."
She seemed to be hesitating, but decided just to wait for the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:05 pm

"Nyahaha, what an interesting question, but not really that hard to answer, meow~" Kageo rubbed the top of his head, knowing well that his mun(OoC: Yours truly ^^) had the cores abilities listed. The feline sat down and then thought about it a moment before he went on his way to give a smaller listed idea of it.

"Well to give a nutshell form, nya~, the cores do these things for Kageo~. The Artifice Cores: Gather excess energies and store them, regulate and release energy by basis of verbal command, generate the energy constant 'Caeruleus' and store it the secondary system, provide the energy to awaken Kagennotsuki, activate supplemental systems: Artifice Core Defense System, Artifice Resonance, and Seithr resonance forms." the kaka of course had to take a breath after speaking before moving to the last point.

"Nyan~ in closing, the Artifice Cores provide Kageo's body with everything I may need for battle n_n, allowing me to heal faster, work harder, and if unable to win; then escape hopefully in one piece. It is the main method by which I fight and function, it supplements my natural kaka body with other features." he hoped that this did answer the question. Since this was the nutshell form of his response really.

"Nyuntil next time~! On Ask a Sector Seven Show :3"
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:29 pm

After that, another person entered.
"Here again..." It was Majamu. The same one as in the second airing. "Perfect, Kageo. I have a question for you. But before..."
Her eye looked somewhere. "You, behind the screen, it's no. No I'm not gonna take off anything. My question is: 'Can I co-present that emission?'."
The crowd boos.
"Who expects a cloaked girl to be a whore going commando?", shouts Majamu before sighing. "Meh, forget it."
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

As Jin entered the room he was confused of this place, why as their a crowd looking onto the room him and some other people were in? This was probably a game show of some sorts Jin was happy because he wanted to join the fun.

"I too have a question for Kageo. Tell me what happened to your body? How did you become half Kaka and half a Cyborg? It interests me."

The crowd booed at Jin because they always thought of him as a prick but Jin froze them all in Yukianesa's Ice as punishment for there insolence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 pm

As he heard Majamu's question, Kageo waved her over and nodded his head rapidly, of course excited to see another present. "Oh course you can Majamu-san, feel free to join Kageo in the representation of the show~, come to announcer's table~" he of course was referring to the other side of this. This action just before he moved to rise, so as to greet Jin.

"Welcome welcome, Jin Ice-guy to the 'Ask a Sector Seven Member' on the Sector Seven Show ^^"Kageo, hearing Jin's question quickly smiled, well though the question had some relevance to him, still had not been totally accurate, but still he could answer to point on the way. "And a very interesting question that you ask Jin, Nyao~. The answer to that is relatively simple Ice-guy ^^." he took a moment to scratch under his chin with one of his abnormally large kaka claws, before setting his hand back down and yawning a moment.

"Mm, the answer to that question is that shortly after Kageo was born, the experimental artifice cores were surgically implanted into my body. Given the unique composition of their alloys, the cores settled into my body and essentially became a functioning addition to my nervous system. While foreign, they are not rejected by my immune system; and despite their present Kageo still sees himself as merely 'modified' as opposed to Cyborg, Nyao~" a big goofy kaka grin breaking out onto his face momentarily once he'd answered the question, eventually leaving the kaka to stretch out his back.

"Well I hope that answers the question Jin Ice-guy ^^, while Kageo can be classified as 'cyborg' for the implants; they are not quite enhancements to anything more than my physiology. I am still a kaka 100% =3, functioning and living as one. But they do make Kageo think better at times, nyahaha~" the feline rose from his stretch and stood up to wave at the replacement audience brought in to fill in for those who were frozen by Yukianesa.

"Nyuntil next time, Kageo says good day!" this said while waving at those beyond the fourth wall and those present.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:04 pm

"Oh I see that makes some sense for me to understand, I will take my leave now." Jin thanked Kageo for answering him as he left the room with a birthday cake in his hand to celebrate his birthday. Luckily the crowd that replaced the one Jin froze in ice didn't boo him on his way out. It was his birthday and he didn't want to have to do to many bad things on this glorious day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:24 am

Entering the show's room was a young blonde girl in a NOL uniform. She silently saluted the audience and the two persons presenting the show, which was strange for a NOL member in a Sector Seven show. "Hum... hello everyone." Then she got to sit on a new presentator seat, and spoke: "My name is Noel Vermillion. As a Sector Seven member, I have the right to be a presentator here, which I gladly accept so that everyone can have an answer from me too!" She finished smiling at the audience, waiting for anyone to show up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 pm

As the Silver knight walked up towards Noel, as it cleared the point right away, no one in the audience dared to hiss at him despite who he was the past-future form of. "I have a question to you Noel Vermillion, what path do you seek? Is it the path of righteous light or one of your own devices?" the question was strangely out of place, but the professed one none the less.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Noel did just sit down at her place and already somebody had a question for her to answer: nobody else than the legendary leader of the Six Heroes, Hakumen. Noel clearly felt immediately intimidated, but she didn't avoid the question, that would only annoy Hakumen, one thing she didn't want to do, especially when she already knows what would happen if she didn't answer him as he wishes: that alreadt happened at their chance encounter at the Sheol Gate... and she could have lost her life back there. "I don't really know what you mean by 'the path of righteous light', but I will try to answer as precisely as I can. My main goal at the moment is to destroy the NOL. Well, it would be if the Professor didn't want me to be at the HQ most of the time. My ultimate objective would be to bring and keep peace within this world. I can't wait for this dream to come true!..."Realising she was getting all dreaming, she became embarrassed for about a second before adding calmly, her head looking down: "I hope my answer satisfies you, Hakumen, sir."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm

The half nightwalker entered the rom to show and heard the clapping, well the people seemed to be somewhat enthused? Well he wasn't really sure but he came with two questions of his own.

"Um hello all, I have come here to ask two questions. The first is to the Sacr-em skilled gunwoman of Sector Seven, Ms. Noel Vermillion, I must ask as your talents extend from both your gained gunnery skills and your prowess to as a Murakumo; do you ever feel either one is a burden or conflict of interest to your lifestyle? Or do you simply see them as addition to your reputation as a competent warrior?"

As to continue he asked the second question that had been on his mind.

"To Majamu, the cybernetic samurai of Sector Seven, I must ask are the skills you employ from your past before the wounds or merely skills you've honed over the passage of time up to present? I was wondering if it had been something similar to my choice of combat; honed from my childhood." he left the questions at that, hoping they were decent and bowed his head lightly.

"I think I'll have a seat and watch this for a time as well." the Ex-NOL operative sat himself down in the second row in the front, placing his hands neatly in his lap to await the answers to the questions.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:13 pm

As Majamu heard the long designating paraphrases used by the half-Nightwalker, she started to get a bit bored. Until one question about her came to her ears.
"Weird someone asks me something... Jeez, your question is... complicated.", she said with a somewhat displeased grin on her face. "Though both things you said could be true. I've been trained as an Ikarugan sword fighter, and still fight that way. Then, I think there was quite a number of years for me to make my style unique... But believe me: me and you don't fight similarly. At all."
This last sentence was in fact contrary to the truth, but she felt attacked in her sense of self by the possibility of any similarity with anyone. This was a kind of maneuver, hiding her curiosity at what kind of twist he could give to the Ikarugan Arts.
If his style is a pity to Ikaruga, there's gonna be a fight.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Noel listened very carefully what the nightwalker said, even if the part about her she just found a bit confusing.

"I... don't really know if my talents come from me being a Murakumo, but... hm, that's not your question... I try to live my way without really thinking about the fact I am actually a Murakumo... even if I would not qualify this as a burden, it's easier for me not to mind it. I think I would become mad if I paid it too much attention..."

She cleared her throat a bit, and added humbly:

"By the way, I have never been proved a competent warrior... be it when I was in the NOL or now at Sector Seven. I am really sorry if you hold me that high, but I am no heroine, you know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamurai Shukumei Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:50 pm

As he looked up to the two ladies he'd asked the questions, both had been answered to his satisfaction and so he decided to clarify statements on both ends as to how he felt in either capacity.

"I thank you both for taking the time to answer my question, first off. Then I shall respond to both my thoughts on either piece. Well to clear up my rather vague question to you Lady Majamu, it was to say; had your skills been honed from youth? And as you answered, they have been up to date. I do not presume that we have had exact or even similar training by nature. As I cannot know your sword instructor, as for what little training I have had has come from my mother and what she could show in 3 years to me then and is centered in Taijutsu. I believe your skill in the arts of Ikaruga would surpass my own." ultimately he had no illusion of how far his skill went compared to hers there, but how he would stack up to her? That would be interesting.

Turning to Miss Vermillion, he offered her a light thumbs up, despite her response of her not being much of a heroine he seemed to disagree even if in the minor points of her response. "At the very least, Miss Vermillion, your heart is in the right place. That counts for something, even if you do not believe you as much." it was to say that his feeling was more than just because she was a Murakumo, he generally admired the spirit she exhibited, even if not much of one for combat.

Tamurai Shukumei

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 am

As the show didn't air for quite a while, the crowd finally woke up from its inactivity when another person walked in. A strange person, reading a book while walking in.
"Hmm...", he took his eyes slightly off his book while observing the scenery. He didn't belong in such fancy places usually, but something interested him about Sector Seven. His pale gray eyes looked absent-mindedly at his surroundings before he realized where to ask his question. Still not turned towards them
"Greetings, Sector Seven agents... May I ask, if that's not asking too much, your reasons for being affiliated to someone like Kokonoe? And if possible, what kind of relationship you have with your colleagues?"
He looked a bit in his book again. I think I asked that rather properly...
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Noel recognized the NOL officer talking, and his question would be answered, if only by her, as she didn't feel anything bad about Reiei's curiosity.
"My reasons? Well, it's as simple as can be: she protects me. Being wanted for assassination isn't easy..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down