Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near Lost Town - Reiei's home

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Near Lost Town - Reiei's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Near Lost Town - Reiei's home

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:35 pm

The question had been of a very wise nature, it made her consider all of her focus and to that end she tried to find one focus; where would be as good a place to visit. For information about the further, information itself was a useful tool but it was difficult at times to attain. "Admit this I do, that the challenge of finding a place for knowledge has grown, we may listen, if but safely amidst the populace...but for keen knowledge; we may seek more dangerous territories." she knew she stated the obvious, but it seemed to be for the sake of having that simple fact present.

"Know you, sir, any place where the off duty of NOL vacate? Even the common foot soldier has a tab, not the vital truths we seek; but name they a place...perhaps a corridor familiar to you, then we may know where to seek." it was some of how she worked, using the proverbial 'web of knowledge', taking something worthless alone and using it to gain more wisdom.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Apparently Reiei's interlocutor didn't know much about the places to be when in quest of information. He still tried to maintain his cool. "Sitting among the normal people would provide us nothing if you don't consider discretion; we have got to find a better place to scout, but I might as well throw the uniform, and the Librarium officers will just stop caring about me. Actually, those who work for the Librarium are off to each his own place: by that I mean that past the entrance door, everyone is free; and since I don't have much public relationships, there is actually no place for me to go without it getting noticed."
He would have liked to say he knew some places around, but that would be an enormous lie, and honesty to his fellow servants of Rachel was one of Reiei's prime qualities. "Maybe roaming around will do. Since there is no reason for me to be anywhere, I could also be anywhere... now is this right?", he asked with a barely noticeable grin of guile and sarcasm. That was to him another test to the focus of the person talking to him for these minutes.
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Noting the grin, she knew this well was not his demeanor, but instead just answered his mention. She had studied the habits of even the most basic of her enemy, NOL officers straight down to the standard soldier watched their step. She addressed it with something of a careful, but casual answer. "Let us say that we should watch where we roam. From my understanding of some habits, NOL soldiers on or off duty are aware of locales they move through. As at times, one can be on-call. I am most certain if they would call for you, even this would apply. So perhaps...we roam, but let us do so with care." she ended up returning the grin after she said this, her fangs showing once more.

"While I like my danger...wish us care as we tread this thin line, fair sir, for we must be useful to our lady always. Meaning active, functional, and if possible for us; bearing new knowledge of a sort." she had learned to be careful in her line of work, but information gathering did mean one's neck was always within sword's length; no matter how careful sometimes.
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 am

"You do know where she is, don't you?" Reiei was a bit doubtful, perhaps rightfully so, about this "new acquaintance" of his.
"Anyway, if we can behave just like platonic partners on anything, we could just be anywhere and nobody would lift an eyebrow. As an Intelligence Agent, not many persons know me among the standard NOL soldiers: most classmates I had at the Academy forgot me, and my own mother doesn't give much about me, so the others do so as well." the werewolf had a little thought as to how nobody caring about him was useful.
"As long as I keep a straight face, everything shall be alright. Now may we go out, Miss Azai?" , the young werewolf stood up, inviting Junesa to stand up as well while he waited for her to be a little bit away from the door just so he would open it and allow her a way out free of care.
------------------------(Exit)----------------------->

Last edited by Reiei on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Junesa Azai-Azuchi Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:32 pm

She agreed with his statement, feeling that he was at least on the right track and she thought that it was a good idea to move. "I believe the lady accompanied Sir Hakumen and the Red Devil, she must be at S7." it was something that she was sure of with this, but this was of course only in the back of her mind. She straightened up to meet his offer, going forth to find information.

"Alright, let's go." she said this after standing up and heading to the door along with him. This was one of the things that she'd hoped to do, they had connected and at least a basic trust was formed. She stepped out the door and headed off, glad to move off and with a fellow comrade-in-arms.

(Exuent with Reiei) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Junesa Azai-Azuchi
Junesa Azai-Azuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2