Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the barrier (Following Bang´s assault)

2 posters

Go down

Outside the barrier (Following Bang´s assault) Empty Outside the barrier (Following Bang´s assault)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Still panting heavyly from carrying Tron, Makoto enjoyed a few rays of sunlight as she was lieing down, her tail by her side, folding her hands on her belly and just trying her hardest to relax. She was going to feel that one tomorrow, that she could tell, but if he said that she wasn´t such a bad person, then he`d be right.
Makoto didn´t need to know thier names or organizations to know they were good people. And even if she did, names were meaningless if they weren´t backed up by something.
Like the ideology of that man next to her that tries his best to make his dreams come true, despite his lack of being able to do so.

The sunshine is so warm... i could go for a nap now... but i can`t, i... i have to wait, at least until they woke up. They might find them here and drag them back inside for questioning...

She looked a little worried at Tron, who was now lieing on a plastic bag to prevent any more leaking oil to sink into the ground. The last thing they needed in Kagutsuchi was poisoned water supplies by pollution. She didn´t know if it was serious, and Kokonoe wouldn`t be able to tell without takeing a look either... one of them had to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Outside the barrier (Following Bang´s assault) Empty Re: Outside the barrier (Following Bang´s assault)

Post by Bang Shishigami Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

"BANG KNUCKLE!" Bang yelled, sitting up violently while thrashing his arms in random directions. It seemed as if he had been having a rather violent dream and was still trying to find where his dreams ended and the real world began. Blinking his eyes to clear his head, Shishigami looked around in a confused manner. He could have sworn he was right in the middle of a battle for the ages but now he was...napping next to an attractive chipmunk? Realization dawned on the ninja master and he jumped to his feet, shaking his fist at the sky. "Ofcourse! Little Margaret must have assisted in my daring escape of the fiendish NOL headquarters! Well done my newest apprentice!" he said while turning to Makoto and giving her a thumbs up sign. However, as he turned he caught sight of the wounded Tron stretched out on a tarp and grew wide eyed. Was she dead? Hurt? Injured!? Crippled!? OH THE HUMANITY!
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Outside the barrier (Following Bang´s assault) Empty Re: Outside the barrier (Following Bang´s assault)

Post by Tron Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Reloading. . . . . . . . After a bit of time, Tron suddenly opened her eyes. She felt a bit dizzy. Carefully she looked at her surroundings and then she noticed, that she had some servere wounds, which haven't been treated yet. Then she looks at Bang.
"Hmpf. I shouldn't be so..reckless."
The cyborg sighs. She does remember what happened to the point, where Bang used his super special awesome attack thing. But after that Tron's database was blank. Something happened and she couldn't really remember why she broke down all of the sudden. Did Bang defeat Hazama? Or did Bang escaped with Tron? Tron felt a bit guilty for rushing things. They planned something, but Tron's eager
"You seem to be alright, Sir Bang."
Now she spotted the Beastkin. With a hostile expression Tron looked at her. The cyborg remembered seeing that girl at Hazama's office. So, was she an enemy? But she didn't seem to act hostile.
"I saw you at the office earlier, but you quickly escaped. Who are you?"
Tron puts her hands on her wounds. This wasn't good. without proper treatment she'd only last for a few hours. Maybe that had a bit more priority at the moment.
"One of you doesn't know a good mechanic by any chance..?"
For her bad condition, Tron acted abnormally calm. Almost as she wasn't hurt at all.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 am

Right away, Makoto felt terribly confused. Not just by Bang`s sudden reaction, but by his words, as well. Sitting up, she cocked her head to the side and looked at him

"Uuuh, i don`t remember saying i would be your apprentice, but.. you`re welcome?"

Then, she followed his gaze, and Tron woke up as well, if one could call it that...
Of course, being with the NOL, she was instantly suspected, even though she threw her coat away dureing her escape.

"I´m Makoto Nanaya... i used to work for the NOL, but recently i was just being a spy for Sector Seven after things started to get a little... fishy there. You just happened to bump in as i signed up for my retirement."

Or execution, but either way works.

Makoto`s gaze fell onto her "wounds", which seemed quite severe if Tron mentioned them like that.

"... i guess Professor Kokonoe could fix you up.. she can fix anything mechanic. Other than that, uh, i guess i could try, but.. without tools, thats going to be tricky."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:07 pm

His gaze darting back and forth between Makoto and Tron, Bang carefully and intelligently considered his options...before immediately flying off the handle. "TO PROFESSOR HOT COCO MARY IT IS!" he yelled while attempting to scoops up Tron and Makoto in his arms, holding each woman with only one arm. However, no more than a step later, he immediately fell face first into the ground, unable to support their weight in such a manner. Part of it could have been from his exhaustion and injuries from fighting against Hazama, part of it could have been the fact that Tron was heavier than she looked. In all honesty the real reason was most likely that Bang simply wasn't as strong as he thought he was. Groaning from the ground, Bang let out a muffled apology to both his master Tenjo for his weakness and the two women who he felt he had just failed.
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 pm

The female cyborg wasn't actually fond of this idea. She didn't know who this professor was, yet something told Tron not to visit her. Despite all of her thoughts, it was the highest priority to avoid the person namen Kokonoe. But Tron didn't really have time to react somehow as Bang already tried to get moving, when he failed miserably due to Trons unusual weight.
"Uhm..."
Tron slowly got up. She seemed a bit confused and at the same time the situation felt a kinda awkward.
"...Sir Bing, you should know by now, that my weight surpasses that of a normal female by far."
The cyborg sighed. Her expression showed, that she didn't want to meet Kokonoe anyway. Hopefully she could convince these two to find another mechanic.
"Uhm...if it's possible, could we look for another...uhm...mechanic? A doctor is fine too, as my wounds can be treated like a humans. Just repairing the core unit might pose a problem."
Tron angrily kicked the dust. She seemed to be angry at her self for fighting in suck an aggressive and especially reckless manner. But as her systems seem incompleted, she doesn't have any other viable fighting style.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Makoto fell to the ground rather unpleasently, her butt being used to cushion her impact.. she was going to feel that one tomorrow, too.

"Yow... could.. could you stop that? Geez..."

Makoto got back up, rubbing her behind with an annoyed expression, before pulling out a few bandages out of seemingly nowhere... only under close inspection, one could`ve seen that she pulled them out of her tail.
Then, without ado, she wrapped them around some of Tron`s leaking spots, tightly binding them, which in turn prevented the leak by simply closeing off the tubes that leaked... but that wasn´t a permenant solution.

"There, that should keep you from polluteing the forest... i could take you to Miss Litchi`s clinic, but she`s been... missing, and i don´t know if Linhua can handle something like this.... oh well, i guess we have to try."

With that said, she grabbed Tron and hauled her over her shoulders, walking off with her towards Orient Town. She was significantly slower than normal, but she didn´t want to endanger Tron by letting her walk the distance...

-----------> Exit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Groaning a bit as his sore body felt as if it were on fire, Bang rose to his feet once more and brushed the stray dust and dirt off his clothes. It would appear he had been a bit hasty in attempting to carry these women to this strange doctor person. The strain of Fu-Rin-Kah-Zan was starting to fade away but Bang was still a bit short of breath. However, the news of miss Litchi quickly changed that causing him to stand up straight and puff out his chest in exuberance. "A journey to the clinic of Miss Litchi!? Capital idea! Only a scum sucking dog of the NOL would allow such lovely young women to traverse the streets alone so I, Bang Shishigami, shall ensure your safety! Let's go!" he exclaimed pointing in the general direction of Orient Town only to realize Makoto and Tron had already departed. Twitching in surprise, he immediately took off after them to assist the injured cyborg on her walk to the clinic.

========>Exit
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down