Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Imperial Bunker

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Imperial Bunker - Page 2 Empty Re: The Imperial Bunker

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 am

The sounds of boots clicking on the stone floor surface could be heard for miles away, a young, red haired woman ran into the Imperial Bunker panting mildly from her run as she looked worried. It was Tsubaki, it appeared that she to was in the Bunker most likely to protect The Imperator. "Imperator! Is everything all right? I heard gun shots and yelling and sword swinging what happened here!?" Tsubaki was obviously worried about the Imperator despite not knowing that the gun shots were from the Imperator herself and that the yelling was from the S Rank Criminal Ragna The Bloodedge. Tsubaki removed her head and stood on one knee to show her respect to the leader of the NOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 am

========>Hunting a Murakumo

Stepping forth from the dimensional interference portal, Relius the Puppet Master made his return to the throne room of the Imperator Liberium. His damaged right arm still hidden by his cape, he entered silently with Ignis following close behind on his right side. Glancing at the newly arrived Tsubaki from the corner of his eye he held back a smirk. If memory served, this girl was somewhat "uncomfortable" around him. "Ah, Ms. Yayoi how good of you to join us. I had hoped to see you today. There is much to discuss." Turning his attention to Hazama and the imperator, he bowed slightly to Saya and began a quick rundown of the events he and Aomi had just experienced. "The initial search for the 13th sample was unsuccessful. The only subject found was an odd throwback to the dark war. Rather pedestrian but tenacious. The arrival of Sector 7 proved unexpected, apparently they had some sort of vendetta with him. With your permission M'lady, I believe it is time to discuss our next course of action now that the Amaterasu has been dealt with."
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:57 am

As Tsubaki was able to finally catch her breath she noticed the ominous man that stood before her, Relius Clover. This man had caused her a lot of trouble whenever she encountered Carl Clover, all because this man was his father. She took a quick breath realizing that he was asking her discuss some plans with him, this would be perfect since the Amaterasu Unit was obliterated by the Imperator the NOL has to take more action. "W...Why yes of course! We should discuss these plans immediately Mister Clover. So.....what ideas did you have in mind if I may ask you?" Tsubaki had no idea what this guys intentions were....Sector Seven? That's where Noel was! But did Relius actually see Noel Vermillion, the 12th Prime Field Device and most importantly her best friend there? Was she alive? Was she Okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:49 pm

------------------> (From "Hunting a Murakumo")
Aomi was here, standing still near Relius, and no expression was on her face. She took a look at Tsubaki. "Subject identified as Tsubaki Yayoi. Detecting abnormal cerebral activity." Aomi already had seen something in Tsubaki. Apart from that detail, she didn't even move at all, standing like a statue: she was waiting for silence to come, and as noone talked anymore, she asked Relius: "Requiring to learn to talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 am

Glancing this way and that, Relius confirmed that Hazama was later for the meeting. Typical he thought to himself and decidedto begin without the insane miscreant. His voice was deep and smooth like a velvet cloak for the ears as he began. "As youboth may know, the Imperator was attacked by Ragna the Bloodedge a short while ago. Now that her link has been revealed I imagine the Grim Reaper will attempt to break it. There are very fews ways that can be accomplished and the most viable is most likely the Nox Nyctores Mushashi. Therefore our objective is simple, we must eliminate the One Eyed Lotus."
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:13 am

Tsubaki couldn't believe the words she was hearing from Relius, kill Jubei...one of the Six Heroes and said to be the strongest creature alive!? This was a suicide mission how could he expect her, Aomi and even Relius himself to take down such a creature! "Um forgive my intrusion...but how do you expect to kil Jubei, he's one of the Six Heroes, wields one of the strongest Nox Nyctores in the world and is said to be the worlds strongest creature alive! Even with you, myself and Aomi do you expect such a feat to be easy to accomplish?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:21 am

Aomi stands here as a random NOL operative loaded a talking program in her mind. Once she was able to talk properly, she said: "Aomi understands. But Aomi thinks what Tsubaki Yayoi said is true. We need somebody else to help us, as we have to consider the opportunity of him being accompanied." One is never too careful when it comes to killing one of the Six Heroes, even moreso when it is Jubei, probably the strongest of them at the time. And Aomi knew that even her abilities could be not enough to win that kind of fights, even with a 3-on-1 advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:32 am

Relius remained stoic during Tsubaki's concerns, evidently not afraid of the coming confrontation. "Rest assured Miss Yayoi, the Lotus is injured from a earlier confrontation. As it stands he had difficulty dealing with only myself. With the aid of yourself and the Omoikane unit he shall stand little chance. However, this one time I shall cater to your request and provide additional aid." he said running his fingers through his hair in a bored manner. To think they quaked in fear of such a primitive being as Jubei. Oh well, it couldnt be helped but it would not interfere with his plans. At least not if Tsubaki and Aomi wanted to remain in good health.
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Tsubaki felt reassured by the Puppeteer's words, but still...did she really want to kill Jubei? One of the Six Heroes whom she idolized!? She knew her head would probably be on the table if she showed any signs of betrayal so kept her opinion away. "Ah I see, I feel at ease now knowing that we will be getting some more help, please excuse my earlier back talk Sir Relius. But may I ask who you plan on asking for help?" Either way this would be perfect for Tsubaki to leave the area and go outside, maybe she could search for Noel or Jin while she was out on this tough job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Aomi was looking at Tsubaki, scanning her mind as she seemed to know that the First Lieutenant could betray them. "Tsubaki seems troubled... Is there any problem?" Her monotone and her inquisitive look would make any random officer fear her. "Aomi would recommend exempting Tsubaki from this mission. But the elimination of Jubei requires us to need her support."

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 am

Crossing his arms over his somewhat wide chest, Relius lowered his gaze. His cloak slung around his shoulders made him appear a bit more intimidating than he already was while not detracting from his gentlemanly appearance. Suddenly, he called out in a deep voice "Flux Reductum Ignis, align your systems with the Omoikane Unit. Contact homonculus unit Ethale and transport him here immediately." With the command given he said nothing more. In his mind nothing more needed to be said. He was about to introduce Tsubaki to the final member of their little party and the last piece required to remove Jubei from this world.
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 am

Standing idly by like a statue for what seemed like hours Hazama continued trying to ignore the conversation of Relius, Tsubaki and the Omoikane Unit but he over heard them trying to kill Jubei, it would be a lot better than sitting inside the bunker dying of boredom, it was ovious that Ragna wouldn't return here for quite some time so Hazama walked over to the group with a smiile on his face. "Hey y'all how's it going? Sorry if I ear hussled into your conversation but I over heard what you guys plan to do to that damn cat....mind if I oin in? Better than lying here in this boring hunk of crap we call a bunker." Hazama placed one of his hands over his head, fitting it tighter around his head as if he was afraid that it would slip off of his green haired head. He began to snicker a little after asking the group if he could "tag" along.

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:05 am

~~~~~~~> (From 'Cleaning up the Docks' at Kagatsuchi Port)

Having been brought from the Kagatsuchi Port by Ignis, it was strange for E'thale to find himself before his old creator and several other N.O.L. officials. He imagined there was a reason that they would have contacted such an out of date unit like him to this meeting. But he was going to entertain the thought, this focus spoke of quite a lot he thought; it was just another thing that needed to be done. Instead of asking anything foolish, he got to the point and would simply offer his services.

"Greet you Chief Relius Clover, Captain Hazama, Zero Squadron Agent Tsubaki Yayoi, and Unit Omoikane. Homunculus Unit Xanthos Paradom, awaiting choice orders." he had no choice but to act as a regular homunculus, not wishing to show his adaptive measures taken after reactivation. He felt no need to stir questions if he was being called in for a mission, even though he imagined that the 'Chief' which was the last designation that he knew Relius Clover by, might spark something; he was sure that it might not if at all.

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

Tsubaki was mildly shocked as Xanthos emerged from nowhere, she was starting to get used to everyone popping out of nowhere, especially Captain Hazama, at the hearing of her name she slightly smiled, removed her winged hat and shortly bowed to show respect. "Ah, E'thale The Tainted, it's an honor to be face to face with the very first Homonculus, I;m at peace knowing we have yet another ally accompanying us in this mission. I'm ready to go whenever everybody else is now. One more question is where will we find Jubei?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm

If anything had the ability to make Relius Clover take a second glance, it was most definitely Terumi or Hazama as the Puppeteer generally addressed him. However, even the green haired specter did not throw the Sin Alchemist off his game today. Like a stature of cold marble he nodded once. "Ah,Hazama. I was expecting you. I can think of no one better to dispense with the One Eyed Lotus than yourself. Between the combined powers of The Omoikane Unit, the Homonculus, and yourself you should have little trouble." Slowly twisting his gaze to Tsubaki, Relius seemingly ignored the greeting from his earlier creation Ethale. Some may call it rudeness but he was beyond such trivial matters. The Homonculus was a past project that still served a use or two, much like an aged wrench, nothing more nothing less. "As for you, Miss Yayoi, I have reconsidered my original strategy. You shall accompany me on other matters for the time being."
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

The response from Relius Clover was as expected, so the mission was that simple? He was to be fine as it were, going to track the Legendary Hero, Jubei and assist both the Omoikane Unit and Hazama as it were in helping the target to expire. The plan was easy enough, with the homunculus's weapon of choice; the six claw hands identified best as the Schwarzvald's Reach at his command, he would employ all of his strengths towards the mission's completion. Unsure of what luck he might truly have in succeeding was irrelevant, he would simply have to hope that his slightly denser body, the various outdated systems, and his energy source the Xanthos would suffice.

"Parameters acknowledged, assisting the Omoikane Unit and Captain Hazama in battle against the Hero Jubei. Mission acknowledged, the target will be eliminated. Are there any sub-directives?" while E'thale had intentions of looking out for the younger homunculus, he felt the need to pose the pointless question; observing his creator's reactions while offering no change in his mechanical voice. He would continue to play opossum as long as it helped his observations of such things.

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Aomi was standing there motionless, simply listening to what the higher-ups were saying. Only Hazama's arrival made her react: her heart was racing for him, but she merely looked at him with the look of a little girl, then bowed briefly.
She didn't take long time before thinking back about the changes Relius made about their mission. She then said with her usual monotone voice:"Considering the new parameters... Evaluating strategies... ... Best strategy found is: Hazama-sama goes to close combat, Aomi supports Hazama-sama. Aomi will need protection from E'thale to help Hazama-sama with minimal risk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 am

Hazama smiled as he fixed his Fedora hat to fit a little tighter around his head, shrugging off the Omoikane units suggestions for battling, he didn't really give a damn on how they approached them Hazama was just relieved that he would most likely be the one to kill Jubei. After all Hakumen and Jubei were on the top of his kill lists, (in his mind). "You damn straight 'bout that Puppet man, so...you ain't gonna join in the cat slaughter? Well now the only problem is where the hell is that freaking one eyed cat at the moment. No matter I got all the time I need KEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" After Hazama took a deep breath from his maniacal laughter, he began walking towards a door to the bunker that led upstairs, he turned his head without a smirk on his face to E'thale and the Omoikane Unit.

"But despite the time we have to kill the bastard...I really like to finish things as soon as possible...E'thale...Omoikane if you both would be so kind as to follow me through this door so we can start searching for this stupid cat. The quicker we get this crap done the more time we get t have "fun" Lets go." Hazama twisted the knob on the door and opened it, walking through as he left the Imperial Bunker awaiting for E'thale and the Omoikane Unit to do the same so he could begin his hunt for Jubei.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 am

"O...Okay Captain Relius, I shall stay with you then, it was nice meeting you Omoikane Unit, and Xanthos, and you have a good day as well Captain Hazama." Tsubaki bid a farewell to the Omoikane Unit, E'thale and Captain Hazama as the green haired captain was the first to leave, obviously the first of the three who wanted to get the job done first. Eventually Tsubaki would be left alone with the Puppeteer himself, why? Why did Relius suddenly have a change of heart and made her abort the mission to kill Jubei? What was he planning. "U..Uhh Captain Relius, may I have permission to ask what this new sort of task you are giving me? I'm fairly interested seeing how I was to originally assist Captain Hazama and the others for the hunt of the One Eyed Lotus."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Aomi was just listening to everyone's saying. Hazama's maniacal laughter was the only thing that actually made her react: she followed the only master who actually left a permanent imprint into her mind to the exit, totally silent but with a slight smile on her face. She totally recognized Hazama's way of acting there: not caring about anyone. Her plan was then perfect as her master wouldn't like another fighter to his side during the action, it would only bother him.

-------------> (Exit to where Hazama goes)

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

"Acknowledged." maintaining the facade of his old robotic personality, E'thale headed off, indeed now he could feel bleeding from this man the Azure, or at least the grimiore, this was one of those who had touched the forbidden power that now held the homunculus with a different mindset. All to himself now as he left with Captain Hazama and the Omoikane Unit, he seemed to be humored and glad for the opportunity. 'So I shall bare witness to one who teases with the Azure...then I am the Schwarzvald's Reach might well touch a twisted taint...as this man's own madness appears to be similar to one of such...' the words of their own partial confusion, only showed that not even a Homunculus was entirely free of a twisted touch from the Boundary's limits.

(Exuent to the topic created by Hazama o.o) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 pm

---------> Yabiko hospital

Shortly after initiateing the teleport, Nu found herself in the middle of the Imperial bunker, still holding onto her box... with devious intent, she sneaked through the compound, teleporting from place to place, and eventually into the room she desired to see, the private quarters of the Imperator Librarious.
It was strange, the room was tidy, simple, almost spartanic. As if it wasn´t in use.. but some personal belongings, as few as they were, prooved that this room belonged to the Imperator.
Quickly, and with the stealth of a jaguar, she opened various drawers, cupboards and closets, soon finding the prey she seeked... panties. Glorious panties...
Needless to say, she took them. All of them. All of them went into her big box, but it was only half full. What should she do with the rest?
A devious idea spewed in her head, as she went looking for bras.. but she found not only those, she found bras, garterbelts, stockings and satin gloves....
...shakeing her head at this perversion, she decided to back off and leave with only the panties in her box, they were plenty good for now.
A short trip to the laundry room followed, and she quickly picked out every single panty she could find, not distinguishing between Saya`s and others, and filled her box to the brim, before she happyly took the box and teleported away, to Kagutsuchi, to fullfill the mission Ragna gave her.

-----------> Kagutsuchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Relius did not even look Tsubaki in the eye, her incessant questioning reminded him far too much of his useless son Carl. True, a desire for knowledge was necessary for human progression, however pointless questions were not the proper means of attaining it. One had to grab that knowledge with their own hands. In this case, Yayoi's inner conflict was obvious. Her stutter, her shifting eyes, slumped shoulders pointing towards a lack of confidence and devotion. No, she was not yet ready for field work, especially not work that could lead her to Major Kisaragi. He may very well be the key to undoing all the careful psychological manipulation Hazama had done so far. When the ghost returned Relius would have to ask him to reinforce Tsubaki's mental conditioning. She was a variable and Relius despised variables.

"For now Miss Yayoi...you shall be responsible for the safe keeping of this base and the Imperator herself. The one restriction is that you are not to leave this facility until after meeting with Captain Hazama upon his return. Is that clear?" his voice was smooth and cultured and yet deeply powerful, eminating an inner ruthlessness that was just barely contained.
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Tsubaki understood the situation, Ragna The Bloodedge managed to break into the Imperial Bunker before what's to say he wouldn't come back!? Tsubaki changed to her serious look and gave Relius a respectful bow acknowledging her mission. She would not prove to be a failure to either of them. "Mission acknowledged Captain Relius sir, I will not fail you and if Ragna The Bloodedge dares to break in here again the Imperator will watch me serve justice to him!" Tsubaki then walked up a flight of stairs to look for the Imperator who for some reason left her chambers. She was obviously still within the bunker but probably in another room, perhaps to get some rest or food to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:31 pm

(From Investigating and Memories)

Screams of terror were heard outside of the bunker, it was several NOL operatives being run down by Jin's Ice Car with a cold look on his face....Tsubaki could be here...Hazama could be here....Relius could be herem he had to be serious or he could lose his life even with Master Jubei by his side. As the car reached the bunker doors Jin deactivated the car allowing everyone to land on the feet as he turned to them. Well you two this is the closest NOL base around so this is where we're going to start off...find and kill any NOL operatives without mercy but....if you see a girl with scarlet red hair and an ominous outfit wielding a book like shield....Leave her be I'll deal with HER myself." Jubei and Majamu probably didn't realize Jin was talking about Tsubaki Yayoi, the girl he loved...and the girl who loved him. Jin unsheathed Yukianesa and froze the doors solid, making them weaker as he slashed horizontally breaking down the doors allowing them to walk in...There was one lone figure inside of the building but they were covered by the blankets of darkness from the shady room. Jin could hardly see who it was.

"Halt! Who are you? Are you Hazama...or...Relius!?" Jin hoped this person was one of the two so he could hurry up and finish his part of the job so Ragna could take down Saya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next