Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Imperial Bunker

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Imperial Bunker - Page 3 Empty Re: The Imperial Bunker

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (From Investegating and Memories)

Jubei watched his student's change from semi-serious into a completely other person, this was likely the new form of Jin's focus, perhaps the kid's will was stronger than initially let on? Perhaps, while Jubei was still concerned about something of a serious battle going down, he had no intentions of letting his mind wander now. Suddenly at great pace they had arrived at the Imperial Bunker. "Keep yer wits about ya, the both of ya; I smell Relius Clover for one. There is a softer scent here, but this place has had a lot of visitors recently." at least over a particular period of time, the old cat was certain that things had been hectic with the amount of things he caught wind of in here.

With a both of his paws clenched lightly, ready to be placed upon the blades of Musashi, he followed Jin in; keeping quieter and staying a little further back. Wanting his presence to be more of a surprise, after all such presence like him was best left to shock the enemy and then strike and end a blow swiftly. Though he kept Jin within eyesight, he was prepping in case this was some kind of a situation that could deteriorate fast.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:10 pm

As she was keeping an eye on Jin, Majamu observed as they entered the ominous NOL bunker... The serious battle was about to begin; and nobody would interfere as the Sector Seven Operative had made sure nothing was left living behind the Ice Car's trail. She was still only slightly slower than the Ice Car at times, and as she was catching up to the other two, she noticed they had stopped moving on. "What the hell... Someone's coming here..."
She kept her left hand up, ready to toss her cape around for a fight. She hoped Jin and Jubei were serious business: she did not want to reveal all her tricks that much because it would reveal her as a cyborg to the enemy: she felt better considered as a cripple than considered as a noticeable threat. "Who the crap is that?", she asked to herself in a mutter.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Tsubaki heard a loud crash at the doors of the Imperial Bunker, along with the creams of NOL soldiers...The base was getting attacked again already!? C..Could it be Ragna The Bloodedge? NO! Tsubaki would not let such a criminal lay his hands on the Imperator, she ran to the direction of the noise as fast as she could. She saw three figures stand before her....none of which were Ragna...One was an oddly pink haired female which she hadn't known...T...The Hero Jubei!? Lastly...J....Jin.

"J...Jin-Niisan!? W...What arey you doing here!? W.Wait...you abandoned the NOL so you must be... No no no no no NO NO NO! Jin please I don't want to have to fight you but I have been ordered to kill anyone who intrudes the Bunkler P...Please..just turn around and leave now and I can say that you fled just please leave so we don't have to nfight again!" Tsubaki was pleading to the three with tears slowly falling down her eyes, she didn't want to hurt the man she loved...not again. Tsubaki quickly wiped the tears in her eyes and took a battle stance...in case of what was left to come...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Jin's eyes widened to already see Tsubaki here... It was a shame..he didn't want to see her here...especially with that Weapon on her, he knew the consequences of the item she used and didn't want those beautiful eyes of hers to go blank from darkness. He looked as if he was about to shed a tear but instantly his face returned to that, cold demeanor of seriousness.

"Both of you...Split up and look for either Hazama or Relius...leave Tsubaki to me... Please..I have to do this on my own." Jin took a firm grip upon Yukianesa, his cold face showed no remorse...but his eyes looked of sorrow. "Tsubaki...I'm sorry but I am not turning back after coming so far but...there is still a chance for you! The Izayoi hasn't stolen all the light from your eyes yet obviously since you have seen me right. Please..just remove that cursed weapon and get the hell out of here! You know if you keep using the Izayoi you could die! Please, I don't want to fight you either, but I will if I have to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Well Jin was giving some interesting choice of orders, honestly the cat knew that Relius wouldn't take much to find, after all the disturbance was enough that he'd thought sticking close would be fine enough. Looking to the stranger that he had not known, he offered a simple suggestion to her; in the end it would be her choice to make the decision on her own. "I reckon that Relius Clover will come out, we've already smacked the hornet's nest; what do ya say to moseyin' ahead with each other's company? Never know what kinda stuff is hangin' around in a place like this." in the end Jubei had not liked the feeling of the base, he didn't know the dangers lying around it, but even to one such as him; its threat was still unknown and very real. Either way he started past Jin and Tsubaki, leaving the emotional scene where it stood. Pressing into the base only somewhat, while waiting to see what the stranger's choice in the matter was.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:41 pm

As Jin decided to fight Tsubaki alone and spouted a speech, Majamu looked almost irritated and disappointed: "No wonder now: you were controlled. Because you were weak. Go ahead and teach her about life the hard way instead of blabbering." When she heard Jubei's words, she shrugged. So the most powerful being in the world can't make decisions by himself?"You mean we're going to track that puppeteer down together? Fine by me."
The pink-haired samurai tried to get past Tsubaki, asking Jubei to follow her. "If you try keep standing on my way, you're going to die; and I'm not as soft-hearted as your "Jin-niisan". So, take your pick."
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am

Tsubaki was getting frustrated, Jin didn't want to fight her and yet he's ordering Jubei and this threatening girl to move on ahead and let them both be? She charged up energy ready to attack the girl who threatened her as she passed but she chose not to fire, depsite his merciful tone she knew Jin and could attack him from behind. Jin please why won't you listen to me!? If we fight I will have to kill you please can't you understand!?" Tsubaki activated her Drive Install as her book shield opened up and began absorbing the light surrounding them to charge up energy as she ran to Jin, transforming her spear like weapon into a sectioned, sword edged like weapon, the bladed whip rose up to slash Jin upward. Skewering him in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Jin smiled when he saw Jubei and the girl leave, he was slightly glad that they didn't get caught up in this "fight" as he saw Tsubaki's bladed whip Jin twirled backwards narrowly avoiding the blade. But...Jin sheathed Yukianesa!? Was he mad to sheath his Nox Nyctores when Tsubaki was ready to take his life even if she didn't want to? "Phew, I'm glad there gone...if they stayed I would probably HAVE to fight you. T..Tsubaki please stop your right I don't want to fight can't we just talk? I asked those two to move on because they probably would have both fought you and even you couldn't stop Master Jubei of the Six Heroes all by yourself. Can't I just talk to you instead of putting blades to our throats!? First off...why are you still here? You know the truth about Captain Hazama and yet you remain in the NOL What happened to you, you were so rebellious...Tell me why you still stay in this god damn hell hole!? Please, just leave the NOL and come with me we can be free...together." Jin extended one of his arms out towards the scarlet red haired woman with a soft, reassuring smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:38 pm

After the girl had agreed to move with him, he lead the way deeper into the base, senses aware of everything in the exact open space. He had a really bad feeling in the pit of his gut, certainly this would not be a very kind place to them; he was just imagining what the might find. All of the mental thoughts had no effect on the well composed hero, Jubei made no observant moves, little more than using his eye to scan the bunker; though he was surprised outside of that girl Tsubaki, he hadn't so much as spied any recent action. "I reckon I've seen dry grass fields with more action, somethin' don't smell right. Not a single guard to stop us?" the question was more rhetoric than anything else, surely not enough to disturb him. But he certainly had to be wondering what the hell was the plans ahead?
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:06 pm

As she and Jubei progressed in the complex, Majamu realized everything was way too easy. As Jubei voiced his thoughts, Majamu realized hers were pretty close. "Yeah, that's too damn weird. I don't see anything no matter which eye I use. What the hell is wrong with this place? Even the sensors show absolutely nothing around, besides those two..."
Majamu scanned endlessly the area around with her cyborg eye, looking for a trap that could have been set for them... "They are playing goddamn dirty... Where the crap are those creepy bastards?", she asked at the air in that angry tone of hers. Note to self: whatever coward I find in here is so going to die!
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Relius Clover Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:40 pm

OOC: In order to cut down on unnecessary confusion, I've set up a second topic for the bunker for Jubei and Majamu's encounter with Relius.
Relius Clover
Relius Clover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Tsubaki didn't know what to do, did she abandon the NOL and get targeted for assassination like she was ordered to do so on Jin and Noel...or did she leave with the man she loved? He mind was slowly falling apart trying to pick one of the two choices. The choice of love, and the choice of safety. "J..Jin, you should know what will happen to me if I betray the NOL Captain Hazama and Colnel Relius will probably order someone to assassinate me and I'm not sure if you know yet but after you and Noel left the NOL a lot of strong warriors have joined up with us. What makes you think I can just skip along and leave with you without any consequences!? Not only that but if they see me with you then your going to be hunted down twice as much, I..I can't stand to see you get hurt! I love you but you have to leave!" Tsubaki screamed at Jin with sadness in her voice, who would have thought that she would have to talk to Jin like this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:16 am

As Tsubaki's anguished cries filled the room, a soft clapping sound could be heard as well. Against the far wall a woman stood idly by clothed in a crimson dress shirt and black slacks. Her long brown hair swayed back and forth as she clapped for the star crossed duo conversing nearby. Pushing off the wall, she slowly walked towards where the two stood. She kept within arms reach of the wall, her fingertips lightly brushing against it as she walked. In her wake, her fingernails left long deep gashes in the steel walls, a small reminder of her lethal nature. "The alarm said there were intruders but I never thought it would be the famous Jin Kisaragi. But orders are orders and it's about time you left, in one piece or otherwise. Don't you agree Lieutenant Yayoi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:16 am

Jin felt that he was finally getting through to Tsubaki until he heard the clapping of the brown haired woman before him. As she walked towards them he felt overwhelming hostility coming from her which made him instinctively remove Yukianesa from her sheath, taking a battle ready stance, he had no clue who this woman was but she was obviously not one for talking things through.

"So you know my name huh? Guess its not a surprise, I am quite famous...However I never knew someone like you while I was in the NOL....Who the hell are you? Whoever you are don't get in my way...I don't want to have to cut up such a pretty face like yours." Jin looked at Tsubaki...Was she going to help him? Or was she against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Tsubaki was surprised at Jeanne's sudden appearance, was she ordered by Relius or Hazama for support? She knew of Jeanne's incredible power ever since the brown haired woman joined the NOL sadly, Jin had no clue what he was up against. "J...Jin please...just run for it..I'll have to fight against you or else I'll be killed!" Was what Tsubaki wanted to say to Jin, but she couldn't out loud with Jeanne her, she quickly fixed her composure and took a battle stance.

"Y...You're right Miss Jeanne, Ex-Major Jin Kisaragi you are under arrest. Come with us quietly or we will have to use full force! If you show any signs of struggle you will be killed on the spot!" Tsbaki couldn't believe she said those words to the man she loved...What was wrong with her? Besides the fact Tsubaki charged up some more light energy, allowing Jeanne to make this first move as she charged up for an attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 am

A sinister smirk spread over the woman's face at Jin's threats. He obviously didn't know her reputation, either that or he was confident enough not to care. Then again maybe he had reason to be, he was the butcher of Ikaruga afterall. In any case, that was the past and this was the present, he wasn't the cold murderer he used to be. Jeanne could smell the weakness on him both his and Valkenhayn's. This insect had interacted with Valkenhayn recently, probably some of the Alucard family's meddling again. Pushing those thoughts aside, Jeanne quipped a response. "You're too kind but I'm not the one in danger here." With that, Talbot brought her right leg straight up in the air before sending it crashing down against the concrete floor. The massive shock sent a huge chunk of stone into the air in front of Jeanne and she quickly snatched it out of the air and hefted it over her right shoulder. The large chunk of stone was enormous, larger than Jeanne herself, but in her hands it was no heavier than a basketball. Still smiling, she hurled the stone directly at Jeanne with a shot put motion causing it to rocket forth like a fastball pitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 am

Jin was impressed and surprised upon this new females strength, lifting such a humongous boulder!?....smashing it with her own foot then tossing it at him life a baseball? Jin took the sharp blade of Yukianesa and slashed vertically through the boulder, the two halves of the rock flying past him by his sides, Jin returned into a serious nature as a mist of snow began evaporating from his sacred blade. "I have to say your strength is impressive, and judging by those claw marks you made on the wall as you came in here shows to me your no ordinary human...Y..You remind me of an old bastard I know, but he likes to cover his claws with white gloves. Anyways I'm not going to be playing games here so be prepared to serve your life to me on a silver platter!"

Jin fired two projectile ice blades, one at Tsubaki and the other at the brown haired girl, however it was obvious that the blade firing at Tsubaki was slightly slower than the other. Just then Jin quickly formed an Ice Car and rode it towards the clawed female, thetip of the car was a sharp ice needle that would skewer through her chest. After he stabbed her or if she blocked the car he would then hop off the car in a front flip motion, firing a powerful downwards sword slash at the head of the girl, cleaving her head in two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Tsubaki watched as Jeanne's superhuman strength wasn't a surprise to the Ex-Major, slashing the boulder with the legendary Nox Nyctores he wielded no wonder he was the one to quickly end the Ikarugan War. After the counter he fired ice blades at them but Tsubaki could notice the difference in the one aiming at her, she counted the blade by shattering it, shaping her dagger like weapon into a sectioned bladed whip and cutting the projectile. As she saw Jin charge forward to Jeanne she knew that if she didn't help her then Tsubaki would be deemed as a traitor. So she had no choice, despite her speed Tsubaki knew that Jeanne would have to counterr Jin's Ice car for her Santis Veritas technique would be slow on the start up. Her dagger weapon widened into an axe like blade that she flung upwards, the blade would cleave Jin if he didn't counter.

"Miss Jeanne please forgive my timing I'll try to get better next time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Not bothered by Kisaragi easily cleaving a simple rock in two, Jeanne remained on her toes as he dashed forward on a board of ice. A graceful roll sent her to safety, choosing to duck and roll under the ice car itself. It was a dangerous maneuver but certainly an impressive, and partially insulting, one. Having dove clear of Kisaragi and his sword Jeanne prepared a counterattack of her own. She would rush towards his back, her claws a blur of deadly slashes aimed at his back before finishing with a bone breaking side kick to his lower back. Jeanne, though sadistic, wasn't fond of playing with her food. She was obviously trying to end this as quickly as possible. As focused as she was, she barely even registered Tsubaki's apology, putting her full attention on Kisaragi as her claws swiped through the air leaving crimson trails in their wake.

OOC: Consult Valkenhayn's ground distortion if there is any confusion regarding the attack. It's basically the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 am

Jin noticed the brown haired girls brave attempt to dodge his attack, her swiftness proved to be her assistance in avoiding such an attack and was unleashing a powerful array of moves against him. Despite Tsubaki's strength Jin had to give his full attention to this girl, she was obviously not showing any mercy but of course that was to be expected. He easily dodged Tsubaki's initial attack before taking her attention back towards the other female. Jin quickly turned around with his fore arm raised up as if he was holding a shield, an ominous circle of red color appeared before his arm like....a shield?

"May you freeze eternally...Kokkujin: Yukikaze (Empty Sky Form: Winters Riposte)" Even if the womans combo landed on Jin he wouldn't take no damage thanks to the special field the aura circle before him made, as she would connect with the circle he would quickly take out Yukianesa and dash at blinding speeds, slashing across her stomach, as the blade of ice would make contact with her the clawed female would be instantly frozen in a glacier of ice while Jin had his eyes closed. Yukianesa's scabbard hanging behind the back of his neck as he had the tip of the blade already within the sheath. As he would lock the Nox Nyctores back in place of the scabbard the ice encasing the woman would instantly shatter and leave the heavily damaged NOL operative on the ground unconscious. He needed to take care of this woman quickly so he could get back to Tsubaki.

Last edited by Jin Kisaragi on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:09 am

Tsubaki was impressed with Miss Jeanne's abilities, she actually avoided Jin's attack by running towards it then rolling under it!? No one would have ever thought of that well...Tsubaki herself didn't at the least. She was worried that Jeanne would be too much for Jin but she noticed that....stance he took. The same as the White Knights pose as he uses the counter....Why....How did Jin know a technique that Hakumen from the Six Heroes utilize!? Something was up but more importantly she was worried about Miss Jeanne's safety, an attack of that magnitude could probably even do damage to Colnel Relius if he met the blade from Jin. "Miss Jeanne!" Tsubaki ran in to hel but she stopped and looked at the ground in disgust....despite the great powers she had already with the Izayoi J...Jin was too strong for her, despite the power of her families Sealed Weapon it was no match for a Nox Nyctores...the weapon that the man she loved wielded. W...Was she actually any good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Kisaragi was fast, impossibly fast for a mere human. Jeanne had to admit that she had neglected speed in favor of raw power all her life but she never thought she could be outclassed this easily. No wonder this guy was called the Hero of Ikaruga if he had this kind of power. Gritting her teeth, she felt the blade scrape by, leaving a bloody gash in its' wake only for ice to burst forth less than a second later. For a moment she was completely immobilized, frozen solid until her glacial prison finally shattered. Slumping forward onto one knee, she struggled to breath for a moment before finally settling herself. She licked her lips and savored the taste of her own blood. Rising to her feet, she looked at Jin over her right shoulder and grinned darkly. "Well...that one had some bite to it. I guess that's for the best...no more playing around." Mist began to swirl at Jeanne's feet and rose to obscure her form completely until not even her outline could be seen. For a moment nothing happened but then, without warning, a large black wolf burst from the mist. A crimson collar was around it's neck and matching stripes adorned its' shoulder blades. Dashing through the air, it closed the distance between Jin and herself with frightening speed. Opening her jaws to reveal a set of razor sharp fangs, she bit down fiercely towards Jin's left shoulder to not only sever arteries and muscle, but break the collarbone aswell. From there it would be a simple manner to hurl him skyward like a blood soaked ragdoll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 pm

This woman was a monster, how could she take a full hit from Kokkujin: Yukikaze and still stand up!? Let alone even show a smile. She was obviously getting serious, with that one single sword slash being her wake up call the woman went into over drive. Jin finally knew what this woman was as she emerged from the mist. She was a Werewolf! Just like Valkenhayn, Rachel's damn lap dog. He was slightly intimidated by her razor sharp fangs and knew where she was aiming, he quickly side stepped but in the process the wolf bit down on his hand! As she tore up his hand like a chewing toy Jin cursed in pain as he was flung in the air by the womans superior strength. While he was in the air he used Yukianesa to freeze the wounds afflicted to his hand to stop the bleeding.

Tch, god dammit that hurt! I wasn't going to but I will have to take your life here! You could pose a major threat in the near future if I let you live." Jin fired three projectile ice blades from the air at the woman which would cut her and then freeze her, immobilizing her for his next attack. Jin would hop down and run to the woman and fire his Sekkajin: Snow Flower Storm attack, the series of nine sword slashes looked so quick that they seemed to be blurs and each hit would cut deeply into her chest and arms if unlucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Tsubaki nearly screamed in agony when she saw the wolf shaped Jeanne sink her fangs into Jin's hand, if not treated properly there could be something bad happening in the future, but she held her breath as she saw Jin freeze his arm to provide some minor medical care. If she would have screamed Jeanne would most likely think that she was actually trying to assist Jin. Tsubaki realized there was no way she could fight with these two going at it like this but just in case she used her Drive Install to charge her energy up to its highest in case the time came. She was just annoyed at how she had to sit on the sidelines like this.

"Jin, please try and find a way to escape! I...I don't want to see you get hurt anymore."[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Jeanne grinned, seeing the frustration, fear and anger rise within Jin, all at the same time. Her body flexed her muscles as his eyes suggested an attack, and in the next second, he ran towards her, grabbing his sword. She knew what to do in such a pose, her grin widened and she took a few steps towards him as well, her arm comeing forth with full force, a fist flying towards Jin´s face to take him out the second before his sword would strike her. At the same time, her hand was ready to grab the sword`s blade within two fingers when it would come close to her, to avoid the serious injuries that crystallic blade could do to her.
"Don´t push your luck with me, Renegade...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next