Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jellal's Hideout

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jellal's Hideout Empty Jellal's Hideout

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Underneath the destroyed grounds of the 6th City Yabiko lies a giant underground hideout covered away from existence by the ground. Under the grounds and within the hideout lies a countless amount of rooms. There's several bedrooms most likely for Jellal, Zeta and possibly other people who join by there side. A Laboratory for experiments and most likely repairing up Zeta and creating machines. A kitchen for making food and yes obviously a bathroom. All the way at the other side of the hideout lies a lone, tall, gold chair looming above everything else. On the side there's a small golden table with a fancy glass cup and next to it is a bottle of wine. The man sitting in the golden chair had the hood of his navy blue hooded robe loom over his head covering most of his face, he reached over and picked up the glass and poured some wine into it then placing the bottle back on the table. Jellal chuckled a little bit to himself as he sipped a bit of wine from the glass as he kept the stem of the glass in between his middle and ring finger as he cupped his hand. His other free hand acted as a support as he leaned his head a little to the side clenching his fist as to balance the side of his face. As he swirled the wine in his glss a little by twirling his hand the man smiled lightly as the red tatoo around his eye revealed the identity of the blue haired man. He was watching his subordinate Zeta-6 fight with Anti-Sankishin Core Unit Lambda 11 through viewing the fight through her eyes with there Telepathy and Teleporter Link. Jellal couldn't help but laugh as his plans were already beginning in motion.

"Ha ha ha.....Excellent work Zeta-chan that's excellent progress your doing at the moment. Keep it up and gather more information with Lambda's battle data, try not to kill her by accident though even with the blue prints you still want to have fun with your sisters right? Try capturing her if you manage to defeat her and bring her to me, I'll "Talk" her way into staying with us and you can have all the fun you want." Jellal took another sip from his wine glass as he continued to watch the fight of the Murakumos unfold. Jellal also noticed that a young, blond girl was with Lambda but escaped...The 12th Subject? Jellal didn't really care either way all the Murakumos would be in his hands as the smile never left his face.

Back to top Go down

Jellal's Hideout Empty Re: Jellal's Hideout

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Despite the Murakumo's physical absence, she was always in Jellal's mind thanks to their strange bond. But the Zeta who answered to Jellal's call was not the funny Zeta he knew: her voice was cold and bitter. "Zeta will do as you ordered."
For a normal person, nothing had happened. But for Jellal, his plans were going one step further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:02 pm

Jellal chuckled, it appeared that Zeta was going psycho on Lambda and not that happy little girl she was when he awoken her. He smiled as he took one more sip of wine as he placed the empty glass on the table and closed up the bottle to keep the wines flavor. Any more of the wine and Jellal would get drunk from the intense levels of alchohol, despiute it's delicious flavors wine should only be drank in small doses. "Good Zeta, keep fighting and if your having trouble come back to base immediately I'm counting on you." Of course being all alone in the base underground was really boring, and Jellal couldn't just wal on out of the ground where people will know his identity, his plans were just starting he couldn't be seen. Jellal sighed as he took out an MP3 music device and put the earbuds in his ears and began listening to music as he began to drift off and take a nap while listening to his music.

(OOC: Yes event he might Jellal loves listening to that ipod xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:19 am

Right in front of Jellal, Zeta appeared like instantly.
"Zeta reporting.", she said in her mechanical monotone voice. "Blueprint file creation cancelled at 6% completion... Battle data... Lambda-11 unit samples recorded... Mission settings switched off... Mind program loaded."
Her blank face quickly regained an expression. The facial expression of a happy young girl, like when she first met Lambda: "Jellal? What will we do now?", asked the Sixth Murakumo Unit. "Will we have a dinner together tonight?" She didn't care if she battled like minutes ago. She looked like she was all fresh: all traces of effort and damage were already nothing but memories as she decided to sit, waiting for Jellal to make her whim true in a snap of his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:05 am

Jellal simply chuckled, he didn't really care if Zeta only got a little bit of data he couldn't stay mad at her. It was remakrable to see a cold, blooded warrior act so happy and care free towards him. He slowly stood up out of his chair taking off the hood covering his face, revealing the distinctive blue hair and odd red tattoo around his right eye along with that smile that gave people a warm feeling around him. "Of course Zeta, do you honestly think I'm THAT cold to send you away to your room? You should know me by know silly haha. I'll get everything ready, if you need any repairs you should do them while I make the food, I'm going to make us a fancy dinner like a restaurant. Just for you Zeta." Jellal walked into another room and the sounds of a stove began to be heard as Jellal was cooking something up, was this seriously an evil person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:21 am

"Hmm... I think I will do just fine.", said Zeta while peacefully sitting on her chair.
That was the first time she lost control of her body like this and saw things happen. She even freaked out there and lost control one instant. She decided to just sit there and wait for the time to do its job. She would sleep, her collected data would be extracted, and then she could think back about finding her sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 pm

In what seemed like seconds but was really like one whole hour Jellal came back into the room with foods that seemed impossible to make! Every dish he lay on the table looked like a culinary professional hand crafted each one of them, from the Chicken Alfredo all the way to the Creme Brulee for desert. The what seemed to be evil Jellal showed a smile like he was happy to do this for Zeta. As he sat all of the plates of food on the entire table Jellal took a seat and poured himself yet another glass of wine, was he going overboard on the wine? "Go ahead, eat to your hearts intent I made everything myself just for you so don't be light hearted on what you take." Jellal's smiling face gave a warm, bright feeling to it as if he was showing compassion and happiness as he took a small sip from his glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Zeta ate happily everything Jellal gave her. Not like it was necessary for her to eat, but eating makes one feel fine and she felt like so. She smiled happily and gratefully to Jellal for everything he did for her. After she and Jellal were finished with the 5-star meal they just had, she supposed it was time for her to sleep.
But no ordinary sleep, she needed to get her memory scanned and all for giving her mission reports, the so-basic blueprints and battle data files. She waited for Jellal to accompany her to the computer room where her memory banks could be read... "Jellal, can you check Zeta's data before she goes to her room?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Jellal chuckled seeing how Zeta ate all of the food he made, was she that hungry!? It didn't matter as they entered the computer room. "Of course Zeta, now let's get started." Jellal led Zeta over to a metal table and asked her to lay on it facing upwards. As Jellal walked over to a small computer he clicked a few keys opn the keyboard and two metal poles moved towardss Zeta's sides. As he clicked a button the poles released two blue beams of light and moved up and down Zeta's entire body, the beams of light were painless and they were reading the data within Zeta's memory banks and downloading it onto the computer. As he was finished he walked over to Zeta with a smile. "It looks like all we got was 6% of data we needed, the plan might take a little bit longer but that's okay patience is virtue. No go on ahead and get yourself some rest, I have to stay up for a little bit to..."plan:." Jellal gave Zeta a goodbye as he turned off the lights and walked outside of the room, he then stay waiting near the exit of the hideout until he heard Zeta fall asleep. He didn't want Zeta to follow him as he...went outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Sleeping in one of the many conservation tubs stored in a secret room, Eta's body was totally inanimate... at the moment. As the original soul of Lambda found an "uninhabited" body that was in a great state of conservation, it merged with said body, and immediately after, she opened her deep red eyes. Lambda recognized the body: it looked exactly like hers, only a few details were different, and she didn't give it a thought: she identified her new body as Eta-7, and chose to hide her true identity behind her body's.
That hurt so much... I must make it not happen ever again... But how? That tub is so comfortable... I don't want to leave it, but I have to... I have to leave... Thinking so, she left the tub and let her feet on the cold floor, and immediately hovered half a meter above the floor as the thermic difference hurt her... Even the floor wants to hurt me?!
The now crying girl hovered to a wardrobe, and chose what will be her clothes: tight red trousers and a tight white T-shirt, which she liked because the feeling of rubbing her skin with silky tissues was very smooth... It made her forget about all the pain she had undergone... for a minute. Then she put on simple red shoes not to be forced to hover to move on, and walked slowly to prepare her depart.

Last edited by Eta-7 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

--------------(From Kagutsuchi, Orient Town Mall)------------>
As Zeta had activated her transportation system, she and Nu were in the emergency repairing room. As there were no clear damage on Zeta's body, the repair-assist system had a system bug. "D'aww, Zeta will have to fix that..."
As she opened the door of the wide control room to herself and Nu, Zeta looked at the screens with a nostalgic look on her face, but eventually shook her head and guided Nu to her own room. "Zeta's room is here.", she said as she opened the door to her wide room, with only a desk with her computer and some figurines of Zeta herself, and her wide bed with white silk covers and sheets. "Does Nu think it makes a fine hotel room?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Nu followed Zeta without a word. The repair station wasn´t of interest to her, and neither were the rest of the hideout, but eventually she got to Zeta´s room, scanning it with greatest interest.
The figurines of Zeta were a strange sight, they were probably made by Jellal, but.. it was creepy, wasn`t it? A grown man obsessing over a childlike girl to the point where he makes sulptures of her? She wasn´t going to comment on it, but the thought was intriugeing.
Finally, she nodded her head, grinned, and tackled Zeta, pushing her onto the beds silk sheets.

"Its gonna be awesome here, thats for sure."

As if on command, Nu kissed her, deeply and forcefully, pushing her down onto the bed without accepting resistance. Takeing Nu-13 directly to her bedroom, as depraved as the girl was... it wasn´t just a bad idea, it was instant doom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:51 pm

When Zeta opened her room to Nu, she wasn't doubting that in a matter of seconds she would be forced to lay on her own bed, and kissed into near submission. Zeta would be smiling deviously if she wasn't forced into that kiss by Nu...
Zeta was simply loving this moment: Nu in her bedroom, doing the most lovely thing ever; it was like a dream come true!
The blonde Murakumo wanted to have her silver-haired sister right above her, and she embraced Nu with her arms and feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Eta was actually heading out, but in that complex, she didn't know what door lead to where place. Opening and closing doors and doors, she almost got lost, and froze herself in fear when she heard a single noise, holding her heart in pain as the surprise made it feel weird... after all, nothing was supposed to happen here. Nothing at all... What is going on! That hurt! She felt that pain so much that she knelt on the floor. Why does everything hurt?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Nu`s eyes averted from Zeta and looked at the door, the girl breaking the kiss instantly.
Something was strange... there was a noise, and Nu sensed the outbreak of sweat, fear and she could swear there was a little bit of blood involved. She pushed Zeta off of her, jumped up and went to the door.

"We´re not alone. There is someone else here..." Nu said, stepping over to the door to peek out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:20 pm

As Nu stood up, Zeta coughed a little bit because she had been surprised by Nu's sudden kiss breaking. She breathed loudly as she asked Nu: "What's going on?" She could sense someone too, and it wasn't her eyes that said so... It was her heart: the intruder was another of her sisters, in other words one of the rare Murakumo Units. How come there is a sister here in the R System secret basement?
As Nu scouted from the door, Zeta tried to find an angle to see stuff too; she ended up crouching and looking from under Nu's legs... and saw her sister knelt on the ground. "We must help her...", said Zeta to Nu before standing up at her side and pressing her to open the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Kneeling on the ground, Eta took a little while to notice Nu and Zeta, and as soon as she saw them, she wanted to got away, ignoring their cute faces. Poor luck for me... people! They will hurt me too, I have to flee!
Sadly, she stumbled up and fell on her butt, soon holding it in pain and yelling frightened: "Who... Who are you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Nu tried to push the door open and step out, but Zeta inbetween her legs managed to make her stumble and trip, causeing her to fall on the side, knocking the door open.

"Ow... that was stupid.. uh..."

As she had been adressed, Nu looked up to Eta and smiled a bit, despite holding her arm, which appeared to be okay, but still hurt like hell.

"Nu is Nu-13, and thats Zeta-6." She replied cheerfully, trying to get off of her companion. "And she´s clinging on to Nu, Nu thinks..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:55 pm

As Zeta realized Nu tripped because of her, she got off the mess she entangled both in, and offered her hand to help her sister stand up. Her arm must hurt; Zeta is too clumsy...
"Are you OK, um... both?", said Zeta in general affection and sadness for her sisters' pain before turning especially to Eta, who was seemingly badly hurt. "Zeta and Nu are your sisters, Eta. Welcome to the party!", said the Zeta as she caught the hand of her grounded sister to have her stand back up. "Zeta and Nu were doing nice stuff, so why don't you wait here for us to have done it, please? If you find comfort in this scanning pool, you can get in it, Zeta promises it is good for a nice nap."Zeta wants Eta too... Zeta wants to have Nu and Eta with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:03 pm

Eta was still holding her buttocks in pain. She clearly wasn't okay at all, and Zeta not being really soft while getting her back up made her yell again, then shed even more tears as she got her hand on where she got gripped. Why do I always end up hurt, I just want to get away...!
Staring at her fellow Murakumos, Eta stood still until she got calm, and she asked: "I... I just want to find the exit here... I got lost. So if one of you knows... I just want to get away from here." Distress could be seen on her face even if she was simply asking for her direction...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Nu blinked, standing back up and looking curiously at Eta´s face, which seemed to be permenantly troubled... something was wrong with her, but Zeta didn´t seem to notice it. Slowly, Nu approached her.

"..Are you sure you´re alright, matey? You look like you´re in pain.. can Nu help?"

As for the question she merely shrugged and peeked over to Zeta, who was more familliar here.

"...And where IS the exit, anyway...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 pm

As Zeta saw her lively and strong movements were hurtful to Eta, and way too much, she apologized deeply at the poor little redhead. "Zeta is very sorry, sister, Zeta wants you to be fine, sister..." She looked alarmed at her fragile sister... "By the way, Eta. You need someone to help you! Zeta doesn't want you to go away. Just, please, wait for Zeta and Nu to be finished and Zeta will show you the exit... Please, Eta..."
Zeta bowed to Eta, pleading the fragile just to wait for her and Nu to be done... Zeta doesn't want Eta to go, or to get lost here... Please accept Zeta's terms, Eta... Please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Standing there and slowly recovering from the pain, Eta noticed Nu getting closer to her. Unconsciously, she got ready to have a step away from the girls.
Why don't they just answer my question? Even Zeta's apology didn't fade her desire to leave this place at once, and she got back to crying:
"I just want to leave this place... Why are you slowing me down? Why? Asking you for the exit isn't much, is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Nu sighed in response and lightly took Eta`s hand, being very careful not to hurt her. It was probably futile, but at least Eta would probably not be hurt as much.

"Nu will get you out, then Zeta won´t slow you down.."

She embraced the girl, briefly, then teleported to where she sensed the least walls surrounding her, and let go again, pointing at a door.

"Out there should be the exit. But if you leave, you´re going to get hurt by the rest of the world. Not everyone is trying to be nice like Nu and Zeta... most of them will hurt you, or even try to kill you.... so think before you run out."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 pm

As Zeta saw Nu teleport away with Eta, she felt some sort of extreme shame and loneliness... she first crumpled into tears, asking for her sisters, but when she saw Nu and Eta on a watching camera, she decided to do something. They weren't exactly at the right getaway door. She ran through corridors, used the elevators, ran again... until she could make her way to the room where Nu led Eta: the military hangar exit.
Seeing Nu pointing out and Eta seemingly ready to leave, and the giant door opening, she ran in tears towards her two sisters, desperately asking Eta not to leave, despite the fact she couldn't do anything...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next