Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokonoe's Place

Go down

Kokonoe's Place Empty Kokonoe's Place

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Kokonoe's living space within Sector Seven is large and roomy, and very traditionally Japanese. The door that leads to Kokonoe's place opens up to a terrarium like space with a garden, a koi pond and a path leading to a house. The Kitchen and dining area are through the main door. The table is low to the ground and square and surrounded by cushion chairs. Kokonoe often sits at the table and drinks tea or coffee while working on important maters. A hallway leads back to two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a closet. Off to the side of the dining area is a space with computer and a desk and chair. The bedrooms have bedrolls as opposed to actual beds. All of the doors are paper screen doors inside the house.

Back to top Go down

Kokonoe's Place Empty Re: Kokonoe's Place

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:09 pm

[>>>Cyborg Lab>>>]

Kokonoe wheeled Alpha into the terrarium that surrounded her personal living space. She put her on a lift that got the wheelchair into the house and stepped up beside it before pushing the chair past the kitchen and into her bedroom. "Alright," she said, hooking her arms underneath Alpha's. "Here we go." with a grunt she lifted the heavy Murakumo from the chair and half dragged her over to her bedroll before laying her down carefully and pulling the top over her. "There you are," she said, brushing her hand over Alpha's hair again for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Alpha was lifted from the wheelchair into the supriseingly comfy futon bed, a combination of both, so to speak, and immidiantly felt right at home.
However, as soon as Kokonoe´s hands were about to retract from her hair, she grasped her hand with her own, looking up at her.

"Professor.. stay with me... here.."

She didn´t even realize what she was saying by this point. This was her once in a lifetime chance, she had to do her very best and more...
Her heart was raceing while she held the catgirl by the hand, her other hand cupping it as well, lightly strokeing it. It was almost pushing it as far as eroticisim went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Kokonoe blinked at Alpha for a moment before sitting beside her. "Alright. I'll stay with you for a bit." Her voice held a slight note of concern, but she didn't seem overly perturbed. Alpha was her first project here at Sector Seven, and she held a deep affection for her, more so than for any of her other "creations."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm

"Thank you..."

Slowly, she retracted her hands, smileing a bit. Alpha continued to look at Kokonoe, trying to think what to say, what to express and what to do... this was so complicated.

"Please don´t worry about me, Professor. I´ll be on my post as soon as i can... and i´ll work hard to make up for this time."

One hand still rested on hers, and Alpha tried to shift over, then tried to sit up, but neither really worked out.

"I really... i.... i really like you, Professor Kokonoe.."

Almost out of context, Alpha`s lines slipped her mouth while she was still thinking about them... instantly, her face became flushed, and she looked away from the face of the catgirl her heart was beating for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Kokonoe looked at Alpha blankly for a moment. It explained a lot, really, when she thought about it. A lot of Alpha's strange behaviour was now easily understandable - the Murakumo was in love with with her. Now this put her in a tricky spot. She held a deep affection for the Murakumo, and she certainly loved her. . . but did she love her in that way? Kokonoe didn't know if she loved anyone in that way. Hell, she found it hard enough just to give a shit about people in general and had affection for only a few, most of whom worked here in Sector Seven. She petted Alpha's hair, showing that affection now. The scientist wasn't usually one to care for others' feelings, and she tended to be blunt and crass most of the time, but Alpha was different; she definitely cared about Alpha's feelings, and would never want to hurt her . . . So what should she say?

"I also really like you, Alpha. I do love you, but not in the way I think you want me to," she said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Alpha wanted to squeal as Kokonoe said she shared her feelings, but she just continued to smile, worrying about those ears of hers.

"Thats fine for me. Just hearing you say that makes me really happy."

A few tiny tears were shred from the Murakumo´s eyes, running down her cheeks, but she kept up her smile. This moment was as good as she would ever get, and if thats how it was, she was fine with it. Kokonoe wasn`t that kind of person that would just blindly show affection, if she said something like this, it had to be deep and meaningful, and well worth the wait.
All kinds of fantasies spun around in her head, maybe she didn´t mean it that way, maybe she did love her and didn´t know. Alpha, for herself, wanted to kiss her, to complete this moment worth dieing for, but didn´t find the strength to sit up just yet.
Instead, she just tightened the grip around Kokonoe´s hand, never letting go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down