Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokonoe's Place

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kokonoe's Place Empty Kokonoe's Place

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:22 pm

Description: Kokonoe's living space within Sector Seven is large and roomy, and very traditionally Japanese. The door that leads to Kokonoe's place opens up to a terrarium like space with a garden, a koi pond and a path leading to a house. The Kitchen and dining area are through the main door. The table is low to the ground and square and surrounded by cushion chairs. Kokonoe often sits at the table and drinks tea or coffee while working on important maters. A hallway leads back to two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a closet. Off to the side of the dining area is a space with computer and a desk and chair. The bedrooms have bedrolls as opposed to actual beds. All of the doors are screen doors inside the house.

Kokonoe sat at her kitchen table, drinking a cup of tea while she looked over some papers. She hummed thoughtfully and scratched her ear as she pondered. 'I think we need to find Arakune....' she thought to herself. 'He may know something of use...' She set down her clipboard and took a deep drink of her tea. Now all that was left to do was to wait for Lambda to show up and tell her Hazama's whereabouts. She hated waiting with a passion. "Patience, Kokonoe..." she said to herself.

Back to top Go down

Kokonoe's Place Empty Re: Kokonoe's Place

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Mistress! Mistress Kokonoe!

Kicking the door open and dashing inside, Lambda jumped over to Kokonoe, landing in a sitting position next to her in front of the table, putting down the equipment she was carrying.

Mistress! I have terrible news!

It was rare to see Lambda excited, upset even, let alone this upset. Her cheeks were flushed from her heart raceing twice as fast as it normally would, her hands shakey and twitching.

I´ve been to where Hazama was... its a gigantic tower leading towards the sky! Hakumen believes its an incubator to create the Kasaragi sword... and it looks like he suceeded to make its master!

Still breathing quickly and heavyly, Lambda tried to calm herself down from running across the entire laboratory all the way to this place.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Kokonoe's hair swished as Lambda dashed in and landed in front of her. She was very, very surprised to see her in such a state as she was in. She couldn't think of the last time she had seen Lambda upset, let alone THIS upset. But as Lambda spoke, her eyes went wide. 'FFFFFFFUUUUUU--' "Damnit," she said aloud. She clenched her fists so hard that her nails dug into her palms and started to bleed. 'We have to do something...' she thought. She took a deep breath and regained her composure."Did you find anything of interest in the tower?" she asked. Maybe something there could tell her more...

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Lambda shook her head lightly, getting a breather for herself.

There was only me and Hakumen... oh! Yes... well, apperantly he used my previous target, Noel Vermillion, for createing the sword...

She brought the clothes and guns up onto the table, holding one of the Bolverk pair gently.

But for some reason her guns seem to have something... human to them. He probably used her Nox Nyctores to get rid of her soul and push her into submission.. I can´t find another reason for the fact that this thing talks even to me.

Save me.... i`m here... The voice comeing from Bolverk was not to be heard even by cat ears, but was clearly transferred through the nerves in Lambdas fingers to the deepest places of her mind.

If its Vermillion, maybe we can transfer her soul into a body and ask her what happened...

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:34 pm

She nodded and took the guns in hand. "Clearly we must do this as soon as possible," Kokonoe said, standing up. "Alright, Miss Vermillion...We'll help you," she said. "Come, Lambda!" she said, and walked out of her house and then into the hallways.

>>>[To the Cyborg Lab]>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:38 pm

Lambda nodded to her superior, then followed her closely. Something told her this was going to be an interesting night.

---------> Cyborg lab

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 am

>>>[from the Cyborg Lab]>>>

The doors at the front of the terrarium opened to a cool atmosphere. Kokonoe sighed at the sight of the kicked down door of her home. She would have to have Tager fix it at some point, she decided as she walked past the koi pond and up the path to the house. She pushed the door aside and walked inside to make some tea. She was certain Noel would be behind her shortly after she finished staring at the fish....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Those goldfishes sure are big...
Noel commented, looking at the Koi pond with a hint of amazement.... eventually, seeing how she was left behind, she gasped a bit and ran on towards the small japanese style building which was amazeingly still part of Sector Seven´s structure, haveing sort of a glass dome above the asian garden for sun and moonlight to flood in.
Traditionally removeing her shoes at the entrance of the house, Noel stepped inside, looking around a bit with interest in the strangely calm and gentle aura of this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Kokonoe's wedge heels were at the door as well. When Noel walked in, she was pouring tea for the both of them. She brought the pot and the cups over to the table and sat down on one of the cushions. She yawned lightly and took a sip of her tea, which was of the green variety. "Come sit and we'll discuss your chores for the day," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 pm

O... okay.
She replied with alittle hesitation, soon sitting down at the traditional low table, fitting to the rest of the furniture.
She gave the tea a look of suspicion, almost expecting it to be Sake, but it turned out to be just tea, as indicated by the smell.
Takeing her cup, she thanked Kokonoe with a smile and a nod before takeing a sip out of it.

So.. what do i have to do..?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 pm

"Well," she said, "There are some things around here that need doing, and I'm thinking that doing everyday tasks should help you get a feel for you new body and test some things out, etc.," she said. "You can start with sweeping and then washing the floors," she said after a moment of thought. "Then there are some dishes that need washing, and some things that need dusting...That should be all...then we'll go to the firing range and you can test out Bolverk if we have time," she concluded, taking a sip of the steaming tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 pm

....as long as i don`t have to cook... Noel muttered, remembering the last time she cooked something. It was an almost lethal dosis.
It was dirty work, of course, and something Kokonoe could`ve used better people for, but Noel already knew this kind of treatment from her Major.
Takeing another sip of tea, she looked down to the floor.

Well.. safe to say i wouldn´t have to sweep much. Its spotless as it is already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Kokonoe nodded. "Well I try to keep it pretty clean. Too much clutter irritates me," she said, waving a hand dismissively. "This is my place to relax and get away from things. I want it to be as soothing a place as possible," she said, eyeing Noel for a moment. "Hmn...we will have to come up with some housing arrangements for you as well," she mused. She wondered where she would keep here until something permanent could be found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Oh, i don´t want to be a burden or anything... if necessary i can sleep on that operateing table you... revived me on.

Noel said, raiseing her hands in a gesture not to commence too far to this. She wasn`t used to luxury or comfort, and this place, in a way of seeing things, certainly was... this different, unususal style must´ve been expesive to order.

...And i guess dust really is a bother with such a sensitive nose.. if you don´t mind me pointing that out. I mean, i don´t want to be insultive either, naturally...

Still being unused to talking to Kokonoe, Noel tried to be on the safe side, yet stateing her opinion... not an easy task.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:51 pm

"....Yes, I suppose the dust is a bit of a bother...." she said, hiding a small smile with her tea cup. "Don't worry...we'll find some place for you...I wouldn't make you sleep on a steel table," she said.She was slightly amused that Noel would suggest that. Kokonoe had a spare room...If they couldn't find accommodations, Noel could probably stay with her. She was a bit overly cheerful, but she assumed she wouldn't be too much of a bother...besides, if she could make her clean...Kokonoe really did hate having to clean the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Okay then... Noel said, looking down a bit.

...If you don´t mind asking... what is this.. Lambda person anyways...? She looks so much like i used to look like.. and even this body looks almost exactly like me..

Noel still didn`t get the clue on things. There were three women who looked like her now: Nu, Lambda and Delta.. the last one was almost identical. If she would´ve known of Saya, it would´ve been four.

...and why on earth do you wear a cat`s collar and leash as a belt...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Kokonoe opened her mouth to answer, but abruptly closed it. "Excellent, Tager. I'll be there shortly." She looked to Noel. "They've apprehended Arakune. I must return to the lab. Follow me if you wish," she said, setting down her tea and walking out of the house without bothering to put on her shoes.

>>>[To the Cyborg Lab]>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:48 pm

But i`m not good with science and stuff... She muttered to herself, looking down.

Well... i guess i´ll start with my work, then...

Finishing her tea, she stood up, threw her coat off into a corner and started to clean the house in an almost professional manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm

As Alpha arrived, Noel had already returned there and smiled at Kokonoe and at the unknown woman. The rooms weren`t just tidy, they looked better than they were looking like new, with shined wood ground, everything cleaned up and free of bacteria, it was safe to say it was at least in a better state than new.

Welcome home, Miss Kokonoe! She greeted Kokonoe, which made Alpha wonder why she didn´t call her Mistress like herself and Lambda did.

Alpha, on her part, stayed quiet and remained behind Kokonoe, following close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Kokonoe looked around as she kicked off her shoes. "Very impressive, Noel," she said, going into the kitchen to make tea for the three of them. She filled her electric teapot and flicked it on. It would boil the water very quickly. "Noel, this is Alpha, or Alpha-1, whichever you and she prefer...She is the first Murakumo; the first of your kind. She basically serves as the guard system that watches over Sector Seven. Alpha, this is Noel, or Delta-4. I'm sure she would prefer if you call her Noel, and I'm sure you would prefer to call her Delta...I'm sure you two can work something out." The teapot beeped at her to let her know the water was ready. She poured the tea to steep, then brought the teapot and three cups for all of them. She then poured the tea and sat down at an unoccupied end of the table. "Well, we're here to discuss the why of Noel, why she is here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Alpha nodded to Noel and shook her hand after it was offered to her, yet still wondering what purpose those breasts of hers would have. Probably a launching system for guided missiles, who knew.

She politely waited for Kokonoe to sit before she sat down herself, followed by Noel.

Well, i could imagine it would have something to do with the things she knows about the NOL... or her fighting skills, but she doesn`t seem to be as capable as Lambda or Tager in that way... afterall her Murakumo is potentially hazardous to its user.

Noel blinked, suddenly stirred up.

You... you forgot to tell me about that, did you, Kokonoe...?

Alpha looked blankly at her younger sister. There was a good reason why Delta only lived for a week or so. To cease the talk with Noel for now, she took her teacup and inhaled its flavor, then carefully sipped on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:12 pm

"Mmm, yes...That is something I forgot to tell you, Noel. With everything else that is going on it must have slipped my mind...Delta was the only unit we had available at the time to transfer your soul into...Unfortunately the original delta malfunctioned in her battle form, thus "killing" her...Her soul was basically evaporated..." Kokonoe looked thoughtful as she sipped her tea. "So...I wouldn't suggest using your powers or initiating your battle forme if it can be avoided...However, since you have Bolverk, and I can design armour for you, you really shouldn't need to use the Murakumo-type armour as far as I see it...However...This is not what we came here to talk about," she concluded.

She looked at Noel for a long moment, then back to her tea. "If I were to say that I knew Noel would give us the location of the Amaterasu Unit, I would be lying. And I wouldn't want to lie to either of you about such an important matter. Really, I'm not sure why I brought Noel back...You could say it was a whim, or something I did because I thought it was right, but that would not be entirely correct either. Since she was killed by Hazama, I was hoping that she could give us some information as to what he was up to, further than what Lambda had already given me, however it seems that she knows nothing on that subject, however her usefulness instantly became apparent when she told me the location of the Amaterasu Unit...also she is a good girl, and she didn't deserve what that bastard did to her," she finally concluded, taking a deep drink of her tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Noel looked suprised as Kokonoe started to talk about Amaterasu, almost splurted out the tea she was drinking.

A-Amaterasu? Why would i k.. wait a second, why do you even want to know that?

As if she was a different person, a subconcious being, Noel looked agressive, yet protective at Kokonoe.

Amaterasu is very important to stabilize the world and ensure its safety. Thats why it lies where no one can reach but me.

Alpha groaned and corrected her. You mean, where no one but Mu can reach. You´re Delta.

But Noel shook her head. Any Murakumo can reach it... but only i knows where it is. So i can´t risk to tell you any more than what i already told you if i don´t know what you plan on doing with it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:26 pm

"Do not worry you pretty little head, Noel," said Kokonoe. "We only wish to keep the Amaterasu Unit safe. Hazama plans to destroy it, which is why we need to get there first, or get to him first, and stop him. This is why I returned most of Hakumen's power back to...her. I want Hakumen to find Hazama and destroy him before that madman gets his hands on the Amaterasu Unit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Noel smiled a bit, but returned to be serious.

Hakumen will be powerless to defeat my original body. Mu cannot be defeated by violence.

Alpha looked up from her teacup and analyzed Noel`s words.

...True... someone of Nu-13`s strength is already sheer invincible, but Mu.. she had the highest syncronization rate of all, and Hazama gave her the Azure Grimiore... I honestly have no prediction how a clash of these two would end out as... if i were you, Mistre- no, nevermind.

Alpha thought about bringing Jubei and his legendary power into the bunch, but even mentioning him would destroy all sympathy Kokonoe would possibly have for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next