Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokonoe's Place

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kokonoe's Place - Page 3 Empty Re: Kokonoe's Place

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:26 pm

THE NEXT DAY

Kokonoe awoke to feel another body against her. She yawned and fumbled for her glasses, then rolled over to see Alpha in sleep mode. She put her glasses on and adjusted them, seeing how peaceful she looked and smiled slightly. She slipped out of the bedroll and stood, stretching; today was the day. The day that the D Type armour would be tested. She was confident that it would work.

She walked out into the hall and then into the kitchen to make herself some coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Good morning, Miss Kokonoe...!

Noel said, comeing up with a bright smile and a toolbelt wrapped around her hips.

I didn´t want to bother Mr. Red Devil about it, so i just decided to fix that door Lambda broke myself... took me a while to figure out how it works, but... eh, you can close it again now.

The wooden doorframe had its breaking points replaced by solid steel bars, bolted crudely into the frame, the hinges of the door were directly welded onto it and pivoted like a charm, even though the massive lock on the other side of the doorframe was probably overdone. It worked, but... it looked more like the kind of thing you see on a weapons locker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Kokonoe stared blankly at the door for a moment. "........." Her eyes shifted to Noel and she saw her smiling. She sighed very softly and smiled back a bit. "Thank you, Noel. That was very thoughtful of you." She turned on her coffee maker and faced away from Noel, shaking her head lightly. 'Well, at least she means well...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Noel bowed and smiled.

Not a problem! I`m glad to be of assistance to you..!

Like all new arrivals, so far Noel was very eager to help. After a month of Kokonoe´s moods, she would be just as down as Tager.

Then, Noel remembered something, and since Alpha was asleep, she decided to ask.

So, uhm, Miss Kokonoe.. i`ve been noticeing Alpha is sort of... wierd around you... like when you were working on that armor, she was all.. drooling..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:54 pm

"Was she? Hmn," she said. She looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Well, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, Noel. Murakumos like Alpha and Lambda do tend to develop personalities over time, and as Alpha is the oldest, she has the most personality. She's pretty much just like you or me, really..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:57 pm

Noel blinked, being slightly thrown off.

They develop personality....? You mean... i was once like this girl at the cauldron in Kagutsuchi...?

She never knew Nu`s name, and she only met her briefly, but it definately left an expression on her how cold and robotic she was to anyone who wasn`t Ragna.

But... but anyway... i mean, she was drooling and all... while you were there in your underwear...

She blinked, as if she just came to the conclusion she had gotten.

Do you.. do you think she could be a lesbian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 am

Her coffee pot beeped at her to let her know it was done with its job. She turned and poured herself a mug of the steaming hot liquid, then turned to face Noel again. "Noel, nothing is impossible. She very well could be a lesbian, but I assure you, I wouldn't know anything about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:38 am

Oh... okay... Well it became kind of apperrant when she ran past me with you passed out and naked.. that expression of hers was kind of... devious.

Noel shuddered at that memory, but at the same time, she had high spirits for today.

Anyways, so is this new armor thingy worksafe already...? I mean, i know its not safe at all, but.. working..? I couldn`t sleep thinking about that thing... i mean, i don´t even know how to dress up in it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:05 am

Kokonoe stared blankly at her for a moment when she spoke of the look on Alpha's face. It didn't realy bother her, but it seemed to bother Noel. "Noel, a lot of strange things go on around here, the least of which would be Alpha being a lesbian." She paused to take a deep drink of her coffee. "The armour...should be fully operational and ready for testing. I hope you're ready," she said, taking another sip of coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:20 am

Noel gulped, but nodded.

As... as ready as i can be, i suppose... I can`t prepare myself for this or anything...

She looked over to the bedroom, but Alpha was sound asleep. She probably didn`t sleep in a week, being the system core of Sector Seven... she would have to do this on her own, no help from a geniune Murakumo.

Well... uhm, if this kills me, it´s been nice knowing you... you`re nicer to me then most people are..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:40 am

"Alright," she said. "Let me get dressed," she said. She walked back in her room and undressed, then put on her usual clothes and pulled up her hair in a swift motion. She looked at Alpha, sleeping so peacefully and smiled slightly. She knew, though, that if Sector Seven came under attack, Alpha would instantly wake.

She walked back out and walked to the door, slipping on her shoes. "Alright. It's time," she said, and swept out towards the training area.

>>>[Training Area]>>>

Last edited by Kokonoe on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 am

Noel nodded a bit, still seeming to hesitate, but desperate to try.

Fine...

She thought she would follow Kokonoe back into the lab, back to that mysterious sword, but instead she was headed off into a completely other direction...

--------> Training area

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3