Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokonoe's Place

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kokonoe's Place - Page 2 Empty Re: Kokonoe's Place

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Kokonoe pinched the bridge of her nose, causing he glasses to rise above her eyes. She sighed and took her hand away from her face, readjusting her glasses into their proper place. "If it's true that Mu cannot be defeated by violence, how must we defeat her?" Kokonoe asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Noel smiled.

Isn`t it obvious...? Hazama has to be eliminated, or the control over her has to be ceased. Someone like you should know that the headgear of the Murakumos hosts all comminucation and control devices, Kokonoe of the Sin Architects.

As since Mu`s part of Noel`s soul was talking, which was sleeping most of the time, she didn`t even acknowledge that Kokonoe had her own organization by now.

Alpha blinked, never haveing heard Kokonoe´s name in relation to the Sin Architects.

Mistress... you were.....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:07 am

Kokonoe sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose again. "Yes, I was. I would prefer to shut those times out of my mind however," she said. She thought of times she had spent among them. The ones that stood out the most were moments spent with Relius Clover...What a mad man he was...a genius, no doubt...but insane as well. Then Kokonoe had stolen these Murakumos, and formed Sector Seven. "But no longer. I am glad to be free of those mad scientists."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 am

Noel fell quiet for a moment, then returned to be a bit confused.

So.. uh, what about that Murakumo thing? Can`t you just fix it...? I mean, you built Tager and... me, pretty much...

And Lambda. Alpha added, being too modest to add herself to the list. She didn´t want to be selfish around Kokonoe. I wouldn`t suggest it, "Noel"... you`re trained on the Mark 4 Murakumo armor, like Lambda and Nu were... Delta`s body hosted the Murakumo Experimental Mark 3, which took a completely different approach on weaponary, communication, armor and propulsion... some of the features were added to the Mark 4, but aside from moveing it, you´d have to learn how to use it from scratch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:39 am

"Yes, this is true...It's because of Delta's massive failure that we discontinued making the Mark 3 for quite some time...Perhaps if I had more time, I could repair and upgrade it, but there would still be some danger as you would literally be a test subject, like a lab rat, but with more feelings and more to lose...much more." Kokonoe got that far off look that indicated she was thinking about scientific things, possibly pondering what it would take to to repair and upgrade the Mark 3 Armour. she stared out her window into the garden for several long moments, then finally snapped to. 'If it worked, it would be genius...but perhaps it would be better to simply try upgrading one of the others to the modified Type Three Armour...' she thought, her brow creased with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:44 am

Noel seemed caught off guard, even if she fixed it, she would still be in danger...? It seemed reasonable, if it failed before it could fail again, and even more miserably. But, what did they say, no pain, no gain.. and she owed her life as it was now to Kokonoe. If her body would be destroyed, she would be just the person to fix it up... that she could look like Tager afterwards didn´t even cross her mind.

...Miss Kokonoe? She asked, seeing how the cat person was mentally absent.

Alpha smiled a bit at her younger sister. She´s working out things in her mind just now.. don´t disturb the genius. Just tell me what you`ve been wanting to ask.

Noel sighed and looked up to her. I`m certain i can.. test... this armor if its repaired.. I owe my life as it is now to Kokonoe and i`m more than willing to risk it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:55 am

'Yes, yes, there were flaws, but it was a prototype...all prototypes have flaws. Perhaps without that pesky Relius Clover constantly looking over my shoulder, I can get it right this time...' A low purring sound emitted from Kokonoe's chest, a sure sign that she was deep in though. She suddenly stood up and walked to the kitchen again, grabbing a data pad. She pulled up and image of the Type Three Amour original schematic blueprint. "Fix this here, and that...put this here instead and change the emitter...yes...yes it just might work...a few upgrades to the overall power and...yes, yes..." she muttered, seemingly unaware of the two Murakumos in the room. Suddenly her attention snapped to them just in time to hear Noel say,

I`m certain i can.. test... this armor if its repaired.. I owe my life as it is now to Kokonoe and i`m more than willing to risk it.

"Are you sure about that, Noel?" she asked. "Because we should get started right away, if you're sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 am

Noel nodded to her superior, being aware of the risks.

As long as i don´t have to wear one of those suits that Lambda and Alpha wear.. I don´t think i´d be too comfortable in these, i mean, they´re like bodypaint...

Despite of almost a year in running about in a revealing uniform, a bodysuit like that was going alittle far for her tastes.

Alpha smirked. Maybe not in the field.. but for the tests, its better that way. You can easyly hurt yourself with the weapons of a Murakumo, and those bodysuits contain a layer of super dense kevlar in thier fabric. They`re like a skintight armor if you will.

Noel sighed... if it was just for the people here, and not for those on missions... I... i suppose with that given... i guess i could do that too....

Alpha was speechless once again.

She doesn`t care if she DIES, but if someone peeks at her ass its almost embarressing enough to quit? Good lord, Mu, i know you`re younger than i am, and Kokonoe`s an amazeing woman, but get a grip...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 am

"Very well. Come, then, both of you," she said, drinking the rest of her tea in one go and grabbing the datapad off the counter. "Alpha, since Lambda is otherwise occupied, I'll have to count on you to help me in the lab, alright?" she said as she slipped her shoes on. SHe didn't wait for an answer before heading out of door, still ruined from earlier in the day. She made a mental note to tell Tager to fix it the next time she saw him.

>>>Cyborg Lab>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 am

Noel blinked as Kokonoe headed straight out, Noel didn´t even finish her tea. For Alpha though, those outbursts of creativity followed by desperatation and instant approaches on things were normal for Kokonoe. She stood up and gestured Noel to follow with.

Alright... come with me and Kokonoe. Its about time we get the dust off the fourth sword, anyways.

With that, Noel, still confused, followed Alpha to where Kokonoe was going to.

----> Cyborg lab

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:52 am

Alpha brought Kokonoe back to her house, placed her onto her bed to let her rest and regain her strength.

Just relax.. i`ll do all the rest.. Hehehe..

Her giggleing was an indication of the thoughts that crossed her mind, but instead of tearing up her suit and joining her like a wild animal, her sense of duty was strong as ever and she went to the kitchen to make coffee, then took the clothes from Noel to wash them.

Noel then looked at Alpha suspiciously. She washed her clothes, made her coffee, watched her while she worked.. Kokonoe had to be very important to her. She was getting a hint of what was going on, but she didn´t really quite get it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:07 am

>>>[from the Cyborg lab]>>>

Kokonoe pushed herself up after lying still for a moment. She needed a shower more thn she ever had in her life. SHe striped off her sweat soaked underwear and shakily walked into her bathroom, using the wall for support. She took her hair out of its ties and turned on the water. It heated nearly instantly thanks to super advanced water heaters designed by Kokonoe herself. She stepped into the shower and let the water run over her, still using the wall for support. With her free hand she fumbled for the soap until she found it, then started washing herself tiredly. She soaped up her whole body, as well as her tail and ears and attempted vainly to wash her hair. She only really managed to soap up around her head and then rinse it out, not bothering with conditioner. She pulled her supporting hand from the wall for a moment ash she washed off the soap, only to find herself falling...

She landed hard on the tile floor with a loud -THUMP!- "Uhn..." she grunted, just before losing consciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 am

Alpha was not as much aware of the thud sound as she was of the loss of Kokonoe`s mental signal.

What the.... Mistress!

Running across Noel, she headed to the bathroom, where the shower was running.

Mistress? Hey, Mistress? Is everything okay?!

After no answer came, she decided to take drastic measures. It would be forgiven in case of an emergancy... she opened the shower door.

.....!

Despite the fact that it wasn´t pretty to see Kokonoe`s body collapsed and fragile, Alpha`s most secret thoughts and dreams just became true... she could be the hero for her, and she saw her naked too!

My god... sweet goddess, Holy Mary.. she is beautiful...! Those hips... those thighs... those breasts... I... i must focus.. i must help her get out...

Alpha triggered a cutoff switch in the water flow to the house, then pulled Kokonoe up on her shoulders, carrying her over to the bed, checking her pulse. Everything was fine... she breathed again, too. It was probably nothing serious, just a shock from the cold, the exhaustion and the continuous work...
.... she could no longer resist the temptation, climbed onto the bed and slowly, slowly unclamped her bodysuit`s clamps...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 am

Kokonoe was fully unaware of anything going on around her. She didn't even come to at the feeling of the padded bedroll beneath her. The bedroll was very soft and plush on the inside, and the padding on it was thick enough that you couldn't feel the hard floor beneath. As Kokonoe lay naked on top of the bedroll, she remained completely unconscious, having reverted to a deep sleep state the moment she had hit her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:36 am

Alpha quickly got rid of her bodysuit and was about to pounce Kokonoe, as second thoughts hit her..

No... No! This isn`t right... There has to be another way to show her my love... wait... ah, yes, thats it!

Sighing a bit at the sight of her angel gone again so fast, Alpha dressed Kokonoe in the bodysuit, then put a fresh coat on her and buttoned it up, then put a bedsheet over her, hopefully warming her up to normal again quickly.
Regardless of the state she was in, she waited patciently next to Kokonoe, very naked, but still very happy to have caught a glimpse of heaven.

One day i will make that wish come true.. but it shall be rightous, i wouldn´t let my carnal desires or someone elses put flith on Kokonoe..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:42 am

Several hours passed before Kokonoe woke up. She felt much better than she had...Wait...She looked at herself to find herself clothed in Alpha's white body suit, which fit a bit loosely, but still had kept her warmer than she would have been...The last thing she remembered was being in the shower, and falling...she rubbed her eyes and reached next to the bed for her glasses, which Alpha had so thoughtfully put in their place for her. She sat up and looked over....to see a very naked Alpha. Not entirely unexpected, and nothing she hadn't seen before. "Alpha...I fell in the shower, didn't I? And you got me out of there...and put your suit on me, and this coat...right?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:47 am

Alpha nodded repeatively.

Yes, yes.. it was an honor to be the one who helps you out in such a situation, Mistress. My suit was the quickest thing to find, and i´ve been meaning to... ehmm.. redress myself anyways.

She skipped the part where she wanted to rape her.

Noel went to bed, but i couldn´t simply go to sleep knowing that you`ve passed out and everything... i mean, i just couldn`t leave you alone exposed and vuveralble.

Her eyes got big and teary as she thought about what could´ve happened.

Are you... feeling better now...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 am

She smiled and patted Alpha on the leg. "Thank you, Alpha. How thoughtful of you. Yes, I am feeling quite a bit better now...thanks to you." She stood and unclipped the suit, leaving her naked again before she walked to the closet and put on a camisole and a pair of black panties. She then put on rather baggy flannel pajama bottoms with a plaid pattern on them. The top was tight and had ruffles around the straight collar and around the hem. The straps were just plain spaghetti straps. She went to the dresser and picked up a brush, beginning to brush her long pink locks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 am

Alpha one again stood in awe of Kokonoe´s backside, snatching her suit back from the bed... if Noel was something like a luck-in-love charm...? If so, she was more than happy she was here... in just one day she got closer to Kokonoe than in a whole month, almost too close...

You´re beautiful.. it slipped her lips, and it was rather quiet, before she focussed her attention on dressing herself quickly.

No.. no no no no! Why did i say that? Did she hear it? This is all wrong, this could be bad....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 am

Kokonoe's ears twitched slightly to catch Alpha's words. 'Hmn, so this is what the diagnostic report meant,' she thought to herself. She kept brushing her hair, pretending like she hadn't heard. This could be troublesome, but then again it could work in their advantage...Alpha was made to protect after all, and you would give your best to save the one you love. Kokonoe supposed she might have even programmed it into her by accident, some sort of protective instinct that eventually turned to love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:11 am

Alpha, for that matter, blushed and finished dressing, then got back up from the ground.

Eehm... so, i suppose Noel`s training is due for tomorrow...? She`s gone to bed, and you shouldn`t stress yourself so much all the time..

Alpha tried to get around to smile, but it was an embarressed one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Kokonoe finished brushing her hair and looked at Alpha. "Yes, I suppose it will be tomorrow..." she said, covering a yawn with one hand. She walked over and sat down on the bedroll. "Hmn...I suppose I should get some sleep as well, shouldn't I?" she mused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Alpha nodded to her and smiled a bit.

You need sleep after such hard work, or else your genius might run out. Not to mention that your body might protest against all that stress.

She didn`t know why Kokonoe brushed her hair only to go to bed, but it was probably for a higher purpose. In her ususal hairdo with fake cat ears above her actual animal ears, she looked much more threatening than with her hair down, peacefully asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:58 pm

"Mmm...yes...I suppose you are correct, Alpha," she said. She rubbed her eyes a bit, then climbed into the bedroll and removed her glasses putting them in their proper place within arms reach. She patted Alpha's leg. "You're welcome to stay here tonight," she said just before closing her eyes. Soon she was asleep, looking very catlike in an odd way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Alpha`s eyes blinked up, widened, then turned into what resembled Platinum`s eyes with heart shaped pupils.

Thank you.... Mistress...!

Without thinking of the consequences, Alpha joined Kokonoe and cuddled up to her, hopeing she wouldn`t notice before she fell asleep quickly, simply shutting down all systems into standby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next