Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litchi Faye Ling

3 posters

Go down

Litchi Faye Ling  Empty Litchi Faye Ling

Post by Litchi Faye Ling Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Name: Litchi Faye Ling

Race: Human

Appearance: Litchi's hair is very long and goes down to her feet. She likes to keep it tied up in a pony tail with her little Panda, Lao Jiu. (I think that's how you spell it.) She has purple and wears glasses. Her breasts are revealed through her black and red kimono but she keeps them secured in a jet black bra. She keeps her legs bare and she wears dark red high heel shoes on her feet. When she isn't fighting Litchi likes to wear a gold lined, red and white kimono. She also likes to keep her hair held up in a bun as well and she usually dresses like this when she's in her Doctor's office or just roaming around.

Loyalty: She used to be unaffiliated but she now allies herself with The Novus Orbis Librarium.

Personality: Litchi, at first glance, can be perceived as the perfect woman - courteous, sexy, and intelligent. Being a doctor and former scientist, she is a kind person who is willing to help those in need. She is good friends with the Kaka Clan, acting as their teacher both mentally and, in Taokaka's case, physically. She has a one-sided, rather awkward relationship with Bang: Litchi likes him as a friend, while Bang is infatuated with her, but does not know how to express his love.
In her heart, however, Litchi hides a deep guilt for not being able to help her colleague Lotte, who became the being known as Arakune. In secret, she has searched for a way to cure him through any means necessary.

Weaponry:

Mantenbô.: Litchi's diamond hard staff, mostly painted black with red and gold finishes on the end of each side. The staff usually just floats stationary behind her back, being levitated with Litchi's power over The Boundary. Even though it is straight the pole can split its sections and be able to move more freely. (this is seen in her Technique Straight Through.) She fights with the pole using her wide arrange of Martial Arts skills and is much stronger when fighting with the staff instead of her actual body. however she is a little bit slower when wielding the staff she can also set it on the ground and launch it like a Boomerang with The Boundary.

The Boundary: technically this power isn't truly hers as it is magnified from the panda that sits on her head Lao Jiu. Using The Boundary Litchi is able to control her Staff Matenbo with her mind, making it levitate, stand on its own. Move the pole by itself or launch it at enemies. She can also make it larger, separate into sections and even turn it into a little boxing machine (in her distortion Drive.) However using this power is bad for Litchi as it erodes her mind and if she goes too out of hand with it she might just end up like the man she loved, Arakune.

Abilities:

Expert Martial Arts Skills: Litchi is very talented with her Martial Arts, her variety of kicks and swift movements make her a tough opponent to deal with when it comes to close combat. While mostly dishing out stylish kicks Litchi is somewhat versed in fighting with her hands as well, attacking with several punches and chops as well along with her kicking to confuse the enemy. She's very athletic and has lots of stamina and great flexibility to perform a perfect Split Kick.

Minor Pyrokinesis: Litchi has shown some minor usage of Pyrokinesis, able to conjure up bursts of fire at the enemy and she rarely uses it as she prefers fighting with her Staff and her actual body. This is a skill that Litchi isn't really confident with and only uses it when necessary.

Master use of Mantenbô: Litchi is capable of being a deadly fighter while wielding her diamond tough staff. Litchi does more than simple staff swings, she's able to mentally control her Staff by using the power of The Boundary making it fight alongside her. She can put it near her leg and fire it at the enemy when she kicks as an example. She can place it on the ground and let it stay their, launch it without warning and also transform it slightly. Such as a living weapon that attacks the foe multiple times.

Talented in The Medical Field: Being a former scientist of Sector Seven and being the doctor in the medical Clinic down in Orient Town Litchi knows a lot about medicines, vaccines and medical procedures. She can make multiple remedies for certain medical problems.

Talented in The Science Field: Litchi was a former scientist working with Kokonoe in Sector Seven, she's very intelligent.

History: For a time, she worked with Tager and Kokonoe in Sector Seven, until an incident, where a man by the name of Lotte Carmine, who seemed to hold much importance to Litchi, became Arakune. She defends the local townspeople from Arakune's assaults, and seeks to restore him to his former self through any means necessary; even through death. After that she owns a medical clinic in Orient Town and runs it alongside her assistant, Linhua. Litchi started having sudden blackouts due to tapping in with The Boundary, something she was well aware of. After having bad side effects from The Boundary Litchi was confronted by Hazama, who asked her to come with him to the N.O.L for her great work with her papers on studying the flow of Seithr. She demanded that he left and so Hazama left. But not before he told Litchi of a way to bring back Carmine from his Arakune like state. Before she could even answer Hazama was gone, during this time Litchi had been receiving painful headaches and constant black outs in her mind through tapping into The Boundary. However she continued fighting this way even though she knew she would end up like Arakune. She continued because she needed power to stop him and try to save him.

She confronted Arakune one more time, she fought with all her might to stop him and Litchi manages to win against him. For a brief moment Carmine's consciousness returns to speak with Litchi. He told Litchi to not worry about him anymore and just end his life, however she chose not to do it. Believing that their truly was a way to save him, that fact that he spoke to her and the fact that Litchi hadn't become something just like Arakune so far. After she let Arakune escape with his life Litchi managed to get from Area 28 and find Hazama once more at the N.O.L Headquarters in Kagutsuchi. She joined the N.O.L and is seen with Saya, Tsubaki, Hazama and Relius at Amaterasu's destruction. She says nothing as she disappears with the rest of the crowd, Litchi currently works with the N.O.L alongside Tsubaki, Hazama, and Relius. It is unknown if she has been brainwashed but she seems to be working for them under her own free will.

RP sample: The N.O.L building was surprisingly empty. The lone clattering of heeled footsteps echoed through the empty halls. Litchi Faye Ling walked all alone through the Architecture and fixed her glasses from her face, she giggled a bit as Lao Jiu seemed to be enjoying the everyday trip through these halls. The woman sighed as she walked outside onto a balcony, looking towards Orient Town. As the wind brushed past her face she gave a low grin as she closed her eyes, holding her hand over her chest.

"I wonder what Linhua is up to....I hope she is doing alright without me at The Clinic...Please..don't let her hate me."

Lao Jiu made a small squeaking noise as Litchi slowly opened her eyes once more, her purple eyes shining as she leaned on the balcony and looked up into the beautiful blue skies. Blanketed with clouds as Litchi made out shapes that the clouds make.

"Hey Lao Jiu look at the clouds! That one looks like a bird! Haha and that one looks like......"

The word didn't come from her lips but the cloud had the appearance of a large, squiggle like blob. Litchi sighed as the thought of Arakune rushed back into her mind again. She had a look of determination on her face as she walked back inside and went down the hallway once more.

"Let's go, we shouldn't be slacking off Lao Jiu we got work to do."[list=1][*]

Last edited by Litchi Faye Ling on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:46 am; edited 9 times in total
Litchi Faye Ling
Litchi Faye Ling

Location : At the strip Club selling my...I mean at the clinic!

Back to top Go down

Litchi Faye Ling  Empty Re: Litchi Faye Ling

Post by Litchi Faye Ling Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:13 am

Finished and ready for checking.
Litchi Faye Ling
Litchi Faye Ling

Location : At the strip Club selling my...I mean at the clinic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 am

I'd like to see something longer in your RP sample. That and an IC moment in the ChatBox will do the trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kisaragi Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 am

I have several problems regarding the sheet.
Not exactly the sheet in and of itself, but you have received advice multiple times, sometimes for horrendous mistakes. That and the fact you use only her movelist as in your list of her abilities makes me doubt a bit about your level of understanding her (well, actually I don't know if there is any more to her I'll be honest), but like Noel, an IC moment in the ChatBox should tell me whether or not I should approve of this sheet or not.
Jin Kisaragi
Jin Kisaragi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:23 am

Personally it looks fine by me as is.

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 pm

After some discussions in the ChatBox I think I can hand over the present.
I do hope though that all that big talk wasn't transient.

APPROVALS: 02

DISAPPROVALS: 00

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:49 pm

Caelica quits, means you don't need a third approval anymore.

Let's move this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down