Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litchi's clinic.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Litchi's clinic. Empty Litchi's clinic.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Jin had successfully fought off his bodies urge to slumber, but he did not know how much longer he could manage such. His medical condition was anything but stable, and he knew what near-death felt like, this was definitely it.

Nevertheless, the three had made it to the clinic. But unfortunately, the door was closed and locked, and a sign on the door indicated Litchi was out, no recent signs of activity indicated she had been out for quite some time.

However; there really was no time to find another clinic, a little break and entry would have to do. Surely, Litchi would understand the seriousness of the situation if she returned to a full house.

Back to top Go down

Litchi's clinic. Empty Re: Litchi's clinic.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:38 pm

>>>From Kiraragi's Hideout>>>

Tsubaki cursed as she saw the sign on the door, now supporting most of Jin's almost dead weight. "Well, we don't have a choice," she said, eying the door. "We need to get in there..." She growled lightly then kicked the door with great force, sending it flying open. "I'll pay for a new door," she said, almost dragging Jin inside and looking around. She spotted a bed and quickly moved over to it, Laying him down and helping him remove his helmet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Jin was pretty much dragged off his bike to the clinic, even though he still stepped, his legs were unable to support most of his weight, but, at least he was in able hands.

By now, the weak movements he made accelerated his growing fatigue, and breathing started to grow painful with every passing breath.

He grunted as he was lain across the bed, and again as his helmet was removed. He opened his mouth to speak, but not a sound escaped, his eyes just rolled to the side, looking back at Tsubaki's face, then slowly started to close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 am

Hazama followed them silently, cursing the fact the Doctor wasnt there... This could take a while, depending on when she decided to return. He began wandering around the clinic... looked like this place doubled as a house for this Litchi woman, and many of the doors were locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 am

Tsubaki leaned down over Jin, gripping his hand firmly. "Come on, Jin...stay with me...Don't close your eyes..." she said, her eyebrows slanted up with worry. "Come on...!" She leaned close to him, placing her other hand on his cheek. "Stay with me...please...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 am

Jins eyes remained half lidded, but they didn't roll back in his head, just yet. Even though he was near death, he was still capable of rational thought, and one thought was...

"Why does she go through all this trouble?"

Jin clasped his hand to hers, taking a deep breath, he whispered.

"Yo- you're not going to see me die just yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:59 am

"Good. I trust you will keep that promise," she said softly back, brushing his hair out of his face a bit with a gentle caress. She bit her lip lightly. What was coming over her?! Why was she acting this way? Coming so close to losing him was making her realize...be blushed very lightly as the thoughts entered her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:04 am

Hazama peered into the room, raising an eyebrow, 'right, that's... surreal, I'm not even going to ask...', he wandered back into the main lobby of the clinic and sat on a chair in the corner, this was going to be possibly a very long and dull wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:23 am

He doubted the accuracy of his statement, it could go either way at this point.

His eyes looked to the left, to the door as Hazama entered, then exited immediately. His actions were a little embarrassing, but it was just instinct. The primal instinct of affection to those of your past...

Perhaps.

Even Jin knew those feelings were just a little deeper. With that, he used their clasped hands to pull her closer, by means of a slow tug, and bring her lips to his for an embrace. Even if his lips were more than a little uncomfortably cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 am

She blushed as their lips touched, shivering a bit before gently returning the kiss. She felt the urge to press more closely, but she was still very aware of his current state. She brushed her fingers across his cheek, feeling she was enjoying this more than she reasonably should.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:42 am

Kin placed a hand on her cheek, and held the kiss for a few more moments before pulling back, passing out from lack of oxygen would have been catastrophic, especially in his state.

Still, confused as to what just happened, Jin simply muttered: "Thank you."

Although their lips embrace was over, his gloved hand had yet to move from her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 am

She pulled back a bit as well, giving him room to breathe, but wanting to stay close to him. "Y...yeah..." she said with a blush. She hooked a chair leg with her foot and pulled it over, sitting down to be more on his level, and then placing her hand over his. She reluctantly gave into the impulse to rub against his hand affectionately, still unsure hat exactly was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 am

Jin moves his free hand to his chest, feeling at his his row of broken ribs. Barely noticing her affectionate hand rub, but not speaking against it at all. In fact, he enjoyed it.

His eyes moved across the room, spotting a first-aid kit mounted on the wall. he weakly pointed a finger at it, "Check it for painkillers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 am

She nodded and stood, going to the first aid kit and opening it. She was in luck, as it looked to actually be a box full of medications. She riffled through them until she found some powerful pain medication. She looked around and grabbed a glass, filling it with water, and then bringing it over. She gave him two of the pills. "Here...take these..." she said, handing him the glass and helping him to sit up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:29 am

Jin took a few of those painkillers. forcing them down with water. luckily, the pills were gelcapsules, so they would activate quickly. Jin eased himself back down on the bed, setting the cup down on the table beside.

Momentarily, the pills had started to work, as the pain in his chest slowly begun to subside, and give way to numbness. The pills, like most painkiller, were also laced with some caffiene, which helped Jin's drowsy effect reduce.

Although he was still unstable, this was an improvement by far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 am

She sighed lightly, looking at the door for a moment, willing Litchi to come through it. 'Come on, Doctor Litchi...PLEASE!' she thought desperately. "I'm sure she'll be here soon," she said aloud. 'She has to be,' she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:38 am

Jin turned his head to look at the door, doubting the accuracy of her statement, even though he hoped it to come true. He inched his leg out from the side of the bed. Attempting to sit up. Which turned out to be successful, thanks to the effect of the powerful painkillers

"Tsubaki. Are you going to attempt to turn me in to the NOL?" He asked with a questioning stare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:01 am

She looked at him for a moment. Was she? It was her mission, as given to her by Hazama, but he didn't seem overly concerned about it. "I...don't think so," she said after a moment. "I'll have to go back though..." she said, sounding regretful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:15 am

Jin stared off at the opposing end of the room, slightly relieved to hear that she wouldn't be bringing him back, but that dissipated for some reason when she mentioned she'd have to go back.

Of course, his plan of action was to simply advise against it.

"Once they find out that you let me escape, you'd be punished with assisting a wanted fugitives escape, and the punishment for that, is death."

Jin placed extra emphasis on the word "death" to stress the gravity of the decision it was for her to return.

"... You did more than save my life by bringing me here.. Instead of immediately ending my life. Stay by me and I assure your death will not come before my own"

He spoke, no doubt it was a heavy statement, but it was supported by a clear, serious tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 am

She stared at him for a moment. So he wanted her to go with him...? This was...very serious. He was right that if someone found out she let him escape there would be trouble...BIG trouble...She felt her heartbeat quicken a bit at the thought of deserting the NOL and going with Jin. She looked into his green eyes for a moment. There was some sort of deep emotion there; something she hadn't seen there before. She blushed lightly; maybe she should go with him. Maybe...maybe that was the best option...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 am

Jin turned his head back to stare at the ceiling after she had stared into his green eyes. He felt vulnerable, for what must have been the first time in a matter of years, maybe even a decade.

Through years of building emotional walls, an act of kindness was all that was needed to pry a small hole. It made him feel curious, and it made him feel weak, along with everything in-between.

Nevertheless, Jin remained silent, granting her silence in order to make her decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 am

She let out a light sigh. She didn't want to be put to death, that was for certain...and she wanted to be with Jin; for some reason, she was sure of that too. So therefore...the best option would be to go with him...right? She looked away from him and stared at the floor. This would mean giving up a lot...but she might be gaining a lot too, from how she saw it.

"Alright. I'll come with you," she finally said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am

Jin's lips formed a slight upwards curl, he was glad her decision turned out the way it was. With that, he cracked his lips to speak.

"That thing, with our lips, do it again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 pm

She blushed and nodded, leaning close to him and tentatively pressing her lips against his in a gentle kiss. She just made what was probably the biggest decision of her life. She was nervous about this, but she was certain with Jin at her side, they could make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:02 am

Jin nodded back, lifting his head slightly to make the kiss a little harder. With their lips pressed together, Jin's cheeks went a light shade of pink. Focusing the kiss mainly on her upper lip.

His gloved hand raised, slowly and shaky, side effect of the painkillers. He used his fingers to brush the hair out of her cheek, then rest his hand on her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next