Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litchi's clinic.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Litchi's clinic. - Page 3 Empty Re: Litchi's clinic.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 am

"I believe he was attacked by another NOL member, from what I remember anyway, I didn't arrive until after it happened, so I don't really know the details" Hazama paused for a minute, gazing off, would it be best to bring up Arakune, or leave that and see if she cooperates first... "I'm here merely to see you, and inquire about Sector Seven, you seemed like the most appropriate person to turn to"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 pm

((Go ahead and skip Tsubaki, guys. I'v got nothing to post so just say she's like emoing in the corner or something.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:58 am

(Please skip Jin to get this thing moveing. He`s just getting patched up or something.)

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Her fingers danced over his broken body, stitching together torn flesh with apparent ease. Her eyes never left Jin's body as she listened to Hazama speak. Wiping sweat from her brow with the back of her hand, Litchi sighs. "And what about Sector Seven are you inquiring about?" The entire situation was not sitting well with her, and while she was not going to leave a man bloodied and beaten on her table, she was having second thoughts about taking him in. Her eyes flicked up to Hazama once before she continued her work. "And do not lie to me. I have heard what you are looking for."

What else to say? Do I mention Arakune? Her brow furrows at the thought of the once-man being in even more trouble, her hands straying only for a second before they were back on task. No...no, he doesn't need to know about Arakune. With any luck, he will never go looking for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:07 am

"Do you happen to know where their current base of operation is? More specifically... " Hazama coughed quietly between his words, watching the woman work on Jin through a half-open eye, "where a professor named Kokonoe bases herself? She appears to have something I'm looking for." Should he say anything else or just leave it at that? He shifted around where he stood, probably best to just leave it as it were and make something up if she asks... perhaps use Arakune as a bartering tool if things didn't go as planned, which was the most likely possibility in the current situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:52 pm

"That is not information to be given out lightly..." Her eyes narrow as she turns from her work to look at him fully. "What are you looking for, Hazama?"

She had an idea - albeit a small one - of what it could be, and if she was correct, Arakune would be in for some trouble as well. But what reason other than him would she have to give up information on an organization she currently had no loyalty to, but still felt protective of?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:15 pm

((can we skip Jin/Tsubaki's posts or...? The RP's going really slowly and all... ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:32 pm

(Yeah. Jin is, as you can see in the announcements, not here anymore and Tsubaki seems to be busy with work or something.)

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 pm

((pfff, didn't noticed Jin had left. /sobs))

"As said, just something that was taken from me, something I need quite a bit right now" Hazama mentally sighed, unsure of what to say and what to keep quiet about, would knowing it's Arakune make her tell him? Maybe stretching the truth a-little would help, and if she didn't give answers, he had an idea of what to say- he almost started to smirk at the sudden thought, "I'm worried for it's safety, as I've no idea what they're doing to him- eh, I mean, it, or what they plan to do to it. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3