Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Hall

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Great Hall Empty Great Hall

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:40 pm

A massive room designed to - at one time - hold decadent parties and lavish entertainments. Now it stands empty, aside from the single small table and lone accompanying chair placed dead center of the room.

Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty Re: Great Hall

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Hakumen's heels clicked on the cold floor of the spacious hall none stopped or greeted him. It would appear that he was alone but Hakumen knew better than that. The vampire's essence was almost tangible, she was here. Most likely she was playing one of her insipid "games" to amuse herself at his expense. Hakumen was in no mood to play along. "Show yourself." he said in a low menacing tone.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:10 pm

It was always...interesting...when the White one appeared, but for the moment, he was ruffling her the wrong way. From the once empty table comes a delicate and terse voice, it's sound flat in nature, but echoing in Hakumen's mind.

"I am no pet of your's, Hero.

She takes a small sip of tea from her dainty teacup, her red eyes narrowing slightly. "I have allowed you into my home. Be gracious." Rachel appeared uninterested in anything else the creature in front of her had to say, but she was willing to at least hear him out, if for nothing more than to break up the monotony of her day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Hakumen bristled as the the vampire's sheer audacity, unimpressed by her sudden entrance. How dare she talk down to him, his hands had delivered this world from chaos and she was treating him like a lapdog. The swordsman inched forward ever-so-slightly before reigning in his frustration. This creature had done him a great service in helping him escape the Boundary and despite his distaste for her, he was in need of her services once more.

"If your boasts even qualify as half truths you must be aware of what Terumi has done. The Kusanagi Sword walks the earth at his beck and call. He has begun his hunt vampire. Tell me what you know of the Amaterasu Unit. When Terumi finds it I shall be waiting, I'm going to end this madness once and for all."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 pm

The little waif slowly sipped her tea once more before lowering it and the saucer to the dark-wood table. Tilting her head, Rachel extends one arm to her side, the palm of her tiny hand held out expectantly. Withing seconds, a flying, fat, red bat fumbles in from seemingly nowhere, precariously carting a tray of sweet pastries. With trembling, spindly fingers, it placed the silver tray on its master's hand. Before it can utter a word, however, the petite vampire snatches it out of the air and slams it to the floor, immediately propping up her feet on its abundant stomach. Placing the tray next to the teacup, Rachel selects a single pastry and holds it out.

"You should try them. They are lovely. A slight lemon flavour, though..."

She was pointedly ignoring his brisk statement and demand, quite obviously requiring a bit more...tact out of the White creature. Her face was set in a pleasant, naive nature, but her red eyes were mirrors of cold ruthlessness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Though Hakumen did not possess a mouth, the sound eminating from it's general location was undoubtably a growl. Though it may sound hypocritical of him, Hakumen could not tolerate arrogence, a trait this creature had in spades. Swiping his arm across his chest, Hakumen slowly paced towards Rachel, his grey ponytail swishing back and forth. The Just Sword thrust an accusatory finger in the vampire's direction.

"We do not have the time for your childish antics vampire. While you bask in your so-called "splendor" Terumi draws ever closer to the Master Unit. The Apocalypse is nigh unless you take action and give me the information I seek." By this point Hakumen was within close proximity to Rachel, well within striking distance for his mighty Ookami. His tall, armored form loomed over the petite nosferatu. "I will ask again...where...is...Amaterasu?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 pm

Those same claret eyes narrowed slightly. Nibbling a corner of the pastry in her hand, Rachel sighs to herself. "Has anyone ever told you that your manners are severely lacking? The girlish voice sounds no less proud for the tone it was placed in, and paired with her pursed lips, the picture painted was not a pleasant one. Returning the sweet to the tray, the little vampire picks up her teacup, gently holding its delicate form with lithe fingers. Bringing the cup to her lips, Rachel sighs...

And is abruptly three meters behind the large man. She finishes taking her sip, and then pairs the cup and saucer. Eyes hard - and bordering on angry - Rachel answers.

"Where is Amaterasu? I find it odd that you would seek me out to find the answer. Of course, I suppose you can't really ask the one who truly knows where to find it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm

In the blink of an eye the vampire was gone, reappearing directly behind Hakumen. For some reason she was still avoiding the issue, trying to keep the conversation centered on him. She either did not possess the knowledge he needed and was trying to preserve her ego or she was savoring his momentary dependency on her. Both options grained on Hakumen's already fading tolerance for her and this place in general. This vampire stood apart from the rest of the world, an unnatural addition and an obstacle to achieving Hakumen's perfect justice. That being said, she was a valuable resource.

Hakumen chuckled slightly, "My manners are hardly the pressing matter here child. My only concern is how useful you can be to me at the moment. If you truly have nothing to offer then I'm clearly wasting my time." Hakumen began walked past Rachel and towards the tall doors of the Grand Hall. "A pity you failed to live up to your reputation. I wonder how your tea will taste when your follies bring this castle crashing down around you."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:38 pm

The air became deadly; it was charged with impending violence and electricity. A rush of wind swept into the room, dragging the doors to a booming close, a sound which resonated throughout the cavernous space. Without looking back, the tiny vampire brought the cup to her lips. Speaking over its rim, eyes flashing, Rachel verbally checks her visitor.

"This child has seen you into her home, into her presence. You come with only insults and demands, and yet you say she wastes your time?"

She steps silently to the table, softly settling the porcelain cup on a pristine white doily. "You cannot defeat him. You, alone, cannot defeat him."

It was said without inflection. The words were flat. But the tone proclaimed she had much more to say, if only the creature would learn a bit of humility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Hakumen's blank faceplate stared back at Rachel coldly. He would not allow himself to be intimidated, her outburst only revealed more of her childish nature in his eyes. For several seconds the warrior stood silently, taking time to digest her words. It was true that his chances were less than ideal, his imprisonment in the Edge had deprived him of the majority of his strength. Though he could slowly feel his old power seeping into him as his stay in this dimension continued, he had yet to achieve even half his potential. Defeating Terumi in this state would be a challenge, but to face the Kusanagi Sword aswell?

"Regardless of my chances, I shall face them nonetheless. Unlike you, I will not stand idly by and watch the world descend into armeggedon. Someone must take a stand. Now I ask one final time Rachel Alucard...will you assist me?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:32 am

"Unlike me..."

Rachel stood stock still for an uncomfortable amount of time. Her eyes narrowed a fraction, and then she was up close and personal with Hakumen, so much so that if she had breath, it would have fogged on his mask. Hands behind her back, she leaned in; her little body drifted a few feet from the floor, suspended by who-knows-what. When she finally spoke, it was in a low whisper that filled his head, but not the air.

You are a fool, Mr. Hero. But I have always liked that about you. You want to know where Amaterasu is...?

The waif leant closer, her lips moving against what would be the creature's ear. ...find the eye. Follow its teeth.

Within the span of a thought, Rachel was back on her feet in front of Hakumen, a curious, yet slightly disconcerting look on her pretty face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Hakumen was far from easy at the vampire's behavior. It was some strange combination of a child playing with a new toy and a tyrant sending their forces to die. Obviously neither option was overly appealing to the White Void. His clawed hands slowly clenched into loose fists before relaxing. Crossing his arms over his armored chest, he looked at Rachel in a new light. Though she had not revealed the Master Unit's exact location, she had given him a crucial lead. If Noel Vermillion was the Eye, then her teeth could only be the Nox Nyctores Bolverk. When last he had seen the handguns, they were in the care of Sector 7's Lambda 11. Dealing with Rachel was grating, getting information from the grimalkin would be downright infuriating.

"I thank you for your assisstence vampire." Hakumen gave Rachel a cursory nod before turning to depart, passing through the doors of the Great Hall and into the mist once more.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:48 pm

He left her with the same peculiar look plastered onto her dainty face. But as the once-man made his way through the mist, it parted to reveal a dead, gnarled tree, inhabited on the lowest branch by a petite, blonde vampire. Her red eyes shone in the damp, dark, dank air, paired with a set of yellow ones above her shoulder. Cocking her head, Rachel called out to the White Void.

"You left without saying a proper goodbye..."

Gracefully hopping to the soft earth - and landing without a sound - the little vampire's steps skimmed over the ground as she ambled towards her new 'friend'. Halting a few feet away, she wrinkles her nose in sudden disgust. "There are far better ways than...this," she waves one hand about to capture the image of their feet with the gesture, "...to take you to the eye."

Bringing that same hand back to her lips as a half-smile failed to cover a yawn, Rachel steps closer. "I am afflicted with boredom, Hakumen, and I think you might lead me to a cure." With that, the air around them appeared to bend, distorting until it seemed to ripple like water. Twirling her Nago-brella, the girl quirked an eyebrow at the masked creature.

"I hope you did not assume that my 'assistance' ends with mere words, Mr. Hero."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:41 am

Hakumen paused before the gnarled tree and it's vampiric inhabitant. He gave no response, made no movements save for crossing his arms. At first it would appear that Rachel's words had fallen on deaf ears but he eventually did reply, his voice low and carrying an air of disinterest. "heh, first you deprive me of any aid and now you refuse to leave. You are a hard one to predict vampire." he chuckled. "Do as you wish, as long as I draw closer to the Master Unit I care not for the manner in which it happens."

[[OOC: My apologies, this post is horrible.]]
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 pm

A dark, playful smirk touched the little vampire’s lips. ”Oh, this is going to be most amusing...”

Rachel’s free arm rose to cross over her chest, and then swept out in front of her with a deft motion. Immediately, the scenery bent and twisted, distorting completely, until all around them was nothingness, black and empty. In this vacuous world, there was no time or sound, no presence of self...

And then a brilliant red pair of eyes flashed in this darkness. Instantly, the pair found themselves back in the Great Hall of Rachel’s castle. Twirling Nago-brella again, the waif turned on her toes and made for the front entrance again, apparently unconcerned that that was how Hakumen made his exit earlier.

((OOC: No, it wasn't horrible. Don't be silly.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:06 am

Hakumen remained stationary as Rachel made a mockery of the laws of space and time. While those of a weaker constitution may have collapsed or even become ill at the sensation of teleportation, The White Void took it in stride. Unpleasant to be sure but more than bearable. What did manage to unnerve him was the destination Rachel had chosen. They were back in the Grand Hall of her castle. The little tart had brought him back here for no reason other than to watch him become aggitated. He would be damned if he gave her the satisfaction. Reigning in his emotions, Hakumen accompanied Rachel towards the doorway. He walked shoulder to shoulder with the vampire, an odd sight considering the massive height difference between them.

Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 pm

The sheer annoyance radiating from the creature behind her was enough to bring a self-satisfied smirk to Rachel's lips. Halting at the point where the massive doors met, the petite vampress reached out and placed the palm of her hand on the enormous seal embellished on the thick wood. In an instant, the intricate design blazed red and shifted, its lines literally unlocking and opening to an entirely new exit. Shimmering light, almost like suspended water, now faced them. Spinning on her toes to face Hakumen, Rachel smirked.

"Would you like to be in any particular place, Mr. Hero, or should I choose where we...enter?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Hakumen stood before the shimmering portal beside the petite vampire. The rippling surface reflected off his ivory armor's mirrored surface. Hakumen had the impression of walking into a cyclone but pushed the thoughts aside. As long as it got him where he needed to be it would be tolerable.

"As you said vampire, the secrets of the Amaterasu lie with The Eye. If you would be so kind as to take me there."

[[Really short post, I'm sorry ; _ ;]]
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:05 am

With a slight shrug, the girl turns back to the rippling light. Stretching out her hand once again, Rachel touches a lithe fingertip to the surface. The light immediately winked out, leaving a black hole, in which one could see the faintest outlines of....something. In a rush, an entire scene appeared before them, one of a laboratory and its occupants.

"So it is capable of learning manners after all..."

Tossing a smile over her shoulder - one that bared her long, opalescent canines - the little vampire stepped through the doors, and into the laboratory.

========>To Sector 7 Lab

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 am

============> Sector 7 Labs
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 pm

==========> From Sector 7 Lab

The behemoths that guard Rachel's great hall groaned open with heavy protest, their wide berth's revealing a great hole in the fabric of reality, sucking in the meger light from the hall's torches. Abruptly, there was a silent thunderous sound and from the darkness came Rachel. Not far behind her was a cage and its occupant. Waltzing into the room, the tiny vampress takes a seat at her lone table, waving Gii off for tea and Nago off to find Valkenhayne.

The cage floats to the center of the room, and then falls a foot or two to the stone floor. With an audible pop, the energy holding the cage in place dissipates, leaving the amorphous creature free to exit, should he wish. As for Rachel, she simply sits and stares, hiding a slight yawn behind her delicate hand whilst waiting for her refreshments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:59 pm

(Apologies for delay, I have been in Greece all week.)

Arakune felt very weightless as he and his cage floated to the center of the seemingly Victorian-Style stone floor.
As the cage disappeared, Arakune's body expanded in multiple directions, almost in the way any liquid would when entering a new container.
After playing with his freedom of movement a little, Arakune turned his attention back to the vampire, taking his 'neutral' post (basically his normal pose in the Blazblue game)
What could she possibly want of me? he wondered, keeping a level gaze...however possible that was with no face.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:52 pm

She simply sat and stared off into nothingness for what seemed an almost uncomfortable amount of time, before suddenly blinking once and leveling her red eyes at the amorphous creature in front of her.

"Mm...you don't drink tea. How sad."

Tracing a circle on the lace-covered table next to her with one lithe fingertip, Rachel cocks her head to study Arakune. "I wonder what would have happened this time if you had told the Grimalkin all she wished to know..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Arakune wondered whether or not Rachel was mocking him as his inability to drink tea normally...he could, of course, absorb it, but it would do no good to nourish him in any way whatsoever.
Decidedly ignoring the vampire's first statement, and going straight to the second.
The Grimalkin didn't ask me anything. he said, his voice becoming completely normal for the time being, hinting that he chose to speak in that broken way at times..? Or perhaps it was simply of whom's presence he was in.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 pm

Her red eyes bore into him with a steady, uncomfortable gaze. Continuing to trace small circles on the table beside her, Rachel sighs. "I know. But she was well on her way." Her hand abruptly stops running over the table's surface, and is propped up by her elbow. The little blond vampire's chin found a resting place in her palm, her attention suddenly diverted by something only she seemed to see. In a far away voice, Rachel picks back up the conversation.

"You know what Hazama is looking for. And you know where to find it."

She yawns slightly, her next words coming out in a rather bored tone. "You are safest here, in my Requiem. But I don't want you constantly underfoot. So you and I are going to take a trip together until I can think of something else to do with you." It seemed for all the world that Rachel already knew what she was 'going to do' with Arakune, but her words belied such knowledge. Apparently, only she knew of whatever grand plan was at work, and she was loath to share such knowledge with others...even another outcast creature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next