Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Hall

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Great Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Great Hall

Post by Arakune Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Arakune listened to the vampire speak, and couldn't stop a question coming to mind.
As he replicated what would probably pass for a nod, Arakune raised a tendril, as a human would raise a finger as a gesture of 'Wait, I have a question.'
Perhaps, he began, You have a reason for picking a side in this conflict? In my eyes, Terumi doesn't register as much of a threat to you. he finished, nodding that he had been listening to what Rachel had been saying, but was more interested in an answer from her.

Also, I would like to know where we are going.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 pm

The tiny vampress shrugs rather nonchalantly. "My reasons are my own, though who is to say I have chosen one side over another?" Her red eyes flared brilliantly in the dim light of the Hall as Terumi's name is mentioned, but they are instantly quelled to their natural crimson state. Hopping out of her chair, Rachel clasps her hands behind her back and drifts to the amorphous creature. Halting only a foot away, and looking up at him with inquisitive eyes, the girl quirked an eyebrow at his next question. Releasing a small sigh, she begins to circle Arakune.

"I suppose I could tell you that much. We are going to pay a visit to Bang Shishigami. Who - if I am not mistaken, and I never am - has just finished up his...meeting with the Bloodedge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:56 pm

As Rachel had words that made her particularly angry, so did Arakune.
Shishigami. he muttered, not having much love for Ragna either. He didn't exactly hate Bang, it was more of the way that people would be irritated by a simpleton.
And what, he started again, Do you exactly wish to gain from that fool? At these words, some may be lead to believe that Arakune felt insecure about Bang's constant quest to make Litchi Faye-Ling love him, but no; he merely felt contempt due to their sheer differences in intelligence.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 pm

Waltzing around the creature, Rachel allowed a small, disdainful smile to caress her lips. Floating to a halt at what would be 'eye level', the blonde vampress peered intently at Arakune. "Fools are the most useful of all the players. You would do well to remember that."

Dancing away from him again, the same bored expression of her face from earlier, the girl strolls along with her hands threaded behind her. Nearly yawning, Rachel continues.

"I suppose we could be off without Gii and Valkenhayn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Perhaps. Arakune muttered at Rachel's first statement, And as for your pets and butler, I could care less. he stated rudely.
Also, Shishigami has attempted to kill me on seperate occasions. I hate to admit it, but he is a competant fighter...but back to the point; He thinks I am a creature of evil, why would he help us? he asked bluntly, his mask circling his 'head' to keep up with the young vampire's progress.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Without answering his question - and appearing to ignore his comment - strolled to the Great Hall doors, their massive size dwarfing all else in the room. Touching her finger once again to the seal, Rachel watches with mild interest as the seal unlocks, lines moving in what seemed to be an intricate spell form. Once the seal finished unlocking, the behemoths groaned open, allowing a shimmering light to fill the Hall.

Sliding her gaze back to Arakune, Rachel casts him a fang-baring smirk. "He will not know he is helping. And that is why you are going."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Arakune followed Rachel into the huge room, glancing around himself. He couldn't help but be amazed at the amazing intricacy of the gigantic building.
Hm...I will need to know exactly what I am required to do, If I am to help you in this... he said, darting forwards to Rachel's side.
From what I have gathered, these doors lead to wherever you choose them to, yes?
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 pm

Rachel turned back to the wall of undulating light as the creature came forward. "You are required only to stand there. You can answer any questions he poses, should you wish." Her rather lackadaisical nature was particularly disturbing to those who had never witnessed her demeanor before. Sliding one fingertip over the rippling surface, Rachel shrugs. "Anywhere...hm, if that concept is most comfortable to you, then I suppose my answer is yes, these doors lead to anywhere."

With a suffocating rush of air, the light is reversed to dark, with only the vaguest of outlines present in the black maw of nothingness. Without warning, there comes a scene rushing out of the darkness, filling the doorway; a scene of a ruined building and a particular ninja amongst the rubble. Not waiting for the creature to make up his mind any further, Rachel steps through into the new scene, her form shifting oddly before she strides down a mound of stone.

=============> To Ragna's Location

Back to top Go down

Post by Arakune Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Arakune barely had time to register what was happening before he had drifted through into the new area, amazed at such a thing.
In all of my studies, I have never figured out how to accomplish anything like this... he thought to himself, looking around at the new landscape and trying to adjust.

===> To Ragna's location.
Arakune
Arakune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2