Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well here we are. (anyone is free to join)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well here we are. (anyone is free to join) Empty Well here we are. (anyone is free to join)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:55 pm

The small figure in the hooded cloak walked into the heart of the city, keeping a neutral look on her face. "Here we are, little ones. Now good luck as my time is running out. I'll come back soon." And with that, the soul of Sena came into the body.

"Well, this sucks!" She muttered unhappily. "This is like looking for a needle in a haystack! How are we going to find some loser in a loser town?!" She sighed while stomping around like the child she was. "I mean, he even has a loser name, 'Ragna the Bloodedge!' What the hell kinda name is that?!"

In any case, the girl went on complaining while shouting the name 'Ragna the Bloodedge'.

Back to top Go down

Well here we are. (anyone is free to join) Empty Re: Well here we are. (anyone is free to join)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Bloodedge...?

A girl nearby, wearing the NOL Uniform of the Intelligence squad, asked and came closer.

Have you heard of him...? Anything? Any little info can be valureble.

Makotos Beret covered her ears and the coat did the rest about at least hideing the tail a bit. It couldn´t conceal it like the ears, but it could hide it.

Wouldn´t be bad for your finances as well, if you know what i mean....

Back to top Go down

Well here we are. (anyone is free to join) Empty Re: Well here we are. (anyone is free to join)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:35 pm

"Hey squirrel lady, are you looking for him too?" She asked Makoto warily. "Well you can't have him! I got orders to go look for him and stuff, and I don't know anything about him besides the fact he looks really stupid!" Yes, Luna was in a bad mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 am

(Sorry about really lagging behind here, i´ll post as soon as i get inspired for this... outta be soon.)

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:45 am

(Are we allowed to have group stuff like this? XD If not feel free to disregard our posts, sorry we're new)

With all the commotion the multiple-personalitied youth was making, it shouldn't have come as much a surprise that it wasn't only Makoto that she caught the attention of, despite the hustle and bustle that was nearly constant of the port.

At this hour, it was common practice for vigilanté to prowl the area in search of new targets, as it proved to be a hot spot for crime. Carl, accompanied by Nirvana of course, was certainly no exception to this rule.

As the duo silently closed the distance between the couple they were eavesdropping on, the boy didn't alert them of his presence until he was almost on top of them.

"Excuse me, not to intrude, but I heard both of you mentioning something of the whereabouts of Ragna the Bloodedge?"

Last edited by Carl Clover on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:11 am

Like his shadow, the doll follows the boy, ever a few meters behind him. Once the youthful vigilante' paused to converse with Platinum and the chipmunk-esque beastwoman, the sound of her small, geometric leg points tapping across the cement came to a halt as well.

The doll stood in complete silence, as even her hidden voice of telepathy uttered not a sound.

Although she had nothing to say, this didn't mean the puppet had no purpose in her presence, even now. She was there for the boy's protection, as well as his companionship. Loyal as the onset of winter, or the fall of night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 pm

"No, I don't, short guy." Luna snapped. "If you're looking for him too, I won't let you have 'im." Great, how many people wanted their grubby hands on Ragna? Ragna's was hers, and Sena's to look for. "...Er, I mean... No, we don't." Sena butted in, trying to stop Luna from snapping hard enough to make someone mad. This was all her fault, bringing these people around them... Sena sighed inwardly.

(( I think it's fine. :'3 Go nuts, you two. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Despite the initial brash remark, Carl waited for the fellow youth to finish explaining themselves before assessing the situation, more than accustomed to being polite. Besides, how would either of them get any useful information by fighting fire with fire?

Contemplating her contrasting statements, the formal boy put a gloved hand to his chin.

"Gee Sis.. something seems a little bit different about this girl. What do you think?" He felt a second opinion from his robotic sibling was in order, though it was a secretive question passed in a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 pm

The boy's robotic companion stood stiff and still, only turning to glimpse down at him when she was spoken to.

" ... "
Spoiler:

Suddenly, the doll's marble-like eyes, ever accented in a small rim of white lashes, widened in a fearful away. She stepped back, electricity surging across her body. She had become fully active, battle ready if need be.

" ... !"
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:57 pm

"True, Ada," The boy admitted, a bit sheepishly.

He became immediately concerned, however, as Nirvana was taken aback, alerted, in a manner that he knew all too well to mean 'danger'. As he tuned into his marionette companion's secretive language further, a sharp gleam danced within his deep sapphire eyes suddenly, apparent to any onlookers that he was somehow enlightened.

An unseen power, huh?.. I wonder. I'll exercise caution while still appearing to be oblivious to her, it seems to be the safest option. In order to pull this off, he said nothing to Nirvana.

"I see, I didn't mean to be intrusive. But I didn't ask to have him, though - nobody can 'have' him," Carl laughed lightly, his eyes upturning in an unoffensive manner, "Whoever finally captures Ragna the Bloodedge would have rightfully earned him, don't you think?" He asked, a trace of playfulness evident in his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 am

Oh. So this kid was a vigilante, was he? Judging on the way he was talking about Ragna. Platinum only asked the two that they were to investigate him. But still, the two were asked by a hero. One of the Six Heroes, for god's sake! Luna butted in and glared at Carl. "Look 'ere. You're a vigilante, right? Well, hasn't that... library-thing told you to mind your own business once?" She said.

There was a pause. Luna was either waiting for an answer from Carl, or Sena was timidly trying to get into the body.

Sena was pretty used to being shoved around by Luna. He sighed inwardly, and then said, "Well, Mr. Vigilante, that's right... I didn't mean to say something like that."

They were seriously making themselves very suspicious. Sena saw this, and still tried to act... normal. It's not as if there's 3 people in one body, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:33 am

Indeed, whether an accident or on purpose, the stranger before the duo was making it quite apparent that they were no ordinary individual. Of course, 'out of the ordinary' was something the two could relate to quite well, but that didn't make the fact any less obvious to them. However, he still played 'oblivious', not mentioning such a thing just yet, feeling it'd be in all of their best interest.

"Yes, I am a vigilanté. Are you as well, Miss...?," The boy trailed off, before catching himself, rubbing the back of his head a bit, "Sorry, how rude, I didn't catch your name. But anyway, while I know it might not neccessarily be my business, well... as a fellow vigilanté, I'd be willing to return the favor somehow in return for information if you'd be willing to provide it. It's really important to me."

(BTW, Nirvana isn't feeling good right now.. she says we can skip her turn cause well.. she said Nirvana doesn't have anything to say until the next time Carl addresses her anyway, lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm

"Umm, yeah, sure." Sena said timidly, and then said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm uh... Sena." Sena facepalmed in his mind. The three never really came up with a 'default name', but it was probably because Luna was constantly complaining and yelling so they didn't have time to. He hoped that Luna would just follow his lead, but he doubted it. "I don't know anything besides the fact that he's in Kagutsuchi." Pfft, they knew more than that, but Sena found a strong desire to get Carl out of his way before he said too much. Rather, when Luna would say too much... "I'm sorry."

(( Ah, okay. :3 ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Carl seemed to grow notably disappointed with the fellow youth's reply, though an itching feeling in the back of his head told him that perhaps he should continue is interrogational prodding a bit further.

"Ah, well, I'm afraid we already knew that, that's what brings us to Kagutsuchi too..," He clasped his hands together in a mannerful way, and paused in a moment of silence, appearing to be as harmless and gentlemanly as any. So much so that perhaps he would have been hard pressed to call himself a vigilante, even, if it weren't for his large companion that he always traveled with.

Hmm.. She seems sincere enough, but I'm not convinced.. After all, Sis said there's something unknown but powerful about this girl. There -must- be something she's not telling me. A rather ominous gleam returned to his eyes.

"But are you sure that's all you know?.."

(Skipping Nirvana again)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:17 pm

"I am!" Sena exclaimed, rather loudly. People started to stare at him, and he coughed. This boy wasn't going to give up, was he...?

Luna shoved Sena out again. "...Look 'ere kid. You're bothering me..." She growled at him. This kid was annoying. "You should stop asking questions... Lu- I mean, Sena doesn't like it."

Luna didn't really care they were almost blowing their cover. This kid just pissed her off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Carl found it a bit odd that the girl verbally stumbled upon her own name, making his suspicion heighten. Perhaps 'Sena' was an alias of some sort. His interest was also piqued further when he heard the news, his hunch being correct. She indeed was a fellow vigilante.

"So you do know more." The boy replied, rather confidently. Confidence could also quite fittingly describe how he felt about this conclusion. After all, for a vigilante to be this defensive over not knowing more was ridiculous..

"Then I'm going to ask nicely again. What do you know about Ragna the Bloodedge, Miss Sena? Please tell us, and we might be able to return the favor somehow." He didn't completely return to his usual mannerful posture, instead holding a gesture that suggested he'd be ready to battle if the situation saw fit, but he would keep it peaceful for as long as possible. Passing up information on his prime target, information that could, in turn, help change his sister back to her human state, simply wouldn't be tolerated, whatever the cost.

(Skip Nirvana)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Luna could feel Sena groaning with disappointment, they were really blowing their cover.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know anything." She said, emphasizing her words. So persistent. He was really bothering her...

"Like, what would you be able to do?" She said carefully, biting her lip. "If I knew anything anyway," She added with a smirk. This kid couldn't do anything, could he? And there was no way she would tell him anything, Platinum would be disappointed, wouldn't they be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 pm

"If you didn't know anything, why would you be getting so upset with me?" Carl replied. He tried to hide it, but he was growing quite agitated as well from all of this, the two youths apparently just as stubborn as one another on the subject, and both just as unwilling to waiver in either direction.

He paused for a bit in thought as they asked the second question, however.
"Well.. I'm sure we could do something to help you out. I believe Sis and I are more familiar with Kagutsuchi than you, for one...," He trailed off in thought afterward.

"I..I dunno exactly." The reply seemed to break his veneer for some reason, his dismay quite evident in his expression. Carl's discontent was further fueled by a feeling of slight uselessness. Despite his offer, what could the two offer someone?

"Can you think of anything, Ada?" He asked, antsy for suggestions, as he turned to his lanky companion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 pm

When the boy made his inquiry to Nirvana, the doll reached a claw to her mouth, in a gesture that showed she was thinking. There must be some way they could offer their assistance, if the girl cooperated. Some way that wouldn't compromise their own duties.

"..."
Spoiler:

The marionette knew in her core that this girl was not what she appeared, as she had forewarned her brother. Though it was difficult for the marionette to let her guard down, the nanny-like nature Ada possessed couldn't help but suggest the last part of her telepathic words with particular fondness and charm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Carl waited for his marionette-like sibling to finish speaking, an expression of contemplation still gracing his face all the same.

"Hmm.. Yes, that's true, Sis. Ada says that we could offer you some advice if you need it, from two experienced vigilante.. Not to blow our own trumpets, of course. We could also maybe tour you around Kagutsuchi. Or we could assist you in some other way, if you'd prefer.. Do you like candy or anything like that?.." He asked, seeming a bit desperate, apparent in his tone.

Of course, this wasn't the duo's last resort. This was only the peaceful side of things, and Carl knew that he was going do his best to squeeze the information out of them one way or another. If it had to be a stranglehold instead of a gentle push, so be it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 pm

"No, I won't tell you anything!" Luna said. Damn, it really felt weird to use the term 'I', but she wasn't going to blow their cover as much as she already did. "Lu- Sena hates candy and everything that you're offering her!" Well, actually she liked candy but no way! No way... "I won't tell you unless you beat me up!" She stomped.

She wasn't kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:15 am

Taken slightly aback by Platinum's forwardness, the boy's eyes widened a bit before returning to a narrow glimmer that meant business.

"I'm afraid you don't know what you're asking for, Miss Sena. but if it's the only way to get through to you, then you leave us no choice!"

These were his final words on the matter; words which were laced in a notably agitated spite. As confident as he was in his years of successful vigilante hunts with Nirvana, however, an itching in the back of his mind arose once again, wondering in secret if he had made the right choice in giving in to violence with someone he knew so little about..
However, this was no time for peaceful retribution.. as such, something seemed quite different about the boy suddenly, as if a fair deal of his remorse had left his spirit at that instant, an ominous gleam consuming one of his glassed lenses completely.

Using the initial uncertainty as a preemptive opportunity, Carl dashed behind her with agile precision (Vivace).

"Now you'll know how it feels to be outnumbered in battle with true vigilanté.. Ada, Go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:31 am

Nirvana, too, had been wary of confronting this opponent, for reasons already mentioned. She quaked in the thought of battling someone with an aura of such great power. However, it was clear that the battle had begun, and the time was at hand for the Nox Nyctores to do what was neccessary.

Upon hearing her companion's call, the doll hoped for a preemptive strike as well - She aimed for the shrouded child with one of her stronger, more long-range moves: Con Fouco ; [ It took a while for the move to start up, but once going, the robot spin her arm in a circular motion. Her twig-like legs skid across the floor as her arm surged her forth, showering orange wings of sparks behind her. ] [/nirvana doing fouco (XD)]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:20 am

Woah, okay, Luna did not expect that... She wasn't exactly the person who was a great dodger or defender, which was displayed by her personality. She was more good at attacking people, so she got scraped on the side while getting hit by Nirvana.

"Heh..." She said, twirling around to face him, "Not... bad...! But you aren't going to finish me that quickly...!" Muchourin rang. Mass changed instantly, and made them light as feathers. She, being used to combat flying suddenly in midair launched out a kick at Carl with a grunt. "I won't tell you!"

(( Still not the best at fighting, when things get unfaair tell me. ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:27 am

(Lol don't worry, same here, I've never had an "RP battle" on a forum before, only on messengers..)

If Luna didn't expect Nirvana's rocketed Fuoco attack, Carl couldn't begin to find the words to express his confusion when the gravity suddenly gave way from under his small form, suddenly transforming the area into some whimsical battlefield. What on earth had just happened?

"Ah?! S-Sis...?!" The vigilanté cried out, as he tried to catch his bearings as quickly as possible. Of course, 'trying to catch one's bearings' doesn't exactly include blocking, so it came as no surprise that he was hit by Luna's kick, making him 'stumble backwards' in a midair ballet. Upon recovery, the boy was quick to realize just how vital it was that he gain control of himself quickly, despite the environment. It was obvious that his opponent had no qualms whatsoever about being weightless.

As such, he gave himself some distance from the fellow child until he felt fit for attack in such a state. He went on the defensive for now instead. He knew it would be best to wait for an opening in which he might safely attack, if and when the opportunity arose, as this strange 'arena' clearly wasn't his specialty.

Last edited by Carl Clover on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum