Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawrgna the Bloodedge (completed really.)

2 posters

Go down

Rawrgna the Bloodedge (completed really.) Empty Rawrgna the Bloodedge (completed really.)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Name: (Try and make it sound japanese. Remember; members of the Kaka clan all have the word 'Kaka' in their names) Ragna.

Gender: (Male, Female or Hermaphrodite. Or even Genderless.) Male.

Race: Dhampir

Appearance: (Two paragraphs at the least, in this section describe what your character looks like as well as any clothing that they wear.)

A man in a red coat with buckles on it. Underneath is a black shirt, with white lining on the edges. His pants are like a samurai's, and is black. He has heterochromia, red and green eyes, and has white hair. Usually Ragna has a scowl on his face, rarely a smile. Ragna also possesses his slab of metal he calls a sword all the time. The coat and the sword are from the late Bloodedge. He also has a prosthetic arm that has the Azure Grimoire. He is 6'0 and is 172 lbs. Ragna also has boots that are red and toed with steel.

Ragna has normal colored skin, and it is very muscular. This pretty much says that this young man has had training for most of his life. No scars are seen on him (yet, on sprites and actual art). His shoulders are broad, and his expression most of the time makes people very intimidated at the least. (excluding some people)

Loyalty: (The faction or person that your character is loyal too. You could even be loyal to only yourself.) Himself.

Personality: (One paragraph at the least.)

A man that acts cranky and oblivious to what other people think about his way of action. Pretty much, in his mind when you tell him to do something, it is 'what the hell, I don't care'. He doesn't seem to value other people (or at least he gives the vibe), but he actually does, like Jin and Noel. Ragna is a man with a hard shell to break into, but once you do you can see that he is a very gentle, caring person, but hides it with the classic 'ah god, I'll do it, okay?! Stop screaming for god's sake.' He likes to cook meat dishes, and has a fear of ghosts. He doesn't enjoy ghosts in the slightest. He only does what he thinks is right, and can hold grudges for long periods of times. Ragna is a person who can also forgive, but never forget. Actually, he just changes a lot. He can't forgive, nor forget most of the time. This shows that he is still very immature and needs someone to lead the way for him. He's also very stubborn and never gives up, which puts him in danger. Something else that puts him in danger is that he tries to help people, even when there's absolutely no hope.

Weaponry: His weapon is the Blood-Scythe, previously Bloodedge's. When you use the drive attack, it leeches the opponent's health and gives it to you.

Abilities: (No godmodding. Period.)

Ragna's element is the darkness, and can manipulate it into many shapes like Dead Spike. It sucks the life energy out of opponents and gives the life to yours truly. A strong foe, maybe more. This is expected of the Destroyer of mankind. With the Azure Grimoire, he is given extremely strong seithr powers. His way of attacking is blunt and strong, without a lack of grace of elegance. But you can say that his way of attacking explains his personality well, correct? The way he attacks certainly gives no mercy... Which is also defined by his personality. Watching how someone fights is the most interesting way to see their true self.

While he's not using his drive attack, he more or less attacks like he's really out to kill you, even if you are just simply sparring. Dead Spike is the head of the Black Beast, and he unleashes it through the ground. Inferno Divider sends his opponents into the air with a combo of two. His Astral is as if he became the Black Beast for a second, more or less tapping into a lot of power. But with the power of Jubei, he's able to control his use of the Grimoire enough to come back.

History: (Two paragraphs at the least.)

-Ragna the Bloodedge never thought he would become a Destroyer or an enemy to his sister. And slightly his brother.
-He lived happily, with his brother Jin wanting attention, and his sister Saya, caring for her because she was sick. The boy truly was a big brother and a leader.
-He went home one day to find out his church, the place he lived, was on fire. This did not make the poor boy happy, and he naturally tried to help his siblings, and found his young sister, Saya. She was okay, at least. Then, he saw the face of Jin, who was staring at him blankly, and then Ragna realized that his arm was cut off. He screamed in pain.
-He listened to Terumi's taunts with anger, and after that, he drifted off to a deep, deep, slumber. For ten days even.
-Ragna got training from the strongest being on the planet, Jubei of the Six Heroes, and soon became a strong young man. He also met Rachel on these days.
-One day, he abruptly wanted to start his own path, with Jubei saying he could either save the planet, or destroy it. He obtained his famous red coat and sword, and was named after Bloodedge, a man who saved the world (according to Jubei). He was named after him, and thus, the name Ragna the Bloodedge was born.
-Holding a grudge against the NOL, he decided to destroy all the HQs.
-Ragna is now looking for Terumi, and out to kill him.

RP sample: (Here you show us how you can rp. An alternative option is to spar someone in an out of RP fight on this site and post the link to it here.) (d-do I really need to? I don't mind but...

EDIT: might as well add one Ragna is fun to RP)

The man walked around grumpily after dumping Noel. He didn't expect the frightened girl to make a conversation with him in the slightest, but she did. Then she went on about that bullshit with 'Next time I see you, we'll be enemies.' Not like he gave a damn. Or did he? The girl seriously reminded him of Saya... "Goddamit, I really have to stop thinking about these things. I'll get nowhere if I do..." He sighed, and sheathed Blood-Scythe. The place was quiet, maybe a little too quiet... "...Oi. You. Come out of where you're hiding, will ya?" He said gruffly, unsheathing his sword. Rarely people wanted to make a little chat with Ragna, so he prepared for the worst.

~

"...So, this is Kagutsuchi, huh...." The white haired man said to himself, closing his eyes. It's just another job, isn't it? So why do I get the feeling that something big is going to happen? Ragna shook his head, and held his blade on his shoulder. It was pretty damn heavy. He didn't mind using it though, since he remembered its origins. "Get in, kick some NOL ass, get out. That's all I need to do." He muttered, walking into the city. Huge, like all, messy, and a bunch of Chinese diners were around. Even the accents when they spoke English came out. "...Pretty lively. It'll be a cinch, probably." Ragna always kept a slab of doubt to accompany him, he used to think that everything was okay, and happy and stuff. He didn't want to remember that all the time. He couldn't trust anyone anymore. He slipped into a diner, as he was hungry, and glanced at his Wanted poster. "...the hell, I don't have a face like that," He muttered crossly. Well, he could use it to his advantage. "Thanks for getting the facts wrong, dumbass artist."

For some reason, he felt that he was being looked at. Ragna kept paying attention then, just instincts of the most wanted man in the world.

Last edited by Ragna the Bloodedge on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited both desires needed. This is the final draft.)

Back to top Go down

Rawrgna the Bloodedge (completed really.) Empty Re: Rawrgna the Bloodedge (completed really.)

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 am

I see no problems here. Unless one of the other Staff members disagrees, I think you'll make a fine Ragna replacement.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Rawrgna the Bloodedge (completed really.) Empty Re: Rawrgna the Bloodedge (completed really.)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:13 am

Ragna has informed me he will be returning tomorrow from his hiatus, therefore a replacement is no longer necessary. Thank you, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:47 pm

I`ve yet to see a post of him though.

Besides that, to me, this sheet wouldn´t meet the standards our current Ragna set for it.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Update: The role of Ragna is up for a temporary player again due to the current Ragna player takeing another RPing break. We need a more active protagonist, damnit.

If Atrius stays gone for two or three weeks, there´s a chance of the temporary Ragna becomeing permanent, too, but now we wait first because Jin wanted to make a Ragna app as well.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:36 pm

"Update: The role of Ragna is up for a temporary player again due to the current Ragna player takeing another RPing break. We need a more active protagonist, damnit."

Shouldn't protagonists (ex. Ragna, Jin, Noel) be prepared to be more active? oxo'

"Besides that, to me, this sheet wouldn´t meet the standards our current Ragna set for it."

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by that. Sorry. OTL What do you mean by 'standards', is what I mean. Not the other way you were thinking.

"...Jin wanted to make a Ragna app as well."

Uh, from the RPs I'm from, it is extremely awkward for the same person to RP characters that are very close to each other, like Jin and Ragna. I'm not sure if that applies here, since I've never been on a forum RP before. /from deviantART roleplay, by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Noel and Jin are active, but Noel has nobody to play with just now and Jin waits for Tsubaki to post.

As for the standards: I would`ve liked a bit more detail on the Blood Scythe, maybe a bit more in the abilities departmant and maybe a bigger RP sample, although that isn´t necessary. Its basically good, but not as good as the other Ragna app.

As for Jin, well, thats not up to me, he told me he wanted to play, but he´s also haveing second thoughts about that, yes. If he drops the idea, you`re free to go ahead and play Ragna.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 pm

Yeah, it was just an example.

Ah, okay. |D I'm glad it meets the standards though. :3

Oh okay then. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:03 am

I'm good with letting Platinum play Ragna.

It's not as awkward as it would be with Deviantart RP's.

Unless you'd be fighting your two characters together, which is probably going to happen with Jin and Ragna. That's why I decided I'd just let Platinum do it, when and if this sheet is completed.

But if there's more than just the two characters involved in a thread, it's not that difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:03 am

>That's why I decided I'd just let Platinum do it, when and if this sheet is completed.

Works for me.

With the changes i talked about this´ll be a straight out approval from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:05 am

Finished it, if there's something else to fix, I shall do so! /waits~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:18 am

Alittle brief still, but it covers whats required quite well.
Approved by me.

Approvals: 1

Dispprovals: Like, none! Like, Nu didn`t saw any yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 am

Approvals: 2

Disapprovals: 0
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Approvals: 3
Dis: zip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Alright, three approvals is all you need, and despite him logging into the account twice dureing this week, Ragna never posted.

So congrats, you`re Ragna the Bloodedge... for now, probably forever.

Locked, Dropped, Approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down