Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put some fighting spirit in it! [open to all]]

2 posters

Go down

Put some fighting spirit in it! [open to all]] Empty Put some fighting spirit in it! [open to all]]

Post by Bang Shishigami Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:28 am

"202...203...204...205.." a voice called out from inside the otherwise quiet training hall. Inside a large building of chinese design, the training hall was built from strong, polished hardwood and contained several traditional training devices. On one end of the room was a collection of free weights, at another was a set of gymnastic bars, and finally in one corner of the room was...a large inflatible panda punching bag. However, despite the size of the room there was only one person using the equipment. Part of this was due to the man's unfailing dedication to his training but most of it was the fact that Bang Shishigami had nothing better to do at 2 am on a friday.

With his legs hooked around one of the gymnastic bars, the Ikaruga ninja continued with his sit ups until he could go on no longer and fell head first to the floor below with a crash. "Gack!" he cried rubbing the back of his head. Sitting up, he took a deep breath and yawned. "hmm, maybe I should get some sleep....WAIT A MINUTE!" Without warning the ninja leapt to his feet and turned to face a nearby mirror, point at his own reflection. "That's what a little NOL Nancy boy would say! Well nuts to you me! BANG SHISHIGAMI, hero of love and justice to kitty cats and puppy dogs of all ages, is anything but an NOL nancy boy!"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Put some fighting spirit in it! [open to all]] Empty Re: Put some fighting spirit in it! [open to all]]

Post by Kageo-kaka Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 am

*Sneaking his way into the area, the Sector Seven errand boy rubbed the back of his head and yawned.* "Nyan...I wish Kokonoe wasn't so pushy. I'm not that bad as I always complete the mission. She is waay too pushy." *his murmurs of course ran the risk of being heard, but it wasn't as if he actually cared at this point. He was due for one of his random naps and almost hoped to find some random kaka sleeping on his back. It wasn't so rare to him, whenever near the village he awakened in piles of the kittens, occasionally another teen like himself, on other occasions even Tao herself.*

"But no, I must train...alright, I do have to keep in some shape." *Despite his complaints, he came out here to get stronger. Was all that he offered to his mission folly and fleeing? He drew his sealed spear and held it within his hands. The sizable spear had a nice feel to it, this weapon here was his family, his partner, and he had to wield properly.*

*Leaping into the air, using his left hand he twisted the spear's center with a skilled hand and thrusted it forward.* "Kyah!" *Following the latent actions, Kageo-kaka manuvered his body in a small gyro-twist in midair. Rolling his body until he landed on the ground, turning back to face his imaginary opponent with the blade of his spear.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Put some fighting spirit in it! [open to all]] Empty Re: Put some fighting spirit in it! [open to all]]

Post by Bang Shishigami Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 am

Still standing in front of the mirror, Bang began making a series of high pitched grunts and growls while twisting his face into childish taunting expressions. Sticking out his tongue, he continued to mock his reflection which (in Bang's mind at least) had come to symbolize the "NOL nancy boy" who suggested he quit his exercises early. Suddenly a loud pitched yell came from a far corner of the gym and the Ikaruga ninja abruptly turned on his heel. "Who? WHat? When? Where? How?" he asked himself as his eyes focused in on the intruder who appeared to be a member of the kaka clan going through some form of spear exercise.

Hmmm...what would Master have done in this situation?" Bang thought silently cupping his chin. Then, as if a light bulb had gone off in his head, he smacked his right fist into his left palm and grinned. "With grace and tact befitting a ninja of Ikaruga." Nodding once, Bang immediately ran towards the set of free weights sitting nearby and with a mighty heave, lifted the entire stand over his head. His face already becoming red, he charged towards the kaka teen carrying the weights without putting any sort of thought into stealth. When he had cut the distance between them in half, he let out a guttural howl and hurled the entire stand at the kaka. "Ikaruga Style: What are you doing here THROW!!!!!"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:15 am

*With instincts easily honed to such a loud noise, at first he was stunned. Though his body's trained instinct lead him to tumble to the side of the tossed stand, just being sure he'd been out of the way; Kageo's body naturally arced to meet the tumble head on while he moved into a sommersault. Once he was clear, he rose with an annoyed look on his face, easily seen at first; the kaka youth was fast to recognize the Ikaruga ninja as a threat.*

"Subject: Bang Shishigami, Ikaruga Shinobi group. Rating: Moderate to High difficult opponent. Observations: Avoid lethal combat with subject." *As the devices in Kageo had him clear to recognize all potential threats, he reacted with a wary look, holding the Kagennotsuki (since he's entered battle mode, the standard 'Yari-Great Spear' awakens) with a tight grip he chose his words carefully.*

"What quarrel does the great Shishigami Bang have with a kaka such as myself, Nyan?" *The question simple, as well practiced to keep calm...a battle of a true nature was not one he was sure he could handle.*
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 am

Though his "What are you doing here throw" had failed, Bang was not disheartened in the least. If anything his fighting spirit had only intensified at the prospect of an honorable duel with a worthy opponent. Rolling forward, Bang came to a halt in a kneeling position and held his arms outsrtetched in a "Y" shape. Grinning brightly, his teeth glinted in the dim light as his crimson scarf settled to the ground behind him. "You must be wondering, 'who is this paragon of manliness?' This champion of love? This hero of justice that stands befr-wait a minute...you know who I am?" For a moment Shishigami seemed honestly suprised, however it quickly passed and the ninja hopped up into a wide horse stance with his arms crossed over his chest. "Haha! I see word of my trials and tribulations in the name of adorable orphans everywhere have reached far and wide! Master Tenjou would be so proud." he said with tears forming in his eyes. Sniffling, he wiped the tears away and clenched his hand into a fist. "And what might your name be little kaka kitty cat?"
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 pm

"My name is Kageo-kaka, Bang Shishigami-san. I never thought I'd be meeting anyone of such fame out here." the truth being just that, he hadn't expected to see someone of such heights here, this was one of the Ikaruga survivors said to be the strongest shinobi alive right now. He bought into it and hoped to find some kind of result with his choice, still with his spear in grip; he eyed the ninja carefully and hoped to avoid combat.

"I am just here to train that is it, nyan. I was shocked when that stand flew at me with such speed!" of course sharing the truth of his surprise there, he watched him and rubbed the top of his hooded head with his tail. "Was all that power Nyours?" his surprise had him fall back into the general kaka drawl, leaving him with a soft look of some wonder on his face.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down