Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returning to Sector Seven HQ

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Returning to Sector Seven HQ - Page 4 Empty Re: Returning to Sector Seven HQ

Post by Kageo-kaka Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 pm

The kaka was confused by the entirety of the situation as he led his body into a means of taking control, while entirely on the defense his body was ready to flee upon the instant. But somehow things had calmed down? His spear edge being lodged into the ground as he slumped against it. The Modified kaka was adjusting to the environment as it were, he was not sure what he should be doing. His ears leaning outward at the sounds of tears, the crying was certain to gain his attention; he was in no position to do anything not even to speak well.

"Artifice Core Defense S-System....stand down..." the pain was of course pushing his body, the throbbing in his upper chest had subsided just slightly, was it because of Iron Tager? He had never known...his center still tried, the mechanical voice from Nihongo, his great spear was acting up. 'Energy reserves at 48% seithr, magnetic force charge, conversion to Caeruleus in process, seithr charge continuing...Idea Engine incorporation...incomplete, process being continued.' the kaka was exhausted and his body once again trying to take in the Idea Engine, to incorporate something beyond it regardless of its advancement.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Tron switched her focus at Caelica. Her expression stayed neutral yet she couldn't comprehend Caelica's action.
"What are you talking about? I shoud be asking what in the world you are doing. There was no reason to attack me. Instead you should have helped me to eliminate this illegitimate existence."
While saying that she pointed at Tager. What was so illegitimate about his existence anyway? Tron simply claimed it like it was self-explanatory. The female cyborg once again switched her focus. Now her gray eyes glared at the Red Devil.
"So, do you have any information about me? If not, I will leave and come back later to annihilate all of Sector Sevens creations."
Every sentence of Tron sounded like she meant it. Did she have some kind of grudge against Sector Seven? And if so, what exactly could it be? Yet at the same time Tron didn't seem agitated at all. It's the other way around, the female cyborg looked calm and collected as always. Finally she decided to pull that annoying blade out of her neck. Tron already registered the damage, yet she didn't show any physical reaction. Normally she would try to treat her wounds, yet all of her systems were fixed on the member of Sector Seven. Whatever her reasons were, Tron's actions were the most incomprehensible of all the present people.
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Eta stopped crying minutes after Tron stopped attacking. She was still shivering, but she walked towards the others, especially Tager, directly addressing him:
"I need to see Professor Kokonoe. Do you think I can-"
Eta had once again bad memories of when Kokonoe repelled her soul from her body. She got a strong nausea, and then looked up at Tager. "This... is nothing. I have to talk to her. Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Caelica was shocked to see Tron reacting like this. Why? What was her reasoning?
She just got here, and now she wants to kill them all...?
Did Caelica end up helping the wrong person?

"Listen, just calm down and forget about killing everyone for a moment, okay? We`ll work this out, but we can´t do that if there are corpses to worry about. Especially yours."

She gave Tron a quick hug and turned to Tager, who was probably doubted it was a good idea to let them in.

"If we can´t go inside, then maybe the Professor.... whoever it is, could come out to talk to us here. You can protect her here if she tries anything, right?"

Kokonoe... why does that name ring a bell?

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:27 pm

Tager was a bit surprised at Tron's strange attitude, but it was congruous with what he knew. TR-0007 had been dumped for a reason: there was a massive contradiction between her "psyche" (what was left of it) and the coding.
Nevertheless, he dropped his guard down, thinking Caelica did a good job. He decided to ignore Tron because those errors were surely occuring right at this moment.
"You all do wish to visit the Professor? Sorry, but Kokonoe's extremely busy at the moment, and I myself have some work left to do. I'm afraid you will have to report your visit to later, because there's not much I can do."
Tager couldn't do much about it, Sector Seven was very agitated at the moment. Kokonoe couldn't have visitors, it was that simple.
Though I can tell something to TR-0007 at your side. I have information about you, though vague. Um... I think it is safe to just say you were a dead body the Professor recovered and worked on. There were problems in your conception though, and as a failed project, Sector Seven disposed of you."
Though Tager's words looked flat out insulting, that wasn't exactly his intention. Anyway, Tager would have liked to drive those unwanted visitors off. He needed to deal with Kageo and Rho ASAP. There wasn't much time for petty matters like introducing Kokonoe to a bunch of random people appeared out of the blue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

Kageo was either very delirious or his mind had just processed what Eta-7 had just said, he almost collapsed entirely at the pain in his chest, the Idea Engine burned in his body, was it a realization? He wasn't sure of that and had brought his body to try and relax, though it pulsed with a need to be integrated. His mind was burned, buried in a haze of delusion as his Artifice Core System attempted to keep the errors in his many cores to a minimum, but the sooner he remained with the system essentially riding off of the power in his mind and body; the Artifice Core System would aim to adapt a system well beyond its concept into his own.

"I-It's...Lambda...Lambda..! I am...so sorry...I failed to...keep you safe.." he leaned against Nihongo for support, his eyes were as open as they would be...he wanted to believe it. He had felt so horrid when she died, he had failed still to get revenge for her, but perhaps living on was what she wanted? Wanting to step over to her, but at this moment he was about ready to collapse; which he ended up half doing as his knees buckled and dropped him to the ground, with Nihongo in his lap. A death-grip on the Master Artifice Core as it was the only thing keeping him conscious while the mechanical voice spoke of its charge levels. 'System reserves now at 72%, seithr units charged 85%, requiring about 5 minutes to complete charge. Reinitialization of Idea Engine Link in 15 minutes.'
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Tron seemed to be deep in thought. Right now she was trying to understand. the new information she gained. Of course her mind denied it at first.
"If I follow your logic, then my aggressive behavior would be comprehensible indeed."
Her eyes focused on Tager. While Tron seemed to show some kind of understanding, she still remained cold.
"Yet I cannot cope with your logic. I would have to eradicate my own existence, as I cannot allow creations of Sector Seven to exist further."
For a moment she looked down to her feet. Her eyes turned a bit more reddish. After analyzing the data thoroughly, Tron came to a conclusion. She already noticed it when she first heard these information. While she was trying to analyze it, she noticed that her systems tend to influence her brain to think in set directions. If she follows Tagers explanation, it all makes sense. At the same time her systems deny this logical conclusion. For a moment, Tron looked kinda sad.
"Your explanation....is probably correct. I ..don't really like fights. Please do, what you have to do if I happen to attack you again."
Tron stayed silent. Everything seemed to fit in place. Now Tron had to decide what her next goal is supposed to be. She knew why she came to this place. Her body still needed repairs and Tron had no ways of repairing her self. At the same time she felt like she couldn't allow her self to do more mistakes like these.
I guess I can manage by myself...
In this state she merely used half of her powers. The wound that Caelica added didn't help the cause. Tron pressed her hand on her neck to stop the oil from leaking anymore. What now? Tron could go back to Bang and his underlings. The life with them was fun. While they weren't really successful in anything they do, the time spent there was enjoyable. Yet at the same time Tron wanted to do something. Do something that would help people. What could such a small and insignificant being like her achieve? Once again she seemed to be deep in thought. How should she proceed?
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Eta didn't really ay any attention to Tager warding them off. The little creature at his side had got her attention, was it just because he said "Lambda". Eta didn't get to know anyone when she was in her original body... She addressed the Kaka:

"I'm sorry, but... Am I supposed to know you?"

The red-haired Murakumo didn't know Kageo, even after looking in her painful memories, she couldn't recall any creature like him. So maybe he knew the machine Kokonoe made out of her body? And he failed to keep it safe...? She felt bad once again, but asked Kageo, tears slowly filling her eyes:

"What happened? What is that -I failed to keep you safe-?"

Eta was imagining the worse, once again barely standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Disregarding the warnings in his mind about his continued activity, his bio-systems having suffered from what was effectively the beginnings of a fever, his body leaning into the staff as his red eyes dimmed slightly. The feverish levels of his body heat had made him shiver a little bit; but he spoke since this was important. As if it were final chance to confess how he was currently feeling, all of the things in point were indeed bothering. He felt that she deserved so a thing, in his delirious mind it was far more important.

"Kageo is Kageo, we were associates, but we had much in common, nya." falling to his knees against the spear's polearm center, head leaning against it while he growled softly, as if in the way just to resist it and relax his body as he spoke the last of the words he could manage.

"The failure...I couldn't keep you safe...I'm so sorry...against that weird guy. He hit you with a beam...and...I failed to keep you functioning. Kageo failed a friend.." he lowered his ears and drooped against the spear, even seeing what he thought was Lambda-11 now, he felt terrible and his body started once more, holding the charge as a small steam-vent shunted from the top of the spear. 'M.A.C. Unit shunting excess bodyheat, warning of physical state's vulnerability, heat levels reduced by 40%. Initializing system boot of Idea Engine matrix link.' the idle voice of his Master Artifice Core Unit's attempting a new kind of link to the Idea Engine, who was to say whether or not it would work?

Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:49 pm

As Tager heard Kageo speak, he thought that was both pointless and a bit of a problem: if a stranger got to know of those things... Well, Kageo could let more slip out of his mouth, so Tager just decided to let him down in a resting room nearby, while he drove those visitors off.
"I advise both of you to leave for the moment. As long as I'd be able to answer to your questions... I can not afford to do that yet. If you need some information so bad, come ask me later, because I have much business to attend to these times.", he said while pointing Caelica, Tron and Eta the exit door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:03 am

-------------(From Circus 'Having a Good Time')----------->
After having had to put up fight against Relius, Majamu was alert enough to not have to bother with simple matters like NOL stupids on her way to the HQ. A walk and nine kills later, the pink-haired female was back "home". But then...
The hell? Where must it be that everywhere I go,there's also a damn Nox?
As she saw Tager, she moved past the three other girls without even looking at them, and asked him with a smile: "Is there something you need me to do, Mr Tager?"
Weird. Anyone normal would think that about her given her smile and the strong smell of blood on her sword, reminder of her recent victims.
"Um, Kageo-kaka is in this room.", answered the Red Devil while pointing her to where he laid Kageo to rest. "He's injured, so carry him to the labs while I'm busy with these people. I will take care of him once done here."
"Okay.", Majamu nodded, still smiling to him, though as she took care of carrying the modified Kaka away, the smile had faded. It was that rare with her to see a genuine smile and not a smirk as most of one could call her smiles actually were. As she carried the kaka with her right arm only, one could wander how a bandaged arm could carry the whole weight of Kageo without much more effort to carry him than to keep balance.
------------(Exit to Cyborg Lab)------------->
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:36 am

Kageo had felt something raise him from his position, though the kaka could not see clearly anymore, he had shut his eyes and left his sense of smell to determine who it was holding him now. He knew the people of Sector 7 relatively well, even those he'd met once, he had never noticed still who it was; all he did was hold the Master Artifice Core in hand tightly. The spear was his regulator, his weapon, made his life much easier at times. Even now as it would rip through his general body, drawing a soft mew from his lips; he spoke in his hazy demeanor. "Hand...can pet me..yes?" the modified bio-weapon had enough logic to think complex issues through...and all he asked for as he was carried, was to be pet as he was taken to the Cyborg Lab.

(Exeunt to the Cyborg Lab with Majamu) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4