Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Area near Lost Town

Go down

Area near Lost Town Empty Area near Lost Town

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:12 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>(Arriving from Ronan-Gai)

Once arriving in the barren area, he made sure that no one was around: No kaka to be in danger and no one else looking for the famous 'Hero of Ikaruga', surely if anyone came, they'd be looking to face Jubei and likely an annoyed Jin. Though with that out of the way after the arrival, Jubei decided to fill the Ex-Major of NOL on the regiment that they'd be doing, the first of which was his confrontation with Yukianesa. It wasn't going to be pretty but he knew that the kid would weather it just fine, he was Ragna's brother and that was all Jubei was concerned with of course being necessary to make it.

"Alright Jin, here's the plan...first thing I need you to do is settle down, take Yukianesa into your hand...and as soon as she enters your mind; confront her. Don't worry, I'll keep that critter in line if she takes ya over. But first thing is, if yer gonna be her master, ya have to stand up to her. Otherwise she'll wait until yer guard's down, pretending to listen and then possess the hell outta ya." the words were going to be whatever drove Jin to do it, he knew that he'd succeed for the sake of Ragna.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Area near Lost Town Empty Re: Area near Lost Town

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:21 pm

--------------------------From Ronin-Gai

As Jin followed Jubei it was obviously a good place for silent training, an area near the Lost Town where nobody comes except for the Kakas but they mainly stay in there village. Jin knew it was risky with the high Seithr levels here but he had no choice. But Jin couldn't believe what he was hearing, he would have to let Yukianesa herself enter into his mind!? Jin remembered all of the times he done that and the bitch would just screw him over to try and kill Ragna. Jin simply sighed as he took a meditative state as he unsheathed Yukianesa and placed it upon his lap, the coldness from the blade showed as mist like snow evaporated from the sword. "I don't really like where this is going but you are my master and one of the Six Heroes so....I;ll trust you." Jin the closed his eyes and concentrated, awaiting for the Nox Nyctores to enter his mind, preparing to see what she would do.

(OOC: Idk what I'm going to do with this so am I just going to type out what happens or is Jubei gonna like mini RP as Yukianesa? I will await Jubei's next post.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 am

(OoC: I'm lazy to summerize this xD, so I'll just adlib something)

"Alright kid, we're gonna get this thing started..." giving the Yukianesa a tap on the handle, Jubei stepped back after tapping the Nox, it was as if to awaken it from the trance-like sealed state it was in whenever Jin was free of it, but now he helped it to go into his mind...there the voice would speak to Jin in an eerie voice that the youthful warrior would hear eminating inside of his mind.

'Go for him Jin...show the thanks for this cat...by destroying him with me...freeze him, crush his very soul...you can...with my power, take me...wield me...love those around you and share them with blood.' the words had been no less eerie than they'd been over the years, but by now Jin would be in control for a first time in a good while. The words had not been laced with their usual venom...they were almost repulsive as the seductive cries of Yukianesa attempted to get him to attack Jubei; the veteran hero had already stepped back.

Jubei was playing it safe and already had been ready for any move that might be made against him, Jubei was sure he could disarm Jin safely should it have gotten that bad, since he had the advantage of being ready and skill of dealing with powerful opponents; this would be no different.

(OoC:Take it away Jin, just have him resisting the mind control xD)
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:42 am

Suddenly Jin heard it...that damn...feminine voice of destruction. Yukianesa had entered his mind and was trying to force him to kill Jubei, Jin tightened his hold on the sword from within his lap as he started getting....angry? Jin was speaking to Yukianesa within the conscious of his own mind.

"You stupid bitch stop forcing me to kill the ones I love! I'm always sad because the ones who I love run away because YOU try to make me kill them! You're a pain in the ass, I am Jin Kisaragi, I am your master I'm not going to bend own and be your bitch no more! I'm either your master or I will make sure I discipline you!" Yukianesa began getting frustrated and started to increase her power and try to control Jin's mind. Suddenly Jin slowly and shivered as he began to grab Yukianesa's hilt. As Jin was slowly unsheathing it to attack Jubei he regained control and slammed the blade back into her sheath.....Jin....was winning!?

"N...NO! I won't let you control me any longer! I told you I am the master and your my sword! Now if you don't want any discipline you will get your ass out of my head, be a good girl and hop back into that damn sword before I punish you, you little bitch!" Yukianesa was not going to give up but suddenly Jin's voice rose as an exact image of himself appeared before Yukianesa within his mind...His colors were changing, his color disappeared and he was merely a black and white silhouette as he glared at Yukianesa with two red...demonic eyes. Even the icy Yukianesa's blood ran cold as she ran out of Jin's mind. As Jin opened his eyes he gasped for air as he stopped shivering and looked at his Nox. Jin slowly stood up and looked at Jubei....then to Yukianesa. He quickly unsheathed the blade as if he was ready to attack.....but he simply looked at the blade so the sun could reflect off of the blade as he resheathed it.

"Heh...looks like your MY bitch now Yukianesa...I'm your master....T..Thank you master I...I did it...I took control of Yukianesa!" Jin walked over and gave his master a bow as his thanks to him for allowing him to wield this power.

(OOC: The blue unbolded text is Jin talking in his mind, the bold blue text is him speaking out loud.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:29 am

The time that had seemed like minutes passing, were in truth the flow of hours...it had been somewhere around 10 hours since Jin had descended into his mind and in truth, Jin had already surprised the cat. The training had gone this far in so little time? Was his determination that strong a factor? it seemed that this was the overall case, and the veteran had to grin at Jin's efforts. He had broken the first steps within minutes, though the way he spoke of it; he felt ready to go. Jubei considered telling Jin that this was just the start of the training, though he'd aced it rapidly...he decided to let that one be. Figuring at best, Jin would learn it, even if it were at a great cost. That wish and desire to go off, to be that hero inside seemed to be something that he could understand.

After all, that drive is what pushed Jubei to become just who he was today; he could see remnants of that lying inside of Jin, his ambition to become someone greater than the Hero of Ikaruga was something undeniable. He wanted to bind the family that he'd had as a child back together. Caelica...maybe I should find ya, if yer still around then that critter Terumi will be right after ya if he learned of it. the mental thoughts were dancing around in his mind as he decidedly would answer Jin's response to him.

"Well Kid, it looks like you've gotten a long way forward, without much time there. I'm impressed with your mental fortitude, well I can't stop ya from yer destiny. If ya need anything kid, don't hesitate to come look for me, ya know I'm just 'round when I'm needed." after exchanging these words with Jin, he sat back down and popped his neck, considering any business he might have in the kaka village; he was close enough to keep that in mind.
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:09 am

Jin thanked his master one last time, it appeared they were already going to depart after meeting each other half a day ago back in Ronin-Gai. As Jin picked up Yukianesa again he bowed once more to Jubei as he turned and unsheathed it, he smiled as he formed an Ice Car and hopped aboard it, taking one more look at his master Jin began driving off into the horizons ahead. He now knew what he was going to do...he was going to help Ragna fight there sister....The Imperator Librarius...Saya.

{EXIT}

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Jubei gave him one last look before he went on his way, the cat had other plans with Jin gone now. He wasn't going to wait on it, he decided something while Jin was present. "Well I reckon I should get a move on to, after all, sittin' around won't find me Caelica. Well here goes nothing, I'll find ye out there, before that dang critter Terumi does." with the thought in mind, Jubei started off. Not sure where to start looking for her, but obviously he would not let his surprise get the better of him.

The clock was ticking and it was only a matter of time before the Librarium made their move, so with this in mind the Veteran hero headed off to find her first.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~~>
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus
Jubei,One-Eyed Lotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

-------------------------------(From NOL Headquarters)------------------------------>
The last bounties not having been that exciting, Kouma had decided to target a bigger fry. It was a strangely nice-looking girl, but she was a criminal, regardless of gender, looks, and whatever else.
"Er... Yeah, they say her name is Yoshi-um... Yoshi-whatever.", the boar beastkin shrugged off his inability to speak overly long names. "Let's go at her house. We'll take her from there, and I hope it will make things simpler. After all, will she fight in her house?" He was truly expecting to find the girl with two identities where she once belonged. Brandishing his turtle-shell-like shield in front of him, he looked in the quarter for a house fitting the name...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

--------------(From NOL Headquarters)---------------->

Touko was sitting on Kouma's shoulder. He was so strong and her so light he probably didn't even notice. "Yoshi-what? Anyway, you're right Kouma, dealing with people at their home is not bad at all... it gives us a good judgment place, it's much better than the outside, especially here." She didn't like at all the looks of the place... it was too dark to her tastes.

Searching for a house with Yatsugashira written somewhere, Touko leapt out of her partner's shoulders and started to run the streets, still never having Kouma out of her sights... or was it the contrary?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Keeping Touko in his sights was not that complicated in Lost Town's nearest quarters was easy, but Kouma took much attention to keeping her safe. Maybe too much. Since his attention was away, he didn't see a single house with the name Yatsu-something...
"Damn, that's taking much time to read this... Touko, can you take my part of checking the houses? I'll try and ask the passengers."
Even without her answer, Kouma started to get ready to interrogate any passerby who happened to be there, preparing the wanted poster and his most intimidating figure to take his answers. Nobody would want to make him angry that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Touko was running everywhere. No house named Yatsu-whatever. This was starting to be depressing, but that was the way they had always proceeded. She heard Kouma from afar asking her to look at the houses. "I'm coming! Lemme look at the sheet again?" She rushed at the houses looking for the name of the girl she was waiting for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 am

After a big while of asking people and looking on houses only to get the classical "she's dead" answer from the passengers, Kouma was a bit angry. Nobody was hiding anything and yet Kouma and Touko just had learned absolutely nothing new. People were even more unaware of Yoshimura Yatsugashira's whereabouts than he was. And that meant something. Were they really going to find something here? Kouma doubted.
Somehow, Kouma's reaction to this dead-end-like situation was a large grin. After all, that was but the beginning. The beginning of an interesting game in which the goal was to find the criminal girl. More interesting that frying little fishes if you ask me. After one more interrogatory failure, the boar-man turned to his little girl associate. "Hey, Touko. You have some fresh news? It's gettin' borin' in there...", he said with a strange expression mixing excitement and sarcasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:01 pm

Touko was still running around in the surroundings, without any success, sadly... Maybe we should just change locations...

She had heard Kouma calling for her, and wanted to rush at his side to tell him she found nothing... but in her haste, she hit a postbox with her head. Knocked off her feet, she sat up to look at said mailbox... who belonged to people named Yatsugashira. "Kouma! Here's the house!" She was excited, but soon would come for her the time to get serious...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Wow, this one definitely was a lucky hit. Though he cared for Touko's state (that postbox may have hurt), he soon saw that she was pretty okay. "Yeah, that's a lucky shot, princess.", he said with a slightly sarcastic grin. "But that came totally at the right moment. Let's get ready." After taking a slight breath and cracking his neck to ready himself for big action, he knocked simply at the door four times... He waited a bit for an answer, but nothing alike to any move on the opposite side of the door could be heard... They surely were hiding the criminal girl, and even if not, they surely hid stuff to prevent them from seeing it. Very suspicious. Kouma hit the door harder, his sheer strength menacing to break through it. Though, the boar beastkin still held himself in a calmer mood, because if not, material damage would have to be paid, and that was so the contrary to what they wanted... Will they open the door at one moment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:29 pm

"Yup, that's exactly the right moment." That postbox didn't hurt a bit. Patiently waiting behind the door that it opens itself, she quickly found this boring... and she quickly found her solution for it: Chou Zou 's shapeshifting ability could change it into a masterkey, with which she opened the door.
"Easy go, easy win, Kouma." She snuck into the house, waiting for him to follow her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 pm

As Touko opened the door, Kouma barged in the house, blatantly shouting at anybody inside the house to get here at once. Slightly pissed off at the locals' cowardice, the boar-kin ran through the house, his feet hammering the floor, aiming to find people anywhere. But nobody was here, even upstairs. That criminal girl has dealt with them; either she hid them where we couldn't ask them, or she just totally killed them, hands down. Dammit. After a global inspection, he just went back to Touko to tell her the bad news: "Hey, Touko, that house is totally desert. There's just nobody in there... She surely has done stuff about them... What does your intuition tell you about this?"
Having his opinion didn't allow Kouma to take the lead, and he had to talk with Touko about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Touko had explored the house unseen. There really was nobody there, as Kouma told her a bit later. "Well if this is not unfortunate... But at least we can scour everything there."

She did as she told immediately, looking for any useful information... and she did well. "I found something interesting. They're of Ikarugan descendance." Regaining immediately her happy, light-minded expression, she added joyfully: "It's time for a tourist trip at Ronin-Gai!" Even if the girl was dead in the proper sense of the term, it was so soon before her body would be recognizable.

--------------------------(Exit to Ronin-Gai)------------------>

Last edited by Touko Kazashi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 pm

So she was to be seen in Ronin-Gai? That was going to take some time: and Kagutsuchi was home to such oddballs as walking dead girl criminals... I'll be so damned if the criminals here ain't weirder than those at home... So, when Touko pointed out Ronin-Gai as their next destination, Kouma was a bit doubtful. "Are you sure that just because she's of Ikarugan breed, we'll find her in Ronin-Gai?" Well, we have no other potential clue about wherever she might be, so... might as well take a trip there... "Well, do we have anything else to watch out for?", the boar-kin said while scratching at the back his own ear and looking around.
"Looks like not. Let's go!"
And as he spoke, Kouma got out of the house, making sure Touko followed him shortly all the way.
------------------(To Ronin-Gai)--------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down