Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Area

Go down

Training Area Empty Training Area

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 am

Description:
The Training Area is a place where new equipment is tested. It's divided into a firing range, a Melee room and a lead lined "Testing Area" with blast proof plateglass windows and an intercom system.

>>>Kokonoe's Place>>>

Kokonoe walked into the Training rooms an immediately headed for the Testing Area. She walked into the middle of the room and waited for Noel to catch up. Once she was there, Kokonoe spoke. "The first thing you must do is simple: Call the armour, the sword, to you. Rea out with your mind and touch it, and tell it to come. Unlike the earlier models, it should simply appear behind you."

Back to top Go down

Training Area Empty Re: Training Area

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 am

Noel followed up, dressed in a marine blue bodysuit which she adjusted various times to make it fit her.

Guh.. well, what can i expect, those things were made for my previous bust size..

She then blinked at Kokonoe`s comment, understanding little of it.

That.... that sounds incredibly psychic... i`m not sure if i have the mental capability for this.... oh, i´ll just try..

It took her serveral minutes to even focus her mind on the sword, then touch it... but telling it to come was another thing.

Come... uh.. come? Come to me...?

She sighed mentally, then then tried to remember what it was like with Bolverk.

I have to do it in a commanding voice, i guess... and really, really be commanding about it... and crytal clear and all that...

Focussing again, this time, in less than a minute, she touched the sword`s mental image and ordered:

Come.

The sword in her mind blurred and disappeared, then reappeared behind her.. in a much more gentle and elegant fashion than the actual Nox Nyctores Murakumo, which would just appear behind its user and ram itself straight into the ground..

....I.. i did it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:24 am

Kokonoe smirked. "I knew you could do it," she said. "Now...Tell it...Battle Mode, Activate!" she said, her glasses gleaming as she watched Noel's every move. She should probably be standing behind the glass, but she knew Noel would be more comfortable if she didn't act like there was any danger to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:38 am

Eh....? How am i supposed to know how? ....

A look at Kokonoe`s expression was enough to know the answer.

.okay.. okay.. i´ll figure out myself... Battle Mode, Activate! She yelled at the sword, with little sucess.
After that, she placed her palm on the sword, repeating the command mentally.

Battle mode... activate...!

Nothing happened... but then she remembered that time at the cauldron.. that girl wasn´t touching her Murakumo at all.
Maybe it was all mental work afterall...

Once again, she focused on the swords current position, before repeating the command once again.

Battle mode.. Activate!

A sharp sensation went through her body, although not painful, it felt a bit unpleasent.
The next moment she saw things through a Heads Up Display, showing her the world in an infrared vision with data like power output, accleration in all three axies as well as damage reports and mission objectives. It was obviously inspired by a fighter jet´s HUD.

On the outside, Noel`s silluette resembled a Murakumo Unit, but drastically different than Nu, Lambda, or even Mu seemed to be. The sword legs that kept her hovering about a foot over the ground were edged and sharpned, unlike the round swords the others had, and a cannon seemed to be mounted on each´s backside. The positioning lights were smaller and more subtle, the places on her hips where the large lights ususally rested on where replaced by shaped charges that could be thrown and deployed... there was a slim backpack on her, its functions seemingly unknown as of now... her metal arm guards were thicker than the other Murakumos and not fitted with a sword, but with what seemed to be a ballistic knife of quite a large size. Behind her, six swords, resembleing oversized, short katana blades, floated idley, also being fitted with two small cannons each.

This is... wierd... a lot of stuff is going through my head... mission data incomplete... self diagnoisis running... running... completed... Unit operational...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:42 am

Kokonoe grinned. "Success tastes so sweet," she said mostly to herself. "Alright, Delta. Mission Objective: Destroy the targets," she said, pointing to a row of free standing humanoid objects with targets painted on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:54 am

Noel just stood there for a moment, trying to get cozy with the feeling of being one with the machine, but it wasn´t easy at all... especially as since nobody ever told her how to operate a Murakumo like this.

Uuuhm... I guess i´m just going to try different commands and try to aim them at the targets... For the love of god though, stand back!

Her fear wasn´t exactly for nothing, as she tried out the first command, she raised both hands and aimed them at the first target.... she picked out the first in the list of useable weapons displayed to her.

Out of seemingly nowhere, her left metal armguard folded open on the side, revealing a large gun barrel that fired a shot, rather randomly, at the target and completely missed it..

Whoops!

Decideing she should go for something less violent and dangerous, she took the stace of in which Lambda threw her blades at her and tried to control one of them.

Throw.

At least nothing blew up this time, but her aim was off, resulting in the poor humanoid target getting castrated.

After serveral more failures, she destroyed the targets, more or less, but certainly not with an optimum of efficentcy.

Mission accomplished. Mission data reveals a lack of accuracy and efficiency. ...What? This armor is insulting me...? .... incomptent user.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Kokonoe chuckled lightly. "You just need a bit more practice, I'd wager," she said. She pressed a button on the wall and the remains of the targets were replaced fresh ones. "Try the targeting mode. It's a new feature," she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Targeting... mode..? Ah, you mean this thing...

Noel`s mechanical eyepiece ajusted and seemed to refocus, then the HUD painted all the targets she saw red, zero lifesigns, non human targets.

Okay then... what else do we have in our Arsenal...

Slowly, very slowly, Noel got the hang of it, kicked the first doll and shot a round into its stomatch whilest doing so, then opened fire with a swipe of her flying swords, a burst from the Vernier engines mounted on her legs propelled her forwards so that the ballistic knife popping out of her arm slashed the third target directly in half. Her movements weren`t very smooth, but the effectiveness that she destroyed the targets with left no question that the full capabilities of the armor were yet to be shown.

Hm... i wonder what that does..

Noel used what was discribed as "Multi-axies attack", letting her blades spin around her body like a circular saw.

Oh oh... duck, Miss Kokonoe!

The burst of projectiles missed Kokonoe, but destroyed two more targets. The armor, even without Noel`s command, caclulated precisely so that the creator would not be harmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:47 am

Kokonoe watched the whole scene carefully, not moving when she said to duck, as she knew the missiles would avoid her. "Good, good. You're doing very well," she said, looking at the thoroughly destroyed targets. "Let's try again," she said, pressing the same button that took the targets away and brought up new ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:21 am

Noel was slowly getting the hang of things, trying out the things that were most un-dangerous, trying to get the feeling for them and string them together into more rapid attacks.
Suddenly, one of the alert icons flashed up.

Plasma Leak detected. Situation minor. Yellow alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:39 am

"Initiate Nanotech Repair sequence immediately," Kokonoe ordered, the hair on her tails bristling slightly. A plasma leak was not good at all. Hopefully the nanobots could repair it quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:45 am

Noel had unsleathed the source of the leak, one of the cannons in her left armpiece. Hot red plasma came out in a rather unspectacular way, the leak was mere milimetres big and the cannon wasn`t under pressure. Slowly, the leak stopped, and Noel`s visor gave green light to continue.

Leak stopped. Continueing the termination protocol.

Despite this incident, Noel was confident of her new toy and it prooved itself in the next tests, which went smoothly and easy, destroying the rest of the targets.
With a day of practice or two, she could wrap her head around all the functions and abilities of the armor.

Requesting Permission to test Dimensional Teleportation System.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:55 am

Kokonoe gave a oft sigh of relief as the Nanotech proved itself. She watched with a slight smirk as her aim got better and she wiped out the targets with a bit less effort. 'Yes, this is very good.' It was then that Noel's...or Delta's...request met her ears. "Hmn. Yes, alright. Permission granted. Don't leave the bunker though, and that is an order. Try going to my place, maybe, or the lab."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:02 am

Understood. Laboratory coordinates implanted. Initateing Time Space Warp.

Noel`s armor created a purple rift in time space itself, opening behind her and closeing in front of her.
For a moment, Noel felt to be everywhere, but nowhere in preticular. A familliar feeling... the boundary. But she was there... right there. That vast empty space she had visited some time ago... but when? Why? How? The lost memory could not be restored. All Mu knew was that she had been here before...
Before she could wrap her head around it, she reappeared in the laboratory, the systems rebooted and everything seemed to be working fine.

----------> Cyborg lab (again)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:28 am

Kokonoe walked into the room behind the glass and keyed an intercom to a the screens in the lab. "Good work. Come back now, Delta," she said, before turning the intercom off and walking back into the main room of the Testing Area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 am

Noel reappeared in a purple rift, seemingly gently and elegant, doing a quick systems check before turning to Kokonoe.

Time space warp completed.

After being in the armor for a hour and a half, Noel didn`t bother on saying something on her own, her armor automatically made her speak if something was amiss.
She didn`t find anything else to test, aside from an old friend of hers...

All systems normal. Testing complete. Standby for further orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:41 am

"Disengage battle mode," Kokonoe said. "I think you deserve a bit of rest," she said. "What do you say we head back to my place for some breakfast?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 am

Noel nodded, now that she understrood the concept it was easy to disengage the battle mode again and return to her previous form.

The sword floating behind her disappeared and was sent back to the storage room for later use as Noel approached Kokonoe again.

Breakfast sounds about right now... but i just need to get a change of clothes. I don`t know how Alpha can stand wearing these bodysuits for long.

It was less of the fact that it was tight, but more of the fact that it was basically showing her figure exactly, like bodypaint would. A definite blush on her face confirmed that theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down