Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lobby/Lounge Area

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lobby/Lounge Area Empty Lobby/Lounge Area

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Lambda led him to a part of the bunker with a classy interior, feaureing a large aquarium with real fish, a bar with liquor and soft drinks, serveral electronic and manual playthings as well as serveral large sofas hosting enough room for serveral dozen men, but right now it was pretty empty as since it was working hour.

Take a seat wherever you want, the scientists are all working just now. Just ask me if you desire anything, i will grant you anything thats within the possiblities. In any case, i will be nearby if something happens.

In theory, she was just there to give him company, but practically she was watching him, observeing the behavior of the rare guest and trying to find out if is motives were pure, although it was undoubtful someone of Hakumen`s caliber was rightous.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lobby/Lounge Area Empty Re: Lobby/Lounge Area

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Hakumen glanced around the room, making mental notes of the pains taken to make the room comfortable. It seemed odd for someone like Kokonoe to care about her "guest's" comfort but it didn't really matter to him. While his armor gave him great power, it had it's price. The Sankishin Unit had gradually absorbed his physical form over the decades leaving only his soul and a false face bound in the armor. Even if he wanted food or drink, Hakumen was no longer capable of experiencing hunger or thirst. Prefering to stand rather than sit, Hakumen folded his arms and leaned his back against the wall

"You have my appreciation for your trouble Murakumo but I do not require anything at the moment." he said without looking at Lambda.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Lambda nodded silently, standing nearby and leaning against the wall whilest thinking about Hakumen. He was so much like the Murakumos in a way... yet he hated him with passion for thier purpose they were originally made for.
After a short period of silence, she spoke up again.

I think you and i are more alike than you think, Hakumen. She said, stareing at the opposite wall with her big, red, innocent eyes.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Lambda's voice awoke hakumen from his daydreaming and he looked in her direction. A murakumo and him? Similar? The idea was funny enough to make even him chuckle a little bit. The alien sound filled the otherwise empty lobby. Despite his rude laugh, Hakumen had to admit that there were some similarities, even if they were only physical. Neither of them were exactly human and both were boung to the fate of Amaterasu in some way.

"I have been compared to many things, but a Murakumo has never been among them. Enlighten me child, as to how you and I are anything alike."

[[apologies for the painfully short post]]
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Lambda`s facial expression barely changed, she just smirked as he laughed.

Its true that our purposes contradict each other.. you, being made to restore the order to this world, and i, being made to destroy that order.. but i`m a machine placed into a human body, and you´re a human, placed into a machine... we`re both half thing, half human.. and we´re both one with the sword.

She took a breath, then continued.

Without Nu`s soul, i would still be an empty humanculous.. without Rachel, you would be dead... we both owe our lives to someone, and we were both reawakened by Mistress Kokonoe.. We`re both tied to Ragna, we both want to destroy him... even though my will to kill him is only Kokonoe`s will to get rid of him...

Lambda pushed herself off the wall, walking a bit.

We both see the world though a mechanical visor most the times, we both feel, yet don´t, we both want, yet push our will aside for the will of someone else.. we both loved, yet love no longer...

Her voice fell in tone, then went completely silent.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Halfway through the Murakumo's speech, Hakumen found himself gratful that he wore a mask because Lambda's words had left him nearly speechless. He felt foolish for not seeing so many of those similarities by now but he had never paid the clones of his sister much attention. They were a remnant of his past, something he had tried so very hard to bury. Hakumen was about to reply but stopped himself, knowing his voice would crack and reveal how hard the words had hit. Instead he waited another second, and reigned in his emotions.

"You are...wise beyond your years Murakumo. I will not deny all that you have said is true but there is another crucial difference between us other than our purpose. It is our choices. I chose to enter this armor and I now choose to defend the will of Amaterasu. You are bound by the will of the grimalkin, you're her tool. When the day comes that you alone control your life I shall acknowledge you as an equal. Until then you're just another shadow from my past."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Lambda nodded to him, haveing left that out on purpose to proove her point to him.
She didn´t ask anyone to be made like this. She didn´t want to be put inside the Murakumo armor. Neither did she agree to being synced with the Boundary, and eventually failing to be synced afterall.... she didn´t even ask to be revived.

Thats fine by me... its probably better for both of us this way. This way you wouldn´t get blinded by your anger if i fall against Terumi.

Her face remained blank.

And by the current state of things, i expect that to happen..

You`re hopelessly suicidal, Lambda. Don´t be that way, Nu wants to see Ragna again.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Hakumen returned his gaze to the floor. For a moment Lambda had truly reminded him of Saya and it worried him to no end. He was Hakumen, Jin Kisaragi was no more and those memories were nothing to him. With that he forced those traces of his old life deep into the recesses of his mind, safely hidden away. When he spoke next, his voice was cold, almost depressed.

"Fear not Murakumo, if the grimalkin upholds her end of our agreement I shall slay Terumi myself. No harm shall befall you....for now."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Lambda smiled at him, which seemed incredible seeing how her previous faces were blank and emotionless.

I´m sure Mistress will do a fine job of makeing you stronger..Although she might not scavage all your strength from the Boundary even if she could.

Kokonoe was a wise woman, cranky, but wise. She wouldn´t exchange Terumi for an even bigger threat.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:13 am

>>>[from the Cyborg Lab]>>>

The sound of Kokonoe's sandals clacking on the floor could be heard as the doors to the lounge opened. "Hakumen, the time has come," she said almost boredly. Her cold eyes traveled from Hakumen to Lambda, seeing her smile. She smiled softly at that, then her eyes traveled back to Hakumen, and her typical mild frown took its place back on her face. "Come. There is no time to be wasted."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:17 am

Pushing off the wall, hakumen crossed the room in just a few strides and brushed past Kokonoe without a glance. The grimalkin was correct, the time had come, the time for him to reclaim a piece of his former stature and end this calamity before it began. "If on nothing else grimalkin, we can at least agree in that regard."

=====> Wherever Kokonoe decided to do the procedure.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:19 am

Kokonoe nodded and walked out.

>>>Mage's Rooms>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:59 am

Still visibly furious, Hakumen marched into the Lobby, the very atmosphere around her crackling with energy. Despite her anger at the grimalkin, she couldn't deny that her power had skyrocketed due to the proceedure. Perhaps she would keep that in mind when the time came to kill the cat. The occasional worker set eyes on Hakumen and seemed dumbfounded before being frightened away by a deadly glare from the white-clad warrior. As she entered the lobby, she noticed Lambda still waiting. Hakumen chose to ignore the Murakumo for now as she ehard footsteps following her and instantly recognized Kokonoe's gait.

"What is it you want now grimalkin?" she exclaimed, suprised at just how soft her new voice was.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:16 pm

One of the doors that led to the lobby opened, and, despite the popular knowledge that Lambda was Kokonoe`s only Murakumo, another one, featureing black hair, green eyes and a white bodysuit came into the room, nodding to Lambda as a greeting before raiseing an eyebrow at Hakumen´s new form, then turning to her mistress.

Along with Delta`s new prime field (OOC: Thats whats used to contain the Murakumo souls in the bodies dureing those Boundary actions, the loss of the prime field caused Lambda to malfuction), the modifications done to her and... this, is there anything else i need to know about, Mistress Kokonoe?

She didn`t even sound amused, she had seen far worse dureing her employment with Sector Seven. Tagers infameous rocket propelled Phallus was one of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:35 pm

"Ah, Alpha." She listened to the Murakumo's words and then shook her head lightly. "No, nothing much else that I can think of...except that perhaps Hazama may try to attack this installation sometime in not too distant future...Ah, there is something I wanted to see you about as well. I think it's time I ran a few diagnostics on you," she said. "So if you would please accompany me to the lab in a moment...but first..." Kokonoe walked over to Hakumen and squeezed her breasts a bit. She smiled widely. "Good, good, very much like the real thing. I would have to say that this operation was a total success! Now, Alpha, please come with me," she said, turning on her heel and walking out of the room towards the cyborg lab.

>>>Cyborg Lab>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Whilest`s Lambda`s eyes widened and her mouth fell open, Alpha merely smirked a bit and followed Kokonoe directly, muttering little things that were only relevant to the status of the bunker perimeter itself.

------> Cyborg lab

------------------------------------------------
LAMBDA POST:

Lambda, fully thrown off her trail of thought, looked at Hakumen and blinked again and again.

Did she just... do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Hakumen was caught totally offguard by the sudden groping and her face reddened in a combination of rage and slight humiliation. Calm down, it is a necessary burden she told herself with a sigh. Having grown somewhat tired of carrying her mask, Hakumen held the white faceplate against the side of her head and it was quickly absorbed by the horned headpiece she still wore leaving her face uncovered. By the time she had come up with a fitting come back, the grimalkin was already gone with one of the Murakumos in tow. Once more left alone with Lambda, Hakumen glanced in her direction.

"Indeed she did. Your Master's arrogence never ceases to suprise me."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Lambda was out of things to say for a moment as she simply slipped her eyes over the new Haku... woman. It turned out to be supriseingly ethical and gentle, almost artsy what she did to the once frightening and fierce warrior. For a moment, she wondered if those breasts were actually real or simply additions to the material of the armor.

Well, uhm, you still look good, just, different.. and not as threatening as before i have to say.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Hakumen had had enough for one day. First the vampire, then the cat, and now a damned Murakumo had the nerve to comment on this travesty that had befallen him. With a low growl, hakumen stormed over to where lambda was leaning against the wall and slammed her palm against against it, just missing the smaller girl. Her green eyes were dark and vengeful.

"Speak again Murakumo, and I shall show you just how threatening I can be." No sooner had the words left her lips did Hakumen feel guilt over speaking them. This transformation had made her far more emotional than before and she was having difficulty controlling both her feelings and her desires.

Stepping away from the wall, hakumen ran her fingers through her hair and exhaled. "I...apologize. My anger should be directed towards the grimalkin. You are innocent in all this."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Lambda blinked and twitched, almost reacting with emergeancy defense measures.

...No worries... She muttered, loud enough to hear and shook a bit.
Look at it from the bright side, Hakumen... at least you look human again.

The second that left her mouth, the second she dashed out of the way in order not to get another hit. Despite his looks, Hakumen was still Hakumen and could explode in rage from time to time.

Just.. just take a stroll through the bunker maybe, exhale, breath slowly... anger never lasts forever...

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Resting one hand on her hip, Hakumen scratched the back of her head in an irritated manner. "Perhaps you are right Murakumo, a walk would do me well." she said with a little nod. However, Hakumen's mood quickly darkened once more as she looked around the lobby and the few workers moving around. "Then again, knowing the grimalkin, this complex has more traps and suprises than I care to deal with at the moment. I will require a guide." the sound of Hakumen's voice implied she was just making a statement, but the look she gave Lambda indicated it was more of an order. If anybody knew the safe passages of Sector 7, it was Lambda.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Lambda grinned a bit, knowing that Alpha was in control of all boobie-traps and secret doors around.

Oh, its pretty safe-ish... as long as you don`t run into experiments. But i suppose i could guide you around a little.

Her grin increased in size.

If i can get a feel on your improvements as well for it... there aren´t many persons in the world who can say "I groped the second most powerful being in the world", right?

This statement would probably cost her the head, or a few hairs, but it was worth saying it. Her armor was fully recharged and in the vincinity of a ton of allys, she was on the safe side.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Hakumen cocked her head to the side, not quite understanding what the Murakumo wanted. She stood for a moment before following Lambda's gaze to her new breasts and the truth hit her like a ton of bricks. A vein in her forehead throbbed and she gnashed her teeth but managed to hold back the violent impulses. "Oh for Heaven's sake do whatever it is you want."
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Lambda giggled like a schoolgirl as she literally hovered over and put her hands on Hakumen´s breasts... after hesitateing for a second.
Her hands cupped them at first, then groped them, weighting each one with a gentle feel.

Wow... wow..! This is awesome..! She got them in just the right size and just the right consistancy..! Those are the most perfect boobs i´ve ever seen...!!

Without care or hesitation, Lambda pushed her cheek against his bust, looking very pleased with the soft, warm feel beneath the rubber texture.

Webmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:42 pm

Hakumen crossed her arms beneath her breasts and closed her eyes, her face twisted into a frown as Lambda had her fun. However, as the Murakumo grew less shy, Hakumen could not ignore a growing sensation within her. The Murakumo's touch felt, for lack of a better term, good. As amazing as it sounded, Hakumen was actually enjoying Lambda's immature facination with her breasts. However, the White Void would never allow the smaller girl to know that so she kept her face as emotionless as possible with the exception of a slight blushing.

"Are you...quite done yet?"
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next