Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lambda's initial soul comes back to life (Complete)

2 posters

Go down

Lambda's initial soul comes back to life (Complete) Empty Lambda's initial soul comes back to life (Complete)

Post by Eta7 Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Name: Eta-7 (or Lambda-11 as she still calls herself that at times)

Race: Homunculus

Appearance: Eta is a young, short and frail woman, standing at 159 cm and weighing no more than 47 kilograms. She has red hair tied into a single ponytail which falls down to her knees, and has deep red eyes. Unlike most Murakumos, she is pleasingly curvy, as her body was modified by Jellal during her body's long stasis. She doesn't wear a Murakumo outfit, preferring tight red trousers and a simple tight white T-shirt.

Loyalty: None.

Personality: As Lambda, Eta was already very pessimistic due to the deep and constant pain she endured at Ibukido. Kokonoe expulsing her soul has not arranged anything in her mind, almost driving her paranoid, to the point physical contact hurts her from hypocondria. When she's not in danger, she's a very kind person who just wants to be loved to offset all the trouble she's gone through. She doesn't like to fight as it involves inevitable damage to her, as to others.

Weaponry: Absolutely nothing.

Abilities: She has no armor or anything as a weapon, but she still has the standard Murakumo abilities, and she is exceptionally skilled with those:
-Accelerated regeneration: A whole limb cut off will take her around two hours to regenerate if she's resting. Her regeneration ability's efficiency vary greatly depending on her focus, from two times quicker to two times slower. Therefore, cuts can just close themselves in a matter of seconds, though a minute will be necessary for the deeper ones. However, it doesn't erase the pain she feels from it, and she is forced not to move during the process.
-Teleport: Eta is able to tear space and go through the part she sliced. She doesn't see anything and is unable to turn back when doing so, and she goes dizzy for a fraction of time after reappearing, so she doesn't like using this.
-Summoning Swords: She has the same sword-summoning ability as Lambda. Her swords come out quicker, but they are smaller and usually don't cut, fitting her pacifist personality. However, massive use in a short time make her flinch, and can go as far as taking her consciousness away. (Note: Her movelist is the same as Lambda's)
-Along with her abilities, she has a terrible downside which is she feels pain at its fullest when she's hit, and she can difficultly withstand any heavy shot.

History: When Kokonoe attempted to delete Lambda's soul by making her her tool, she didn't expect her computers to be lying. What she thought was a complete deletion was actually an expulsion: the already broken Lambda's soul wandered out of her body aimlessly, but it was sure of one thing: it wouldn't be at Sector 7.
After days of wandering, the soul found what it thought would be impossible: a fully functional body with no soul. Stored in Jellal's secret hideout, that body was the one reserved for the dead mastermind's final plan of a Murakumo army: actually the body was Eta-7.
In her new body, the frail girl headed out in order to bring down first Sector Seven, then the NOL, even if she actually lacks the courage to do so...

RP sample: I think I don't really need it, but if there's some practice fight I have to do, it's not a problem.

Eta7

Back to top Go down

Lambda's initial soul comes back to life (Complete) Empty Re: Lambda's initial soul comes back to life (Complete)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:53 pm

I´m sure Ragna will disagree, but i see no problem with a character that has no means of fighting back.
We need cannon fodder too, you know. lol

Approvals 01
Disapprovals 00

Back to top Go down

Lambda's initial soul comes back to life (Complete) Empty Re: Lambda's initial soul comes back to life (Complete)

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:01 am

If this sheet had gone up two weeks ago I would have slapped it with a disapproval. However since then I've become more open minded and I'm more than happy to give it a chance.

APPROVALS: 02

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 am

Yup yup, alrighty then :3

Approvals: 03

Disapprovals: 00

Time to move this~
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down