Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aomi, aka the Omoikane Unit (Finished)

3 posters

Go down

Aomi, aka the Omoikane Unit (Finished) Empty Aomi, aka the Omoikane Unit (Finished)

Post by Aomi Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 am

Name: Aomi
Age: 0 (looks about the same age as the Murakumos, a bit younger though)
Race: Artificially-created human.

Appearance: A small young girl (heighs 4 ft 9 in and weighs 86 pounds) with crystal-clear light blue eyes, and short dark blue hair with two strands falling on the sides of her face. At the middle of her forehead is a white motif looking a bit like Ragna's BlazBlue, in her case it's only the releasing location. Her head has dark blue skin which makes her hair look deep blue in comparison. She usually wears a dark blue coat similar to the Murakumos' (in non-battle form, and without the seals) ones, its contours are light blue. Under it she wears a light blue jumpsuit (like Nu non-battle form), and thigh-high socks of the same color.
Loyalty: Novus Orbis Librarium (more accurately Hazama, Relius and Saya)
Personality: As she is constantly brainwashed by Hazama, she is usually an emotionless girl. But who knows what could happen if she wasn't under his control. In fact, she would go completely curious and restless, as the little child she is. She's not bright, as her way of thinking is as simple as possible, but even if she's no dumb, she often confuses herself when she tries to think.

Weaponry: Herself, and some Grimoires the NOL lets her use some time.
Abilities: Aomi has poor brute fighting abilities and lacks any force of will (mainly because she's emotionless), but tricks help her palliate superficially that weakness.
1- She has a very high Ars Magus applitude (her score is kept secret but is rumored to challenge Noel Vermillion's record), and she is sometimes lent Grimoires by the NOL, which help her vary fighting styles according to the one she has at the moment she fights.
2- As the Omoikane Unit, her head can store seithr and purify it for greater efficiency. She comes to be perfectly able to use it, which allows her to:
- Levitate: She can easily fly through air, but she can barely reach running speed.
- Heal: extremely limited: she can close cuts, but a full arm would take an entire month to regenerate itself, if she hasn't got the limb. She can also close others' cuts and other light wounds.
- Teleport herself anywhere she can see, but not instantly, because it requires her will (which is rather slow): it takes her half a second to initiate the teleportation, and another half-second to recover from it.
- Use seithr-powered attacks, such as energy balls or energy finger slashes.
- Increase anyone's power by releasing her modified seithr.
-- Drive: Mamadô (真魔道, Way of True Energy): Aomi's drive allows her to use more seithr to power up her attacks: the extra energy spent inflicts damage whenever her attacks are blocked or not: 20% of initial damage is dealt whether she's blocked or not.
--- Distortion Drive: Nôkon-jinrai (濃紺-迅雷, Dark Blue Thunder): Aomi summons a big dark blue laser (angle with the ground: 75°) aimed at her opponent.
--- Distortion Drive: Ao-moe (青燃え, Blazing Blue): Aomi performs a downward finger slash which hits the ground and bursts it in blue flames, making her opponent fly if touched. Then she forms an arrow between her two hands and fires it at the airborne opponent.
---- Astral Finish: World of Azure: Aomi fires a tiny energy ball. If it connects, the balls divides into four rings that wrap around the opponent's wrists and ankles, and forces him to spread them. She then imprisons them into a cube diamond she draws herself via energy finger slashes (similar appearance to Mu's Astral), concentrates her seithr into it and makes it explode.

History: As Mu-12 lost the power of the Azure after being defeated by Ragna the Bloodedge, Hazama had another trick up his sleeve: he wanted to be able to use massive amounts of seithr at any time the next time he would have to face more and more problems. He asked Relius Clover to create another body for embodying a new unit he would create. The puppeteer then made a body which is about the same as a Murakumo's one, except even smaller and he didn't make the head, because it was supposed to be where (more precisely, what) the unit would be. By this time, Hazama had created himself the pre-cited Unit, which he named the Omoikane Unit. This work took both of them some days, but her "construction" went through no problem. As a master of irony and overtones, Relius chose her code name to be Aomi (which can mean beautiful blue), as an opposition to her future mission (which will be destroying the world, of course). To make sure there was nothing (like Ragna reversing the Idea Engine to bring back Noel, for Mu-12's example) that will get in his way, Hazama operated the usual brainwash on her (which is repeatedly telling her she is loved by nobody to make her love nobody), and to keep her away from any emotion, Hazama himself brainwashes her regularly through his Nox Nyctores: Ouroboros. Consequence is she follows him blindly and is deadly loyal to him (challenges Tager's loyalty to Kokonoe), and has absolutely no socializing skill. She doesn't give much importance to anything else than her direct superiors: she forgets about everything seconds after she leaves the place she was. She can only remember her "masters" (Hazama, whom she loves, and Relius), the Murakumos (whom she believes to be her big sisters), Saya (whom she refers to as Onee-sama, a honorific way to call one's big sister), and more or less important people (Ragna, Jin, the Six Heroes and Rachel, as recurrent enemies of Hazama and of the NOL in general).

RP sample: vs. Kinjou Kaninar
(Note: Hazama should always refer to her as "Omoikane", the same way he named Mu "Kusanagi".)

Last edited by Aomi on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 32 times in total

Aomi

Back to top Go down

Aomi, aka the Omoikane Unit (Finished) Empty Re: Aomi, aka the Omoikane Unit (Finished)

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 am

Overall I'm not sure I like the idea of an Azure Grimoir in human form. Nu and Ragna each have half the prototype Azure Terumi was tinkering with. Hazama himself has an upgraded version and finally Mu was able to call on the power of the True Azure because she was "The Eye". I might just be picky so I'll wait and see what the rest of the staff says but as it stands I'm not really on board with the idea.
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Aomi, aka the Omoikane Unit (Finished) Empty Re: Aomi, aka the Omoikane Unit (Finished)

Post by Aomi Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:17 pm

EDIT: Got back to my very initial idea (thanks to Tron), which was a being able to "generate" seithr, and on Terumi's side.

I'd like some new feedback now.

Aomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:29 pm

"her score is kept secret but is rumored to challenge Noel Vermillion's record" Thats a little high.

"(which is rather slow): it takes her a quarter-second to initiate the teleportation, and another quarter-second to recover from it." Thats not slow in my book. It only tells me you can´t bullshit around attacks.

"Drive: Mamadô (真魔道, Way of True Energy): Aomi's drive allows her to inflict more damage whenever she's blocked or not, by consuming more seithr in order to drastically power up her attacks." Some numbers might be good here. Some limit, for instance, where it cannot go any higher in terms of damage, plus, saying how this increased damage is done would be splendid.

Other than that, its okay. The idea is debateable and if its actually passable is up to the practice fight that follows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang Shishigami Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Overall I'm ok with this. My one major problem is with the drive. Even if she's blocked she can still hurt the opponent. That seems a bit godmod-ish but then again if the opponent has a brain they'll learn to dodge rather than block after one or two attacks and slower characters should be armored heavily enough to withstand the chip damage anyway. I'd also agree with Makoto that a half second teleportation process isn't really slow per say. However, I don't think it's unreasonable as long as you focus on using it for travel and keep its' use in combat to a minimum. Outside of that the character concept seems a little shakey, not sure why Hazama would make another unit when Amaterasu is gone and he's got Nu coming back but this is an rp site. I like to encourage creativity and new ideas so I'm all for it. The NOL needs members and I can tell you're passionate about this character so I'll support you.

You asked me to vote in the cbox but you should edit the title of this sheet to say finished instead of "work in progress". Pending the title change it's an approval from me. I will have me eye on you though so don't let me down ok?

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Aomi Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks Bang. By the way, I made some minor changes about the teleportation delay (was too quick).

Aomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Uhh....uhm...I think I approve. I think. >.>

Approvals: 02

Disapprovals: 00
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Posting as Caelica.

As i see, you´ve added the stuff i noted last time, good. Other than those points i noted before, i don´t see any problems here.

Approval from me~

Approvals 3

Disapprovals 0

Locked, dropped, approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down