Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The invasion into the Headquarters

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The invasion into the Headquarters Empty The invasion into the Headquarters

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

It was odd, Jellal and Zeta were coming in close to the main NOL Headquarters in Kagutsuchi and yet they didn't see a single guard, did somebody flush them out already? Jellal decided it would be best to take a little break and sat under a shady tree. "Zeta this is the Novus Orbis Librarius' Headquarters of Kagutsuchi, we can finally get revenge on the NOL for what they did to both of us, who knows maybe even one of your sisters could be here right now. But I want you and I to stay low so we don't catch any attention to the weak guards, the last thing I want to do is cause a army of weaklings to come at us."

Back to top Go down

The invasion into the Headquarters Empty Re: The invasion into the Headquarters

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Zeta simply followed Jellal to sit at his side.
"Zeta understands.", she answered with a smile. The place looked pretty, so before they destroyed it, she had to take a picture to remember it. "This is a pretty city. Why aren't there more trees in the base?", the Murakumo asked while she looked amazedly to all this verdure around.
As she found a pretty flower, she cut it and offered it to Jellal. "Zeta doesn't know what this is, but Zeta gives this present to you.", she said with a happy tone, reminiscent of a good little girl giving something to her father, asking for thanks, and why not a kiss on the forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Jellal was about to doze off from the peaceful breeze as he was awoken by Zeta who bared a gift to him, a lone flower. Sure it wasn't something amazing like money, or a new television but it's not the gift itself that counts, its the love and care of the person giving it to you. Jellal smiled back at Zeta as he lightly took the flower from her and held it in his lone hand as he smelled its beautiful fragrance. He gave Zeta a happy smile as he walked over and gave Zeta a hug, not something you see everyday from a villain wasn't it?

"Thank you Zeta you are a really thoughtful person, I can't believe the NOL scum would keep you deactivated like something unimportant, you make my days filled with brightness and I'm happy whenever I'm with you. When we take down the NOL entirely we'll make sure you find your sisters and when we take over this world we will change it I'll plant as many trees as you want just name your number. We'll take all down who oppose us even the Hero Hakumen that tried to hurt us because he deemed us a threat. After this let's say we go to Orient Town, I hear they have an amazing Chinese Restaurant that we could go and try out."

Jellal released his hug from her with a smile as he looked onward and easily saw the NOL Headquarters, he knew that this day would come, Jellal knew that there were most likely some spare mechanic parts, even without the main Murakumo Battle Data Zeta had yet he couldn't build a robot army without spare parts, even if they couldn't destroy the NOL he had to steal some machinery here.

"Zeta, even if we can't destroy this NOL base ourselves I want us to take some of the machinery here to take back to the base, with the battle data you have been recording for me I can form a cyborg army that can help us take over this world if we can't do it by ourselves, if your in trouble don't keep trying to fight by yourself. Meet up with me immediately and we will head back to base with the parts and kill as many of the NL as possible, its because of them that this world is revolting and why there are hardly any trees."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Zeta was all happy to have given her Jellal a gift, and was even more happy when he gave her a hug. It made her feel human. It made her feel like a true little girl.
She didn't want to answer to Jellal's talk about the NOL because they were 'the bad guys who left her'. She was ready to smash anything in Jellal's path to ruling the world. He has awakened her for this. She knew it was the right thing to do.
"Zeta understands the objective. Ready to go!" Battle systems... Ready...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 pm

-----------------> from Returning To Sector Seven HQ

The air suddenly felt a little tense as a circular area in front of the blue haired man and the blond Murakumo started to swirl in an Azure blue color. As the color disappeared the 11th Prime Field Device Lambda 11 along with her colleague Kageo-Kaka who was obviously of the Kaka clan emerged from the portal. Lambda immediately began looking around her surroundings and noticed that once again her transporter device malfunctioned again she was also surprised to see that the blond girl next to the blue haired man....Was none other than 6th Prime Field Device Zeta-6.

"You? What in the world are you doing here....and who is that blue haired man with you? Kageo, keep your guard up you should know of Zeta's strengths....but who is that man with her? I'm getting a dark vibe from him..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>(From Returning to Sector Seven HQ)

As Kageo drew Nihongo, he gripped the spear with the plans very simple in mind here, defend at a higher pace than he'd let in originally. There wasn't going to be a chance for anything of a mistake, as the seithr began to bleed from the end of his spear; spinning it forward and down into his grip. There was nothing that would be falling short of his choice of actions as it seemed, he wouldn't let Lambda get hurt this time if he had the chance; his claws were ready to be bared as the power of Caeruleus pumped through his body in this way. He had no intentions of allowing this to go bad, it wouldn't go in the wrong; he had no plans to let it go wrong.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 am

Jellal was mildly surprised when he noticed the two from Sector Seven he saw through Zeta's mind back in Kazamotsu, he chuckled a bit as he knew a fight was inevitable. But he knew Zeta wouldn't fight her sister and wasn't planning on forcing her to, Jellal had to escape this conflict without a fight. Jellal simply smiled, then bowed to the Kaka and the Murakumo. "Greetings Kaka...and my my... The 11th Prime Field. Oh I'm sorry allow me to introduce myself...I am the one you know as Siegrain. Please calm yourselves, Zeta and I have no intention of fighting you, we just want to go to the NOL care to stroll along with us?" Jellal said with a smile on his face, he had no clue what Zeta would do now that one of her sisters was present, as well as a Kaka who he hardly knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 am

As she saw Lambda teleported in front of her, she started to giggle. She was much less happy to see the Kaka at her side. "The man here? He's Zeta's prince charming, sister!", said Zeta to Lambda with a happier tone than she ever showed. She even came to Jellal's side and rested her head on his side.
Happily for her, Jellal was calming Lambda's tenseful tone by some words of his. Zeta loved his voice: it had that thing that made her feel sure and safe. Zeta invited Lambda to join the "party" by a simple and graceful gesture "You should totally join us if you are here to... er... remove the NOL from the planet. The more we are, the sooner it will come true. So, are you going with us?".

Last edited by Zeta-6 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am

Lambda was confused, what did Zeta mean by her "Prince Charming" did she love this "Seigrain"? Everything was so odd, what did this man do to Zeta to make her like this. But it appeared that they truly weren't evil, they were planning on taking down the NOL. But at what cost? What would happen if Lambda andKAgeo teamed up to help Zeta and...this man destroy Zeta? "Zeta, what happened to you? Why did this...Siegrain wake you up? Why do you love him so? Please, come with us to Sector Seven, you can be with your sister, Mu is there to you can be with both of us and have friends as well, I'm certain that Tager or Kageo would love to know you to!" Lambda really didn't want to have to fight Zeta again, knowing how powerful she was the last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:34 am

Kageo remembered guy pretty well and seemed to be troubled by the fact that it would come to battle so soon, even though he spoke of the opposite and Zeta's words seemed to invite Lambda to join them. But to his understanding she never would have, instead now the invitation was returned to Zeta-6, would should join them? He thought it was debatable at best, instead he was sure that she would simply be dismayed. While the kaka made no false moves yet, his body was ready and in focus, he would not allow this to go to the wrong point. Neither party wished to fight, it seemed at least...but if it came to blows; the kaka would show just how much he had grown, with his control over the seithr have grown with his mental strength alone it seemed.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:08 am

Zeta felt troubled at Lambda's question. Joining her and Mu at Sector Seven could make her very very happy, but at what cost? She would have to leave Jellal, and that would break her heart more than anything: he was her savior, if it wasn't for him she wouldn't even have been living now. She held her head because thinking was a bit much. She looked at Jellal with sad eyes, tightening a hold on him in her stress. "Don't... you... mind?", she asked her savior with a weird and rather blank tone, that was stunningly different from her usual voice expression.
She was losing her mind to the inner conflict Lambda had just created, and she decided to fade out for a little while, waiting for Jellal to answer. Her blue eyes went even fader than usual as what one could call her mindless persona kicked in. "... Zeta is awaiting approval to pursue mission..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:37 am

Impossible! W...Was Zeta actually considering leaving Jellal's side to join forces with Lambda and the others of Sector Seven!? Jellal was surprised when Zeta asked if she could go, Zeta would be a crucial factor in Jellal's conquer of he NOL....but Jellal also loved Zeta...like one of his own daughters, he wants Zeta to be happy but can't bear losing her, this was why he agreed to help her "find her sisters" luckily Zeta allowed her own mind to fade most likely to think about what Lambda said. But he was worried that Zeta would listen to her and join Lambda! Luckily she was in her mindless state for Jellal to do what he was about to do.

"You stupid doll shut your god damn mouth!" As Jellal lost his cool for nearly a second he snapped, he pointed his finger outwards and fired a Heavenly Beam straight towards Lambda's chest at high speed, even if Lambda could block it there would definately be no time for the Kaka alongside her to react to try and help her like he did when she fought with Zeta. Now would be a good time to "talk some sense into Zeta"

[color=darkblue]"Zeta, don't go with them, the Sector Seven are evil people and will most likely conduct excrutiantingly painful experiments on you and hurt you just because they want to see a bunch of test results, why join two of your sisters in a place where they wish to harm you when they can just come over to our side and be free and happy? Zeta, you asked why the fortress of the NOL didn't have so many trees right...well Sector Seven is a place of science and there's no trees whatsoever, you and I may help them, but we are not going to join them and if they have a problem with it...they can settle it right here unless they agree to call a truce with us just this once and take down the NOL together understand?"[/color

Last edited by Jellal Fernandes on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 am

Kageo didn't like the outright lies being spoken about Sector 7, but this was what Jellal might've been aiming for? He could not prove him right by giving into an outburst. He took care and kept his head clear, instead saying only what was relevant to this instant. He was prepared to fight, now that his body had charged the present Caeruleus within his body, but he allowed himself to relax just slightly. "You should not speak of a place you have not experienced good sir, this does not make pleasant for lying about those at Sector 7. It speaks less of your character when you do this."

He stated nothing but a truth at this, though he gripped Nihongo with a calmed grip, his practiced arm would have him ready to react at the drop of a breath. There for the time being, he remained bothered by this man's choice of words. There was no 'getting rid of N.O.L.' by destroying a branch even if that had mattered. "Our mission is not to face off with you, so...you can deviate to some other portion of this place, steer clear of our path." he offered the simple suggestion, this was no attack...but if he turned it into a battle; it would become just that. As Kageo had been storing so much of excess of the deadly toxin within him today, if a fight broke out...his use of it would prove to be explosive. If it could be avoided, but...to what end, in the middle of his words he had nothing, just to watch the beam piercing his partner of the mission. He'd done it...he'd been too complacent!

"L-Lambda, you're...no...no!! No no no!!" his dark glowing eyes became saturated as he gripped Nihongo, which wordlessly had already released. Even as he tried to catch Lambda, trying to be anything if useful he couldn't focus...he heard her talking and it made him hurt; his seething burning inside of him more.

Last edited by Kageo-kaka on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 am

Lambda was shocked! Out of nowhere this blue haired man that was seemingly trying to find a way to avoid fighting fired a quick, sneak attack like shot that bursted a hole through Lambda's chest before she could even create a sword out of air, damb her slow movements and reaction times, it was her undoing. As Lambda fell to the ground which seemed like hours she coughed up blood but showed no signs of pain as she slowly looked, then crawled to Kageo.

"K...Kageo....Please, don't be sad or upset of my sudden loss...I mean...t..This isn't the first time I died hehehe who knows I might even come back....but if I can be revived by the professor...tell her I don't want to be brought back...I was at peace and enjoyed my afterlife after I died the first time...I just want to rest in peace for etenrity and not be pulled back to this world. Here...take my Idea Engine." As Lambda smiled and touched Kageo's paw, her entire body disintegrated into golden dust like particles, the Idea Engine was initially absorbed into Kageo's body as if by pure magic.

[Lambda-11 R.i.P]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:50 am

As the kaka dropped his knees near her side, he took his arms around her body, hearing her words, the Core's system noting every word she spoke, knowing that its master's mind was in peril, his emotions seemed to yell harshly for blood...murderous tendencies raising in the modified Sector 7 member, his rage was simple, beyond a fury, the Caeruleus churned and began to cry with their master, being something of a tainted form of itself. As he tried to hold her fallen form, he could barely take in the audible message.

"I...I didn't help you...I was supposed...to help you...Lambda, you aren't sad..." his grief had taken him by this point, the suppression of angst building within the kaka became visible, as her final words 'Take my idea engine' something that the kitten had only heard of, was suddenly there...in place with the Artifice Core system; which would immediately be felt in the surrounding space. As the air seemed to tremor with a combination of this new installed level and his sadness. Those eyes that could not accept what had happened, he would not be sad...no he would be furious.

His eyes glowing with a rage thirsting for the blood of his opponent, the idea engine already kicking in, subconsciously as the Artifice awakened, Kageo's voice spoke as the bloody red aura of seithr began to burn around him. "I think...I'll start by removing your fingertips from your hands...I have never wanted to spill anyone's blood...the way I will spill yours, it is time for your corpse...to paint the way for the future.", as his seithr mode became active, even without his wish to awaken it, Kagennotsuki's normal blue shade was a blue-white in hue, showing a maximum output...something normally impossible for him. But the Idea Engine found a way, he was not good at controlling his emotions, but it ould serve only as fuel for his carving Lambda's name into the chest of her last enemy...before he would die painfully.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Zeta looked at this emotional moment, standing totally still. She had wanted to have Lambda live on, she had wanted to help repair her... but her body wouldn't even move to answer her feelings. It was just motionless, like dead despite being on her feet.
Why? Why did Lambda have to die? Why doesn't she want to be brought back? Once Zeta will have created her heaven, she will revive Lambda!, Zeta thought. Thinking is all she could do in the presence of the Idea Engine anyway. She was blocked inside as her body was moving alone and hurting people, and she couldn't do a thing about it.
"Detecting Idea Engine booted and Azure... Power limitations raised to 70%. Battle switches on."
Zeta's body was moving by itself, going in front of Jellal to protect him from whatever Kageo could do, and even preparing her attack by holding her sword in front of her ready for any attack should she ever be ordered to. But is it the right thing to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh no this was a terrible position Jellal was in, despite managing to kill Lambda-11 he angered the Kaka accompanying her....and apparently he received a strange device from within her, Jellal noticed the color change of his spear and knew he was obviously getting a power boost, he kept himself on guard. Besides this was also a good thing, killing Lambda was kind of bad but if he killed this Kaka right here who was no doubt really strong Sector Seven's strength would fall and allow there take over when Jellal conquered the world a little easier.

"Zeta, I want you to keep your eyes set on that Kaka, it appears that he absorbed something from Unit Lambda, it appears he's gotten a boost of power, fight with maximum power and work along with me, we'll take this Kaka down together then head off for the NOL, maybe we can even capture this Kaka and search for some kind of data to help us with our plan, kill this creature but try to keep the body intact at least a little understand?" Jellal smiled as he to was about to go full power now, he himself was kind of surprised that Lambda was killed by a single Heavenly Beam when Jellal didn't even activate his Ars Armagus. "The Spacial Void of the Heavens, I command thee to grant me the power of the Astronomical Entities! Grant me my strength! Unleashing Ars Armagus!" Upon activation Jellal's right eye turned into an odd shape, after he began to emanate a golden, star like aura. The blue haired man smiled and fired seven Heavenly Beams at the Kaka which were a little faster and at maximum power. The beams were heading in all directions and would do some really good damage to the Sector Sevens spear wielding Kaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Kageo slashed the beams into fragments of their former position, he was not letting this creature escape with his life, this man would die here and by his blade. "You have sentenced yourself to death, thinking that you can stop me, with your pathetic conquest for the world. I will help you find the final peace." The ars armagus would not suffice for damage as it seemed, his body was growing with seithr's power, his desire to send this man to a bloody death only seemed to become more clear. He was not impressed by the attempt to do anything and his body was going to crush them, anyone that got in his way.

"Your life is at an end, die!" his words fell short as his spear slashed violently and released a wave of Caeruleus packed to the brim with seithr, his body was growing in great power; it seemed to have changed in that point. As there would be no end for this man unless it was beneath his spear, despite Kagennotsuki's pleas with Kageo to control himself; the grief had picked up and backed his mind, it would see that the kaka was safe one way or the other, even without his permission.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Zeta stood still in front of Jellal as she heard each of his words. "Understood. Confirming target power raising due to Idea Engine transfer. Power limitations raised to 95%. New side-objective acknowledged."
Zeta changed her sword formation upon having felt Kageo's attack. She used her beam cannons for a continuous burst to shield herself against that wave of sheer seithr and Caeruleus and though some of it passed through the wannabe-shield, Zeta got hit by a few bursts from the wave.
"Detecting power output of Azure and Idea Engine detected... Loading alternate mind..." Zeta's eyes went from vague to literally piercing. One could say she had changed... "Now, two 'gods' I have to annihilate..."
In a short gesture, she fused her four cannons back into one and unleashed a powerful energy blast straight to Kageo.
Her ill and destructive will was now going, and she would not stop unless Jellal stated otherwise... a quite implausible thing to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:19 pm

The Kaka has threw himself into the air the instant the shots were fired, had this being forgotten flat that the kaka tribe's will to be weapons were for acute reasons. Based off of who they were, the instinct was something never forgotten by the beings that were simply their own strain; his kaka hood had been shot by two of the lasers, his body scathed in slight as the pain shocked through his spear's senses. But it would become clear that he had no intentions of falling to point, his blade's edge whipping down a violent lash of seithr towards his opponents once more, by point he was on the second...the side of the nearby wall for but a moment.

"Target acquired: Subject, Murakumo Unit-6, heightened mode awakening...caution. Very troublesome..." his body had burned with the seithr, the moment the lasers had grazed his flesh he was obviously changed to point in moment. Kageo's mind snapped back to survival, despite the power he wielded...he had to return to the Professor. His body was ripped badly, wrinkling with the seithr as the Caeruleus's form awakened. "Kagennotsuki...we've got something to settle, but it can't be now...stayin' alive...we won't have this underfoot." almost immediately following this, the seithr flair went off; as he back-charged the seithr and Caeruleus energy. This unit was in some terminator mode, it meant one thing: A lack of intelligent decision making...this calm was his advantage now. He had a great power and a greater responsibility to not get dead while on duty.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Jellal looked over and watched as he saw Zeta and the powered up Kaka trade blows with each other...such power! If only this Kaka was on his side, then conquering the world would be so much easier, Jellal was worried for Zeta, what if this Kaka gave her a run for her money? The last thing he wanted was to see Zeta hurt or badly injured or even killed, he shook his head to release him from these thoughts. "N...No! No no no no no! Zeta won't lose, Zeta won't die Zeta's to strong, I...I don't want to see her get hurt. Zeta's...P..Precious to me...get away from her you giant fur ball! Zeta avoid those waves of energy then go in for the attack!" As Jellal commanded the mindless Murakumo Jellal threw off his blue robe then ripped off his white, long sleeved shirt revealing his skin tight, purple muscle tank top. Jellal was obviously ready for a serious battle as he fired a Heavenly Blast straight at the Kaka's right side, if he got to distracted with his fight with Zeta then the Kaka would take some good damage from the sphere of light and probably stun him for Zeta's next attack. After he fired the blast Jellal jumped in the air as high as he could without his Distortion Drive and fired a full powered Tae-Kwon-Doe style Axe Kick aimed for the top of the Kaka's skull, the immense power of this kick would do some nice damage once again and send the abnormally large feline crashing head first into the ground. Jellal was not going to stand on the side lines and watch Zeta do all the work, he was going to join this fight, it would be his way of repaying her for saving him in his fight with Hakumen and the black Kaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Kageo's senses snapped at the instant the beam passed near him, he leapt backwards and launched a flair of seithr forward, launching the wave in the direction of the blue haired man who was making his moves; powered by the charge of Caeruleus he had within his body, he forced the seithr into a final burst. Actions all aligning, he had to get on the move right now and made the action count; releasing a flair of the blast in Zeta's general direction, while he threw himself forward in a streak of speed, racing away from both of those who were no doubt aiming to finish him.

His actions by choice had gone off, now he was more in focus with his spear, Kagennotsuki was burning with a glowing light; twisting his body over in a side flip before eyeing them. "Seithr mode discharged, now...Artifice Core resonance stand by, recognize Idea Engine charge...evasive actions primed. Kagennotsuki, it is time to get on the move." he had a large store of power in him, this was no lie, but as he felt the system's inclusion into the Artifice Core's tie, there was a no doubt going to be some active response later; for now he was optimal. He would not allow his body or mind to be put at risk because this cretin bastard and this now psycho destroying Murakumo. Perhaps this guy would pay for Lambda's death, but it would not be now...it could not be.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 am

As Kageo fired his second wave at Zeta, she seemingly voluntarily took the full brunt of the attack. Actually, she did wave her huge gun for a small burst, weakening the part of the wave that would hit her; though that maneuver brushed off some energy, the wave wasn't completely suppressed, and the impressive explosion it caused on ground impact was overrating the actual effects the attack had on Zeta.
When she saw Kageo dashing away from her, she decided to prevent his target's flight by rushing to his landing point so quickly it looked like a teleport move. "You are not running away from your doom!" As she was almost sure the next attack would hit, she fused back the sword into its fullest form, jumped quickly at Kageo for a slash intended to cleave through the Kaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 am

As he saw her coming head on it was easy for him to respond to the attack, Kageo was swift in his choice of reaction to her coming blade; he moved to her side and unleashed the command of the ranking blaze of his choice; using the idea engine's boost to increase his response as he moved to the side of her. Avoiding her choice, the front forward attack was foolish to try; instead what she would find there was a concentrated wave of Caeruleus, though he seemed to increase the focus of its own power. Through his efforts, the Aiiro Enmu (Indigo Blue Haze) was released at her back point blank, using the same power all at once to push off as he kicked from the ground and shot himself outward. She would find that his body went off in the point, darting again towards the outward point of the city.

He left her with nothing but the the haze of his spear, releasing the edge of his blade's true essence onto her. While again assuming the retreat, he went off and was happy to see it go. There as that went off a great deal of the way, he would be happy when he got away, but for now Kageo had all of the Artifice Core's senses on her at this point, he was on high alert for evasion and she would not break his escape. "Artifice Resonance kick in now! Leap Jump, Sector 7!" the moment of make or break was in the moment, he kicked off using every ounce of energy in store, blowing off rapidly in a blurred form it was less than likely that he would be stopped from going away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> (Exuent back to 'Return to Sector 7')
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 am

Jellal cursed, he was about to fire another army of Heavenly Beams at the Kaka but he fled...why? He absorbed Lambda's Idea Engine shouldn't be superior in strength? Maybe he was still getting used to the engine, but no matter he smiled once more as he looked at Zeta then to the NOL base. "Zeta, calm down please the enemy is gone, they won't be hurting us for a long time now, let's go and take down the NOL okay?" Jellal let his hand outwards and open, showing Zeta he wanted her to come and follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum