Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The invasion into the Headquarters

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The invasion into the Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: The invasion into the Headquarters

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 am

As Zeta was attacked in her back, she could no nothing: her attack had left a wide opening in her vigilance, wide enough to take the wave directly without even being able to diminish the damage. With an angry scream, she fell to the ground though she landed on her feet.
Blindfolded by anger, she swore at the sky before firing with a full-powered laser blast at the nearest building before she could hear Jellal's words. But even after she heard those, she wasn't exactly calming down. In this mood Zeta was destructive and violent, not prompt to calm down at a mere order. Though her body shook, Zeta didn't seem to want to slow down. But when she turned her head at Jellal, her blue eyes softened and her usual "pretty little girl" persona kicked in again, but knelt on the floor and cried for Lambda's second death. "Why did Jellal have to suppress Lambda?"

Back to top Go down

The invasion into the Headquarters - Page 2 Empty Re: The invasion into the Headquarters

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 pm

--------> Imperial Bunker

Nu teleported into the building, as if nothing at all was happening. Happyly, she took one panty at a time out of her box and tossed it on the ground, hung it on a coathanger, on a doorknob, a lamp, out of a window or even tucked it over a computer screen.
Despite all this, she still had plenty of panties left, decideing that she would check the other levels of the building before throwing them around.

Hm? There`s another prime field device here... that feels odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Jellal was afraid, what if Zeta lost control? No, he had to comfort her, after all he DID just kill one of her sisters without her consent. "I swear, I didn't mean to kill Lambda Zeta. I fired a low powered blast towards her hoping to influence her to join up with us, I had no clue that such a blast could kill her. You know that it wasn't my fault right Zeta? It was the NOL's fault! They...changed me when I was a slave for them, they made my first impulsing action to attack, that's why I attacked Lambda and that's why she's dead! I would never do that to anyone especially to a female, the NOL has twisted me, we must take revenge, for my forced slavery, your deactivation...and the death of your sister..,let's go." Jellal fired a Heavenly Beam at the NOL gates and flew them wide open, leading them to the insides of the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:22 pm

"It... isn't... Jellal's fault..."
Programmed to say so, Zeta couldn't deny it frontly. Still shaken by her sister's death at her savior's hand, she did want to hear Jellal's apology. It's all the NOL's fault. Everything is the NOL's fault! The NOL must be broken down!
Zeta followed Jellal inside the building, motivated further into blowing the Librarium to dust after Jellal's words. Her fury at the organization knew almost no bounds, but she didn't destroy everything in her path, though her anger at their statues could not be hindered: Zeta decapitated by her hand numerous humanoid sculptures, keeping an angry smile on her face as the heads flew off and hit the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Startled by the noise, Nu tossed the box down a stairway and panties flew everywhere. She had to find out what that was.. it sounded like crushing rocks, and voices...

Is that the other Murakumo?

Quickly, she floated towards the direction of the noise, curious, but also cautious, being in standby mode in case the girl was hostile.
Or the person that was there with her...

....Nu feels.. nostalgic... Focus now. Focus, or Nu might die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 pm

As she saw panties fly everywhere, she stood careful: what was the reason behind this... unusual thing happening? Zeta marched along with Jellal to the point and looked at the cyborg floating before her. Nu the 13th Boundary Interface Prime Field Device... her youngest sister.
Zeta's eyes widened in happiness and her expression went from smiling angry to smiling ecstatically. She ran to Nu and rose in the air, definitely wanting to hug her before she could disappear as fast as Lambda did... Zeta's tears were floating in the air behind her. Tears of joy for meeting Nu, and tears of grief for Lambda's death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Jellal looked up to the silver haired female mildly pleased while Zeta on the other hand was crying for happiness for her younger sister...The 13th Prime Field Device....Nu-13. Jellal chuckled a bit and took a few more steps forward with his hand outward, as if reaching out the the silver haired girl. "So...you're the 13th Murakumo Unit Nu huh? It appears Zeta-chan is ecstatic to see her sister. Are you also happy? If you want to be happy why do you not join up with Zeta and I, where you can be with your sister, forever?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Nu was suprised to see the Murakumo unit reconizeing her. She barely remembered any of the others... but this one in preticular sticked at least a bit in her memory.
"Zeta... Zeta...?"
She was suprised, more than that, at the Murakumo comeing to hug her, and did not resist against it. In fact, she did pat the back of her sister, even though she didn´t remember all that much about her..
Then, the presence of Jellal became apperant, and Nu had the same kind of feeling that she had around Hazama. This guy was trouble... besides, she had decided against it already.
"I`m happy.. but Nu is no longer anybody´s tool. Nu will be free of any groups or organizations, because Nu knows they only want her power."
She glared at him.
"You control Zeta, don´t you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Zeta enjoyed that hug. Zeta enjoyed Nu's presence. It wasn't the unease she was in for the short time passed around Lambda. Just pure sister love.
Though Nu's question was bothersome, Zeta wanted to answer.
"No! Zeta isn't controlled! Jellal lets Zeta be Zeta! He is Zeta's savior and... father! Jellal gives Zeta the best home, a good education, and... Zeta's a girl, not a tool!"
Zeta hugged Nu tighter. Why is Nu that cold to Jellal? Why is everyone cold to Jellal? Is there something in him that's actually evil? No no; it is the NOL's fault! Like everything bad in this world! Zeta extended one of her arms and reached her sword before throwing it to a statue's neck, decapitating it. That was just one more victim for Zeta's sword... the NOL was coming next, with either Nu or Jellal at her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 am

Jellal was getting slightly frustrated at Nu's insults to him, how could she compare him with the NOL such as raising Zeta as a tool!? If that were the case Jellal would not have awoken Zeta for despite being a Murakumo the newer models like Nu and the 12th device would have been better. Sure Zeta was strong but Jellal didn't awake her just to be a tool of destruction, he also wanted something of a family for he never truly had one when he was a child slave.

"Number 13 what you speak of me is entirely opposite of the truth, you say I awoke Zeta for a tool. You make false assumptions about me, and I find it offensive that you would compare me with someone of the NOL. Sure Zeta is strong, but the primary purpose of me waking her up was not one for destruction....I...I wanted a family, and the first step to having one was by having a child, I awoke Zeta, and adopted her and we have lived together ever since and what Zeta has just told you about me is the truth and I don't think I have to repeat what this little angel has just told to you, your sisters correct? Then you should understand what Zeta is saying, if you do not wish to join us then that is fine but I will not stand here and be compared as someone of the NOL who used the Murakumos just for tools so they could go and study the Boundary, especially the kind of NOL that stole me away from the family I had and forced me into child labor!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:34 pm

As he was entering Kagutsuchi after a long time of walk with his idol and master Valkenhayn, Reiei saw the Headquarters were damaged. He decided to take a look to what could have done that and slowly but surely went to the opening left by the attack upon the NOL.
"There are remains of a battle..." Something was wrong: a scent trail literally stopped at this place. Somebody disappeared here... Who could it be? Reiei tried to track the scents. Two were surely the ones responsible for the material damage: they lead inside the break in the building. One was a cat-like scent and led away. "So they are two. I will have to remain steady.", said the young werewolf to himself as he entered in the opening left by the assailants.
As he saw all the statues decapitated, Reiei wondered about the attackers' purpose here. As he saw Nu and another Murakumo like hugging each other, and a blue-haired person talking probably to one of them at least, he hid himself behind the remains of a statue, and observed, working and hoping to keep unnoticed.
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Nu remained calm, listened, but never ceased to stare. His words might be awakeing feelings of pity and mercy, but his eyes were full of lies and devious intentions. If he didn´t want the power of Zeta and Nu, then he probably wanted the power of the NOL itself. World domination was a reason for many, many crimes in the past.

"If you´re such a nice guy, you wouldn´t break in, kill a bunch of people and try to hide your intentions behind noble causes." Nu slowly let go of Zeta, continueing to stare him down. "Nu can see deep into your soul through your eyes, and its corrupted beyond repair. Whatever you´re trying to gain isn´t going to make anyone feel happy.."

Slowly, she moved away from Zeta and went to a clear area. This was boiling down to a battle.

"Nu is sorry for this, Zeta.. But Nu thinks he might hurt Ragna and Ragna´s sister when he has the chance."

Within the blink of an eye, the Murakumo appeared behind her, then enclosed her body in the cybernetic armor of a Prime Field Unit, her combat subsystems going online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh no... Why does it always have to turn out like this?
Before the arrival of the true Murakumo, Zeta's eyes went blank. That was the sign she was out of control of her own body. The sword Jinchi went into her hand and she carried it to battle. Mute as she was now, Zeta hovered in the air, descending right in front of Jellal as his protection.
"Activating defense protocol. Power limitation set to 60%..." Zeta's body, moving by itself, got in a ready-to-fight position.
No! Zeta doesn't want to hurt Nu! Zeta does not want to do that! Crying inside, Zeta couldn't do anything about it, but she was attacking Nu regardless of the danger fighting the last, most perfect Murakumo represented...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:32 pm

----------(From 'The Streets of Orient Town')------------>
Running in the structure as she knew everything about it, Noel saw the damage that have been dealt there. "Surely that Siegrain and his beams!"
She noticed someone hiding, but she didn't mind and ran straight to the battlefield, if it was a battle at all: Seeing Nu and Zeta here made her instantly freeze, squeezing her heart as if she had nausea. However, the sight of Siegrain made her determination grow up and resist Mu's intention to pop in... for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:34 am

"Damn it all! Why does this girl not listen to me!? Is there no way to avoid a fight? Poor Zeta, her minds gone blank but I know she doesn't want to fight her sister..." Jellal was thinking through this head, what did the 13th Prime Field Device experience through her life to accuse Jellal of being an evil person? Who was this Ragna she talked about as well...surely she didn't mean the S ranked criminal Ragna The Bloodedge! She had met such a person? When Jellal saw Zeta take a battle stance Jellal jumped in front of the blank minded Murakumo, took a short glance at Nu to make sure she didn't do anything funny then turned to Zeta.

"Zeta! I order you to stand down! You shouldn't fight your sister E...Even if it's to protect me... Zeta, drop your sword, and look away, one of us will die in this fight I'm sure of it...and I don't want to see you cry whether it be me or your sister who may end up as a casualty. J...Just close your eyes please." Jellal then turned around and began charging energy, staring at the silver haired Murakumo as he activated his Ars and the golden star aura pulsed throughout his body. "Why...Why would you think of such a thing!? Everyone in the NOL is bad they all deserved to be wiped off of this planet! This planet is slowly dying because of there tyranny! YOU should know that as well! They used you as a weapon, tell me...this Ragna you speak of...Ragna The Bloodedge correct, tell me...how does he treat you. Does he treat you like a friend, or a sibling or at least a human being? If so then you just look me in the eyes and tell me you don't see that with Zeta and I. Please, I don't wish to fight you, especially in front of Zeta one of her sisters was already killed and she is still in pain with one loss in her life, why can't you understand!? Y...Your acting like you know all about me...YOU KNOW NOTHING! I was stolen from my family against my will, and I was forced into years of child labor by the NOL. Along with that I tried to foil there plans by sabotaging there equipment when I was to make them and I was beaten without mercy every night I cried for my family, and you know who took all of that away from me? The NOL! Not only that they were killed along with thousands of others in the Ikarugan war so I couldn't even see my family when I escaped. Now do you realize why I hate the NOL so much? You should know why Zeta hates them to, they deemed her to have out of date abilities and shut her down because of that, judging her life without her consent!"

Jellal took a few breaths after his short, but loud speech towards Nu, surely even she who deemed him as a threat had to feel some kind of emotion towards this, or at least comprehend and understand his situation a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 am

Nu`s mind had shut off from his begging and pleading, his attempts to explain. Data and robotic precision ruled her mind now, and even if she could feel with him, she wasn´t going to deactivate termination mode.

"Target attempting to negotiate. Target pleading for mercy. Rejected. Activateing Termination Protocol."

Whatever it was a subroutine still implanted by the NOL, or whatever it was her sense of justice, Nu was going to kill him, one way or another. Zeta would have to understand it later... even with this pleading, she couldn´t feel sympathy in her deepest edges of the human mind, she and Ragna were different. He treated her like a real person, but she was in debt to him, and was glad that he acknowledged her... this person Jellal had taken Zeta, forced her into his own life because he never had a family and forced her to believe that everything he did was right... that she couldn`t stand. And while the remaining bits of emotion she had balled a fist, the other hand waved out to summon a sword behind Jellal, aimed for his chest, to take him out.

"One."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:38 am

Zeta was thrown in a dilemma: either she obeyed Jellal to the letter and she stepped away, leaving either him or Nu to die, or she protected him and got Nu and herself through a battle neither of them wanted to have... Neither her soul nor her body could find the answer: she was in too much of a shocked state.
But as Jellal gave his orders, she obeyed with a simple word. "Acknowledged."
The blond-haired Murakumo fell on the ground, curled into herself, separated her sword, and organized its parts as a shelter she enclosed herself in to sleep. In any way, this was going to end bad, whether she tried to do something about it or not. All she could do was wait... wait for the worse time to be...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Makoto followed her friend to the NOL headquarters, then slowly touched her arm and grabbed her hand, squeezeing it firmly. She saw how her gaze was directed to Nu, and how Murakumos tended to make her loose it. She tried to make Noel focus on the here and now, through pain if necessary..

"Noel.. wait.. just wait for a minute. You`ll get your turn..."

For once in her life, Makoto doubted in her friend, not only did she doubt that she was going to listen, but she also had doubts that Noel was going to win where Lambda had failed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Noel had fallen on her knees, barely able to move as she was already busy staying herself and refraining Mu from taking control over her body. Disoriented, she gripped Makoto's arm as tightly as necessary: the fight inside her was just starting. Makoto couldn't guess, except with the few sounds coming out of her mouth, changing from robotic to normal voice about every second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:29 am

(Since Jellal had agreed to killing the character off and we need to move on, i`m takeing the liberty of allowing Noel to finish him off. In return, Jellal can contact me when he´s back, about this. I have something in mind for him.)

Nu observed how the blade approached the back of the seemingly stunned Jellal, then heard the ripple of flesh, gore spraying across the floor, and the blade pokeing out of his chest. Nu´s heart felt a bit of sorrow, remembering what he told her about his beliefs, but something told her that he didn´t deserve these feelings. She didn`t know that he killed Lambda, but she had a feeling like something was the case...
Her cybernetic form stayed silent, watching the blood run out of his chest and mouth, and the blades on her back disappeared again, seeing her target incapitated and unlikely to survive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:47 am

Hearing the sound of a swordstab reminded Noel bad memories, and that shock was sufficient to wipe Mu's growing influence away. She stood again, and walked slowly towards the opponents. One couldn't tell if she was gonna hit the injured Siegrain or her fellow Murakumo Nu, that also was on her enemy list, as she tried to kill her last time they met.
She didn't hesitate for long: Her primary objective for now was to bring Siegrain to justice, and so she did, according him as much mercy as he accorded Lambda, which means none...
"Fenrir!" Her weapon changed into a massive machinegun and started to spray its fire on him, propelling him into the air, only for Noel to achieve him with the charged shot she called Nemesis Stabilizer.
Her job done, she turned back to Nu, but ended up kneeling again: Mu's mind was trying again to get the hand on her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:52 am

Nu, disturbed by the gunfire, turned quickly as Noel finished off what remained of Jellal, and her mouth was agape. She hadn´t seen the girl ever since that day in the Cauldron, and it was quite sure that she was also one she had to apologize to, not just Ragna.
In an instant, her armor deactivated and reformed to a sword, after it had repelled some of the bullets flying her path... the two big red eyes stared at Noel, she wanted to run towards her, but the lady was holding a gun, needless to say.

As Noel was kneeling down, pulled down by the force of her emotions, Nu´s voice raised.

"Noel! Noel.. whats.. whats wrong?!"

Finally, she decided to dash over and see if she was okay, regardless of the danger. Noel was a friend of Ragna, so she was a friend of Nu, as well.. in the corner of her eye, she saw Zeta, still asleep.. one had to wonder what she would say when she came back online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:14 am

As he heard the battle was at an end predating his expectations, Reiei discretely stepped in, looking at the two Murakumo Units standing there. "Greetings, young girls."
As his reasons for stepping in were unknown to man, the werewolf decided to keep them a secret as there were more pressing matters: Noel was kneeling on the ground, probably in some kind of psychic disturbance. He had been told about the events that happened some time ago, so he advised his solution quickly: "Murakumo Unit Nu-13, I advise you leave this place as quickly as possible, so Noel here does not fare a bit better. You can leave her to her friend she left nearby, but I advise you to go to Ragna. I think he's going to the Sheol Gate by now." The younger werewolf nodded to himself as he took a look at his watch.
"I myself am here for another reason.", he said as he turned his back to her, looking at Jellal's remains... Since he wasn't exactly dead, Reiei bent over Jellal's body. "If you have any last words, speak now. What you will say in the underworld is not to be remembered."
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 am

Jellal felt intense pain as he saw a spacial sword spear through his chest, despite this he was charging a Heavenly Beam ready to fire at Nu, but before he could fire the shot he turned and saw a blond haired girl with...guns? It was Noel Vermillion, the girl with Lambda and the Kaka from Sector Seven back in Kazamotsu. What in the world was she doing here!? Before he had the time to turn and fire he was barraged with the oncoming bullets from Noels giant gun, he spitted out large amounts of blood as he slowly fell, his body in shambles as he ceased charging his energy. "D...Damn it! If only I wasn't ambushed...maybe I could have escaped with my life...." As he fell to the floor he saw someone of the NOL, despite his sweet kind talk Jellal just turned around and slowly started to crawl over to Zeta, he wasn't going to give his final words to who seemed to apparently be with the NOL scum. As he painfuilly reached Zeta, a trail of blood leading to where he started he cringed in pain as he tapped Zeta's arm, to awake her from her sleep like state. He just didn't know how Zeta would react seeing her "savior" dying in a bloody mess.

"Z..Zeta...Zeta wake up! It's me Jellal. D....Don't be scared please...I...I don't have much time left so please just stay calm and listen to me! I....I'm about to leave this place...this world. But don't worry...I'm going to a better place, but...please don't mourn for me when I'm gone. I. want you to live your life to the fullest, even if I'm gone look around here, your sisters are here...isn't that what you always wanted to do when we met? Join with your sisters and never let them go, you have a wonderful family here so you should enjoy your life with them...and not with little only me....Goodbye Zeta, hopefully I see you again when your time comes so we can be together again..."

Jellal coughed once more as his eyes slowly closed,his vision went blurry as the image of Zeta in his eyes began to go dark a smile went across his face...the same smile that Jellal showed to Zeta that always gave her a bright day. "So...this is where it all ends for me huh? Damn...I can't even move my mouth anymore...w...wait! I'm not dead yet so...our Telepathy Link should still be active! I have to hurry and tell Zeta this before I go! Zeta, I love you with all my heart and I want you to live happy! N...Never forget about me for I will never forget about you in the afterlife! Farewell!" G...Goodbye Zeta, please let the lord allow you to hear everything I told you...N..Now...As I lay to rest...let's meet somewhere in heaven...mother....father." As Jellal finally lay to rest his face grew pale, which gleamed a smile through the blood that flew from his lips as tears flew down his eyes and ceased like a blocked river. Jellal had finally told Zeta what he kept inside him for so long, he was ready to move on.

(Jellal Fernandes...may you Rest in Peace)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:29 am

Holding her heart in something that seemed to be pain, Noel was once again fighting inside with Mu... because of Nu's presence. "Why won't she... just leave?"
But the silver-haired Murakumo didn't behave as expected, coming to Noel and caring for her... what she didn't expect at all. Mu totally left Noel's mind when she realized this. She then looked up at her former enemy and stuttered she was okay, not daring to open her eyes to see Nu just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum