Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The invasion into the Headquarters

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The invasion into the Headquarters - Page 3 Empty Re: The invasion into the Headquarters

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:36 am

Nu smiled a bit as Noel`s struggle for power stopped, and with a firm grip, she pulled the girl back up, then pulled her into an embrace.
Her eyes closed a bit while she tried to form words for almost a minute, then finally, she started to whisper in her ear.

"Noel.. Nu is sorry for everything.. Nu didn`t want to hurt you, back at the cauldron, it was all in her programming.. I was forced to attack everything that wasn´t Ragna, but trust me, i didn´t want to hurt you!"

From the start on she was in a third person, but soon enough switched over to a more personal, first person as she embraced her, a bit tighter than before, then slowly let go, looking at her for a moment before heading over to look for Zeta... Reiei´s suggestion to leave was overruled, Ragna being at the Sheol Gate wasn´t her priority right now, although she would want to see him as well. Now, she had someone else to apologize to...

"Zeta...?" She asked, quietly, standing next to the Murakumo in standby.

Back to top Go down

The invasion into the Headquarters - Page 3 Empty Re: The invasion into the Headquarters

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:01 pm

At the moment Jellal asked her, Zeta opened her eyes... only to see him being the loser of the fight and covered in blood. She listened to every of his words, be they formulated or sent to her via telepathy. The more words he spoke, the more tears formed in her eyes... until Jellal's time finally expired. Zeta couldn't stand it: the worse time actually was. Her inner pain barely knew any limits: she had lost all her past life in an instant's notice.
She spent minutes shaking and crying, motionlessly kneeling on the ground, until she let out a long, sad and whiny scream to the sky. In desperate need of affection, she ran to Nu's arms and hugged her as tightly as she could, agitated and crying endlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

Makoto had been silent, almost motionless, throughout the entire duration of the "fight", only flinching when Noel finished Jellal off.. hopefully this would make Lambda rest easy. However, as Nu approached, she was tempted to fend her off, only to see that Nu was trying to apologize to Noel, hugging her and whispering to her before walking off to do the same to Zeta.
After a moment´s confusion, she finally spoke again, faceing Noel for a second, then looking at Nu.

"You know... she can be kind of cute, when she´s not in that armor thing.. Don´t you think so..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Reiei Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:26 pm

As he witnessed Jellal had let go of him to tell his last words to Zeta himself, Reiei was only observing, a little astonished by Jellal's stubbornness.
He shortened his last moments, only to talk to her? I understand he could not trust me because of that attire, but that choice was foolish... On the verge of death, he maybe didn't think anymore.
As he did already give his advice to everyone here who needed a word, he decided to leave, having a laugh to himself. "I have nothing left to do here..." And so saying, the young werewolf headed out for another place.
-----------(Exit)-------------->
Reiei
Reiei

Location : If you would be so kind to guess by yourself, please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Noel was standing still, only opening her eyes when she heard Makoto bringing her back to reality: she had actually killed Siegrain. She didn't care about his state, he killed Lambda after all.
Now she was disoriented with what happened around, and she only embraced her friend, answering her question: "I guess. But I don't really want to take a look at her. She still... disturbs me.".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Nu didn´t find the right words, not right now, so she only hugged Zeta and hoped that she was going to get over it... after a minute, she realized that it was not going to happen.
She tried to fill her body with warmth, as Zeta was quite cold, but eventually gave up on that too.. it took a while before she managed to speak.

"Zeta.. i´m sorry... i don´t know what to say to you now but that... if.. if i can do anything, please let me know, i`ll do it.."

Her embrace tightened a bit as Nu herself was starting to cry, despite her best efforts not to... she closed her eyes, pressed herself against the other Murakumo and let it all out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Zeta spent all the time crying and hugging her younger sister Nu. As Jellal's last words were law to her, she was going to stick to her sisters at all costs. Even though she was crying, she still was able to whisper to Nu. "Zeta wants Nu... Zeta wants Nu to promise... Promise Nu will stay with Zeta forever.": it was her trying to hang to whatever she could. If she was left all by herself, she could be willing to commit self-termination. "Please, just let Zeta be with Nu..."
As she sensed Nu was trying to warm her heart up, she stopped crying, looking at Nu face to face willing to thank her for her effort. "Zeta doesn't want Nu to be sad..." She tried her best to smile again and reassure Nu, though the smiles were faint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Nu, sniffing a bit and trying to get a grip, nodded, embraceing her tightly for a moment, then slowly letting go.

"Nu will stay with Zeta.. Nu promises.. but we should leave this place... leave him."

Her left hand didn´t let go of Zeta`s, but Nu did look at Noel once more, a bit sad that Noel wasn`t going to look back at her, but finally decideing to leave this place of gore in order for something more comforting and familiar. The Sheol gate.

"Nu must look out for Ragna now... make sure he´s okay... and report that Nu`s mission is completed."

Her hand gripped Zeta`s tightly as she went down the stairs, past Noel, and decended into the deepest cellars of the NOL branch to find Ragna.

------>Exit to the Sheol Gate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Zeta wasn't really prone to speaking now, in the state she was left by Jellal's death. But she obeyed the last words of the person who had been her mentor up to now: she has to live her life with her sisters.
As she was taken by Nu, she had a look behind to Noel, and she left a few tears behind before following the silver-haired Murakumo deeper in the NOL branch.
-----(Exit to the Sheol Gate)----------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:01 pm

Makoto had left the group for a second, but came back as soon as the Murakumps had departed... with a strangely determined look on her face.
Comeing up to Noel, she smiled a bit, with the hands behind her back.

"I guess we can leave now, with you haveing taken your revenge and all... but first.."

With animalistic strength, Makoto pushed Noel forward, to a table, where she forced her to bend over. One hand rested on her back to keep her there, while the other raised one of her legs, slipping a panty over her boot, then she repeated the same with the other leg and pulled the panty up, giving her a light wedgie, but only lightly before pushing some of the fabric upwards to expose her bare buttcheeks.
A light slap on them followed, then she let go of the girl.

"... for christs sake Noel, cover your ass! I have nothing against alittle freedom, but jeez, do you know how often i had to elbow a guy in the guts to keep him from rapeing you? A lot of times, i tell you!"

With that out of the way, she grinned a bit at her friend.

"So, now, lets go have some fun at least, shall we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Noel was tired, but at the moment, noone remained where she was. Makoto's sudden action surprised her to the point she let her friend do what she was doing, which means make her wear random panties. When feeling it, the Murakumo took a look across the room and noticed a box full of them. But that discovery distracted her and she let out a yell at Makoto slapping her buttocks and looked angrily at her friend. "Hey! Makoto!" She didn't say anything else, listening to her scolding without believing a single word of it.

Hearing Makoto's suggestion to leave, Noel nodded, but what she didn't tell her friend is that she was going to take the whole box: "After all, a single set of panties is almost useless and I don't have any others...". What she didn't know is the reason the panties fit her so well... But she didn't care. Now the only thing to do is having fun with Makoto...

-----------(Exit to 'The streets of Orient Town')--------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum