Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kisaragi's hideout.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kisaragi's hideout. - Page 2 Empty Re: Kisaragi's hideout.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Tsubaki blinked at Hazama. "I am here looking for the captain as ordered, sir," she said. She moved over to Jin and put his arm over her shoulder, hauling him up; she couldn't stand to see him writhe on the ground in pain any longer. "Makoto really did a number on you," she whispered to him, trying to be gentle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Hazama smirked, "Oh? And which Doctor would that be?" he watched closely as Tsubaki helped Jin up, "...I have business with one of the clinics here, so I was heading that way anyway. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accompany you there", He slowly walked to the doorway, glancing around the room "However, you know I'll have to report back to the higher-ups that I found you after this..."

'They shouldn't notice Mu... for the time being, at least', he stood just outside the doorway, waiting for the other two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Jin winced in the pain, but allowed his arm to be strewn across her shoulder as a balance. Jin whispered quietly to Tsubaki "Thanks.."

Then, he turned his head to pay attention to what Hazama was trying to convey, a glare forming as he mentioned being reported.

"Tch, if you're trying to make me go back, the answer is no."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 pm

"I'll tie you up and take you on the back of one of those bikes to the clinic if I have to," Tsubaki said to Jin quietly. "You need a doctor," she said firmly, helping, or possibly forcing, him to limp out of the building. She could tell he was in pain; it wasn't hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:16 am

"I'm not going to force you to return- right now that's none of my concern, I was simply reminding you that I will probably report your whereabouts back to the higher-ups... when I'm next on duty" he paused for a moment, staring off at the wall and contemplating what to do next, slowly returning Ouroboros back into his pocket, "as I asked previously, what Doctor is it you're looking for? We may be looking for the same person."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

Jin had the amount of energy needed to stand, and move about. In no small part thanks to Tsubaki's effort. Jin stood, but did not allow Tsubaki to make him move. Instead, he put a arm around her side and guided her to wait.

WIth his pained breaths, he spoke, quietly. "Litchi Faye Ling. she's the doctor I've been trying to contact."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 am

She frowned at Jin's pained breaths. "I know where Doctor Litchi's clinic is. We had to take Makoto there once when she fell out of a tree..." she shook her head lightly at the memory. "I think I can lead the way there from here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am

"Well, then you can lead the way", Hazama muttered, walking down to the lower floor of the factory, he lowered his hat then slid his hands into his pocket. This was going all too smoothly so far, and now asking people off the street randomly for directions to Litchi's clinic wasn't needed... He'd have to figure out a way though to talk to the Doctor in private... 'unless I just tell them I'm on an undercover assignment to infiltrate Sector Seven, then perhaps I could use them as extra protection...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 am

Jin took a limpstep towards his motorcycle helmet. Leaning down with a grunt to pick it back up, then slide it over his head and gave it a twist, to lock with his other gear.

"We'll go by motorcycle. You two are going to have to figure out how it's gonna work because I feel... tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 am

"I'm a bit familiar with Motorcycles," Tsubaki said, looking around at all of them and choosing one of a blue shade. "Jin, you'll ride with me...just hold on to me, I guess," she said. "Follow me, Commander Hazama, I'll get us there quickly." With that she got on the bike and situated Jin behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. She blushed lightly and then started the bike up. Once she was sure Hazama was on his bike and ready to follow, she took off down the road. "Hang in there, Jin..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm

(won't be around for most of today, so basically just... Hazama's sits there and doesn't really talk. Sorry, don't have time to write out a huge post- somethings come up xD; will be back in around a day or two.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 pm

Jin leaned forward, pressing his torso against her back, and putting his head over her shoulder so he could see what she was trying to do. Jin sighed, then put his hand on hers, guiding her thumb to the starters button. Applying pressure, the connection was made, and the bike roared to life.

"You were doing it wrong."

Jin moved his arm away, but continued leaning against her as a support, and rested his head against her shoulder. Trying his best to fight the urge to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 pm

She blushed a bit. "R...right," she said with a nod, blushing a bit more. "Thanks." She pulled out of the warehouse and headed towards Litchi's. 'God, I hope I don't get lost,' she thought to herself, still feeling warmth at her cheeks from Jin resting against her.

>>>Litchi's Clinic>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2