Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jin Kisaragi

3 posters

Go down

Jin Kisaragi Empty Jin Kisaragi

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Name: Jin Kisaragi

Race: Human

Appearance: Being in the N.O.L Jin wears the organizations uniform adorning the Major's jacket, which is blue,black and a little yellow in color. The jacket also has very large coat tails that go down his back. He also wears white gloves that end to the base of his forearms, a long sleeved black colored shirt that's tight on his upper body covered by a sleeveless, white vest with a black stripe running a little over the top. He wears tight, black trousers and the N.O.L uniform color steel toed boots that go up to his shins. They also have a small metal piece on them that looks like a cross. He has lengthy blond hair that ends to where his chin is and he has Emerald green colored eyes and a light tan skin tone. His Nox Nyctores Yukianesa is within a blue sheath and has a green colored hilt.

Loyalty: Jin used to be loyal towards the N.O.L However he is now a member of Sector Seven and tires all he must to defeat the N.O.L and still trying to kill his brother (I changed Jin from being a loner into joining Sector Seven instead)

Personality: Jin tends to act coldly to nearly anybody he meets, most notoriously to his Lieutenant Noel Vermillion. However despite this cold persona whenever he meets his brother Ragna all that hostility turns into a hyper, happy maniac, however mostly he just talks about how he's going to kill Ragna. Jin is terrified of the moon, he is scared of it because he believes that one day the moon might come crashing down to the ground. Jin also takes a dislike to Meat Dishes and the Weak. He also oddly likes to collect Vintage Motorcycles and enjoys being left alone.

Weaponry: Nox Nyctores: Mucro Algesco: Yukianesa

Abilities:
Jin proves his elite status in the NOL with his exceptional skills on the battlefield. Wielding the Nox Nyctores, Yukianesa, Jin controls the element of ice, wielding it with such efficiency that he is able to shape the ice he creates into different forms such as a series of blades and is able to propel himself on one. His swordsmanship as well as his powers rival and contrasts that of his brother Ragna. While Ragna fights with savage, powerful blows, Jin's style is elegant.

Jin's Drive is Frost Bite. By harnessing the power of Yukianesa, Jin can encase his opponents in structures of ice, temporarily incapacitating them for a free hit. He can even change the form his ice takes for attacking such as a pillar of ice from the ground, a glacier in front of him, or ice in the shape of a wolfs head. The ice from Jin's Yukianesa also "Corrodes Life" also the temperature of the ice is Absolute Zero. Yukianesa is able to use ice for attacking by freezing the moisture in the air and turning it to ice.

History: When Jin was a little boy, he was very dependent on his older brother, Ragna, for affection and constantly pestered him to play with him. He saw his sister Saya as an obstacle of getting his brother's attention and constantly bullied her in retaliation. Eventually, Ragna decided to look after the sickly Saya and distanced himself from Jin, thus increasing his jealousy.

It was then Terumi Yuuki entered Jin's life and told him about The Black Beast, that it would be born from Ragna, and that he is destined to destroy it. Deciding that his brother must pay for his ignorance, and to get rid of the obstacle between them, Saya, Jin left Terumi to do as he pleased, including burning the church where they stayed and murdering their caretaker. When Ragna arrived, he only watched in shock as Terumi cut off his arm, and kidnapped Saya. Jin later vanished from Ragna's life, and apparently his memory of that incident was blocked off.

Jin was later adopted to the high-esteemed Kisaragi family. With his talents, he rose up in the ranks of the NOL and was given the Nox Nyctores, Yukianesa, (however, in the true ending of CS, he tells Ragna that Saya is the one who actually gave him the sword) but his other siblings never trusted him, thinking that he only got his ranks due to his adoption. Indeed, Jin himself felt completely empty even after being showered with awards and ranks (which included the stopping of the Ikaruga Civil War).

When the rumors of the "Grim Reaper" arose, Jin felt a sudden urge to meet him, which caused him to abandon his post and head to Kagutsuchi to find out about the Reaper. When it turns out to be Ragna, Jin became ecstatic to meet his beloved brother and his psychosis caused him to be eager to kill him and fulfill his destiny.

RP sample: https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net/t147-jin-kisaragi-vs-kageo-kaka-duel-rp-sample

Last edited by Jin Kisaragi on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Jin Kisaragi Empty Re: Jin Kisaragi

Post by Ragna the Bloodedge Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 am

Based on what I've seen in this sheet and your posts in the practice fight against Kageo, I think you'll do wonderfully as Jin. So even though this is technically a work in progress I offer my full approval. Nicely done.

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Ragna the Bloodedge
Ragna the Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Rags, the sheet is in WIP state...

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:01 pm

My app is now finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tron Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Yupyup, approved too.

Approvals: 02

Disapprovals: 00
Tron
Tron

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:28 am

I`m still a bit iffy on this sheet.. his weapon is discribed very briefly.. and by briefly i mean one short sentence, but the history, appearance and not to mention the practice fight proove that you can be a good Jin....
...I know i´m a weapons nerd, but Yukianasa is explained in detail in Continuum Shift. >.>

Anyways, you can play Jin, you want to play Jin and we need a Jin, so i suppose approval comes in order.

Locked dropped approved and colored.

Webmaster
Admin

https://blazbluerpg.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down