Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search of Terumi

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In Search of Terumi Empty In Search of Terumi

Post by Hakumen Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:09 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~>(From 'Orient Town Outerlimits')

As the Leader of the Six Heroes entered the territory of the 7th Heirarchical City, Kazamotsu; he made sure to keep a low profile. Almost entirely sure that Torakaka kept close in tow during the travel over to this city, he made no dramatic jumps in speed; keeping on a moderate trudging pace that wasn't going to push anyone too hard. 'I have grown soft...perhaps the influence of the Cat is finally getting to me.' by this time it was clear that he was annoyed with his own conscious decisions towards people and others, he was never so...considerate in the past. But times changed things, this too meant the hero of legend. He kept to the side streets, while at least familiar with the city's structure, he was going to see about reaching the outerlimits of the N.O.L Branch here...in hopes of sensing Terumi, it was at least a start towards finding the fiend's next move.

"I know you are here Terumi...prepare yourself to meet your true fate." the words were not spoken towards anyone directly, it was more the feelings he had, the true moment as if it were within his grasp; it would come to pass if Hakumen had anything to say about it. The fiend's final moments would end violently, with one final swing of Ookami.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

In Search of Terumi Empty Re: In Search of Terumi

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Suddenly around the white armored warrior he could clearly see a large flurry of golden sparkles, were these stars? No it was something else, behind the Leader of The Six Heroes a lone, young man stood before him, his face wasn't clearly seen because he had a hood over his head, however the end of what seemed to be a marking on his face was visible as well as a few strands of oddly colored blue hair. This man had a hooded blue long sleeve jacket on over what seemed to be a long sleeve white shirt. His smile looked ominous, yet reassuring as well as he glanced at the armored man with his goldenrod yellow eyes.

"My my my who do we have here? It's seriously a huge honor to be standing face to face with Hakumen, one of the legendary Six Heroes. Relax, I am not your enemy and I don't wish to fight you, plus if I was an enemy I am totally aware of your strength and you could most likely kill me. I wish to have a little....talk with you if I can spare just a moment of your time. If it's alright with you I would like to accompany you on your journey to find this "Terumi" person, you see I was a child slave of the NOL and I want revenge, during my time in the labor I heard of a man called Hazama who worked in the higher ups of the NOL I think he could be this man you are looking for, I want to help you with your quest and would like to accompany you if it's alright with you great hero."

Jellal still had a smile on his face as he simply bowed before Hakumen, to signify to the Hero that he was not an enemy wishing to fight if Hakumen didn't hear him clearly, Jellal wanted the NOL to perish and if Hakumen would allow him to see this, then his plan might come into motion even faster than before, the only problem was what if this Hero didn't believe him? It's not every day a man with blue hair walks up to you and asks you if they can help right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 am

The instant that this strange boy had appeared at his back, it took every ounce of self control not to have killed the youth, as the boy would find the tip of Ookami inches from his face; the magical appearance was nothing that he cared to see. Even the story had not moved the stone-like warrior who watched him with an expressionless face, this boy knew much more than he let on about the surrounding space. Was he to buy into such a weak story? Hakumen scoffed at the boy and toted the Nox Nyctores to his side, as he gestured to Torakaka not to worry about what his reaction was up to this point. There was but a single moment here that seemed to hold his entire remark towards this boy's appearance.

"Surely you do not expect to fool me with such a weak story boy, the fact that you know the name of Terumi shows you try to hide greater knowledge. If you do not wish your end...you should leave quickly, before I do not stay my hand a second time. You will not find an ally with one you hold secrets from." as the last word was stated, he expected the boy to leave; with Ookami drawn there was nothing but a thought that held back his efforts from drawing upon the infinite powers of Susano'o to finish this stranger before he became a threat; his instincts told him to destroy this boy...but he would not risk a battle with Torakaka so close, but if this boy persisted that might go out the window.

"I am in no mood for games, take the warning or you have chosen to forfeit your life." the words were cold, more assuming of the Six Heroes, this boy was not safe...he was a great danger, the longer the boy was close; the more he was sure.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Tora followed absentmindedly, occasionally having to jog to keep up with Hakumen. When the other boy began to speak with her accomplice, the Kaka tilted her head and stood off to the side, watching curiously and sinking down to her haunches - a much more comfortable position for her catlike flexibility.
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Jellal had no care that there was a blade pointing straight at him as he couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he slowly backed up two steps still staring at the masked man. "Oh my I didn't think I would have been founded out so quickly, yet again you ARE the Leader of The Six Heroes now am I right? Look then sir Hakumen I'll tell you what you want to know but I will destroy the NOL....and I am not leaving so either I accompany you, or I will have to by force." In case of an upcoming battle Jellal's energy nearly sky rocketed, his entire body was glistening with gold like star shaped sparkles as he removed his hood, revealing his full head of blue hair and a...strange tattoo surrounding his right eye. Jellal took no battle stance, just moving to where his right side was facing him as he lifted his hand as if taunting the Hero to come after him as the smile never left his face.

"As much as I don't want to fight you if you do not comply I will have no choice, besides...I have never truly seen the powers of one of The Six Heroes and it would be interesting if I could collect some battle data from you Hakumen. So what's your choice going to be? Silver Knight within the Susano'o Unit?" Despite his care free nature Jellal already knew not to joke around with this man, he wasn't the leader of the Six Heroes just because he looked intimidating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:15 pm

"Then you have chosen a fool's fate, I shall eliminate you immediately." Hakumen was not too stunned by the choice to stay; while it was unexpected it was not of his concern. Did he believe he could actually defeat him? He would make this boy regret such arrogange, as his body surged with the might of Susano'o; while Ookami's blade surged with the silver knight's intent, the threat had angered his blade; but in the veteran's hands that anger merely became more force. " I am the White Void. I shall cleanse this world and return all to nothing. I am Hakumen. Come!" with no hesitation falling behind the actions of his blade, the Nox was brought cleanly in an upward sweep; the blade's own will screaming for the death of the young man.

Hakumen decided to bring it quickly to him, with his Nox, even a single slash would mean that the boy; if possessing anything particular in his healing capacity would be nulled. It was why the legendary hero wielded and subjugated the blade by choice, for the prowess it had; as Terumi could not survive it; then neither would some stranger who came wishing to have his life ended early on. The boy's death knell had been signed by an act of foolishness and would be served justly at his request.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 am

Jellal simply smiled as he performed a side step, allowing the extremely long blade of Hakumen's Nox to sweep right past him, Jellal wasted no time to activate his Ars, he knew he had to go all out in the very beginning if he wanted to survive. Suddenly the red tattoo around his right eye began to glisten in a crimson light as Jellal's right eye transformed into something more demonic. "The Spacial Void of the Heavens, I command thee to grant me the power of the Astronomical Entities! Grant me my strength! Unleashing Ars Armagus!" As Jellal initiated his Ars his entire body began to glisten with a gold, star dust like aura. Jellal's power might have been an Ars Armagus class which the Nox Hakumen wielded overpowered. But Jellal had one of the stronger Ars, if Hakumen underestimated Jellal's power he would be in for a big surprise.

Jellal began moving around knowing that standing perfectly still would spell his doom, Jellal initiated a technique as a ring of gold, star light energy circled his hands as he fired a total of Seven Heavenly Beams towards Hakumen from all directions, front, behind, left, right, from above, and diagonally in the back. However Hakumen could still run through one of the two open spots that his beams missed but then Jellal would counter by firing a Heavenly Blast at Hakumen in whichever direction he came from, the ball of golden energy would slam, then explode heavily damaging Hakumen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:14 pm

This boy believed that such a simple attack would be an end? Hakumen had not bothered to dodge the beams of attack, instead choosing to party the first of these beams from a chosen direction; in front of him clearly in two. Did this boy believe some simple power of an ars might defeat Ookami so easily? It was a matter of pushing the blade through the beam, clearly avoiding the first of the this multi-stage attack by his opponent. As a master of counters, it was a simplistic tactic to take for Hakumen, having been somewhat grazed by this omni-directional attack, but with the fortune of the mighty Sankishin he had been able to shrug off what would be greater damage to a regular foe.

"Come and spell your own demise before my blade!" Having spied this massive ball of energy, the silver knight took point and raised his blade; unwilling to allow him to believe that he would fall so easily, the counter was unleashed upon the blast. "Kokujin: Yukikaze(Judgment: Snowstorm)!" The counter-hit was performed with little intention of actually countering Jellal himself. But it was enough to say that he would not be with ease to exterminate, that was fine; he would show no mercy to this boy. "Anymore tricks you wish to show, before you are eliminated?" the words merely reflecting Hakumen's intentions, this youth could not be allowed to exist any longer.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:30 am

Jellal was not surprised at all seeing Hakumen barely have a scratch on him from his attacks, it would be upsetting if the Leader of the Six Heroes would have been injured so quickly. Suddenly Jellal noticed an odd movement from Hakumen and noticed what he was about to do, this was over kill! Suddenly Jellal's gold stardust like aura glistened even brighter. "Heavenly Body Magic....METEOR!" Jellal then instantly jumped over Hakumen's powerful attack, his Meteor technique tripled his strength and speed making him as fast as a crashing average sized meteor. Jellal then began swirling around Hakumen in a circle around him, firing a fast series of around 30 punches! Jellal would finish the combo by appearing behind him and sending a powerful tae kwon doe style Turning Kick right into the back of Hakumen's head, which would most likely at least crack the helmet as he would send the knight flying due to his physical strengths being beefed up with his Meteor technique. Jellal took notice of the black colored Kaka but he payed little attention to her, it appeared that she wouldn't be helping Hakumen at all in this fight which was a relief, fighting one of the Six Heroes alone was a difficult task at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Having spied the youth's move, but not willing to allow him to try anything particular, Hakumen took the chance and prepared for his next move. While he did not watch the winding path taken, one thing was certain; the boy would attempt to strike a portion of him that was vulnerable. 'The ignorance of youth shows once more.' the words just making the way clear as he moved back into her with choice of action, trusting in the developed counter moves he'd practiced for ages before this boy had been born; a repeat of the similar action to the move that mattered most. Taking the fast punches was not something he paid any mind to, having traded blows with individuals like Ragna the Bloodedge and the 'Red Devil of Sector 7' Iron Tager, it was taken with little attention; his senses were focused on the boy to make the one move he was counting one: an attempted deceive blow.

The blows had amounted their damage upon the silver knight's body and this was a fact, but it was nothing that slowed him from the final counter, the one that he was certain would count. He had not seem the foe's motions, but all of his honed senses gave him the split before and he threw the distortion drive into action; this time aiming to punish the boy's all out offensive on him. "Kokujin: Yukikaze(Judgment: Snowstorm)!" the instant his foot struck the counter-gradient barrier formed before his body, the leader struck with the mighty force of Ookami; slashing across the boy's midsection violently, while preparing his next move already...the energy of Susano'o was massing to end this boy with any next attack...he was not going to allow this to continue beyond what it had. He was after Terumi, not here to play with some child who desired something beyond his capacity to comprehend.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:09 am

Jellal was rather impressed seeing Hakumen take all of his punches like the true man he was claimed to be. But Jellal cursed under his lip as he saw a giant odd circle appear before Hakumen connecting with Jellal's kick. Jellal knew what was coming and luckily his Meteor Technique was able to also increase his evasivness, he only left with a slight, but painful gash across his chest. Jellal chuckled as a dark like aura swirled around him as he threw off his blue hooded robe and his white long sleeve vest, revealing a skin tight, purple muscle shirt. Jellal chuckled as he wiped the drops of blood from his chest, he was angry for his favorite clothes were now ruined! But he kept that smirk upon his face as he looked down on the white knight as he slowly started to ascend higher into the air.

"Is this all that you got? Honestly even with the true activation of my Heavenly Body Magic I wasn't showing pure killing intent on you because I wanted to see the abilities of one of the Six Heroes. I have received my data and I'm astounded! Your fighting capabilities were just a little above what I hypothesized about you, sir Hakumen. But I never truly wanted to fight such a brave warrior as yourself, so I want to ask you ONE more time. Allow me to join you on your quest to find this "Terumi" person....or I shall show no mercy. I won't get in your way with what you intend to do to this Terumi person. I just want to see the Novus Orbis Librarius' burnt down to the ground like they did to Ikaruga, why won't you let me see that?"

Suddenly as he was high enough into the air Jellal formed his arms straight inward from his chest and placed one atop another, the bottom hand had all five of his fingers pointing out while the top hand had the index and middle fingers pointing, then in mid air seven spheres of golden light electrified and sparkled in the sun setting skies, they connected the lines like a kid would to a coloring book and gave the image of the Constellation called the "Big Dipper".

"I will not send you this next attack until I hear your answer, say yes and I will stop immediately, if no...then you will face your judgement upon the seven stars...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:44 am

Did this fool believe that he was worthy of his true force? Hakumen had been maintaining only what was necessary to deal with the fool's errant who dared to be sent before him. It was not arrogance that held him here, but simple principle; this boy had one last chance to move...the action that would be taken would be simply no mercy. He had not wished to waste anymore of a talent on his battle placed here, but he would do what he must.

"If you're arrogance still fuels your pathetic wits, then your death is sure and justified. I will not refrain from killing you with the next maneuver. You will understand the blade of Hakumen, if you remain; I will say this one last time. Disappear from my view or simply offer your life as you have been." it would either maim or kill the lad, but the next move that he used would very simply counter anything he had up his sleeves. As nothing ever escaped his true technique, wherever this boy attacked from...no matter the speed, no matter the pace he chose; his judgment would be met with a swift destruction.

As even to point not did Hakumen allow for a single instant, the true power of the Susano'o flow through his body, would this fool truly wish to meet his end so brutally? The silver knight would grant his wish, as this seemed to be his greatest folly, he was close to it.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 am

Jellal knew what Hakumen's taunts were for, was he trying to lure him into attacking him? While charging up the energy he needed Jellal pondered in his mind what Hakumen mainly used, he mainly countered all of his attacks including using a powerful counter to try and kill him. Did Hakumen know of one even stronger? Whether or not Jellal knew to keep that in caution and knew his plan as the Big Dipper Constellation appeared to grow to its maximum power.

"Very well then....Face your Judgement upon the Seven Stars....Secchi Sekken....GRAND CHARIOT!" Jellal fired the seven giant beams of light towards Hakumen, each "star" was as fast and as strong as a falling meteor but....they weren't aimed for Hakumen, the star light beams were aimed near Hakumen but due to there fast speed and huge size it would be hard to tell for anyone if they would hit. As the beams land they would explode the ground around Hakumen and momentarily blind him from the dust storm caused, Jellal would take this opportunity to swirl behind him with his Meteor Technique and fire the strongest and fasted kick he had aimed for the back of his "skull" The blow would definately knock a few screws loose in the Hero and send him flying like a rocket. Jellal knew how risky this plan was but it was all he had. He had to put his Hypothesis to the test.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 am

The practiced move was this going off, it seemed to be more clear in point, Hakumen did not need to see his opponent's move to strike back, he simply rested his hands on Ookami, focusing the maneuver that he knew to count on, the Leader of the Six Heroes wasn't pleasantly known for being stricken without returning punishment. Varily with his body and senses all focused, he took the opportunity to use one move that would not miss...this would not care the strength, the blast radius and should he be damaged by one of these beams so be it. As he took the earlier tactic employed by his enemy, he figured this would end in one particular way; with the fall of this fool. He chose to employ the tactic the instant after the first beams hit.

This could not tell him what was happening, but the moment must come in that instant, the silver knight bet on it and immediately activated his Astral Heat, choosing no point in awaiting his own finish. "Your end has come, Kokuujin Ougi: Akumetsu/Retribution: Perish Evil (Empty Air Formation Secret Technique: Destruction of Evil)!" the attack was enacted, the spell would come to an end even should that blow strike the silver knight; Susano'o would certainly not let him fall, he would not be stopped by this pathetic fool here or now!
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:04 pm

A circular, malicious face would appear, unnoticed until it hovered just over Jellal's shoulder. A trio of sharp clawtips prodded lightly into his flesh, not breaking the skin quite yet.
Ars Armagus: Oni, Torakaka mumbled, simply stating the reason for her sudden appearance, and why she had remained hidden until this point.
A second set of claws reached around with blurring speed and were held to the boy's jugular. More unnervingly, a deep, catlike purr eminated from within the confined of Tora's obscuring hood.
And why, may I ask, do you hate the NOL so much meow?
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 am

Jellal was ready to aim in for the kill on Hakumen but he couldn't move, he swerved his eyes to his right to see the black hooded Kaka behind him then looking down to see the sets of claws near his throat. It appeared this Kaka didn't wish to kill him....well...not yet lately. Jellal almost lost his smile from surprise of the Kaka's sudden appearance, but he remained calm when the Kaka mentioned an Ars Armagus, most likely her own.

"Hmph! So you used your Ars to disappear from plain sight while I was fighting Sir Hakumen? I have to say I'm kind of impressed but I would expect no less from a Kaka... So...judging my current situation I shouldn't try to struggle or else I'll have a few holes in my throat correct? Heh fine...I'll tell you what you want to know as long as I don't feel those nails of yours scrape against my throat. Okay I apologize for my actions."

Suddenly Jellal activated his Telepathy Link with Zeta, sending his voice into her brain with there Link. Luckily Hakumen and the Kaka wouldn't be able to read his thoughts or else a worst case scenario of his death could occur.

"Zeta! Its Jellal can you hear me? I need you to wake up I went out to meet a few "Friends" but apparently they are in the wrong kind of crowd...You don't want them to HURT me do you? You should know my location already now come as quickly as possible these guys don't look as friendly as I thought." Jellal simply kept his smile and tried to cooperate with the Kaka nicely, even deactivating his Ars to show that he wasn't going to try and struggle. Luckily it appeared Hakumen was going to use a counter but due to the Kaka's interruption Jellal couldn't move a muscle which most likely deactivated his counter ability.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 pm

"Zeta hears you. Zeta's coming right now."
As Jellal had sent words of urgence, she was off the hideout, going to him for a rescue operation.

--> (From Jellal's Hideout)

The giant sword Jinchi suddenly appeared in the sky and crashed into the floor just two meters away from Torakaka. Just on top of it stood the sixth Murakumo unit, Zeta. Once the dust from that sounding entry scattered, she simply stepped down to set foot on the ground while she warned Torakaka. "Hello. Let him free now. Else Zeta will get angry." The smile on the Murakumo's face didn't even blemish despite the message her words carried. "Take your pick.", she finally said after taking her sword from its position in the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 am

Tora almost laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation: she had read about ancient 'Mexican Standoffs', but this was just ludicrous!
Referring to yourself in the third person meow? Cute. Quickly yet steadily, Tora began to formulate a plan. Soon enough, she grinned and shoved Jellal forwards, hopefully stumbling him while at the same time moving him within Hakumen's striking range.
Acheron! she yelled, seeming to fade into the background until she was no longer there. Instead, her presence could be sensed behind Zeta. Immediately, she began slashing furiously with her claws, not wanting to chance a counterstrike.
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Spying the opportunity presented by Torakaka's actions, the silver knight would not hesitate on the move and brought Ookami down in a vicious swing; no mercy would be held for this boy at all. With this new presence told him one thing, that this boy had some odd form of communication and obviously this battle was planned for, pre-meditated upon the arrival here...this enemy was not to be underestimated. Hakumen considered options, with a boy of this caliber and one of what appeared to be a Murakumo unit; he could take no chances.

"A very intelligent plan, but it was all for naught! It seems my instincts on destroying you were correct, I will offer not another moment of mercy. Prepare yourself for the great beyond, for this is where I and Ookami shall send you!" as with most of his actions, this small line was spoken simply to inform his new target of his own actions, planning such a thing and then springing it upon the veteran hero was not something that would be accepted. He didn't know how this kid knew of his coming here, but there would be dire consequences to answer for.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Seeing Hakumen's deadly attack aimed for Jellal, Zeta decided to help him.
Though Torakaka was attacking her from behind, running away from Torakaka meant running to Jellal. She did so with a speed that could keep up with Tora, and with a quick swing of her huge sword, intercepted Hakumen's attack and prepared herself to serve as a meatshield for Jellal should Tora ever target him. "Zeta will never let you be hurt. Ever."
Despite the urgence in the situation, Zeta's face kept a bright smile and her voice still sounded happy. The strange Murakumo was worried about how to get out of this situation and she asked Jellal via their telepathy link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:45 pm

As Zeta appeared Jellal simply chuckled, did this Kaka not know that his Meteor was still activated? As he was pushed he quickly regained his balance with his superior speed and as he saw Zeta block Hakumens blow towards him Jellal quickly grabbed Zeta and began running the opposite direction of the white knight, firing seven Heavenly Beams towards him so he doesn't try to follow them. Jellal's Meteor was almost up so he had to deactivate the technique as he let Zeta back onto the ground and looked at her with a smile.

[b]"Zeta, I appreciate you coming to help me but please don't worry me like that again, despite your cute smiles I can't stand seeing you to get hurt those guys are probably to far off to hear us so I'll tell you right here. Were going back home, but first why not give them a little parting gift no? Zeta stand behind me I don't want to hurt you by accident."

Suddenly Jellal turned to where the Kaka and Hero were standing as he lifted his arms over his head in an X formation, strangely as a small black sphere formed above Jellal's head the darkness from the shadows moved towards the sphere as it grew nearly three to five more times in size and adorning sparkling silver lights, reminiscing of the night sky. Jellal chuckled with a cold glare towards the two as the ball completed its charge.

"Those ignorant fools, despite how they want to kill the NOL like us they refuse help even from us? Do they not care what the NOL did for us? You all will perish as we find OUR Paradise.... Astral Heat: Dark Paradise: Altaris!" Jellal fired the giant black sphere towards Hakumen and the near invisible Torakaka were located at, the ball was moving at quick speeds like a bowling ball swerving down the lane, if it made physical contact with any of the two the sphere would explode in a swirling storm of darkness. Giving just enough time for Jellal and Zeta to escape with hardly any injuries, he turned around and was walking tot he direction of the 6th Hierarchical City.

"Come now Zeta, let's go home and get some rest...or do you perhaps want to go elsewhere?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:18 pm

"Zeta could look for sisters. But Zeta doesn't know where they are. Let's just leave to wherever you want."
Zeta was ready to follow Jellal at a moment's notice, and as he walked away, she followed him, her light steps barely making for the speed she goes to follow Jellal.
--> (Exit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Jellal kept the smile on his face as he scratched his neck, that Kaka nearly got the drop on him, he knew where he was going but it wasn't the hideout.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 am

Tora looked up at the approaching ball of death with uninterest, seeming to flicker out of view, seen again one moment later clutching Hakume's torso, before they both flickered and seemed to disappear with Tora racing at top-speed.
And now, they stood at the other side of the street, far out of the ball's radius. Tora watched the pair walk away and coughed awkwardly, looking up to her Samurai accomplice.
Maybe we should leave them alone meow? We're not after them, and from what we've seen I doubt they're any danger to anyone...
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Having been helped to avoid the massive ball of energy, Hakumen paid one last silent glare in the direction of the boy who had fled with his Murakumo as it seemed, though he was not a major threat, this did not mean he wouldn't keep him in mind, though Torakaka was right. This was not their main goal and with these two now out of the way, it was time to move on. Having agreed with Tora's suggestion, he gestured to the road ahead of them.

"We should move on now, though I believe we should lay low for a short time, no doubt the use of Ars in this sector of the city has drawn some attention. In one way, it will allow us cover into the N.O.L. base...but not if we are caught." the idea was simple, and gesturing for Torakaka to follow him, the silver knight took off in a dash, quick for him but likely easy for her to follow; as he headed off to the south west, moving deeper into the city but keeping to the side streets...Terumi would not escape this day.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next