Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Search of Terumi

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Search of Terumi - Page 2 Empty Re: In Search of Terumi

Post by Torakaka Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 am

Tora nodded nonchalantly and began to follow, briefly wondering how they would manage to find the green-haired maniac.
Meeooowww... she said uncertainly, not actually voicing her question lest the Samurai be insulted.
What do you think the Murakumo is up to, following a fool like that meow?
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 pm

At first the question didn't seem to draw his attention and almost appeared ignored, though after a few minutes of silence the silver knight spoke up once he'd slowed their pace. Stopping around a block area, by this point the N.O.L. HQ was in plain sight and just begging to be attacked. Though before he would do that, answering the question would at least make for some kind of interest, since Murakumos were rare things; and that strange child had one with him.

"I would assume that older model Murakumo has some kind of tie to him, usually such a unit I imagine would have been dismantled or out of commission, but if that boy has awakened her, that might explain why the unit is with him." he knew from being with Kokonoe for the short time he had and spying the old form of the unit, Lambda-11, the Murakumo tended to follow orders and respond directly to those in control. And the way that this one had spoken, indicated that level of closeness.

"If I have judged corrected, the unit would be Zeta-6, and she appears attached to that boy." for this answer he was certain that this would not be a just or able fact, it would only prove more troubling if he were right. For this boy and his wish to destroy N.O.L. himself was possibly only to take its place.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 am

Well, meow, that's quite obvious; she's in love with him, for some foolish reason or other. Tora paused and allowed herself a nostalgic grin. Then again, love often makes no sense - it gets tedious and boring any time that it does~
So...where are we headed right now? Aimlessly walking aroundhere isn't doing us much good meow..
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Hakumen took in her words and certainly on point and while he imagined that Tora's momentary grin was for one reason or another, he would not plod deeper beyond a single thought, as it was none of his concern. Looking ahead at the large Headquarters, his mind conjured up a simple but effective plan. There was little need to wait he found, once he made the gate there would be simple disaster for anyone who was working for N.O.L. as he would have little mercy for them. He would crush any of those that adamantly stood their ground before his fury.

"It it time to march into this gate, we will learn once and for all if Terumi is inside, the plan I had was simple. It is to have you, Torakaka, head inside and see if that cretin is anywhere within. I will keep the main force busy, as no mere pawn of greater evil can withstand my blade." the instance was pretty simple in point, Hakumen intended to slice the gate down and cause havoc with the main forward line. He knew that with her skills and the armagus that she possessed that such things would be of a simple matter for her to deal with.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Torakaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:14 pm

Tora nodded intently at the plan, again allowing a sly grin to sneak across her face.
Alrighty meow~ You do what you do best, I do what I do best~ Got it~ She nodded a goodbye to Hakumen, and without further ado activated her Armagus, fading from notice and beginning to run in the direction of the headquarters, looking for an entrance.

>Exit>
Torakaka
Torakaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Well the issue was already off, one would see whether or not the fiend had been there, as far as it went around the city he found nothing else relevant here to watch; while Tora went ahead of him back to Kagatsuchi while he headed back, he would go and pry some information from grunts at the local Branch. The Silver Knight meant to rip into the local force for a short time, it wasn't very 'quiet' persay, but he was in no mood to wait. Within a matter of minutes things seemed to go from quiet scurrying to full hustle and bustle as the sirens around the local building meant one thing: Hakumen had come to their premises.

"N.O.L. lapdogs, you will either divulge your information or perish before my blade. Make your choices quickly, I Hakumen, have come!" it became obvious then, the local soldiers were going to be ripped to shreds for blind loyalty and their fate was then sealed.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:51 pm

[From "The Imperial Bunker]

Suddenly the green haired Captain Hazama emerged from a portal of some sorts, unknown to which it was cast by himself, the Omoikane Unit, E'thale or whatever. It didn't matter people just needed to know he was there and that was that. Hazama snickered as he heard sirens and NOL operatives screaming, someone was intruding in the branch of the NOL. Who knows who they could be, maybe...it was Jubei? Hazama turned to the Omoikane Unit and E'thale with a smile on his face. "Hear those sirens ladies and gentlemen? There are only a few people in this world currently alive that could cause this much chaos inside of an NOL Branch, and there all really strong and major threats to the Imperator. Plus that damn cat Jubei could probably be the one causing this, even if it's not this can be a good opportunity to kill a huge threat...let's go."

Despite the urgency of this mission, Hazama continued to walk as if he was taking a stroll in the park rather than taking this seriously, Hazama could hear the screams of the low ranking soldiers louder he knew he was about to see who was the one causing so much havoc. As he entered the next room Hazama was mildly happy, but rather disappointed. He really wanted to see Jubei's blade hack and slash through the walls of NOL operatives but instead it was only Hakumen, saying "Only Hakumen" may have seemed like an understatement but Hazama has dealt with him more than once currently and he was starting to get annoyed of the silver knight constantly trying to kill him. "Uhh...HI listen here H man, I'm not really in the mood to be playing child games at the moment cause uh...we kinda got a mission on our hands here so....just roll over and die for me right now please? I don't want to have to dirty my hands myself so just allow yourself to be killed, better yet you could try to kill me with one of your seriously long and boring speeches am I right?" Hazama simply snickered, Hakumen probably didn't even hear everything he said through the blood curdling screams of the operatives he had already slain with his might blade Ookami.

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm

~~~~~~>(Arriving from 'Imperaial Bunker)

As E'thale heard the sirens and the screams, he was deeply impressed by the damage he saw, whoever did this was certainly powerful. As he noted the downed bodies and the gunfire in the distance, it was almost as if there was more than one person; but his detection system only caught one signal; no doubt the same direction that Hazama had been headed in. He followed without question, making no efforts to assess the situation just yet.

As things were happening all so quickly, the sudden appearance of E'thale was without sound, as the Homunculus briefly scanned the target, though this was a serious problem as he noted the ranked armor. "Identified as Sankishin-Unit, Sunsano'o, Identified as the Leader of the Six Heroes, Hakumen. Nox Nyctores Detected. Subject Threat is SS. Preparing to Engage, Schwarzvald's Reach activated." the homunculus's armor system materialized onto his form, this technology; now basic to all Murakumos was state of the art when he was created.

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Aomi simply stepped behind E'thale, oblivious to the damage and only caring about Hazama. Seeing Hakumen made her briefly widening her eyes, but she didn't care about him: If Hazama faced him now, the hero would die. "Sankishin Unit Susanoô is identified with Nox Nyctores Interfectum Malus: Ôkami. Threat level is SS+. Aomi is ready to support Hazama-sama. Omoikane Unit activated." She started to store ambient seithr for the incoming battle, if it would come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:54 pm

At almost the instant Terumi showed up, Hakumen, wise to his presence had turned in his direction. The Silver Knight immediately recognizing that numbers were against him, he stood his ground, unwilling to allow this chance to pass. Once he fell Terumi, the world would be safe, as he heard the homunculus speak of engaging its weapons; the legendary hero's gaze passed over the claw-like limbs attached to him. It didn't seem like much of a weapon and would serve little consequence when facing him, the smaller child-like unit; he almost thought it a Murakumo at first, but it spoke of 'support'. This left him understanding only one thing: that she would not directly engage into combat with him, likely at worst it would be a 2 on 1 scenario. He had no fear of Terumi, either due to his knowledge of the evil that the fiend was capable of or his sheer hatred leaving him uncaring of any threats or attacks he might try. For once, Hakumen was getting straight to the point as he dropped into stance; Ookami held up at an angle with his right hand, with his left ready to shove the straight into this creature's face.

"You come to me with dolls Terumi, neither of them will save you! I will slay them and you together, this will be one step better towards the world's safety. I care not what your mission is, you should be preparing for one thing only; your death! I am the white void. I wipe the slate of the world clean that it may begin anew. I am Hakumen. The end has come!" the strength of his resolve only seemed to increase, as he held no qualms for it, he immediately reached into the depths of Susano'o and focused deeply, summoning Ookami's strength to become active; he would dispatch all that were present and was now considering whether to start with Terumi or the dolls first.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:58 am

Hazama sighed with distaste at Hakumen's words, damn was his catch phrases annoying as hell and they never ended either. But despite this Hazama knew not to lower his guard down, though the time when he was with the Six Heroes he noticed Hakumens power from the beginning, no wonder he was considered the Leader. But Hazama himself was strong whether some people saw him as weak, suddenly the ground began to quake, Hazama...well....Terumi wanted this fight done quick so he could continue his mission to get Jubei. Hazama's body was seeping with a corrosive energy.

"E'thale, Omoikane! Let's have some fun! H man...Let me show you the TRUE power of the Azure! Restriction Level 666 Released! Dimensional Interface Force Field Deployed! Code S.O.L Activate BlazBlue!" As the ground ceased to shake Hazama was surrounded by a corrosive circle of green "Azure" energy, Hakumen probably knew what this circle could do for he used it against the silver knight before.

"Oh come on now Haku my man! Just try to get close to me, huh? KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! both of you just, supply me with back up, I don't want to have to do ALL of the work here!" Hazama swiped his hand forward and a black portal formed firing his Nox Nyctores: Ouroboros with its fanged mouth jutting outwards, the snake blade would bite into Hakumen's arm, stunning him and propelling Terumi towards him, while flying Hazama fired three throwing knives to distract Hakumen and he then took out his butterfly knives firing five knife slashes all across the silver knights chest. all of these attacks included the health absorption of his Azure Grimoire, there were two questions now. First, could Hakumen overcome these attacks? Two, did E'thale and the Omoikane Unit provide support like Terumi asked them for.

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Doing as requested by Hazama, E'thale took position before the Omoikane unit, speaking in part some sub-directives that he'd established himself, this would be protecting the Omoikane unit, as he looked back at her, his Schwarzvald's Reach spoke in their soft mechanical screeches, demanding his attention be on the fight; but they were ignored for but the instant. [color=blue]'Perhaps she is but one who follows this 'Hazama' so close, but it is with my desire to see the youth have its time in the sun, let me watch over her carefully.'[/b] his thoughts to himself, his attention returned back to the fight as he spoke to the Omoikane unit directly.

"Parameters acknowledged, Xanthos Paradom Unit will support the actions of the Omoikane Unit during this mission." a simple statement in his 'machine' persona, hiding the true eyes and true responses of his better nature. He would watch the hero, hoping that the Ophaleon system was prepared for such work; even though it had not seen action yet, it would for the first time in 60+ years. "Engaging Orphaleon System. Shroud: Battle Mode." the sudden streaks of xanthos energies shunting down at his back, forming a surprisingly thickened 'shroud' of energy over his back, this 'curtain' of energy would be useful for deflecting anything at random thrusted past him and at the unit; with this opponent being the great hero of the legendary war, E'thale was committed to success of his mission even in destruction.

Last edited by E'thale the Tainted on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Aomi seemed to be just standing there, but she actually had stored enough seithr to make sure that Hakumen couldn't stand Hazama's attacks. As she thought, the being known as Hakumen had took no time thinking before deciding to attack Hazama.
"Engaging support protocol." She didn't provide any direct support just yet, just teleporting a meter in front of Xanthos so that the Schwarzvald Reach would be able to protect her, and sending some slash waves at the Silver Knight, to get sure the latter would get hurt if he blocked Ouroboros because the Nox would immobilize him for the time her Captain Hazama would jump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:06 am

Did Terumi think him a fool? He knew well of the things he should have watched, immediately twist his right wrist to deflect the strike of Ouroboros, the seasoned warrior simply used the length of Ookami to strike the side of Hazama as he came towards him, it as obvious that he ignored the pitifully crafted butterfly knives, using the flat of ookami once it had been drawn back to block the blades from his torso, while catch two in his left forearm despite the blocking motion. He ignored any sensory data from the 'damage' and simply leapt backwards. Between his initial contact with Terumi's body and leaping away, the drain was kept at a minimum. Likely he counted on one thing throughout this battle: healed by stamina or not, Ookami would sooner cut the fiend's ability to recover, Blazblue or otherwise. He could not fight the Azure Grimiore without the true power he had access to.

While the silver knight had caught notice of the fast moving projectile, with little chance to move in time, he simply allowed himself to take the brunt of it with his back. These slash waves coming from the strange unit he'd spied over there, having previously tanked worse hits; Hakumen was ultimately no worse for the were and proceeded to ignore her, instead focusing on Terumi."This game shall end Terumi, feel the true power of Susano'o. Kokuujin Ougi: Mugen/Retribution: Infinity (Empty Air Formation Secret Technique: Dreamy Illusion)." as the words were spoken calmly, the hero of legend chose carefully his response to this, entering the heightened mode of combat, where limitations were considered a thing of the past; he swept his blade down and toward Terumi, wasting no moment in between the window of opportunity to attack. "Kokuujin: Shippuu/Judgement: Squall (Empty Air Formation: Hurricane)!" it was not the point of whether it would hit, but simply that the massive wave itself would still strike either upon or near the homunculus units nearby Terumi's form.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:33 pm

It appeared that Hazama underestimated the Silver Knight once again...he really needed to stop doing that or he might ACTUALLY die. Hazama snickered as Ookami missed the flying green haired bastard as he literally avoided the attack by doing a mid air barrel roll. However there was still that damn wave attack Hakumen had that always got on Hazama's nerves, he fired Ouroboros again but this time up in the air, dragging him upwards to avoid the Distortion Drive and firing it once more right behind Hakumen. A perfect place to attack the knight when wielding a long blade. Just to be sure he fired three more throwing knives at the base of his "neck" to distract him as Hazama ran over to him and fired a Jayoku Houtenin despite it being one of his Distortion Drives Hazama used the low powered one that he utilized with his Azure, if the kick would connect to Hakumen he would quickly cancel into his Falling Fang technique then finish up with his Rising Fang technique. If the three hit combo connected Hakumen would be sent flying in the air leaving him open for his Hungry Coils technique where he would fire Ouroboros and latch onto Hakumen, then tossing him into the wall.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Come on Haku what the hell! Did you honestly think you could land such an easy to see attack on ME!? Seriously is even the mighty leader of the Six Heroes growing Senile!? I'm hardly even taking this seriously! Omoikane, E'thale go ahead and land your attacks now you two should be enough to finish him off if he actually took some damage with those little tricks I did to him." Just to make sure his support actually hit Hakumen Hazama fired four throwing knives, one would pin each of his limbs to the wall so that his support actually hit him. Could this be the end for Hakumen?

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm

The powerful shockwave still had been in the general direction of the two homunculus, while he moved to the front of them; both E'thale and the Schwarzvald's Reach had formed a direct wall between the mighty shockwave's edge and the Omoikane Unit. "Schwarzvald's Reach: Formation Kaiten's Gourd(Revolution's Gourd)" the arms now charged with Xanthos energy to help deaden the impact of the wave. Still despite his efforts at the last minute, the elder homunculus was launched back through the nearby wall; while the damage was left mostly to the clawed arms, his body had bared minor damage from the result.

The hit forced his true consciousness to come to the forefront. "Urgh...Damn, got damaged...more than I planned. Well can't have that anymore." as he rose from the ground, the Schwarzvald's Reach had gained a tinted aura, something black and ominously read; he was preparing to strike back, once the Xanthos had overcome its distortion, he was focused on how best to attack and protect the Omoikane Unit, that was his designation and his choice.

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Aomi was just standing there, and would've been hit by the shockwave if it wasn't for E'thale protected her, as she didn't use any shielding Ars. The damage she had been dealt was minimal, so she continued to fight Damage is minimal. Executing orders.
Holding her hands above her, she started to charge them with refined seithr. "Drive Engaged: Releasing Omoikane Unit." Saying so she lowered her joined fists and fired a powerful blast almost as large as the Silver Knight. Hazama-sama is counting on Aomi ...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:31 pm

As practiced a combatant as the Silver Knight was, he reacted without a measure of thought, he had no time for it. As the instant that Terumi had made his way above him, Hakumen had thrown himself into a tumble off to the side, it was sufficient enough to evade the initial blades; while the purposely placed move would allow a counter-attack. Or so the hero had planned, fortunately for him the sudden raise of the high kick from Terumi would not hit its target; while it did leave him open this was no time for such. Retreating further back without hesitation via another backwards leap, Hakumen turned in time to face the seithr based attack. "Tch!" while he hadn't expected it, that smaller homunculus was becoming a fast trouble for him in such a case.

The numbers game was certain not what he'd expected, Terumi was a difficult enough opponent; though he considered his options steadily as the attack came his way; he met the powerful seithr attack and switched towards the Omoikane. "Unleashing the true power of the Susano' Unit, Unleash thy fury! Empty Sky's Embrace!" The Unlimited Power Mode had been activated with moments to spare, as he raised Ookami in a vertical cleave, using the new power boost to slice the highly refined power of the seithr blade in two; if not for the power of Hakumen's Susano and the powerful Nox Nyctores he'd wielded, surely the blast would have given him more damage than he would need offhand. Multiple opponents was proving to be quite troublesome.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Hazama almost dropped a bead of sweat on his forhead, missing his Rising Fang left him wide open for Hakumen to get the drop on him. Luckily he didn't try anything and instead turned his back to counter the Omoikane Units attack, if it wasn't for her help Hazama might have been cleaved in two...or maybe he would actually be resorted to use his strongest attack so early. Once the green haired man got his footing he turned around to see the back of the white knight handle the Omoikane's attack with ease, suddenly Hazama's hands formed three small rings resembling the one around him when he used the Azure.

"Where you lookin' at H Man? I'm over here....Mizuchi Rekkazan!" As Hazama flicked his hands out the Distortion Drive commenced, the three rings around his hands were forming at a fast pace around Hakumen, if he didn't move out of the way in time he would be completely immobile as Hazama would fire Ouroboros to bite, and reel Hakumen into his Azure Circle. While still immobile Hazama would spin around firing several butterfly knife slashes along with his Azure's Health Drain to heavily damage the white knight, as the knight would fall back to the ground he would form three large energy snakes from dark energy and ram them into the Hero, sending him flying into the wall with a loud thud. of course this would all depend on Hakumens speed and agility to avoid being trapped by the circles.

"KEHEHEHEHEHEHE KEEP IT UP YOU TWO! THE FUNS ALMOST OVER!"

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Returning through the wall, his taint surging around him mixed in with the Xanthos, giving the yellow energy a soft, barely visible aura; while the Schwarzvald's reach were damaged, they would still function sufficiently enough to defend the Omoikane Unit. His eyes resting upon the Omoikane Unit to see whether she was damaged, he was glad that it was not something serious. "Primary objective remains: Defend the Omoikane Unit." his claws lashed out lightly on the air while he stepped back to his original position to cover her. Using the taint emitting claws to hold off any further damage. With the Xanthos Shroud he'd be able to catch anything that went her way; he found himself succeeding, if but just slightly possible.

He was eyeing the specific momentum of Hakumen's movements, he had engaged some kind of power mode to increase his abilities, that made him grin of course; this guy was everything the legends spoke of as far as he was concerned.

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Aomi was still standing still, not even blinking when the Silver Knight slashed her attack, even if she didn't expect it. Energy output is increasing greatly... Reaching next power level.
Sensing E'thale coming next to her again, she grabbed one hand of his and teleported both of them around him the way he would be forced to turn around because her ally's Reach wouldn't give him the opportunity to dodge the attack in the ground... and then eventually the Knight Hero could get hit by the powerful attack her master prepared for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Hakumen's biggest concern was the well noted Distortion attack from his nemesis, Terumi. Like a well calculated combatant, he took to the air; using the new power to head straight up; Hakumen was not one who appreciated such tactics to be used. Though he had not counted on the sudden appearance of the two Homunculus units, the materializing claws tore into his side briefly; this move he paid no attention to. As he raised Ookami and sliced the ceiling in two; deciding that this battle was going to be fruitless. He could not deliver Terumi any blow of a mattering kind under these conditions. 'This is hardly worth the effort I put into it...damn this scum, I will destroy you Terumi...even if its delayed butt a moment."

Heading to the upper floor, Hakumen didn't take time to assess his damage, and instead sliced the floor in two; indeed looking to leave Terumi and the Homunculi below, repeating this tactic with the ceiling above; Hakumen leapt through the near tear and raced forward to leap out of the nearby window. Against his honor, his desire to kill Terumi, and the promise to end his life; the Silver Knight had now gained a stain upon his honor...one that would need to be resolved at a later time. "Mark my words Terumi, this is hardly over." using the surging power of Susano'o, The Silver Knight left the battle site, heading off to regroup; as it seemed alone this mission was not as possible for him.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Hazama continued to laugh as Hakumen made his "Dramatic Exit" as the Silver Knight disappeared from sight Hazama deactivated the Azure, as his hair dropped back down again he picked up his hat which fell off of the ground, dusted it off then put it back over his head. He sighed as he saw the damage done to the NOL Kazamotsu station, he knew who would be paying for this mess. Hazama walked over towards the two Homonculus with a sickening smile but also...a look of disappointment?

"What the hell was that back there? You both let that damn old bastard get away! I am very disappointed in the both of you!....Damn...now I'm starting to sound like there mother cripes, well...enough of that lets just keep on moving, the old cat is definately not in the Kazamotsu Station anymore so we'll just head on to the next station and we'll keep going until we find him understood? Hazama simply snickered as he began walking to the exit which for some reason wasn't damaged during Hakumens assault. Hazama walked over to a NOL operative who was still alive for the most part and gave him a wad of cash, most likely to pay for the damages done. Hazama then wove his hand to the two Homonculus ordering them to follow him

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down

Post by E'thale the Tainted Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Having wasted little time in deflecting a random desk and a chair from the Omoikane Unit's path, he looked at Hazama as he left and grinned lightly. "Just as the information stated, I will have to keep a close eye on that one...hmm." without a second look back, E'thale sat back as the Schwarzvald's reach dug into the earth and trudged forward after Captain Hazama. He considered offering something of another gesture of assistance to the Omoikane, but it seemed pointless in truth; she could float and/or teleport faster than he could move even with the Reach's assistance. So leaving it at nothing, he followed the NOL Captain off to the next place to check.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

E'thale the Tainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Aomi was just standing still between the debris, acknowledging the Knight's retreat. Something about her protector was not fooling her: Detecting changes in E'thale's behaviour and tone... E'thale hides something from Hazama-sama and Aomi... It wasn't of any importance to her at the moment.
She simply teleported near Hazama, taking the liberty to remind him: "Pursueing Susanoô is as unnecessary as risky. Our objective is Musashi's wielder, not Susanoô. Aomi suggests Hazama-sama to switch to Hazama-sama's primary objective."
She simply hovered next to him, her thoughts going back to her sometimes. Hazama-sama...

--------------(Exit with Hazama)-------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2