Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab Empty Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm

The Cyborg lab is a vast laboratory, full of stasis tanks, operating tables and a few desks. The doors slide open automatically for people with proper ID. The walls are grey, made of large metal tiles, and the room is always spotless. There are mechadendrites on the walls for helping Kokonoe during operations. They lights are set into the ceiling and keep the room very bright.

Kokonoe was busy at work, trying to design some things for modification to Majamu, though it was more of a concept than anything else at that moment. Her tails swished as she sat at her desk, working on sketches, her gold eyes locked on the paper. She was dressed, as usual in a form fitting top that doubled for a lab coat, and black pants that showed off her black thong, with a belt with a bell on it. Her feet were slipped out of her shoes at the moment and one hand held her cheek, with the elbow propped on the desk. "No, no. . . " She scribbled over one design she had doodled. "Damnit. . . "

Back to top Go down

Cyborg Lab Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 pm

After quite some time looking for her, despite the best hardware to track and follow almost every member in Sector Seven, Alpha arrived in the Cyborg lab, her bleeding had stopped mostly by now and her Murakumo was deactivated. Still, it was probably better to have the Professor take a look at her. Yes, definately.

"Professor Kokonoe... please excuse my intrusion, but i have recieved battle damage from defending the base earlier."

Her bodysuit was mostly torn and burned in the front, the tissue of her chest was still repairing itself from the plasma blast that almost took her out. The rib fractures and twisted arm were already taken care of, however, Alpha looked like she just came out of Alamo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Kokonoe looked up sharply at Alpha's words. "Oh my goodness. You certainly did." She stood and walked over, helping Alpha onto one of the stainless steel operating tables. "Let me have a look at you," she said, moving her hands gently over Alpha's body to search for any unseen damage. Kokonoe was usually a blunt and seemingly uncaring person, but she had a deep affection for Alpha - she had been one of her first projects when she formed sector seven and had been with her ever since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:48 pm

'Be careful, i think a lot of the tissue is still repairing itself."
Alpha responded while she was lifted onto the table.
She tried to blank her mind out, but it was too much for her to handle, as ususal. Kokonoe was basically stareing at her naked breasts, examineing her, and soon, she was going to touch her, too.
Her little cyborg heart was raceing in excitement, moreso than it was even before she entered the room.
Alpha shivered as the hands of the catgirl ran over her, closeing her eyes, partically in shame, and blushing deeper. Part of her thought that Kokonoe knew what she felt with this, but the other part just tried to lie still and deny any affection for her reactivator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

Kokonoe felt Alpha's pulse quicken. "Let me know where it hurts, okay? I want to make sure there's no nerve damage that will need repair, alright?" She started moving over Alpha's limbs, gently squeezing and prodding her up and down her limbs before very, very carefully prodding her torso where it was healed. "We're going to have to get you a new suit, too," she said with a small frown. "You can borrow some of my clothes for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Alpha whimpered a bit as she touched the arm that had been twisted earlier, but other than that, nothing seemed to be in pain anymore, not even the chest that was still red and sore.

"That... that arm hurts. And my chest is itching... and my... my.."

She shut herself up before she said anything else. "I´m fine otherwise. Is.. is that really okay to use your clothes, Professor?" Alpha´s thoughts were hazy and blurry, clouded by the extasy caused by Kokonoe`s fingertips. She clawed into the table lightly, resisting the urges that came up inside her. The Professor had more important things to be doing, and she had no right to keep her from doing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm

She nodded and examined the arm a little bit more closely before scoffing lightly. "Of course I'm sure. Borrowing my clothes is no trouble to me, and it will help you greatly, so really, I'm sure." She examined the arm carefully to make sure it was healing properly. "I think we will have to give this arm some time and then look at it again, alright?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Alpha nodded slowly, then opened her eyes to look at Kokonoe again. She really wanted to sit up and just kiss those lips of hers till they were sore, but she couldn´t do that.Nor could she take off her bodysuit and ask her to look for more intimate places.. Kokonoe probably wouldn´t mind it, but Alpha was way too shameful for anything like that to happen.

"Is.. is that all...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:18 pm

"Yes, I think so. The itching is only because of the regeneration, I'd say. Let's go back to my place and get you some clothes, alright?" she said, taking Alpha's hands and moving to help her sit up and then get off the table. "Are you sure there's nothing else that hurts? Cause I want to know if there is. I don't want you to be damaged now and have it get worse because I didn't look at it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Alpha shook her head, while her legs were shakeingly put to the test..

"No, i´m fine, really.. thank you Profess-"

A gasp followed, and she grabbed Kokonoe´s hands tightly as her legs gave into the pressure, dragging her to the ground violently. She didn´t know that she had grown so weak already.. something was wrong.
Her arms struggled, but lost the battle against gravity as Kokonoe was pulled down with her, the half-machine weighing in more than the catgirl did.

"Outch... I´m so sorry, Professor, i don´t know... i don´t know what happened with me there.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Koko was dragged down on top of Alpha, sprawled out on her awkwardly. "Well, I'd have to say something isn't right," she said very gravely. Koko rolled off of Alpha and pulled her into her lap before reaching up to the intercom system. "Tager. I need your assistance in the Cyborg Lab NOW." she said. "Hang on, Alpha. Once I can get Tager in here we can get you back up on the table and find out what's wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Alpha blushed a bit, being in Kokonoe´s lap, stareing at her, her arms shakyly supporting her weight while she was trying to sit up. It couldn´t be that hard, she walked all the way here.. what was wrong now? Did Kokonoe pinch a nerve or something?

"Professor, i... i`m sorry.."

Her eyes were lost in her gaze, those bright, cat like eyes got her with an iron grip.

"You´re eyes are so.. pretty.." She muttered, while her arms were failing to support her.. her upper body fell down again, her head landing on her chest now, blushing even deeper.

Professors breasts..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Kokonoe frowned a bit and just petted Alpha's hair. "Just hang on. . . Tager will be here soon. . . We'll get you all fixed up. . . "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Tager stepped in the Cyborg Lab as fast as he could (not so much, that means) to help Kokonoe with whatever was required. "Kokonoe? What's it you need?" He stopped at the sight of the two females entangled. Seeing Kokonoe and Alpha in such a position felt weird, but Tager didn't even move an inch in surprise or things like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 am

"Alpha's legs gave out. Help me get her back on the table so I can run some tests, if you would," Kokonoe replied, her face grim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 pm

When Kokonoe explained what the urgence was, Tager could have laughed at that. Most Murakumos merely weigh 50 kilograms, lifting them was like a joke.
"Oh, just that..."
Tager did as Kokonoe ordered, carrying Alpha on the table like it was a kid's job. "Need me for anything else, Kokonoe?" This was asked just in case. Seeing how she and Alpha were before he came in, maybe she just needed him to get out of here. And if he could return to the reunion room in time to meet the others, it could help the rescueing mission better than having all operatives randomly running to Kageo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Alpha felt useless at this point, getting lifted onto the table again by this giant mechanical monster. She made herself a fool in front of Kokonoe and now Tager got to know of it too. This definately wasn´t her best day.

Sighing lightly, she closed her eyes and awaited the long and tedious examination, which, most likely, was not something that Kokonoe would do by hand. Unfortunely.
Those desires burning inside her would be left unanswered for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:10 am

"Thank you, Tager. You may go now," she said dismissively, concentrating her attention entirely on Alpha. "Alright, Alpha. Let's find out what's wrong with you," she said, brining a hand to brush over Alpha's hair in a comforting manner for a moment before starting to hook up some machines that would do a full system check and diagnostic on her dear Murakumo. After she was done she started them running and pulled a chair up to the side of the table, sitting down and watching the screens of the machines intently with a frown, wanting to know what was wrong with her so she could fix her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am

"Maybe i have spent all my energy on fighting and regenerateing."
Alpha suggested, then fell silent again, letting the doctor do her job, whilest lieing still and waiting. Her body shivered as she felt the hand run through her hair, a supriseingly affectionate gesture for Kokonoe.. With that moment gone, she felt machines getting attached to her, reading her heartbeat, brainwaves, energy levels and more... this was boreing. She would rather want to feel her hand again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 am

Kokonoe watched the readouts move across the screen with an intensity in her eyes, snatching a clipboard and pen and making notes. The sound of her pen scribbling on the paper was the only sound in the room aside from their breathing and the beeping of the machines. She chewed her lip a bit as she continued scribbling, muttering under her breath occasionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am

Alpha sighed quietly, lieing down, forceing herself to stay awake even though the procedure was boreing her. She couldn´t find any real sleep, that was for sure, not with Kokonoe so close to her. But neither could she stand just lieing there doing nothing and missing her chances of being with her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:27 am

THe Machines all read out their findings and shut down. "Well . . . It looks like you're just tired, Alpha," she said, sounding relieved. She stood and walked to get a wheel chair and wheeled it back over, unhooking the machines from Alpha and causing the table to lower before helping Alpha sit up, then helping her gently into the wheelchair. "Let's go get you some clothes and some rest," she said, putting a hand on Alpha's head affectionately before wheeling her off towards her place.

[>>>Kokonoe's Place>>>]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 am

> EXIT IN A WHEELCHAIR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:03 pm

------------(Exit to Sector Seven Entrance)------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 am

----------------(From 'Interrogating Rho Digamma')-------------------->
As Tager set the cyborg on a table and tied him the good old way to prevent any sort of escape from the old-timer cyborg, he looked for some tools in some shelves for the operation... but the cyborg seemed to be old, so Tager was a bit embarassed...
This model is way too old for me, and I have no real data about it. The guy himself probably won't tell me how to dismantle him of course. Trying to knock him out is pointless because I still do not know how to proceed... As he was trying to find a way to enhance Rho's mechanisms and change him, he analysed the old cyborg to have at least an idea of his body structure, to have an idea on how to do what he wanted to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next