Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab - Page 2 Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:43 pm

As he lay on the table, the cyborg looked at the bindings holding him down, still in dire needs of the repairs that the nanites were tirelessly working to secure, he had to admit, he wasn't sure about what the hell would be happening to him here. No doubt the big red guy had some kind of brains to bind him and some obvious scans being run on him. 'I'll be damned, never thought I'd be in another cyborg lab, tch. Whatever's gonna happen, sure enough it won't be what I want...but whatever, as long as I get to break things. I want to get that masked clown back for that, him and that Nox...that was really fun.' while the nanites persisted in their repairs, the scans would prove in some areas to be inconclusive; unlike earlier the nanites now had full run of the show.

His body was being quickly repaired internally, with the busy little mechs moving from site to site in an attempt to have him in working shape. He just happened to let off a soft laugh, showing that he was conscious for the moment before speaking up. "Say there, Iron Tager...the scans won't be gettin' through so easily, my nanites are very busy. I'm still over 50% damaged from my fight with Relius Clover, if you might imagine I fused portions of my inner-circuitry together when I used my final plasma attack. So, before you do try anything, I suppose a repair would keep my legions of nanites from blocking the scan's efficiency." he determined by trying the bindings that even at full strength, he wouldn't be doing anything. Even if he had not been as badly damaged as he was, he still needed about 6 hours before the gauntlets would re-initialize themselves. Damned safety features were a bitch, but they kept him from being fried by his own energy source.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:50 am

The Red Devil nodded at the remark from the cyborg. The old 'guy' was so obviously right, he surely knew the reasons better then him, having surely understood the way his body works way better than Tager. Then again, the congrats came to a halt, since Tager didn't know how Rho's actual form actually was. That is going to be complicated... but if I am not able to do that, I'm good for field-working only.
Tager took multiple tools to help the cyborg's repairs, 'helping' the nanites' action the best he could, and after a time, this was done.
"Now everything is done...", the scans were perfect. Everything that remains, is to make sure he stays asleep while I proceed to the operation... Tager tried to have Rho knocked out by all means: electric shocks, sleeping injections, and even brute force in case Rho resisted to the other options... The operation needed Rho unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Rho grinned at the attempts to put him out, while normally this would've buzzed him to sleep, the nanites were a bit picky about that; the conscious mind was connected to their activity at time, his mind served as the 'hive center' or 'home base' of sorts, it was where the nanites gathered and headed out. He was frankly annoyed by the fact that his body's brain had become some place recognized as HQ, but whatever...it was all apart of this deal they'd stricken up. 'Well I'm better off just doin' it myself, these little buggers might get rambunctious.' this was something that he'd learned when some N.O.L. idiots attempted to awaken him some 40 years ago, there was a visual record and the grim result of the nanites using his plasma with lacking efficiency. Not that they could now, but he'd deal with it. He felt it best to comply, he owed the big red guy that much for fixing his body up. He hated owing people anything really, so he'd consider this even, even if just with himself.

"Just for you big guy, I'll power down, don't bother with anything else, short of KOing me with that big fist of yours, the nanites don't let other things work on my mind. They are downright picky over it." he laughed and then slowly shut his eyes, as the mechanical voice would confirm his being through. 'Subject: Rho Digamma, powering down...energy reserves charging. though instead of shutting the damned voice up, he let it go and let himself willfully conk out; at least this time...he'd be nice enough to not resist.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Once Rho was knocked out, everything was ready for the Red Devil's surgical intervention on the cyborg's body. Those systems are out of date, I think I will upgrade those if this man agrees to join our field operatives...
As Tager worked his way through the cyborg's equipments and its coding programs, he realized working on the mind would be a whole level above it. He needed Kokonoe to make sure Rho Digamma would be another person once he woke up...
However, he wasn't able to do that by now, so he decided to let Rho here and work more later. After making sure he couldn't escape, Tager headed outside, definitely willing to have a complete mission report... It all had ended so quickly...
-------(Exit)--------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 am

--------------(From 'Returning to HQ')------------>
As the female cyborg carried Kageo there, she was slightly surprised (and unhappy) to see another mechanical body set on an operation table.
Unfinished business... Hell for me if I don't see they need help here...
As she looked at the computers, she quickly understood she was not gifted enough in cyborg mechanics. "What... the... hell..."
She set Kageo on another table, and waited back to a wall for anything to come to relieve her of her task of watching over the Kaka... and that worrisome old sack of rust on that other table nearby.
What a drag... I was better out there striking people down for his sake, but heh, there is a cost to being alive, she thought to herself with a kinda sad grin while remebering her times as a wandering renegade, when she did nothing but discretely help the Red Devil.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:35 am

Kageo was only slightly conscious at this point, though his red eyes flickered and gazed up at her while he watched her, reaching up with his free hand to brush over her shoulder; well wanting her attention for whatever reason, the kaka had always been a little strange and more personable than the scientists had often considered. Simply to comply with his wishes, he was often pet and treated as a cat when he asked, he would see if that might be the case of his luck here.

"Can the nice samurai...lady...pet Kageo?" a simple question again, he had hoped that she could, since it was just reassuring and he wanted it mostly. Hoping that she wouldn't mind at least, it was all that he would request for the time at the moment. Laying back out, he released a breath that eased through his lips, it had been a short time that passed, but was nothing but a haze through his eyes.

--

"Keep it down over there cat, I'm recharging over here, honestly...go mewl somewhere else." Rho Digamma, not having cared who or what reason the kaka was doing here, he muttered and eased his head to the side. Despite the magnetism, it didn't mean he was helpless, he was considering ways of getting out...though Plasma would work, he would still need to get the plasma fusion started and then hope he didn't do critical damage to himself. It was a last resort at best, he was still considering the things here as they were present for him.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 pm

The cyborg was a bit oddstruck as she heard the Kaka's words. First, how could he guess she was a samurai since she was in a scientific-looking attire, if not for her hakama. Then, he was asking to be pet. She had assumed that in such a place of science, nobody would ask for such petty matters; and she'd easily have said "I'm not nice.", if just for the cyborg nearby. She turned her head to Rho Digamma and coldly adressed him: "Shut up, you."
She unsheathed her sword and striked at the eyes of the cyborg, aiming to disable its sighting sense. Though, the magnetism that bound the cyborg to the table also affected the blade as soon as it made contact, and putting the blade off contact of the cyborg required use of her right arm to outweigh the magnetism pull. "To hell with it!"
While she then would pet the Kaka as he formulated his wish, all that while she analysed what could be wrong with him... or within him, which was actually more appropriate.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:47 am

Kageo smiled at her and had purred gently at the feeling of her touch, while giving the command to his nanobots to calm their choice of actions, as the light scan took place; normally they would shield as they felt they did a well enough examination on him regularly. But he knew they could not know the Idea Engine's incomplete connection was causing him problems; though by now...his Master Artifice Core, having learned much of the issue present in his mind and his body's failed link, that it needed something else. The system was innovative, but Kageo was unsure of whether or not it could connect them both properly without pain. "Nya...Kageo thinks this is nice.. ^^" his face lit with a small smile, feeling her touch on his side while her scans would go on.

The Internal structures were all intact, nothing but the Idea Engine's link to his central nervous system and the rest of his body seemed to be causing complications. It was simply too advanced on its own for his body to just link to without some outside help.

(Note: Just to say, basically if some kind of link between his Central Nervous system can be made with the Idea Engine in one piece, then he will be A'ok. This complication has thrown his body out of whack is all and so that's that xD)
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:50 am

As her left eye's sensors analyzed and scanned as possible, it detected the problem.
Rengoku could have told by itself that the Idea Engine was in that body... Normally, if I remember the few I was told, artificial engines like that are more stable around one another. Yet I think Rengoku ain't stabilizing since in presence of the Idea Engine it just shuts down, so it's just completely useless...
Given the results, and the fact Kageo wasn't just mechanical, her little mechanic knowledge would be of little use... What kind of form did that Idea Engine take already? I can't take a grasp about how to incorporate it to the rest, even if just to see if it works... Sorry, cat, you'll just have to wait., she thought while giving him a kinda sorry look with her human eye.
While she was around, she looked for something to add to her arm. If it wasn't for Rengoku, she couldn't do any sort of distance combat, so she just thought about what kind of weapons would do best for her. Her answer was pretty simple: she wanted to use Tager-style tactics over cowardly straight gunfire, and looked for a chained hook claw. This would give her an option for mid to long-range fights if she was able to throw it fast enough, and with that right arm of hers she could.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:42 am

Kageo offered her a soft mewl at this point, while the Idea Engine continued its pressure that was placed upon him and he knew that the factors remained about this level. Feeling the draw of the engine as it tried to fit itself into his body, there above the left center of his lung, he knew that it would be best as long as he managed this connection; his body was tired...so exhausted from making the connections it had.

'Revolutions of the connection and the link created by the Master Artifice Core, now being double checked, requiring minor maintenance to ensure that links remain clear while the bonding process is undergone.' the voice that had revealed the new connections formed by the M.A.C. Unit of Nihongo, the Artifice Core System as a whole had been attempting to clear this link; perhaps it had finally managed to do something of this nature?
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 am

Majamu sighed as she heard the 'voice' revealing the progression of the linking of the Master Artifice Core and the Idea Engine. Sadly, she wasn't able to do the required maintenance because allowing herself to do so would be synonymous to taking great risks, both for her and for Kageo. Given it had shown a bit of progress, trying to help wasn't worth the trouble she risked in case she failed. She just watched over the modified Kaka while verifying everything was going at its best, and patting his head if he became too tense. Awesome, now I'm petting the cat when I could be better off doing something else...
As she 'thought about something else', she immediately thought about Jin. Sure she hated him, but obviously her hatred wasn't returned to her by the man who took her arm and eye off. Most strange... She couldn't forgive him yet. Just because he was controlled doesn't make up for what he did. Only one thing was sure: she didn't have the intention to kill him anymore. But I didn't change my mind: this man is one to be defeated.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 am

Feeling the gentle hand patting his head had helped Kageo immensely, it was very stunning as to how something so simple could ease the modified kaka's mind, but it had done so. He purred very weakly while he let the M.A.C.(Master Artifice Core) do its job, the surprise came to even him that it had managed a connection, though given the time it had, he wasn't surprised. The system had been trying to connect since it had been given to him that day...that fateful day that he dreaded. Having been able to accept the Idea Engine would be just one step that he needed to do, in order to accept her overall loss. He feared what it meant knowing that she was gone, he logically knew she was gone...but that he was bonding to a part of her. This was the part of Lambda he would never forget, a part of her that would forever ensure that he was safer than he was before he'd had it.

"Nya..." nothing but a soft sound given as he lay still, and the A.C.S.(Artifice Core System) did its job.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Apparently, Kageo was assimilating the Idea Engine better if he was in a calm mood; and her petting him actually was a way through it. But even though it was progressing, the assimilation of the Idea Engine would take her time, until Tager came back... and obviously that wasn't going to happen soon...
The samurai girl let go of her cloak; it was obviously too damaged to do help her looks, and she didn't want to be looked after, especially given Kageo was in a much worse state than her. She patted his head slightly with her human hand, looking completely uncaring about that if not for the fact she was actually petting the modified Kaka.
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:56 pm

The modified kaka eventually came to wake as his body flexed to life, a soft murmur as his tail swished gently back and forth. 'Assimilation of the Idea Engine into the Artifice Core System complete, reserve capacities filled, authorization to wield the Idea Engine: Green. Master Kageo-kaka, please awaken.'

Kageo having heard the voice stood up and had let his tail curl up while he looked up at the petting hand, this was Majamu, his red eyes gently flickering with a new twinkle. "Thank you, Agent Majamu. You have kept me in high spirits, nya...I appreciate that, you have saved me." he spoke what he considered the truth, no doubt as he nodded to her with a soft smile; appreciative of her kindness even if she did not consider too much.
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Majamu Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:08 am

As she heard the assimilation of the Idea Engine was complete, Majamu let out a sigh as a symbol of her relief. As massive it was. But when he looked at her nodding and all thankful to her, she shook her head, wiped that smile off her face, and took her average less happy mood.
"You alright?", she asked well knowing about the answer. "Well, we're under attack, so we better go at the front fast. Well, at least I am not letting anything go as it wishes here. You follow me?"
Majamu wondered if her so-little time with Jubei could help her to team up with Kageo better. Since they both are seemingly speed-oriented fighters, I guess I will have to be the powerhouse in the pair... Though I myself am not exactly one. She was already considering the options on how to fight the enemy... and taking way too much time. She had to step in FAST.
-----------(Exit)--------->
Majamu
Majamu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kageo-kaka Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:23 am

Kageo whipped his spear around his shoulder and slipped it into its sheath along his back as he looked at her with a nod. He would go anywhere now and it seemed that things were already causing some trouble and he could see that it wasn't going to break well, it would be lost if they did not act. he moved off with her and darted after her direction, they'd find just what this entire alarm was all about.

(Exuent after Majamu)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Kageo-kaka
Kageo-kaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:21 am

-------------------(From 'Front Assault')-------------------->
After having brushed off the assault pretty easily, the hulking Red Devil was back in the labs. Carrying the unmoving mechanical body of the most recent assaulter.
After a while of studying every bit that remained of RJ-#41's body, he extracted every single thing that could work as a weapon.
After a bit of working alone, he adressed the cyborg one last time before doing a mistake: "I'm creating weapons for you and upgrading your systems, but as you know, we aren't giving weapons without asking for a sort of payment. So, if you want to use those, you will have to work for us. What's your answer?"
Tager continued working: upgrading the plasma gauntlets and creating another gauntlet that used electricity required work. Tons of work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 am

The centuries old cyborg gave a broad laugh and stretched his head up, one part of it which was still flesh and gave him a minor nod. The chance to fight was something he desired to do, the chance perhaps to destroy his creators...he wasn't sure really that he wanted a side to be on but honestly what did it leave him? His nanites wished for raw materials, they wanted more and were close to outright forcing him to agree. Though he ignored the eager little nods, he reminded them just who they were inside of.

"Very well big guy, just promise me I get some heads to rock, NOL, an enemy, whatever...just know that I desire to crush my enemies. They are one of the biggest annoyances from the day that should never exist." the word was left at that, he had agreed and left the Red Devil to proceed with his wishes.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 am

Tager had his response.
"I'm not quite sure that you're made in the same "mold" as our other agents, but you will get what you want. Though, chances are you're not going to have some warm-up every other day, so you will have to keep yourself in control.", said the Red Devil as he prepared a something to transplant in Rho's body. Something that could paralyze him in case he went out of control. As he worked (wonders) on Rho's body, installing RJ's electricity device into one of Rho's gauntlets, and ameliorating the other (since it functioned not quite as good as it could), all while installing a self-destruction system in case Rho decided to screw up stuff. "Fine, you're good to go. Everything you do is on my head for now, so don't let me down.", the giant said as he liberated Rho from his binds. "Try and do some tests now. And don't destroy anything in that room."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:03 am

Rho rose and as the nanites made their way through his body, he gave the Red Devil a big smirk. "Paralyzing devices and self-destruction buttons, hah not surprising. Well don't worry too much 'old bean', I'm not one for destroying people or the things they possess when they do me favor. I just hope you gave something better than the destructive ars; these little nanites work wonders you see...they made this fancy concussive discharge system out of that old nugget. I came to like that, well so you can bet that I would like something along those lines...heh, but now to test out my new toys."

The Cyborg popped his neck and allowed this system checks to go on while he tuned them out, flexing his body once more; the heavy metal felt good to move again. He was proud of this old body, the dense alloys had protected him from decay over the centuries and the nanites were an amazing little bonus; in result they never failed to impress even him. He activated the fusion style gauntlets or rather these new choice plasma generation; unsure of what it would do, and threw a few quick jabs; more akin to a boxer, though it was all just play. He was amused and sure that the nanites would search the restrictions and safeguards of these devices within; while they would not alter it, they would test the boundaries.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:53 am

"Fine, fine..."
Tager observed calmly how Rho was able to do some fast movements already. Those were the kind of moves that required higher tension.
At least Rho could hold his own unless Tager decided to push the trigger that could change it all. "I can assume you're good to go in case a fight ensues. For now, you need to stay here, because you will have to defend the base on your own..." ... quite ironic since he is the one who damaged the base most in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:21 am

"Alright, that works for me." he said as he twisted his arm around a little bit, that might produce him something fun right? He wanted to break the point and crush the opposition on the doorstep and send them packing. The prospect made him grin of course while he gave a light wave of his head.

"Well off to my duty, see ya." he headed off and just made his way out of the lab, eager to get busy with it.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~>
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:25 pm

"Damn, if that meeting wasn't boring..."

Kokonoe got out of the room where she was having a videoconference with the other heads of Sector 7. Getting those new funds wasn't easy, but at least now that's done. Tager was still standing there doing apparently nothing. No doubt that she got angry after him: "I didn't think I put you in charge to allow you to slack around... so tell me Tager, what happened during my absence?" Her tone was as inquisitive as ever, showing that the meeting didn't really please her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 am

As Tager was called by Kokonoe, he decided to first do what Kokonoe asked: explain her everything that happened. "I have been doing much, Kokonoe. I retrieved the assaliant and got him to work for us. I also defeated a second attack launched by a robot I managed to reverse-engineer. I have the material data to find who its creator is. Also, agent Kageo-kaka is in operating conditions once again. He is currently with Majamu on a mission to have Noel and Makoto give a routine report. That, and we're having a third visitor..." Tager pointed to the control screen showing whatever Rho was seeing. "Talking about that, she managed to copy Lambda's armor design-", the Red Devil interrupted himself, for before Kokonoe he was nothing but a little bug.
"You want me to do something about her?" Kokonoe was a bit unpredicatble, so the best to do if he wanted to know her intentions was not trying to guess, but let her say what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 am

Kokonoe was thinking. Tager apparently didn't do that bad a job when she put him in charge. But a detail snapped her out of this hint of self-satisfaction: "Wait, did you say Noel Vermillion is out of here?! I thought I forbade her to ever go out without leave! Guh..." She had to think quickly. Terumi could have his eyes on her, and hell would fall on her if she let him the girl. "Tager, here are your new orders. You'll have to move that big mass of yours very quickly. First, you get me rid of the threat at the entrance. Make short work of it, and don't hesitate to use whatever strength you want. You have permission to break her, kill her, ward her off, or incapacitate her and bring her here. Don't forget to put her on the magnets if you do. Then you head to Kagutsuchi and you get Noel back. God knows what will happen if Terumi gets her. Now go. I have something else to do."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She waited for Tager's leave, and then headed back to the other end of her lab, where she could use the Idea Engine connection: she had someone to ask for something.
"Ragna the Bloodedge! Answer me!" Through the connection, she could see what Ragna could see: Terumi and another NOL soldier. Ugh... this is as bad a moment as I feared...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next