Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cyborg Lab - Page 3 Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 am

The matters were apparently much worse than expected. Noel had left Makoto's eyes, or Makoto had just left Noel, and that meant bad. But anyway, first problem first, dealing with Rho's opponent ASAP.
"Understood, I'm on my way."
Saying the obvious, he left as fast as he could. The Red Devil's heavy mass resonated through the lab as he made his way out.
--------------------------(Exit, TR-0009 commencing mission!)----------------------------->

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Kokonoe encountered Ragna's brash response, but she already knew that he was going to answer this way. "How many times do I have to tell you you- wait. She interrupted herself while seeing the soldiers disbanding, revealing Hakumen and Noel behind. "Forget about Terumi two consecutive minutes and tell Noel and Hakumen I want both of them back in my lab, okay?"

Just after this, she turned herself to another screen, featuring Majamu and Kageo's views. "You two get Noel, Makoto AND Hakumen back here. Tager is coming soon to help you. Understood?"

And then to Tager: "Tager! New orders. Hakumen is in Kagutsuchi, Orient Town. Noel is already there with two other agents. You will have to retrieve him as well, so try not to use all of your forces just there outside. Good luck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 am

Kokonoe looked at every single screen she had in front of her, and there were many: Tager's and Rho's showed Eta's arrival and Zeta's "derailment", Majamu and Kageo having found Noel and still looking at Hakumen fighting Terumi, that she already could thanks to Ragna's Idea Engine.

Her orders had to be communicated quickly, and with no hesitation, she started with Tager. The situation there was stuck: "Tager, let them go in the restroom with the big guy. I'll take care of that myself. Go find Hakumen, and quick. They will need you." She didn't tell him Terumi was there, obviously not wanting him to be preoccupated.

Then she headed to the Idea Engine link to try again to talk to Ragna: "How many times do we have to tell you that alone, you don't stand a chance against Terumi?! ... Let Hakumen do the job for now." Hakumen fighting Terumi alone was not to please him of course, it happened to serve her plans better as the leader of the Six Heroes could find his form toned down a bit after a fight against the dirty traitor. Now let's see how it turns out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:48 am

Alpha floated silently into the laboratory, hovering behind Kokonoe, looking over her shoulder with interest. Yet, she did not entirely understand what she was talking about... however, experience and data showed what she said would be doubtful.
"Professor... pardon me, but my data does not suggest that Hakumen can defeat the entity named Terumi without an additional 35% boost of his current power output. The Entity Ragna has a 0,43% chance of winning, whilest Hakumen has a 6,32% chance of doing so. Considering the unacceptable loss of the Susanoo Unit, withdrawing the Entity Ragna would be a waste of resources..."
She continued to become quieter, thinking that lectureing the Professor might turn out bad for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 am

"Oh, Alpha."
Kokonoe didn't think that Alpha would be just behind her, but she wasn't exactly surprised either. "Of course neither of them can't beat that goddamn asshole just now. That's not part of my plan though. If noone of them does any dumb mistake, everything will be alright. Considering even both of them would be probably unable to beat him, i'm just saving resources, not really wasting them. I got to add a program so that you are able to judge situations properly. Come here and look over there." Pointing to a random point in the wall to distract Alpha was the best way when it came to add something to her memory banks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 am

"....?"
With some displeasure, Alpha took her eyes off of her beloved creator and stared at the blank, metal wall of the underground laboratory, covered in oil, grease and some blood.
It was definately not interesting.... not as interesting as the sleek outlines of the catgirl next to her, that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 am

Kokonoe liked obedience to her in general. It made things easier to do. She shut Alpha down as fast as she can and got to work on an adaptation program. I sure am a genius for noticing anything wrong. Alpha will be better this way.
The catgirl somewhat liked these brainstorming moments. It made her feel alive, like she was truly aiming for something that wouldn't be too hard to obtain, and for a moment, it even made her forget about the goddamn traitor asshole ghost Terumi. For a moment though.

...the Professor had finished in a matter of minutes. She got Alpha animated again, and lightly spoke to her ears: "How are you feeling? Not too different, I hope. This is over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am

Alpha blushed almost invisibly as Kokonoe spoke to her so much like a whisper to her ear.
However, she turned to look at her creator and was confused, not angered, at the fact that there had been nothing interesting on that wall afterall.
"You`ve tricked me." she said, more as a fact than a sour complaint.
Then, she got to work on answering the question of her maker, running a quick diagnostic.
"I have no serious issues to report, aside from my ongoing psychological problem i am completely fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:52 am

"Sure I did trick you." Kokonoe answered simply to her creation. She preferred tricking people than downright shutting then down right in front of them.
Alpha's status didn't really show anything bad. A psychological problem she could deal with should it cause some trouble. She looked back at the screens featuring the agents that were out there, and would probably be battling soon. "Now, Alpha, watch and learn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:12 pm

(From 'Assault on Sector Seven')~~~~~~~~~~~~>

As the elder cyborg led the girls down the winding hallways of Sector Seven, he kept all of his mechanical senses on them, though he trusted both to behave while present; he was honestly sure that they weren't going to battle. If so he had the advantage big time in that capacity, since the limited space meant it was great for him. Though of course it was simply his mind's focus on having something of a plan, he guided them into the cyborg lab and gestured the way of entry. "Come ladies, right this way, the professor awaits." he had known well of her being here, all sensors and the like put that forth as a statement.

Bringing himself to slip into the room after having showed its entrance to the two Murakumo, he greeted the professor as pleasantly as he would anyway. "Reporting with the two Murakumo Units, Professor Kokonoe." He offered a brief salute, not sure how the hell things went around here. He'd show respect, since he knew well enough not to screw with a scientist who knew the parts of his body (even without full knowledge of his systems) well enough to pull him apart.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Being guided through the lab's corridors sure was something alike to boring. But to the Cauldrons with it; she had a sister right in front of her, and there was Mu to be seen right around the corner, so Zeta didn't try and do things the violent way. Instead she just stuck close to Eta, hovering to follow the old cyborg to the labs. Of course, Zeta being Zeta, things weren't to happen normally, not at all. A sight of the lab and...
"That lab sure looks uncomfortable..." With her habits of the operation table being a sort of bed for her too, she was expecting too much of those who were at a time her rivals. She had all ideas of good behaviour off of her mind while saying this, a bit too carried away by that little mockery of Sector Seven. "Seriously, can people take a break or a nap on those shabby tables?" Yeah, she was overdoing her jokes; nobody would laugh of those... and then she realized she heard the words Professor Kokonoe.
She completely froze in the preparation of her next phrase, and just requested: "Professor Kokonoe. Where is Mu?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Eta followed Rho into the labs... the walk was boring, but at least the floor was steady. The little redhead somehow liked being inside. No harming light, no shabby floors, many less sneaky hurtful things... Why did I have to wait such a long time to see Kokonoe?

But there was not much time for thoughts, and she soon was in sight of Kokonoe. She reprimed the surge of hate when she saw the scientist that tore her in half, and then asked something quietly, but Zeta was much too noisy for her to be heard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Kokonoe was looking at her screens with Alpha next to her, but everything was not gonna be this easy. Rho entered the place with the two girls, one clearly calmer than the other one... which was making fun of her lab. In no way she was going to let those faults unpunished.
"I made it clear I want noone in this lab without authorization!!!" She didn't lose time and got the three just at the door of her lab, and she closed the door.

Then first she addressed Rho, because he was her subordinate after all, even if she knew nothing about him. "Okay, you are the one Tager got me, right? You have no authorization for just entering like that in this lab. Then, we all know well those two Murakumos are fakes."
Then she turned to Zeta: "I don't think you realized who you are talking to, little girl. I don't give this kind of answers to anybody. You'll have to wait for her here... but first..."

Then she muttered something to Rho's ears: "Get them in rooms. Separated and closed rooms. The noisy girl will follow you if you keep saying Mu is coming soon to see her, and the other... I don't quite know, but tell her what she wants to hear." She left a last word to the two girls: "Your requests shall all be listened to, but for now I'm busy. The robot here will guide you to your personal rooms, and then come back here. If you want help, just ask. Cameras will be watching you."

And she entered her lab back, taking care to close it the magnetic way, so that only electricity wielders like Rho or Tager could enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:14 am

Rho casually ignored the anger of the Professor, though as he gave her a light nod, he proceeded to follow said orders as they were. That simply amused him since the word came from Tager to bring the two in, yet now it had come to this being off limits? To hell with it, the orders were going to be a mess, he'd just do'em and not waste time with thoughts on this. "Right this way ladies, you heard the Prof., first I'd ask you to take this room Zeta. Mu will be made available to meet you soon, that and the Professor will be there to see you shortly. Two for the price of one right?" he said it in a way he was sure that she'd understand it, to the point. Once he had guided her to the room, he moved to Eta and offered a hand to the left. "Don't mind waitin' do ya? It won't be long likely, things are hectic, so our Professor's a busy woman. But consider the company kept, I'll be nearby if you need somethin'." he decided it to be best if that were the case.

He could not 'feel' malice persay, but he was sure that Eta wasn't as calm as she seemed to be, something was looming even if he didn't know just what; he just took both Murakumo aside and didn't bother thinking more on it...yet.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:08 am

Zeta felt a bit of disgust at the fact the chance to meet Mu early in her stay at Sector Seven was off. But one out of all the things said and done was completely uncorrect in Zeta's mind: Kokonoe dared to call her a fake!? "What are you saying? Zeta's not a fake!" Though, her complain only sounded in deaf ears: Kokonoe was sending her off to be closed in a room. "Don't you decide things for Zeta!" Too late, the door was closed.
Maybe Zeta should try to find Nu back... Everythiing here looks so boring... Nonono, Mu will be coming. As she let herself head in the waiting room picked for her, she felt bad from being separated from another sister again... but surprisingly, it hurt her less than separating with Nu or the first time she saw Eta going. Was it because of Kokonoe's words? Was she a fake? Zeta spent her time holding her head, alone in the room, prey to those blasphemous thoughts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 am

Eta didn't feel exactly easy. She was guilty of her heinous thoughts about Kokonoe, even if the Professor brushed her away to be enclosed in a room... she was ignored again... at least she learned that her body wasn't exactly one of a Murakumo. A fake Murakumo? Who would create this kind of things? This body... it already held a soul before mine? I didn't think- Her thoughts were interrupted. She heard the screams of a torn soul inside, she came in contact with it without even thinking about it, and for once, she felt like the less sad of the two... or at least the less hurt one.
- You, you are..?
- Eta... 7.
- I thought I was... the only one here... sorry for having disturbed your rest and having taken over your body... I-
- You did nothing bad. As you can tell... I am in no shape to... even make it move... You can stay here... while I rest.

The other soul was clearly torn in half... it barely could think straight, and Lambda's soul couldn't even keep this conversation, too guilty to disturb Eta's rest anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:49 am

Rho had left the ladies in either of the waiting rooms before having returned to the lab with his small part of the mission, his return to the professor had left him feeling like he was a kind of service man. A light murmur from him before he came inside and reported to her of his completion. "The Murakumo are stored Professor Kokonoe, any further others?" the question was simple, he preferred actions as to suit this; sending him to the battlefield would suit him better than anything.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 am

Kokonoe was still here, and Rho had came back following her order. "Stop calling them Murakumos. You know they're both fakes. For the further orders, well, it's simple." She pointed the cyborg to the table he had been stuck for quite a time a bit before. "I'm going to finish Tager's sloppy job and make sure you're going to be a fine agent."

What Rho didn't know is that with all the enhancements that would allow him to use electricity and plasma with both his arms, he would also bear an autodestruction device, complete with EMP this time... allowing Kokonoe to utterly destroy him on a whim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rho Digamma Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:27 pm

As it were to be said the devices were well installed in him and of course even with the ever intelligent doctor's devices well in place; it did not stop his nanites from checking around it. He felt that things went on the right way; her rather fast work to allow his body to function with a level of completion that it had not before, one could say he was thankful. "Thanks a lot Professor, I function clearer now. Well, I'm off for duty, buzz with any details." his words were simple and to the point, he left the lab afterwards, deciding not to waste any time, he went off and hoped for some trouble so he could make use of his more complete system. Everything felt that much better, he knew that he was happy to see the outcome of it.
Rho Digamma
Rho Digamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 pm

Kokonoe closed the room herself behind the leaving Rho. Hell if that didn't take long enough...

She went back to the screens. The Orient Town fight had dragged on, and both Terumi and Ragna had opened their Azures. What the hell?! What are all of them doing? And Tager's not even there... why is he that slow..? She opened the Idea Engine connection with Ragna as well as all the communication devices in each of her agents to give her new orders to everyone... everyone but Hakumen.

"To everybody that can hear me: our first priority target is Terumi! Absolute priority is taking him out! Hakumen only comes second, so do not interfere with him as long as Terumi is here. Everyone is needed to fight, including Noel, and Makoto if she ever comes back here. Objectives are Terumi's defeat whether he flees or gets captured, and then Hakumen's capture. Is that clear?"

Makoto is gonna get some scolding when she comes back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 pm

After quite messy thoughts regarding herself, Zeta was at the verge of a breakdown, and close to going mad. Though, something strange was happening in her.

Status... discovered.
What is Zeta thinking...?
Damn Sector Seven, damn cat!
Cover blown.
What cover?
I am a fake!? Screw Mu, screw everything! Damn me! Damn this world!
Wha- Zeta's not a fake!
Self-destruct initiated... Three...
Then, let everything die with me!!!
Two...
Zeta wants... nothing anymore.
One...
Nobody will hold anything anymore!!!
Zero.

As the thoughts flew, Zeta could do nothing about how her sword had teleported back to her, only to explode and bring her as well as a part of the surroundings into oblivion.
--------------(Zeta dies)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Behind her screens Kokonoe had seen the green-haired ghost escape from the messy battle, and ordered her agents, angered by the fact Terumi was not either dead or captured: "Go on Hakumen NOW!!! And that goes for you too, Ragna, understood?!" Of course, it was less of a question than an order, but Ragna was known for being disobedient.

An explosion resounded in the corridors, but Kokonoe couldn't care less. The fakes were nowhere near as important as Hakumen, or rather as the Susanoô Unit. But she had noticed Rachel and Tsutomu behind, and muttered to herself, still loud enough to be heard: "Dammit... why is she always pulling the strings and getting in my way...? I gotta find a way to get her off..." She took half a minute to think, and got her idea: she would put Noel's naivete to use. "Noel you got me? You see Ragna over there right? Bring him to Rachel, and stick to them for as long as you can."

Sadly, she couldn't communicate with Makoto the same way, or use Noel's Murakumo sensors to detect her... I'm gonna have a word with her when she comes back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:53 am

Kokonoe was not in the least pleased with the turn of events. Ragna going wild as usual, Rachel keeping an ambiguous position with another person at that, Tager not coming around... well she'd have to deal with this, and first came Ragna:

"Ragna the Bloodedge, what are you doing!? I asked you to go after Hakumen, god dammit!" She talked to herself more quietly: "Guuuh, gotta stay calm..." and turned to Noel, daydreaming as always:
"Stick with Rachel, Ragna's not important now. Try to get her away." was her only advice through it. Managing this many people is not easy... and what the hell is Tager doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 pm

Tager had arrived to the battlefield, things were going better and better for Sector Seven, but of course this wasn't meant to last. Rachel, the wild card in her equation, decided to barge in with her damn wind. Now everything was messed up. Goddammit, why do all my plans have to be foiled? Gotta think quickly... The only solution was Ragna... but of course he wouldn't listen. Her words would come to the ears of her agents. "Do whatever you have to do, but I want Hakumen in my lab in the end of this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Facing her computers, Kokonoe was twitching with anger. The outcome had proven himself satisfying with Hakumen finally coming back to her lab, but her agents were in quite a bad shape (except Tager), and Hakumen's cooperation was earned by Rachel's intervention. Why can't things just go the way I want them to?! Why does she always have to interfere with my plans and talk of me as a child, goddammit!? She slammed her fists on the computer, and left the lab in quite a noise. I'll do something else to calm down before they come back... Let's see if I can do something with this... Walking quickly through the corridors, she opened Eta's door and led her to the lab, taking profit from the fact that she was unconscious to bind her on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next