Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazblue RPG
Hello Guests,

Thank you for visiting the former adress of the Blazblue RPG forum.

We have changed accounts: our new website is http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com/ .

We would love to meet you there!

Sincerely,

The members of the Blazblue RPG forum
Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyborg Lab

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cyborg Lab - Page 4 Empty Re: Cyborg Lab

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Eta's inner dialogue had left her unconscious for a long time that she could not determine. She woke up painfully... only to find she had been immobilized. It remembered her of that one time when - convulsions had interrupted her thinking, likely surprising Kokonoe in the process. The little redhead noticed the half-cat-beastkin because of her scanners working unwittingly. She bent her head down to look at the pink-haired scientist and addressed her quietly: "Professor Kokonoe... I. Am. Lambda... What. Do you have. To tell me. For your defense.?" Her voice remained really soft, making her inquisite question sound more like a request as a result. "Could you? Unbind me first? Please?" Somehow she felt a bit more confident, only by knowing that there were actually people in a worse state than the one she was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Kokonoe was pensive as to what that fake Murakumo could want from her. She had no plans for her, and somehow she could be useful to her. Suddenly Eta started to have violent convulsions, shaking the table on which she was bound. Kokonoe had shown a brief moment of surprise, but soon she regained her usual expression, listening carefully at Eta telling her she was Lambda... sadly Lambda died in action. She was thoughtful, could that redhead be the Lambda she felt sorry for while supposedly erasing her? She was kind of heartwrenched, but she could not show anything in front of anybody, so she just listened at Eta's question. The girl didn't look like she could do much anyway, so Kokonoe undid the ties and answered her directly: "Listen to me, Lambda. If you really are the one I erased, then I am glad that you're still alive. I don't have much to say to defend myself after thinking I killed you. I'm sorry that I made you suffer this, and honestly, I would've preferred if you actually died."

Kokonoe saw she shocked Eta, and she had to put things clear: "If you want to live a happy life, you'd be better elsewhere. I don't like bad remembrances, and you probably hate me for what I did to you. I won't blame you for this, but you'd be better out of here now... Wouldn't you?"

<-------------------------------(Eta leaves)---------------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm

-------------------(From the entrance)--------------------->

Kokonoe entered her lab hastily, letting the door open for the White Knight that would be following her. She waited for him to enter the room, and closed the door behind him so that it would only be between the both of them. "So, Hakumen... I'm gonna get this straight. As much as I hate to admit it, Lambda's scans of that day showed me that whatever I have can't get us rid of Terumi."

An awkward moment of silence followed, but as ashamed as she felt, she kept on her talking: "We'll need you help. As of now you're still not fully existent here. What I'm proposing you is simple. You become an ally of ours, you get this base as a safe haven, you get the claim of that bastard's head, and you get more power. I'll not be lying to you, if I get the chance to bring up another part of your power for you, I'll put something so that I can watch what you're doing and a communication device, but I don't think that's asking too much. Do your choice." While her words remained the usual ones, there was an actual bit of emotion in her tone of voice, that would give away that she sincerely hoped Hakumen would accept her offer and she could try and enhance him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 pm

(From the Entrance)~~~~~~~~~~>

Hakumen had entered the lab and looked to her actions, hearing his options here, he did admit that at his present levels there was nothing more he could gain. Why had the powers not come to him? Despite having great potential on his own, he was considering his thoughts. Balancing out his hatred for the Grimalkin would have been enough for him to just walk out of there now. But the promise of staying out of his business, leaving the duty of his own and answering his honor. The fact that she admitted that she was wrong, he was sure that she would have been swallowing that very thing that had committed the many atrocities that he despised her for. This was at the very least a challenging statement, he took a strong moment to decide; silently contemplating for what seemed like ages. He had a lay of his own plans, the strength would come in handy for destroying Terumi.

"...My terms will be simple, Grimalkin. Simply provide me his location, ensure those who work for you do not hamper me, and I will destroy him, your terms are acceptable with this." there was nothing but a simple outcome, it might have seemed strange; but the silver knight knew that he needed to end Terumi's reign; the strength hidden from him was all that he required.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:42 pm

"As straight-minded as always, hm? If you accept, I'll ask you to calmly lay down on the table so that I can work on you. I'll give you whatever you want during the operation, and I think that at this very moment, I can bring you to roughly half of your power in about an hour. It means that you're going to be unconscious for two. Now if you'd hurry, we don't have all day." She wouldn't waste more minutes talking, at this time it was Hakumen's decision whether he'd agree to her operation or leave on his own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:01 pm

The silver knight stood in silence, even though he was skeptical of the Grimalkin in general; he'd decided to lend his trust if only for the fact that Rachel Alucard had made a minor point earlier. The professor spoke of quite a boast, but if anyone could perform such a feat...it was indeed her. He knew to trust these words and with no words moved onto the table, allowing himself to become subject to Kokonoe's whims. Even with trust lacking, his will to destroy Terumi would not falter and he required more power for this task.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

"Very well..."
Kokonoe could not fade Hakumen's conscience, but even himself couldn't, so she'd be forced to work while the Silver Knight was free to talk. "I'll need you not to move the slightest bit. And preferably not to speak as well." She'd bring various machines around the table Hakumen was laying on, and try to use them alongside her own powers (even if she never will admit that) to bring up Hakumen's power, but it would only come after installing a Com Engine into his head, allowing her to essentially see what he sees and communicate directly with him at any time like she was in his head.
The work would take its time, as it was only starting at this point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakumen Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:46 pm

Hakumen said nothing, it wasn't as if he had much to say to the Grimalkin, this was not a time to accuse her of more of her own evils or to condemn her just the same. It was no place of his right now...they were in some point now; allies and he recognized that. A silent truce that would be upheld, a partnership of sorts to a degree. He was entrusting her to do as she said; to keep her word which appeared to be her plan. The Leader of the Six Heroes considered much, but said nothing, that in itself which was worth volumes. He chose to reflect while awaiting this boost in strength...the Susano'o would grant him more after this, something told him this was so.
Hakumen
Hakumen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4